[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1643134387751.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
he outright said no person should be allowed to transition, period
he's trying his hardest to ban early hormone treatment on teenagers and children. his ultimate goal is to ban hrt altogether
what's his fucking problem?
>>
>>27721657
gigabased
>>
>>27721657
none of you pass anyway
>>
>>27721657
That's the compromise though. You should thank him for not trying to exterminate all of you. You're welcome.
>>
matt walsh is judenpresse he doesnt want anything except money
>>
Idk if Matt Walsh is genuinely a deranged right-winger or if he's just a grifting troll.
>>
>>27721707
mix of both
>>
This is going to fuck up a LOT of people who aren't even trannies anyway
Not like these retards give a shit, they probably get off to collateral damage
>>27721707
>deranged right-winger or if he's just a grifting troll
There is literally no difference
>>
>>27721657
Lol, must feel bad to be trans or not cis for the past few years. Any mainstream attention from people like picrel, or outliers that make trans people or allies look crazy lmfao. God if I can go back to when Chris-Chan was arrested to see the damage control on /tttt/.
>what's his fucking problem?
Transphobe. While I do agree that you shouldn't give children meds (until you know for sure, until then, just socially transition) some of his fucking takes our outrageous. He needs to interview people like Destiny instead of randos on the street or doctors like the one who had the blue hair.
>>27721729
I genuinely think these guys view themselves in the right, but holy shit, from my POV as a sort of centrist, this all seems fucked. Rip the next 5 years for you guys
>>
>>27721751
>He needs to interview people like Destiny
defeats the point
its about the grift, furthering polarization and keeping the viewerbase locked in and unexposed to reasonable takes on the opposite side
both the left and right are guilty of this
consumer politics are a meme my dude, the entire world is on the brink and woodshop hon is center stage of american politics
>>
>>27721983
but what if the man actually looks like a woman
>>
File: 20220923_102338.jpg (64 KB, 400x563)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
I think we should ban mathilda walsh
>>
and pickmes will still support people like him.
>>
They should ban ugly people from transitioning instead.
>>
>>27721657
What happened to my body my choice
>>
>>27722611
rightoids time and time again will bend their morals in order to trample whoever they see fit
>>
>>27722638
I just want to take hormones, whats not my choice about what hormones I want in my body?
>>
>>27722638
Also its my choice to go to this doctor to do something about my dick. Not the choice of the doctor. Your logic dosen't add up pal.
>>
>>27721657
American freedom is being raped by central management. He is (expected) other side of this process.
>>
File: 1650023039535.jpg (121 KB, 945x1024)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>27722693
You do know that the vast majority of people on here just order them online tho?
So by this logic cis people that want to get sterilized via surgery also shouldn't be allowed to?
>>27722701
So you claim to be far left but als talking about "deprogrammed" Which probably just means conversion Therapy
>>27722715
Surprise but most trans people dont look like the hons you See in the media. They just life a normal life

You are a joke and I really dont want to discuss this with you fruther because your arguments dont hold any weight
>>
>>27721767
who cares about cis women? almost all of them are retarded and i get along with trannies a lot better because they arent fucking annoying and i can actually hold a conversation with them
t. bi femboy
>>
>>27722693
>hates trannies
>opposes eugenics
pick a side goy
>>
>>27722792
and if it works?
>>
>>27722804
Children should get therapists that can figure out if they are really just groomed like you said or are actually dysphoric.
Also the Person in op is literally talking about banning hrt for all ages
>>
>>27721983
thats cool
lots of people disagree though
>>
am i glad i am just an enby boymoder who looks ok and orders estrogen online without the doctor knowing, plus not an americuck
>>
File: 1649952300351.jpg (27 KB, 601x641)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>27722822
You are absolutely right and I walk around with messure tape messuring the head of every Person I meet to Filter out those disgusting trannys
>>
>>27722844
This just makes absolutely zero sense. So I can Basically just call me cis and still get sterilized.
Do you even realize that you're debating yourself here?
>>
File: 13-46-59-s-l400.jpg (29 KB, 384x400)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>27722889
>here is no hypocrisy or bending of morals whatsoever
Youre literally doing the same thing how fucking Braindead are you?
>>
>>27721657
You fucked with people's kids.

Personally I don't care if an adult wants to fuck their life up, but pushing this shit on kids is gross.

Stop doing it to kids, or people like me will back people like him out of spite.
>>
>>27722915
So we're just arrived at the point of you denying the existence of a mental illness.
Sure mate thats the same as "I dont have it so it dosen't exsits"
>>
Ftms caused all of this
>>
File: Unbekannt.jpg (21 KB, 800x450)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>27722925
>>
>>27722969
Nice argumentation holy shit, congrats
>>
>>27722609
but if you look like a woman why would you expect people to call you a man?
>>
>>27722609
Its just so funny how right winged idiots always think its fake tits. They grow by using Sex hormones.
You didn't even inform yourself on the topic. Your arguments are Basically just a variety
"We never did it this way"
"Change is confussing me"
"No No No"
>>
>>27723010
this
i have very nice breasts, even though they arent that big
>>
>>27721729
>Not like these retards give a shit, they probably get off to collateral damage
I mean, ofc they don't, after all they banned abortions even for rape victims or in cases of severe embryo development defects.
>>
>>27723096
not all trans women look male
>>
File: matt.jpg (328 KB, 1080x1628)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
Matt Walsh wants to ban transition for ALL ages, child or adult.
>>
>>27723207
Walsh supports bans for adults
And other states have already banned youth transition like Arkansas etc
What exactly is happening here instead? Does he really believe they're performing vaginoplasties on 5 year olds?
>>
>>27723223
Yes and other states have passed such bans already in the last couple of years so why is Matt saying it's the "first state" etc
Does it ban all transition even HRT which has been proven to reduce suicidality

>>27723226
how are you not embarassed with yourself
>>
I wonder if the kiwifags spammers realize this site and board does have moderation and rules against disrespectful posts against LGBT people.
>>
>>27723258
>>27723250
>>27723242

95%+ of trans youth diagnosed as children persist with transness into adolescence:
https://publications.aap.org/pediatrics/article/doi/10.1542/peds.2021-056082/186992/Gender-Identity-5-Years-After-Social-Transition
>An average of 5 years after their initial social transition, most youth identified as binary transgender youth (94%), including 1.3% who retransitioned to another identity before returning to their binary transgender identity.

Early transition is essential for lifetime suicidality reduction:
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696
>A clinical protocol of a multidisciplinary team with mental health professionals, physicians, and surgeons, including puberty suppression, followed by cross-sex hormones and gender reassignment surgery, provides gender dysphoric youth who seek gender reassignment from early puberty, the opportunity to develop into well-functioning young adults.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/277556010_Intervenable_factors_associated_with_suicide_risk_in_transgender_persons_A_respondent_driven_sampling_study_in_Ontario_Canada
>Among those who desired medical transition, those on hormone therapy were about half as likely to have seriously considered suicide.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2789423
>In this prospective cohort of 104 TNB youths aged 13 to 20 years, receipt of gender-affirming care was associated with 60% lower odds of moderate or severe depression and 73% lower odds of suicidality compared with youths who had not.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7317390/
>Four suicide deaths occurred in individuals who were referred to the clinic before the age of 18 (0.2%), which is a lower risk than in adults (0.7%, P = 0.010)

Transitioning is supported by every major medical organization in the world.
>>
>>27721657
He is based on so many levels it’s unbelievable
>>
>>27721707
hes left
>>
>>27723285
anon the first study is before any medical interventions.
>>
>>27722969
>only women are allowed to have estrogen running through their veins
that's sexism tho
>>
>>27721692
>matt walsh is judenpresse he doesnt want anything except money
kill yourself
>>
>>27723307
He is right anon
All these grifters have no deeper morals or ethical code
They are just greedy jews who have no issue spreading lies and hate for a paycheck
>>
>>27722776
>who cares about cis women
Everyone on earth that isn't an incel, faggot or tranny freak
>>
>>27721657
>all these guns
>this faggot still walk around without a scratch
kek, the american 2nd amendment is such a farce
>>
>>27723343
>>27723361
Again, this board is not /pol/ or kiwifarms, and this board has rules against disrespectful speech.
>>
>>27722638
The majority of trans people -by far- are not sterile
>>
>>27723378
>it just breaks your dick and lowers your libido
wtf I love trans people now
>The majority of trans people -by far- are not sterile
hello, where is the proofs
>>
>>27723362
republicans arent an inch better
>unironically think the elections were forcibly stolen
>a rogue gov is running the country
>does nothing
>>
>>27722701
I grew up in a shitty rural area and didn’t know what being trans was for a very long time, yet still had the same feelings and started binding all on my own
>>
>>27723387
>shitty rural areas don't have gender roles or socialization
no
you still see people around you largely paired off into heteronormative groupings, some people take that the wrong way
>>
>>27723406
You dont use your 2nd amendment, why do you care? You think biden runs an illegal gov and you do nothing, it does not get much worse than that and yet you do nothing which means you will never do anything. the 2nd amendment is a larp, scratch it already
>>
>>27723384
The majority of trans people have not had bottom surgery, so not had their pussy or dick removed (really though, testicles and ovaries)
I have been on testosterone for years and don’t have my period, but I still have an ovary, and eggs can still be extracted from it
The majority of people in even long term HRT can have fertility reinduced after stalling HRT for a week or two for egg or sperm removal/freezing, before recontinuing HRT. I’m planning on having my eggs frozen because I want to have kids someday but I’m not going to give birth to them myself, I’ll use a surrogate
>>
>>27723393
I thought I was attracted to men before I took testosterone and only became very straight after taking it, if I wanted to be in a relationship with a man why would I have transitioned purely because of how I perceived relationship/gender dynamics
>>
>>27723443
Maximal fertility is achieved when stalling for longer but
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1182636
>Trans men who stopped taking testosterone for an average of four months were found to have similar egg yields to cisgender women
You could just do a basic search to find this stuff
>>
>>27723488
this
and my cum turns white again when i quit the E for a while
>>
>>27722609
"Essence"
>>
File: pills.gif (65 KB, 600x545)
65 KB
65 KB GIF
>>27723343
400 day supply of estradiol valerate = 65 usd plus 20 for shipping (55 per if you buy more than 3 vials)
insulin needles = 15 bucks for a box of 100 off amazon (~60 needed for 400 days)
alcohol pads = 8 dollars for a box of 400, only need one a week

even if I was stupid and bought my vials one at a time it'd still only cost me 108 dollars for over a years worth of estrogen, and only 23 of that is going to big pharma. You spend more on your fucking v bucks and valorant skins you obese faggot
>>
>Can children give consent to castrate themselves?
this is the debate, and anyone not a deranged lunatic knows what the right answer is
>>
>>27724378
depends, I almost was an emancipated minor st 15, and would of moved out and gone to worked/school + made my own medical decisions.
So... if I would of been emancipated as a minor at 15 (you can legally at 14), work, live on my own, and so on... I can make my own medical decisions.
>>
>>27721983
I agree, men are not women. Glad we agree trans women aren't men
>>
>>27721657
btw if you look up the actual extract they showed on screen the full name and pictures of all the members of Vanderbilt hospital's board of directors, while they were saying something along the lines of "We need to get them to act tonight"
That's literally an attempt at launching some sort of social media harassement campaign. Those tactics are incredibly cowardly, and dishonorable morons like Walsh and Carlson do not deserve an ounce of the respect that real, honorable men and women deserve, nor do hey deserve to be listened to.
>>
>>27721657
Someone give him a bunch of Viatris and Bayer shares, he'll change his narrative pretty quick. Although he'd probably try to get them to jack the price of HRT up tbf.
>>
>>27724428
That’s way worse than “social media harassment campaign,” anon
This may provoke actual violence and murder
>>
Based!
>>
>>27723261
Oh right, I keep forgetting KF got taken down and wondering where the uptick in uneducated retards comes from. How long you think till the jannies have mopped up this mess? Are we looking at weeks or months or, God forbid, years?
>>
>>27724453
>>27724428
he literally said to disregard the law in fighting back against them lol
>>
Our enemies are so evil. It's incredible. For a while I really thought this was in part just a misunderstanding but it looks like they're just evil.
>>
>>27724617
Transition is medically sound and ethical and is proven to help transpeople in need of such care.
>>
>>27724677
Lazy posts like this isn't going to rile up anybody kid. Are you fresh off of twitter? Is your handle Name89347767345 or something?
>>
>>27721657
he’s a repressor. only a repressor could be this single mindedly obsessed with trannies
>>
>>27724285
>generalized statement towards trans people saying they have fake tits
>"no most grow them naturally on HRT"
>NOOO LET ME ME MOVE THE GOALPOSTS SO I CAN CONTINUE TO ARGUE IN BAD FAITH
>>
>>27724677
>medicine dupported by major organizations and backed up by data? More like NOT medicine
Anon, do you know better than the people who experience it and the doctors who study it? Where did you study? Prager U?
>>
File: 1663942697194.jpg (12 KB, 236x177)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>27722638
>im far, far left and I oppose transition
I'm far far right and I support HRT for youth, self identification, and informed consent HRT
>>
>>27721751
>God if I can go back to when Chris-Chan was arrested to see the damage control on /tttt/.
it’s so weird when people say this about here bc i feel like this board always sides with the phobes against the rapehons, it isnt twitter
>>
>>27724813
That's all they do
>srs is done on 5 year olds
>it's not, only puberty blockers on people who started piberty
>puberty blockers are irreversible life ending medical procedures
>no they arent
>it's unnatural to do it anyway, so just don't do it
>medicine is unnatural
>well then it isn't medicine at all then
>>
>>27724848
It was a bit of both desu. Some people defended CC's gender, others vehemently misgendered, but it seemed the majority didn't really know what to think about it.

Everyone condemned the rape part tho, except maybe some trolls
>>
>>27721657
Funny how you trans people try and label everyone as being from the right if they disagree with you. The truth is natural selection is real. If being a tranny is a genetic flaw NS will take care of your kind. If its a mental illness it will persist so long as society allows enablers and groomers to exist. We will find out in the years to come. Personally your kind would be tolerable if you'd shut the fuck up and stop telling people what to think but we know that will never happen.
>>
>>27724884
yea so what damage control? these people like we’re a super organized hive mind
>>
>>27724888
how come homosexuality hasnt been eliminated by natural selection then?
>>
>>27724888
It's probably more in-utero hormones than genetic. But you've already determined that if trans people don't just *poof* away, it's entirely social. But you're right I guess, history will decide who was right and who was wrong.

Also maybe stop telling people what to think lmao
>>
>>27721657
why would they take benadryll off the market?
>>
File: boo hoo.jpg (139 KB, 735x767)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>27723307
>NOOO NOT MY HECKIN THIELBUX JOURNALIST!! THINK OF THE HECKIN CHILDERINOS!!
>>
>>27724847
why
>>
>>27723406
Good, get fucked lmao, nobody needs guns anymore the second amendment is rarted, built on the notion that the people will be able to take up arms and usurp the govt if need be (gl with that in >currentcentury) Look at how well the rest of the developed world does without them, you retards unironically imply civilization would fall apart if "muh guns" were taken away
>>
>>27724900
>Ban Gender affirming clinics these are usually the cesspool of child grooming

do you have any proof of this? it was conversion therapists who abused kids, took naked photographs of them (Zucker), and led them to kill themselves (Green)
>>
>>27725014
>cretins
you kiwifags are such losers lol
>>
>>27724902
Yeah and on top of that, what "damage" could we even control? /Lgbt/ is like the most fringe community within a fringe population, discussing among ourselves literally has zero effect on the real world. But I guess it's easier to see the "enemy" like a hivemind yeah, maybe we're even part of a huge leftist hivemind to them.

I really do wonder what goes on in their heads
>>
>>27721657
Finally. It was about time the pendulum swung back. Trannies are so far off the rails they are actually defending the teacher who's forcing his students to participate in his fetish. I had no problem with a guy in a dress just trying to live his life but at this point the mentally ill are running the asylum.
>>
>>27725024
Lolwut? How does that work then? Are gay people invalid if they can't pass on the elusive gay genes? Also since when is trans exactly the same as gay? Please give me more than 2 lines of text next time because I think I'll need an entire essay to understand your logic
>>
>>27725055
they can't write anything longer than 2 sentences because they're a twitter faggot
>>
>>27724972
Gender dysphoria is based on sex
>>
This is why I’ve recently armed myself.
If any of you whiny faggots try for a second to come after my freedom, my testosterone, my castle, or my friends, they’re getting ten .45 caliber bullets in their ribcage.
>>
>>27725046
maybe stop believing fake tabloid stories faggot
>>
>>27725086
Anon that has nothing to do with you being a loser for you using the word Cretin. I don't know why you stupid cunts keep doing this by mindlessly referring to trannies any time you're insulted, it's pathetic.
>>
>>27725024
There are studies that show there are in uter hormonal causes for it (the more kids you have the more likely the youngest will be gay and then the ones born after the first gay kid will be even more likely to be gay)
And it's funny how you talked about natural selection, and then tied homosexuality to DNA. Well if it was then they would naturally stop existing since they wouldn't reproduce the gay gene for the next generations.
>>
>>27721657
based matt walsh toppling lookism once and for all.
the hons will inherit the earth.
>>
>>27725080
Even without the fake stories you've brought this upon yourself. Even if the furry story is fake, there's still the hospital butchering children and the giant fake boobs. Just be happy and content you got this far, there's a chance the backlash won't get us all the way back anyway so you've still won in a way.
>>
Can we ban the cutting of infants while we’re at it
>>
>>27721657
doesnt wanna accept what happens when he turns 50
>>
>>27721657
well yes he's quite evil. I don't know what his deal is, it's sinister.
>>
>>27721707
I think grifting but I can't tell. He's very evil.

>>27723343
> surgeries that make them look more deformed and freakish

You're the ones banning HRT for minors. Which leads to ugliness etc.
>>
>>27723343
Are you joking, moron? Transition is incredibly cheap compared to other much more common, much more expensive treatments. Our hormones are literally just manufactured for menopausal women, we don't even make a dent in that market.
>>
>>27722932
>You fucked with people's kids.
By giving medical care that tremendously increases their quality of life and reduces suicidality?

Source:
1. Preliminary longitudinal data suggests that carefully screened transgender people who transition as children and have supportive parents are not any more suicidal than the average person.
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696

2. On the other hand transgender people who transition as adults still experience elevated suicidality, though it's lowered when compared to that of those who do not transition at all.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/277556010_Intervenable_factors_associated_with_suicide_risk_in_transgender_persons_A_respondent_driven_sampling_study_in_Ontario_Canada
>Among those who desired medical transition, those on hormone therapy were about half as likely to have seriously considered suicide (RR=0.52; 95 % CI: 0.37, 0.75).

3. The two points above are supported by one of the largest studies examining transgender suicide rates, with thousands of participants, finding that the suicide rate among adults was ~0.7% while the suicide rate among young transitioners was ~0.2%.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7317390/
>Forty‐nine people died by suicide: 41 trans women (0.8%) and 8 trans men (0.3%), which is 64 per 100 000 person years in trans women and 29 per 100 000 person years in trans men. The median follow‐up time between first visit and suicide death was 6.7 years (range 0.6 to 32.7 years) in trans women and 6.7 years (range 0.6 to 23.1 years) in trans men. Trans women had a higher overall suicide death risk than trans men (per year: HR 2.26, 95% CI 1.06–4.82). Four suicide deaths occurred in individuals who were referred to the clinic before the age of 18 (0.2%), which is a lower risk than in adults (0.7%, P = 0.010).
>>
>>27725298
It's not that leapy actually. Hormone balance is affected by age and iirc also pregnancies (don't quote me on that one tho). So younger children (which makes the mother naturally older) will have a higher chance of developing under a hormone imbalance, and if pregnancy also affects it then obviously every next child will have an even greater chance of developing under a hormone imbalance. Also remember something about very young mothers and hormone imbalances, but that's not toooo relevant to the studies anon mentioned.

But point being, hormone levels are actually a big factor when looking at mothers who have more children, and while it doesn't disprove genetic predisposal, it does seem to indicate that it's not purely genetic (and might not even be genetic at all)
>>
Right wingers don't give a shit about individual liberty, that only applies to businesses being able to do whatever they want. The moment a person wants to use hormones to feminize it all goes out the window.

They're opportunist hypocrites and you should all realize this by now if you don't already.
>>
>>27721657
USA is going to collapse because people living there seem to have no real problems other than trannies while their entire political system is simply not working. One side is fighing against "THE EVIL TRANNYYYYYYY" and the other side don't have any idea how to counter them. You guys should have real problems like economic crisis or smth.

For the first time in my life im very glad that i live in a mediterranean shithole because people here have real problems.
>>
>>27725575
We do. Healthcare needs fixing, economy needs fixing. We’re in serious cultural and political decline. Everybody I have talked to agrees with me on these points. The nation is ceasing to work.
Just nobody can seem to agree on the reasons or what to do about it all.
>>
>>27725575
US people have real problems but no way to voice them in media or politics so they suffer in silence
>>
>>27725575
Privatization of healthcare, federal minimum wage has stagnated, so much spending on the military budget.

We have problems with the economy, the problem is our parties and the media cares more about culture wars than addressing them.

Republicans are the instigators of this, while the Dems sit on their ass. Both profit from it.
>>
>>27725426
It isn't about this anon. You guys seem to believe that the second a kid expresses anything that looks like gender dysphoria that kid is trans and should get their dicks cut off. It really didn't help that the hospital gave those kids activist babysitters who then stopped the doctors from expressing anything other than: jump totally cut it off.

But the other side believes that no kid is trans, that any trans kid has parents with munchausen by proxy and that you're butchered children for money and sadistic self validation.

Both sides refuse to admit there could be something true about what the other side is saying. There are 100% kids who aren't trans but got butchered and now they can NEVER get back. And there are transgenders who's life quality would have been better had they gotten HRT as a kid. Had you guys been more careful with giving out the trans card to everyone you wouldn't have been in this mess. But instead you decided to trust people who admit they want to have as many trans patients as possible because it gets them money and you refuse to criticize those people for whatever reason.
>>
>>27721657
He should be shot
>>
>>27725760
Then it's a good thing that choice of underwear is not part of the medical treatment, kiwi-kun.
You did know about that, right?
You're not trying to discuss something that you don't know the first thing about, right?
>>
2A applies to trans people too. Arm yourselves against these people who want to take away your rights in the name of "muh womun and children".
>>
>>27721692
Based
>>
>>27721983
>End of story
Amazing how social cons rely on just stating their opinion like it's objective truth as a crutch for their lack of actual argument.

Reminder that there is more evidence that trans women are women than there is that Jesus turns into a cracker every time you take communion
>>
>>27725627
>>27725684
>>27725716
I know Americans have real problems but all they talk in politics about trannies, abortions, bomb threats, kids, pedos, grooming, trannies, trannies trannies... I hope you guys have decent governments one day.

>>27725732
>>27725760

STFU. isn't there an age limit like 18year or smth?? We have that here and no doctor can perform gender-change surgery on a minor. And can you give me some kids names who got copped their dicks off im waiting. Also are you a doctor a psychiatrist or a surgeon? Don't you guys have some well-informed people on this subject in the US? Why don't they talk about these kind of stuff.. I bet you have but oh wait IT'S EVIL TRANNYYY STUFF WORLD DOMINATION BABY EATERS REEEEEEEEE!!!! LOL
>>
>>27725824
This is bullshit look at all the trans kids in African villages.....oh wait. But it isn't like when certain followers of the gender ideology adopt said children they somehow turn out trans....... Wierd how that works. Maybe the woman was lucky........twice.
>>
>>27721657
People like him are why I plan on arming myself.
>>
>>27725776
Nothing will happen because Jews will scream “muh first amendment” despite the fact that their “rights” to such a practice violate the rights and autonomy of others

It’s just wishful thinking on my part
>>
to be fair it would be really cathartic to see tucker carlson and matt walsh both get their heads popped on national television, but I just don't understand how this is "allowed" when it's an outright call to violence and to ignore the law in favor of your religious beliefs
>>
>>27726004
This is why it's swinging back anon. We have doctor's admitting on video they're doing it and you're still in the denial phase. No outrage, no: "this isn't what we stand for", no: "we condemn these doctors" just: la la la it doesn't exist. Okay fine, but now we're past the whole trying to reason with the mentally ill and I love to see it.
>>
Here comes the blowback, hons.
>>
>>27723191
You're retarded
>>
>>27723340
so like 10% of the population, got it
>>
>>27726211
Which doctors? Which kids? Caracal literally asked you for names and you just can't even acknowledge that. Can you even comprehend written english?
>>
>>27722776
>who cares about cis women?
Let's be honest. The blowback really gained stream after they started butchering girls. Those also are the bulk of the detrans movement.
>>
>>27726338
Okay anon. Stay there. I'll see in reality where people are now calling for the ban of these practices if you ever get to it. We don't have to convince you we only have to show normies what's happening.
>>
>>27726344
because again they are stupid and easily influenced more on average
>>
>>27726371
Well, at least you're self aware. Lying to the masses to get what you want. A tad hypocritical, since you accuse us of doing so, but I didn't expect you to have standards. Good luck with the mid terms btw, you'll need it from what I hear
>>
Reminder that Matt Walsh has a name and address and you can go visit him (:
>>
>>27726567
the fact that they can never name any names or give any examples beyond "UHHHH every troon ever ig" is enough proof that they're retards
they'll never give up though
>>
>>27726211
can i have the video of any surgeron who performs gender-change surgeries on minors pls im very fed up with this fear-mongering altrightish gibberish
>>
>>27723389
You’re just lying. There isn’t any doctor doing GRS on 5 year olds.
>>
>>27723242
kim had it at 16. this is pretty easy information to Google up. She specifically had to petition the government to get hers done earlier.
>>
>>27724330
Sad twisted mind
>>
>>27726674
>this is in reaction to the vanderbilt clinic's bullshit
He just made up, ie lied, fakes, pulled out of his ass, hoaxed, defamed, that the hospital does vagioplasties on children
They did not
so now they're trying to find anything else as an excuse
I don't like this false posturing, just say you hate trannies no matter what retard
>>
>>27726702
>trannies kill themselves haha!
>only in bad enviorments, transitioning and support helps them
>well we should make them kill themselves anyway haha!
This is how it usually goes
>>
>>27726674
what did the clinic do
>>
>>27723343
Jewish psychiatrists will manipulate you to take as many meds as possible to receive pharma kickbacks, even if they will do permanent damage. They will prescribe antipsychotics and puberty blocks to kids using their position to convince the parents that they need it. Remember that their religion teaches that Gentiles are creatures, and Jews are God's children.
>>
>>27726725
It’s just so inane. Why do they obsess over trans people so much? We’re such a small minority, it’s crazy
>>
>>27726744
blockers are used for precocious puberties
>>
File: china gdp growth.png (44 KB, 721x330)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
It's so cool that this dude who believes that some Jew was a wizard or some shit in the Roman Empire is rambling about how transitioning is made up. America being full of retards like this is why China is beating us in most metrics of success.
>>
>>27723340
>>who cares about cis women
>Everyone on earth
lol
Even not looking at it at an incel or rightoid tradfag perspective, the abortion bans should've waken you up
>>
>>27726733
anime villain tier way of speaking "you sick freaks pushed too far" like some trannies stole your lunch money, don't act like anyone wronged you, Matt lies and want people to die
>>
>>27724848
>it’s so weird when people say this about here bc i feel like this board always sides with the phobes against the rapehons
It should make you realize two things:
This board, and 4chan in general, has a lot of people who desperately want to be "one of the good ones!"
But that they will NEVER be seen as that, at best they're a tool to discard quickly, or worse just easier target
>>
File: 1663953798154878.jpg (208 KB, 1179x1415)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>27726725
>>
File: 1659073901610082.jpg (46 KB, 640x650)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>27721767
>No it won’t harm non-trannies since the ban will only apply to trannies, not menopausal women or whatever.
People said the the abortion bans won't affect things like rape, incest, or miscarriage
And then they went ahead in trying to ban all abortion, including in cases of rape, incest, or miscarriages
This trick has been used before, people with fucked up bodies trying to recover will not be able to get their own hormones because you want to own le libs
And just like when those cases for abortion, people will just scream "well they don't exist! that's so small! they should live with what god planned for them!"
>>
>>27726864
Source: I made it up
>>
File: trump and epstein.jpg (151 KB, 714x1024)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>27726891
Yeah, let's be real here: conservatism is a degenerative blight upon America that exists solely to provide our most sociopathic individuals in the country with their low forms of "entertainment". There's no point to any of this shit beyond being a fucking prick and eking out more cash for degenerate rich fucks. To them, you're an ant, and the purpose of government is to be the magnifying glass they use to roast you to death. This country needs one hell of a cleansing, like how the Bolsheviks cleaned out all the inbred noble freaks that dragged their country into the muck of WWI.
>>
>>27721657
Come and Take It
>>
>>27726934
You want Matt to take hormones? Well, he does have repper energy, being so obsessed with trannies and all, you might be on to something
>>
>>27722932
Shut up faggot
>>
File: 1654027654077.jpg (152 KB, 1000x1269)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>27726957
I mean, honestly, I think you should defend Chris-chan if you have any decent morals because everything that the weird internet faggots did to egg on Chris-chan made the situation so much worse. I mean, I doubt everything wouldn't have gotten as fucked up as it did without the intervention of weirdos who wanted to squeeze more "comedy" out of Chris-chan,
>>
A federal ban on hormones sounds impossible but if it did pass, it would fuck up so many cis people. I remember there was a bill from some state that wanted to ban puberty blockers but the stopped bc they were reminded that cis kids with precocious puberty and cancer exist and PBs are usually used. I feel like the most they could do is gatekeep hormones extremely. However the ACLU could sue on the account that doing this is discrimination based on sex and shit like that.
>>
>>27724888
So u think tranners just suddenly sprouted outta nowhere in the past 10 years and aren't a product of evolution like anything else.
Cool story retard. Please kill yourself
>>
guy has TDS and is obviously projecting something onto us.

wanna take bets on what he's feeling so guilty about its driving him insane?

my bet is he's a nonce, or MEF porn addict
>>
>>27721657
He has to stop wanting to take care of other people's lives, and try to take care of his own.
>>
File: 20220801_011804.gif (257 KB, 554x738)
257 KB
257 KB GIF
>>27721657
>>
>>27727049
It doesn't, no, but it is very sickening to me that the people who escalated the situation to that point through years of abuse will never be punished beyond maybe having their favorite website become more annoying to use due to that keffals chick.
>>
>>27726929
>This country needs one hell of a cleansing, like how the Bolsheviks cleaned out all the inbred noble freaks that dragged their country into the muck of WWI.
I won't defend this
but I won't stop it either
I just think Americans are eternally peasentbrained cucks, they may shout about their guns yeehaw but then suck off the cocks of millionaire conmen and glue their asses to their couches
>>
>>27727049
CWC is bad
Fucking your dementia ridden mom is very bad
The people who stalked CWC for a decade and caused further mental degradation are also very bad and made things more bad than they needed to be
It's not that hard
People do this all the time, they can look at a serial killer as evil and also think "if his parents weren't shitty too this wouldn't happen" at the same time
>>
>>27727001
that's how this will be won lol
saying males can't be prescribed estrogen based on their sex and vice versa for women is literally sex based discrimination and limiting the rights of each sex.

the only recourse would be saying they're dangerous or harmful, but they aren't really, and all men and women have both estrogen and testosterone in their bodies so you can't legislate their own chemicals away.

all conservatives have ultimately is schizo panic screaming.
>>
File: 78959876385r.jpg (571 KB, 1080x1583)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>
File: blinking.gif (2.04 MB, 544x640)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB GIF
>>27727197
Why do Americans spend all their time imagining scenarios where you kill a random civilian? I can understand wanting to kill politicians, but this is some freaky shit.
>>
>>27721657
I hope he gets assassinated. He's just a prolific manipulative narcissist.
>>
>>27727341
thats just going to give more "reason" to hate us. sure itd be nice if he dided but all it will do is create a new one thatll just be worse
>>
>>27727228
"muh self defense"
"muh stand muh ground"
just the other week they were salivating at the thought of killing a dude who robbed a vape store
>>
>>27727184
the ACLU used this to get a ten year old trans girl in Indiana back on her softball team and a couple other trans youth healthcare lawsuits and were pretty successful. Cons have no idea how complex the bofy work and believe that every sexed part of your body is immutable (which if they more about science knew hormones>>>>chromosomes) and that natal men and women have both hormones in them.
>>
>>27727398
most normies literally don't know what hormones are or how they work beyond some comedy memes
I consider this to be the greatest failure of trans activism
>>
>>27727412
pretty sure there was some fake (although small) outrage about two book that explained hormones and sexual characteristics in a gender neutral/trans inclusive way. it's actually pretty informative and well written without being preachy. you know, sex and what makes a baby.
>>
>>27722932
Nobody is pushing it on kids in the first place. Kids who say they're trans speak up on their own and afterward, the parents and anyone else involved will be in a skeptic grey area until they get older to see if it's what they really want by then. You're basically brainwashed by right wing psy-ops with no self awareness of it, or are pushing the false narrative with the intentions of trying to seem "innocent" with the ulterior motives of fucking over trans people in general. I've seen these fake acts multiple times, and I'm not buying it.

>>27723271
He's a manipulative narcissist who utilizes sophistry manipulation, where you act like you know what you're talking about and try to appear logical in order to win a debate or control a crowd. He just lies to get what he wants for selfish biased prejudice reasons.

>>27723340
You're an NPC conformist. Of course you'll say something like that as the product of collective narcissism and tribalism with not a shred of self awareness. "Normal" is subjective, and society's take on "normal" isn't mandatory or a flex.

>>27723387
Same. Just not rural. I had symptoms of dysphoria as young as age 5, but kept it to myself until my late teens because I was afraid to talk about it and didn't know people could transition. Yet somehow, spoon fed imbeciles who think they know what they don't will automatically assume it's a fad or media realted. Almost the same as 90s christian parents with no mind of their own or personality being like "video games cause violence" (they don't).

>>27724428
Facts. Any right winger can pretend to be smart and make shit up, then rightoid NPCs eat that shit up without questioning anything because it already fits their fallacious views and fabricated narratives.

>>27724888
Funny how you make shit up and try to sound convincing.

>>27725046
This isn't even trans related. Irrelevant.
>>
>>27727497
conservatives want to ban all sex health education in public schools so lol
>>
>>27725732
>It isn't about this anon. You guys seem to believe that the second a kid expresses anything that looks like gender dysphoria that kid is trans and should get their dicks cut off. It really didn't help that the hospital gave those kids activist babysitters who then stopped the doctors from expressing anything other than: jump totally cut it off.

^That's a straw man. Trans people are skeptic of kids too and go about it much differently than with a trans adult. Nobody is giving kids surgeries, nor are they automatically assuming they're trans. You're parroting a spoon fed psy-op that's specifically made to set off gullible idiots with outrage. Trans people also question a kid claiming to be trans, while trying to evaluate it psychologically. They can't get hormones until late teens with parental consent, or they have to wait until 18+.

TL;DR
Trans people are under psychological warfare and false accusations simply because screaming "faggot" at them and conversion therapy aren't as much of an option these days.
>>
>>27721657
good i can finally get back to taking my hrt without feeling like im in a fucking cult
GOOD
>>
>>27727351
Fair. Either way it would be well deserved and I'd celebrate his death. Then we could have a holiday called "fuck matt walsh day".
>>
>>27726004
The only way America could have a "decent" government (if any nation state can be categorized as "good") is if they took to the streets in the millions and demanded the end to the two party system in favor of a multi-party democracy and demanded the end to parties influencing the media.
>>
>>27725172
>Look what you did!
>That's fake.
>WELL EVEN IF IT IS YOU DID IT
Also vagioplasties on kids story was also a lie, but that didn't stop cons
>>
>>27727228
>>27727341
lol
>>
>>27721657
They don't know... Kek
>>
>>27722611
>What happened to my body my choice
You lot threw that concept out of the window years ago
>>
>>27726744
>Jewish psychiatrists will manipulate you to take as many meds as possible to receive pharma kickbacks, even if they will do permanent damage. They will prescribe antipsychotics and puberty blocks to kids using their position to convince the parents that they need it. Remember that their religion teaches that Gentiles are creatures, and Jews are God's children.
JEW
MORE
WEEKS
>>
>>27729513
liberals think you should have the right to yeet a fetus but not to associate voluntarily with white people
>>
>>27721657
YOUR CHILDREN GIVE US ACCESS TO YOUR CHILDREN
> screeches in Furry AVI ACAB AMAB BLM pronouns, land acknowledgement, laundry list of mental ilnesses and link to onlyfans in bio
>>
>>27727581
they really don't want people know where the clit is
>>
>>27729534
No, but it is the best I'd expect from you.
>>
>>27723307
>>matt walsh is judenpresse he doesnt want anything except money
>kill yourself
>>27723329
>He is right anon
>All these grifters have no deeper morals or ethical code
>They are just greedy jews who have no issue spreading lies and hate for a paycheck
>>27724980
>>NOOO NOT MY HECKIN THIELBUX JOURNALIST!! THINK OF THE HECKIN CHILDERINOS!!
this site is increasingly unusable
>>
>>27724522
>Oh right, I keep forgetting KF got taken down and wondering where the uptick in uneducated retards comes from. How long you think till the jannies have mopped up this mess? Are we looking at weeks or months or, God forbid, years?
it's eternal. this board will only continue to decline
>>
>>27729540
Lefties are pro-segregation.
That says it all
>>
>>27729545
They don't even know themselves
Remember Walsh works for Shapiro who can't please his wife
>>
>>27729513
Do you think you can get others pregnant by coughing on them
>>
>>27721664
It's what Americans deserves for pushing self-id and opening the door to a horde of trenders who detrans and make a joke of the whole thing
Fuck you all for undermining the biological foundations
You brought this on yourselves
>>
>>27727197
link?
>>
>>27729579
They're all so tolerant until I wave my confederate flag at them for some reason and scream that slavery wasn't that bad
>>
>>27729594
Absolutely not.
One of the reasons I am against killing fetuses past the 12 week mark.
The woman carrying the child wilfully engaged in sexual intercourse.
Condoms are available, as is the implant, the coil, the daily pill, the morning after pill.
12 weeks covers 3 period cycles.
Sure, you might not have noticed you were a week or 2 late but how likely do you think it is that a woman can be 12 weeks late and not notice?
>>
>>27724848
>phobes against the rapehons
Unfair framing
People should be allowed to stand against rapehons without being lumped in with phobes
Another reason why this is deserved
Should have allowed people to be against rapehons without enforcing groupthink
>>
>>27729667
>fetuses
This word has an O in it
Yet another reason why Americans deserve to suffer
>>
>>27729542
>Assigned Cop At Birth
Always gets me
>>
>>27729667
>how likely do you think it is that a woman can be 12 weeks late and not notice?
Much higher than you imagine dudebro
>>
>>27724848
tourists always come here and expect it to be like twitter
>>
>>27727228
people want to kill poleticains but they aren't based enough to say it , so they use weaker people to satisfy the violent urges
>>
>>27729707
America created all these problems and now must suffer the consequences
>>
>>27729716
>poleticains
So you mean Politcians from Politcia?
>>
>>27729473
I'm the commenter and still laughed. Saving this.
>>
>>27727719
>WELL EVEN IF IT IS YOU DID IT
So the giant boob story didn't happen?
>>
>>27723434
I tried to come out to my doctor as a teenager. She turned out to be intensely homophobic, and not only did she NOT help my transition, but she refused thereafter to ever examine me or listen to any of my concerns about my extremely wack periods, etc.

I ended up finding another doctor and it was eventually discovered that I had severely cystic ovaries, severe endometriosis and a MASSIVE fibroid (like half the size of a newborn) that was crushing my uterus. My surgeon said that my Fallopian tubes were so destroyed by the endometriosis that they were "nothing but a mess of scar tissue."

My fertility was zero BEFORE I started medical transition, ironically because of transphobia.
>>
>>27729746
That was a terf false flag instructed by Posie Parker who is actually an American with a bad and fake British accent
>>
>>27726847
this. ginalized folx every reason to trust progressive bourgeoisie and managerial strata over fascist white settlers who want them dead.we have every right to deplaatform fascists and reactionaries and class reductionists and capitalist realists and science deniers and ensure safety for marginalized and vulnerable members of our communities. We are not afraid to call them out for what they are: white supremacist domestic terrorists! If you are not with us then you are with the terrorists! We have every right to demand the destigmatization and normalization of sex work, mental health, fat positivity, pornography, drug use, decolonization prison abolition police abolition family abolition the sexual enmancipation of children and an end to white supremacy and the gender binary and the abolition of a white supremacist culture based on the tyranny of the written word.

Sex workers not the straight male labour aristokkkracy who are at the vanguard of the proletarian movement, women and queer people taking the means of production into their own hands by refusing to perform unpaid sexual and emotional labor for white men.

The real class struggle is not in factories but in womens bodies. Sexwork is a threat to patriarchy the capitalist system itself it is radically queer because it goes against the idea that sex is for the reproduction of the nuclear family and the patriarchal ideology of romantic love. Its a means for workers to take the means of production into their own hands here and now to abolish the distinction between the private sphere and the public, between work and pleasure and self expression. To break down the walls of lily white christian suburbia into a brave new world of pleasure rebellion and freedom. Yes it is true what they say about us queer postmodern neomarxists We are gonna groom all your daughters to be whores and your sons to be nympho trans sex workers
>>
>>27729737
?

What are you trying to say? Just actually reply, you're not making any sense right now
>>
>>27723088
Uh, source?
>>
>>27729751
Your fertility was zero regardless of anything
Just another defective foid
No offence my dude
>>
>>27729771
Can I get some dressing for this salad?
>>
>>27724847
Also far right, and I agree with transition care, but would have more qualms about it being based solely on self-identification and "informed consent." I want diagnostic criteria that is clearly evidence-based.

Access to appropriate medical care isn't a "leftist" position, that's stupid.
>>
>>27729759
>>27729763
Damn you guys are further away from reality then I thought. I'm actually changing my opinion to that they can't take away gender affirming care without replacing it with mental health initiatives. Good therapy from therapist with at least 25 years of experience at the least.
>>
>>27729579
So much irony and hypocrisy in this statement. You just aren't aware of the tolerance paradox and it shows. If you tolerate intolerant people who are intolerant in bad faith, we end up with shit like hitler.
>>
>>27729667
>The woman carrying the child wilfully engaged in sexual intercourse.
1) Rape. Rape. Rape.
2) Even if they did, why should they be "punished" for it? Why? Why should their life be made worse by a fuck up? What if they can't fucking take care of a child? Why should the child suffer in a world where you actively try to harm it by cutting off all social services, call their mother a whore, call the child a freeloader, and suggest throwing them into adoption that's so criminally underfunded(by you, conservatives), overflowed, etc
Why?
There is no good answer. You just want other people's lives to get worse because you feel, whether morally or from some incel spite, that sex should be punished
>>
>Sex workers not the straight male labour aristokkkracy who are at the vanguard of the proletarian movement, women and queer people taking the means of production into their own hands by refusing to perform unpaid sexual and emotional labor for white men.
This is clearly nonsense that fails to understand what Marx meant by bourgeois
Although I might be will to concede that the internet has changed that
>>
>>27729582
>THE CLIT IS A LIBERAL LIE!!!
>>
>>27729682
>and bronzeagegroids killed babies all the time
There's literally bible passages about having fun taking your enemy's infants and bashing them against the rocks
I don't think it's hypocritical, the republican stance is that a child deserves to suffer once they're out of the womb
>>
>>27729737
>>27729831
She only liked the rape because she wanted to blackmail CWC into suicide and be the "ultimate troll"
>>
>>27729849
regardless of what white leftists(often SWERFS and TERFS say) there will actually be more sex work after the revolution sexual liberation is essential for cultural decolonization!
>>
>>27729844
And here I was thinking troons don't have a sense of humor. Off topic question but do you guys do humor threads btw? Haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>27729831
Still cryptic and vague. I didn't even know I had to look at the person so I didn't, I thought it was just a random image. Looks vaguely familiar tho. Still don't know what you're trying to say, but I don't think I'll get a straight answer out of you anyway so good night!
>>
>>27729618
Facts
>>
>>27729816
"British" terf Posie Parker who's real name is something else (not going to repeat the common assumption as it's unproven) has a track record of encouraging cis men to pretend to be trans in order to prove that any man can simply declare himself female and instantly double his opportunity to rape
It most likely that this incident was inspired by her instruction if not carried out in her direct orders
It's important to remember that Canada has been a major source of suspicious exploitation of trans related loopholes to cause drama and suspicious false flag events like attacking rape shelters
>>
>>27729834
Can you disprove any of it?
I thought nit
>>
>>27729582
"If your wife's wet, she probably has a condition. I would know my wife's a doctor. She works overtime at the hospital" shapiro
>>
>>27729874
I'm not going to say you're wrong about that but you need to reread the manifesto comrade
Some of your theory is going to lead you to very confused praxis
>>
>>27729701
Is that what she tells you?
>>
>>27729923
It all needs a lot of much deeper digging
Everyone is too quick to assume that everything is exactly as it appears
>>
>>27729920
The story was on main stream media. Stop spreading disinformation you're a danger to democracy.
>>
>>27729937
forget about marx you gotta read queer decolonial thinkers and sex workers
>>
>>27729941
It's just fact
If you live with enough women you learn things that your mother isn't going to tell her son
>>
>>27729967
My country is being colonised by brown people
Decolonisation would be an extremely offensive act of race hate here
>>
>>27729903
Anti-abortion politics in the US started in the late 19th century in fear of southern/eastern European Catholic and Chinese immigration and attempt to boost local "white" population
It later really came into the modern political stage in the 1970's and 80's as a way for republicans to further attract the Christian evangelical movement, a lot of which was previously motivated by pro-segregationist sentiment
Don't blame this on nonwhite people
>>
>>27729981
>colonised by brown people
God white people are so melodramatic
>>
>>27730007
You might think that but I shouldn't even be here trying to defuse this mess
I should be using my significant diplomatic skills and position as a community leader to prevent the ethnic/religious friction between Hindus and Muslims escalating into a full blown holy war
Check ya later my trans peeps
I'm off to save Britain
>>
>>27730004
>Don't blame this on nonwhite people
Except that Clarence guy
>>
>>27724453
You know if you come out as transgender the odds of you being a homicide victim drop by 2/3, right?
>>
>>27730023
>I'm off to save Britain
The context of this thread and what 4chan tends to produce makes this sound like a public shooting threat
>>27730027
Yeah he sucks massive cock but "Clarence Thomas" isn't really the most Latin name out there
>>
>>27729847
Retarded take.
>>27729848
1. That used to aleays be considered in the "Safe, Legal and Rare" argument raised by the Left and accepted by the Right.
2. Why should an unborn child have no rights?
Unless you listen to morons like that Stacey woman, a fetus has a heartbeat at 6 weeks.
That is more than plant life that is held in a higher regard.
Sex should NOT be punished but abortion SHOULDN'T be a form of contraception.
Would I be right in assuming you are pro-open borders? Likely used something akin to the phrase "the children making their way here could be Doctors, Nurses or even cure cancer!"?
Well... What's the difference?
>by you, conservatives
Incorrect.

Lastly, considering the fact that the founder of Planned Parenthood admitted that the whole thing was to control the black population, I hope you'll understand if I don't take your racist views all too seriously.
>>
>>27730049
K
>>
>>27724555
Can't wait to the see the unfortunate news report where this is shown right next to him also denying some schizo shooter was inspired by his words
>>
>>27730069
All of your takes have been retarded. Just more hypocrisy.
>>
this is a good thing
>>
>>27730086
It isn't. It's only seen as "good" by prejudice morons either parroting what they've been spoonfed on the matter due to confirmation bias, or those who are actively spreading misinformation in order to have trans people attacked and seen as something they aren't. Matt Walsh speaks and asks in bad faith in general, which is nor surprise when it comes to political puppets abusing crowd manipulation.
>>
>>27729968
Sure thing bro.
Sure thing.
We haven't even considered that fact that many people have period tracking apps on their smart devices.
>>
>>27729786
No offence taken, but disagree that it was "zero regardless of anything." My other female relatives all had multiple children. It's a reality that better care earlier could have saved my fertility chances.

I was never interested in getting pregnant anyway, I just find it a hilarious aside to listening to transphobic idiots wail about "sterilizing" kids.
>>
>>27730083
Please.
Do go on to explain
>>
>>27729594
Then you should get a better slogan that can’t be misused.
>>
>>27721657
He wants to overturn gay marriage and strip gays of their adopted and even surrogate children so he can groom them while his kike boss, Shapiro, can jew us out of more tax money and make us pay visitors fees for our dying spouses. Are you really surprised?
Hebrews, every time.
>>
>>27730069
>and accepted by the Right.
Are you really denying the statewide attempts to ban abortion with NO exceptions, and Lindsay Grahm coming out this week to say that he hopes to get a nationwide abortion ban? Or how even these minimal exceptions ignore shit like miscarriages or shit that can kill the mother and these retards talking about how "well it's god's plan"?
Are you just bad at lying or just stupid and don't know this?
>2. Why should an unborn child have no rights?
We all make knowingly place more value in some lives over others, whether it's for the death penalty or trying to save people. A grown living human being has more priority
>Sex should NOT be punished but abortion SHOULDN'T be a form of contraception.
Your average abortion isn't done willy nilly like your babylon bee slop fed to you says it is, most women don't make these decisions lightly, it being used as a "conception" is a meme, and if the condom breaks or something unplanned happens, why should they still be punished for it? And sex is viewed as something needed to be punished, tthe hypocrisy of your post
>Would I be right in assuming you are pro-open borders?
God you really are nothing more than a pre-programmed conservative NPC aren't you
Those kids immigrating here are human beings, and guess what fucing repuiblicans treat them worse than fucking fetuses
Fucking border patrol laughs at fucking dead parents and children drowning in the Rio Grande
They fucking destroy gallons of water left in the desert so they don't die of dehydration, what's the point of that? Cruelty. They don't care if they're harming REAL LIVING children
Fucking Fox News talks about how these people are fucking criminals and rapist, and then shove a fucking camera on an eight year old's face.
But when it's a fetus, you only now care about children
>Incorrect.
You are a conservative in practice, I don't care if you're a "moderate" or some made up shit, probably listen to Tim Pool
>>
>>27730149
You should be smarter than think everything starts and ends at a catchy witty bumper sticker
Not their fault you're retarded
>>
>>27730245
>>27730253
>>27730262
Am I a chud if I'm a pro-gay anti-trans semi-racist jewhater?
>>
>>27730271
you're what I would call a "based fag", you think you're right wing but every right winger still hates you just like they hate milo and rob smith
>>
>>27730277
I don't speak transrunes and I will not suck the full-body phalloplasty
>>
>>27730174
>Lindsay Grahm coming out this week
This week.
Not the past 50 years.
>A grown living human being has more priority
And when there is absolutely no risk to the adult at the time?
>Your average abortion isn't done willy nilly
Except, many ARE.
Also, the venomous behaviour of the pro-abortion group definitely makes you wonder about the mental health of Leftists as a whole as they openly defend them.
>Those kids immigrating here are human beings
As are unborn children.
Just the wrong kind I guess. Remembering that Planned Parenthood was established to control the black population...
>You are a conservative in practice
I find conservatism as despicable as progressivism.
Progressivism seeks to destroy culture and individuality and replace it with division and slavery.
Conservatism doesn't seem to want to get over the fact that we are not living in the year 13 B.C and think forwards instead of backwards unless it is something that benefits them personally.
The only conservative group I have any REAL respect for are the Amish.
They are backwards to the point they are a joke but at least they are consistant.
Religion? I'm not against people looking for an umbrella to hide under so they can blame a "higher power" for their failings and laziness but living by a book about a man that lived 2000 years ago and taking each word (not just the moral of the story) literally as a guide to life is pretty shit.

>probably listen to Tim Pool
And Steven Crowder, and BCP, and Vaush, and Destiny, and Hasan Piker
>>
>>27730245
He's not entirely wrong, but Jews also have a lot of nepotism going for them, and the fact that they can dump on other people whilst passing themselves off as white.
>>
>>27726200
Anon the law can change and people advocate for changing the law all the time and how is this a call to violence? I didn't watch this tucker so maybe I'm missing something here since I just read the OP. You sound awfully cocky for a widely disliked minority btw.
>>
>>27731581
yo k-on is my favorite anime and I have no idea what oily means but ok tranny
>>
>>27731610
Alright now you're just schizoposting
>>
>>27730364
>Not the past 50 years.
Abortion ban has been a decades long process and if you don't know this then you're politically and historically illiterate
Didn't read the rest of this post, you're like a digital oxygen thief
>>
>>27721707
Those are the same thing
>>
>>27731638
State violence is just an everyday fact of life so that doesn't sound that impressive to me, sorry. Do you think they want to genocide all trannies? Do you think that is likely to happen? I mean what are you afraid of exactly?
>>
>>27731744
Whoa, really? So they're literally going to put a bullet in your skull? I mean who is "they"? idk. People don't do stuff like that unless the whole society is stressed to the point where that seems acceptable IMO. You missed my point about state violence but whatever. Maybe you think banning hormones is genocide? If so LMAO.
>>
>>27731859
wat. I wasn't justifying anything my point was that people don't do genocides during times of peace and prosperity (which is the case in the whole first world.) I don't even want to ban hormones!
>>
>>27730071
Now look at the annual number of transgender homicides and the total number of transgender individuals in the US
>>
>>27721657
Matt Walsh can bury his face in the diaper of a trans woman for all I care.
He's Matt Walsh. He literally has no power within the government.
I want Matt Walsh to suck a gross fat guy's cock every morning while his family watches. Who cares?
>>
Wow, YouTube is really pushing the fascist agenda lately
>>
>>27733383
You gotta be fair and balance with both sides, and one side just so happens to want to keep others as second class citizens or want them dead
>>
>>27733381
He's an internet talking head with too much influence for one, but getting on Tucker which is one of the most watched shows nightly and consoomed by politicians is a whole other thing
>>
>>27733383
This is literally the opposite of the truth. Tucker is the uncontested king of cable news but almost all the prominent actual fascists are banned from youtube and twitter and facebook and discord and airlines and banks and web hosts and DDoS prevention companies and basically anything that makes it easy to spread your message. Typical lefty faggot LARPing as the victim even as he wins.
>>27733391
Killing and being killed is probably the purest form of politics you delusional lefty.
>>
>>27730071
Well the average number they gave is close, but a little high, for the Annual rate of being a homicide victim, and since there's 30-50 transgender homicides per year for their figure to make sense there are 600 transgender people total in the United States
>>
>>27733399
Oh well. Then someone go on Anderson Cooper and say they want Matt to have a prolapsed rectum. Maybe it will happen.
I think it would be cool to watch his asshole unravel everytime he sneezes. Get someone with influence like Natalie Portman. I'm unaware of anyone on the left that has influence because no one on the fucking right is nervous about celebrities. Grow the fuck up and call this guy a retard like a normal American and move on.
>>
>>27733451
>Killing and being killed is probably the purest form of politics you delusional lefty.
What is the purpose of this post
>>
>>27733469
CNN is unironically owned by a "moderate centrist"(right wing) retard now
Not that it was any good beforehand but now it's worse
Rightoids have always been the real establishment
>>
File: hijhj.png (162 KB, 1584x1425)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>
>>27733572
He’s saying it’s le epic kekin’ based that people want to murder you.
>>
>>27733572
>>27733864
No, I'm correcting out of touch 4channers who think politics is just a fun exercise with no consequences. Libs say killing is the bad guy thing but it's soooo obvious that they want to kill too, they're just too shy to admit it because they want to feel superior. I don't want killing ofc but anyone who says it's off the table is not a serious person.
>>
>>27733936
I would say killing is just the simplest form of politics, not the purest. The purest form would probably be something like subverting your oponent, and at its simplest that would mean killing. But now we get more complex society and societal norms and suddenly killing is subverting yourself more than your opponent. Also I don't know why you confuse left and liberal but whatever, I don't understand americanised politics to begin with

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.