[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

/Ftmg/ sex toy edition

Qott1: what are your favorite sex toys
Qott2: what are your favorite places to buy sex toys
Qott3: where do you store your sex toys?

>Resources:
https://pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
>Tagmap:
https://tagmap.io/tag/ftmg
>previously
>>27715617
>>
>tfw no Serbian incel catboy bf who hates turks
>>
>>27718835
real
>>
>>27718786
>Qott1: what are your favorite sex toys
Idk I would have to look. I have an embarrassing amount though. Am I allowed to say that my favorite is my rope hehe
>Qott2: what are your favorite places to buy sex toys
Love honey is awesome because they let you return/exchange some if you don't like it. Amazon kinda sucks bc of the fakes.
>Qott3: where do you store your sex toys?
Op picrel. It's a box I bought from Walmart that was advertised as an under the bed box but it's too big so it's in my closet.
Also I should have added a 4th qott
>>QOTT4: What sex toys do you want to buy
>>
>>27718786
>Qott1
>Qott2
>Qott3
i don't need sex toys, i'm not bitchless
>>
>>27718949
You can use sex toys with partners too. I objectively can not rub someone's clit as fast as a vibrator.
>>
>>27718786
>QOTT1
My girlfriend
>QOTT2
I do not participate in human trafficking
>QOTT3
When not in use I keep her in my closet
>>
>>27718978
Hot
>>
>>27718786
qott1: idk i have only use one, so by default it is a dildo i guess
qott2: idk i have only bought one, so by default it is a spencers i guess. i made sure to look at the materials and stuff though, so that i didnt buy something completely terrible. there was only one that could buy in person that also had the features i wanted and was also not a toxic/uncleanable material.
qott3: bottom dresser in a box nobody will find it in. i still live with family so i like, repurposed an old bts seasons greetings box i got as a kid. nobody is gonna look in there. there is also a couch piece in front of the dresser bcz we needed somewhere to put it, so it is a pain to get in there anyway. idk why anyone would go out of their way to :l
>>27718862
qott4: bad dragons when/if they get the custom orders back up again. which will probably be as soon as i get enough money for one (never)
>>
>>27718968
skill issue
>>
>>27718786
hitachi magic wand w/o a doubt
i borrow it from a “friend” hehe
at my friends place
>>
>>27718786
>QOTT1
i only have one and it barely counts, its a massager that basically works like a magic wand ig
>QOTT2
-
>QOTT3
in my closet
>QOTT4
i'm planning on buying a double ended strap, sadly where i live toys are insanely expensive for no reason
>>
>>27719277
>i'm planning on buying a double ended strap, sadly where i live toys are insanely expensive for no reason
Why not get it shipped?
>>
>>27718862
>Am I allowed to say that my favorite is my rope hehe
god i wish i had a guy to tie me up w rope
>>
>>27719293
i dont have a credit card + i'm from south america and USD is expensive as hell and also shipping
>>
>>27718862
>QOTT4: What sex toys do you want to buy
dont ask questions u cant yet handle the answers to
jk id prob wanna buy toys that my partner would be interested in as long as its not too degenerate like sex dolls or hardcore bdsm/leather/latex shit jfc
>>
>>27718786
Does anyone know where to get a good vibrating strap-on? Particularly vibration near the base for the wearer. I'm looking at picrel at the moment, since it has both texture at the base and has a vibration mode, but the reviews say it's pretty huge and pretty hard.

Essentially, where to find a good-quality medium-sized (preferably double-density) vibrating dildo that is harness-compatible? Without texture at the base is fine because I've ordered a bumpher attachment

The ole dependable hitachi magic wand. I might get a clit sucker but toys are damn expensive and I basically already own a sex shop so. Other than that, I have the joque harness, two dildos, three anal plugs, the dame pom lay-on vibrator (doesnt work for shit btw, despite the good reviews), a paddle, a cane and a flogger.

My local sex shops have same-day shipping so I greatly prefer that, but if they dont stock what I specifically need, I order off amazon or straight from the brand like rodeoh.

Qott3: where do you store your sex toys?
Cloth bags, airtight isnt good as you gotta keep it at least a bit porous to air things up. After I soap and wash them (boil every now and then), wipe down with microfiber cloth, and store in the cloth bags with a few silica dessicant packets in there just in case
>>
>>27719451
Define medium sized because for some that's 1.25 inches girth and for others it's 4 or 5 inches girth.
>>
>>27719472
1.25 inches diameter girth, preferably around 5 inches long but longer is fine. The picrel I sent was 1.5 inches diameter girth and 6 inches long, which is the way I like it and I often take girthier, but it's already likely too much for the FwBs I have (conversely, when they use their toys on me, it feels too small lol). Plus that picrel is firmer and therefore harder to take
>>
File: sam-and-dean.jpg (405 KB, 1450x1088)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>be me, ftm with mtf gf
>her favorite tv show is supernatural
>makes me watch it with her
>now my browser history looks like a 15 year old ahe he/they fujo's
Why is my girlfriend so poonerbrained? Even I was never interested in watching this
>>
>>27719542
idk but when i was younger i had a tumblr aesthetic blog and was into danganronpa homestuck anime and steven universe and some other tumblrcore interests that currently escape my memory
t. straight mtf
>>
>>27719586
No one cares
>>
im trying to buy t and why the fuck does every website need you to use a bitcoin wallet
how the fuck does that shit work? isnt buying bitcoin a giant scam and ill lose money or something

wtf is this shit
>>
>>27718968
>>27719212
Mans can’t jitter click
>t. 15 cps and 130 wpm
>>27719586
I like how every time to you reply to something in ftmg you effortless manage to disregard the post and make it about yourself
>>27718786
>QOTT
Used to like the jimmy Jane bullet vibe but the battery capacity plummeted after a couple months and is useless now. I go acoustic
>>27719615
Ah to be young again

Unbanned missed out on the leg and foot hair posting. Romanian genes get foot hair mogged
>>
File: yoko.jpg (61 KB, 640x480)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>27719640
im a young poonlet i cannot be a turbo represser but i am also extremely retarded, alright?
>>
I bombed an in person thing I had to do

I blame chans for making me retarded
>>
>>27719655
Well poonling whether or not investors of Bitcoin lose or gain money has no bearing when you are making a transaction. You spend the amount you spend there’s no win or lose . Go buy those roids I’m rooting for you
>>
>>27719736
Why does Jerma look so HD here
>>
File: FSUwxq1VUAA5KLh.jpg (80 KB, 1080x831)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
How long does it typically take to actually start HRT after getting a therapist's letter? How long did it take for you if you went down this path
>>
>>27719764
Live action stream
>>
>>27719775
A year underage in California
>>
>>27719810
Note: i am no longer underage
>>
File: SHAMIKO.gif (165 KB, 220x273)
165 KB
165 KB GIF
>>27719737
oh, i had no idea investing and shit was different
>>
>>27718786
bros, do any of you smoke cigs? if so, how did you start?
i started at 15 because i had a self harm addiction (literally cutting every day) and started replacing that with cigs, of course i relapsed a couple of times but now i'm finally 15 months clean and i haven't had urges in a while. i'm a nic addict now but i guess it's better than slicing my thighs routinely
>>
>Qott1
satisfyer for myself
Feeldoe for seggs (tho i prefer stuff without toys mostly)
>Qott2
Online and a rly nice local store
>Qott3
Drawer
>>
File: FYc8e9EVEAAuVKB.jpg (121 KB, 838x729)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>27718786
>QOTT1
Onaholes, I have 5.
>QOTT2
ToyDemon.
>QOTT3
In a cardboard box in a drawer that I pray no one will ever open.

Per the edition: friendly reminder that most ftm strokers are shitty, overpriced gimmicks.
>>
is there anywhere I can be a poonchaser in a way that is not harassing to anyone. (looking for romantic relationships as well)

t. cis male AFBAB (assigned femboy at birth)
>>
>>27719846
What genitals do you have? I'm sorry, gotta ask.
>>
>>27719859
Yes.
>>
>>27719542
supernatural is based. my dad watched it, guess he's fembrained now
>>
>>27719819
Man you have to understand the context around your actions. When you buy Bitcoin for a transaction that’s immediate and it is presumed to be spent immediately after yes? There’s no gain or loss. The only thing that losing or gaining money on Bitcoin is relevant to is when you’re buying Bitcoin in order to sell for a profit, not using it as an actual currency. It’s “fembrained” to expose that you are uninformed on something so lurk on all topics you interact with until you understand them fluently. I say “fembrained” because I mean “against masculine standards of peak men” , all negative traits boil down to “fembrained “ in ftmg
>>
*sigh* *unzips*
>>
>>27719868
Did your dad have any children who lived?
>>
>>27719819
They aren't on a fundamental level. For DIYing, you buy the exact amount of Bitcoin you need then spend it on the T. When you invest, you buy Bitcoin and hold on to it, hoping that the price goes up. The procedure for buying and owning the Bitcoin is the same. It might seem overwhelming at first, but it's really not that hard.
This video won't help you figure out how use Bitcoin, but understanding how crypto works might help you feel less confused: https://youtu.be/bBC-nXj3Ng4
>>
>>27719852
>Per the edition: friendly reminder that most ftm strokers are shitty, overpriced gimmicks.
I liked them when I was pre op :(
Can't find any that fit me now though. Am around 1.3 inches wide and most top out at 1.25 inches, if not 1 inch or less.
>>
>>27719835
Used to starve myself, then I realized after starting T that I really wanted to have muscle, so I had to stop doing that and I ended up cutting instead. Couldnt stand the idea of permanent scars outing me as fembrained though, so I switched to nic like you did. Although I vape so that's much faggier
>>
>>27719901
>so I switched to nic like you did. Although I vape so that's much faggier
I'm a cis guy and only the most retarded of men think in these terms. Anyone with a brain knows that vapes are a lot less damaging to your health than cigarettes, and a lot of men rightfully care about their health. Even from a vanity perspective, smoking just makes you look worse. So I don't think vapes would make people think less of you unless you're in the deep south or something. (Cutting is definitely seen as very feminine, though.)
>>
>>27719895
I haven't tried them all so it's probably ignorant for me to make sweeping guesses, but for example, the Buck Off is definitely not worth $25. You can get 2 cheap cism strokers for less and they'll work just as well, if not better.
Based on reading reviews, it seems a lot of small companies, especially non-ftm-owned Etsy vendors, have no clue how tdicks work. They'll charge like $40 for a shitty silicone tube that's too short to fit your entire growth and too firm to easily penetrate.
This is also a more person thing, but for me, it's not the suction that gets me off, and most ftm toys seem to focus on the suction.
>>
File: 1658512735711399.png (76 KB, 1328x1346)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>27719856
i for one welcome chasers
>>
>>27719542
How t f is it fembrained
It's absolut kino and i watch it religiously
Absolute lad show
>>
>>27718786
I feel like all my changes are reverting somehow.
I know they aren’t but it’s driving me nuts.
>>
>>27719901
>Although I vape so that's much faggier
same i use vape + cigs
>>
>>27719971
>he doesn't know
>>
>>27719885
is this a harry potter reference
>>
>>27719935
>Anyone with a brain knows that vapes are a lot less damaging to your health than cigarettes
ive heard that vaping is worse for your lungs although i'm not sure
>>
>>27719979
Know what
Tell me
>>
>>27719876
>cum lotion
Reminds me of the guy who commissioned a shit ton of r34 for his niche fetish. Murder orgasm sun tan lotion. Various cartoon women using this sun tan lotion on themselves or each other and it would subsequently give them orgasms and suffocate them to death. I wonder how many hundreds or thousands of dollars he spent on it.
>>
>>27719987
No I’m just curious.
Was your mom present when you were born?
>>
>>27719988
that's bullshit but it's not completely harmless. there aren't any long term studies yet but vapour still has carcinogens, just way less than cigs. if you're getting shitty juice from shady sources that's on you
>>
>>27719998
idk dude my eyes weren't open
>>
File: 1657555224224.jpg (1.51 MB, 2500x1792)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
If you really think about it, a foid birthing another foid is really just a matryoshka doll with a delay of a few decades
>>
File: duchess2.jpg (794 KB, 1080x1440)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
>>27719451
>>27719472
After looking around more, I think the only dual-density vibrating non-realistic dildo is the Tantus Duchess.

Which is ironically larger than the ME2 Rumbler I previously sent, but the material is higher-quality. Still not sure which one to get or both, but there are essentially no good-quality vibrating strap-ons below 1.5" diameter girth it seems. Everyone who bottoms for these things is apparently a ho.
>>
File: PXL_20220923_034829651.jpg (253 KB, 1428x1487)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>27719991
Hot...
>>27719948
I like the suction. But my problem with these types of toys is that it's hard to keep the suction, I'll keep losing it while zerking. However despite them not being perfect, moving my hand in a way that is closer to jerking off a dick does a lot for me
>>
File: 26_01.jpg (481 KB, 1000x1538)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
do ftms like eltingville club?
>>
>tfw reverse baeddel
any other trans inclusive radical misogynists here
>>
>>27720107
Being an animal is disgusting
I wish I were a computer or dead
>>
>>27720196
Based cyborg mineset
>>
I was fucking myself with an inflatable dildo and forgot to deflate it while I was cumming so I started spasming around it and it hurt.
>>
>>27719988
>>27720050
The vapor leeches nickel and chromium out from the nichrome heating element, there's studies with SEM that show pitting occurring on the surfaces after only a few (30s I think) seconds of use, which surely only gets worse with time. My friend got gag ordered by Juul for trying to go public with some of the stuff he found about theirs.
t. chemist
>>
>>27720216
What about disposable vapes that dont get heated
>>
>>27720214
Whats the perks of an inflatable vs a regular dildo
>>
>>27720282
how do they vaporize it? it's probably fine or better without nichrome
>>
>>27720205
When you think about it, microplastic is basically midi-chlorians.
>>
>>27720290
Adjustable size is nice. Plus you get to feel it growing inside of you. Plus there are some where only the top half will inflate, so it's good if your entrance is right but the inside is stretchier.
>>
>>27720214
Sounds about as appealing as gauging my ears and running pencils through it.
>>
>>27720305
Micro plastics are for pussies
I regularly guzzle on macroplastics
I was raised on the firm believe that everything that gets put on the table has to be eaten, and I refuse to believe the lies of our overlords that plastic bottles aren't included in this
These bitches just want this juice morsel for themselves
>>
>>27719856
>Femboy poonchaser
Please teach me how to identify your kind irl
>>
>>27720322
You are clearly ascended and will be the first to reach the godhead on the day of the upload.
>>
File: 1660455660044012.png (70 KB, 227x221)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
every bitcoin website ive tried has turned me down and i am literally unable to buy

im going to kill myself, why couldnt i be a mtf at least then i could get people to buy me hrt
>>
>>27720357
Are you a minor? That's the only way that's possible.
>>
File: 54354298.jpg (72 KB, 500x470)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>27718786
QOTT1: I have an okay dual-density dildo that I wear with my Spareparts Joque. The harness is what makes it worth it. I have enough bottom growth that jacking off a silicon dick can make me cum. I am, however, stupid enough that I bought a pocket pussy just to practice fucking it before I was brave enough to dick down my girlfriend.
QOTT4: In the market for a new detachable dick and a comfortable, long-wear buttplug if anybody has any suggestions.
>>
I was thinking about things just now and feel like pic is literally me. Just a deep voiced version of my female self and an embarrassment to the family (and also myself).
>>
>>27720327
not him but also cis mtftm twinkfag
i guess i look gay but that's just cause i'm band shirt emo. maybe the long hair? desu that's just out of laziness
i met two of my ftm exes on tumblr tho that's probably the best place for it but 99% of tumblr users are trans or terfy gay
>>
>>27718786
this shit or a hitachi makes me cum hard as fuck
i buy online for better prices and selection
i clean it with my mouth and then store it in a cumrag for multiple uses between proper washes
>>
File: regupissed.png (109 KB, 375x253)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>27720362
no, im not
>>
>>27720374
I think that episode single-handedly pushed my transition back by like five years.
I wish Seethe McFaggot had gotten on the right plane in 2001.
>>
>>27720393
You aren't a minor just underage it's ok we've all been there
>>
>>27720380
That sounds gross and unsanitary
>>
>>27720216
the amount of heavy metals weren't found to be in large enough amounts to be concerning, again we need long term studies to know the effects of habitual exposure to trace amounts. if you build your coils you can choose which metal to use. but everyone uses tanks nowadays...
>>
>>27720380
H-h-how many UTIs?
>>
>>27720432
ftms are gods chosen people so i never get them
>>
>>27720393
Can not stress this enough. Have a back up plan for if your parents are hostile to being trans. Seriously. If you're gonna run away, make sure you have a place you're gonna run TO (don't just aimlessly wander about without a goal bc that'll make it easier for you to get caught) and figure out how you're gonna survive. That's the worst case scenario. Otherwise figure out if there are any accepting relatives who'll house you. But remember just bc they're friendly now, doesn't mean they'll be when push comes to shove. Seriously. Be fucking careful.
Other than that, you can buy btc in person, both from other people and irl. Varies based on where you're located though. Some sites won't ask you for ID if you're using a giftcard tho the exchange rate will be less in your favor. Also where are you getting stuff shipped to? Be careful about that too. Don't reuse needles, don't get into doing drugs, and be careful about who you trust. As a last resort, you can probably either buy with cash from a roider at a local gym or you can ask CPS to get you into foster care. The best option, if you can handle it, imo is to just wait until 18 and then transition as an adult. Not worth risking your life over if you can help it. I'm really sorry you're going through this.
>>
>>27720380
when my e bf and i had e sex I told him to put the dildo he was riding in his mouth and then he was like "ew no" and broke up with me the next day
>>
>>27720365
>I have enough bottom growth that jacking off a silicon dick can make me cum
Is there anything at the base of the dildo which helps this or
>>
>>27720456
I kneel
>>
File: 1565522252682.png (436 KB, 659x693)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
>>27720466
No my mother and father are supportive, but theyre both boomers so I have to do this all myself and don't trust me enough to give random websites their info.

I have everything all good and enough money but I have no way to buy or know anyone who would for me to help so i'm fucked. giftcard is something I've thought about but I don't know which websites would be reliable for that
>>
>>27720505
>>27720466
Another word of advice is if in the worst case scenario you get sent to conversion camp is to beat the scrawnier looking children to establish dominance and strike fear in the hearts of your would-be adversaries
>>
>>27720505
If your parents are supportive then why not do it legally under medical supervision? You might fuck something up if you're on your own. Plus how are you going to get blood tests and everything?
Either way, the most common methods like coinbase and cashapp will be the most reliable.
>>
>>27720470
It’s one of those dildos that has a suction cup base for sticking to things. I position it just so on my pelvic bone and it applies light suction and/or friction to me. Hope that makes sense.
>>
>>27720536
im not waiting 4 years, the waitlist around me is 4 years and thats fucked up. bloodtests are fine, i know how to get them already and reliably. cashapp doesnt exist where i live. coinbase will not work either
>>27720527
..thanks
>>
>>27720561
Hey im just takin a page outta arabmans book. If worst comes to worst you can fuck your cousin
>>
>>27720561
What country do you live in? Try https://buybitcoinworldwide.com/
>>
>>27720575
>>27720561
Also is western union a thing in your country? Some sellers will accept that too. Tho most will only accept btc and the ones that do accept WU will have a really high minimum order amount.
>>
>>27720467
i could treat you better....
>>
>>27719989
Supernatural was a big show among Tumblr fujoshi first people shipped the two brothers but Destiel is the main well known ship. So it's know as a Tumblr cringe show among the youth
>>
>>27720597
One shot click click click reload reload reload
>>
>>27720641
But i loved watching it and still do tho?
My entire ambo playlist is basically deans
>>
File: fuck.png (25 KB, 719x411)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>27720597
>>27720575
it's canada, but every website still says im fucked and bitbuy gives me this
>>
>>27720661
Terje can help you out you can trust him with your info
>>
File: PXL_20220922_013741983~2.jpg (401 KB, 1406x1740)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>27720604
Thanks you dirty bitch
>>
>>27720678
Bad idea
>>27720661
I mean if you have support then I don't see why you can't borrow your dad's ID. But Canada should have bitcoin atms and a lot of other ways to buy. Coinbase is definitely a thing in Canada. As are other exchanges. So I'm genuinely not sure why you're having issues.
>>
>>27720701
I just can't use their id, It's complex.
>>27720678
like my address? honestly i dont give a fuck, i plan to move out in a few months
>>
>>27720810
God no, post your fax number ITT
>>
File: 1655789506481.jpg (660 KB, 828x826)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>27720681
i love me some roachmoding
>>
>>27720162
BASED /co/mrade. I loved the pilot they did for adult swim, and I related to the characters and their stupid trivia fight too.
Growing up, I always related to the brunette nerdy cartoon girls but now that I know I'm FtM I feel actually seen by unwanted greasy nerds.
Having autism is a super power.
>>
>>27719852
what onaholes do you have? they work for ftm clitdicks?
>>
File: FcnG9PuaUAMmSHj.jpg (287 KB, 1528x2048)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>27720837
i dont got a fax machine.
this is so awful though lol roping seems so much better than dealing with all of this and waiting
>>
>>27720875
Drats. Would you accept a dead drop of testosterone within 20 miles of your location?
>>
>>27720810
What methods can you actually use then? Do you have a bank account or anything? Some places will let you use email/wire money transfer and other shit. Some places will let you mail in money. Etc. But unless you probably already know someone, it's gonna be difficult to get btc without ID in certain places. He can't help you do western union either (you have to be an adult for that)?
>>
>>27720918
>>27720902
i have a bank account but man. this is so bullshit im just going to plan my suicide instead
>>
>>27720936
I will parachute you testosterone like the hunger games take it or leave it
>>
>>27720936
No offense, but did you expect this to be like ordering stuff from Amazon? There are some Canadian sources that use email bank transfer. Do your research on some of them and order. This isn't even close to the worst struggle you'll have to deal with in being trans. Don't just jump to suicide over small stuff like this. Starting at 18 or before already puts you ahead of most others, not to mention having a supportive family.
>>
>>27721029
Also, worst case scenario, wait until your 18th birthday to order. Not the end of the world, you can hang on until then. Most of your life is gonna happen afterwards.
>>
>>27721029
Not at all, ive had an easier time buying ecstasy online than this. i knew it would be hard but i didnt think buying bitcoin would be so fucking annoying and being so fucked over by a million things because im not an american
i wont let myself wait longer though, theres no point in waiting. im going to lose the best years of my life because of this shit
>>
>>27721096
>best years of my life
>teenage years
lmao
>>
>>27721096
Idk dude, I started medical transition at 12 and my best years were def not in high school.
And again, a good amount of very popular and reliable Canadian sources will use e transfer.
Stop blaming the world and shit and just figure out how you're gonna move past this. And be more flexible. You'll probably find a place to find steroids, but you're not gonna get everything you want in your transition bc nothing is perfect and you'll have to learn to deal with that. Go to sleep or something and calm down and figure out where you're gonna buy from tomorrow. A day isn't gonna kill ya.
>>
>>27721124
i meant my college years with my friends, my young adult life where i will be able to do more with my life before i need to settle down
whatever, youre saying i shouldnt be excited to enjoy my life in that time. even though if i had already started now and wouldnt had to have worried about not passing and still presenting like a woman when im older, i should be miserable there too

im going to bed
>>
>>27721152
>im going to bed
Look under your pillow, the T fairy might have left you something special..............
>>
>>27721174
I hope you're not the real Joe
>>
>>27720864
In order of best to worse:
>Puni Virgin Mini
>Short sized UTERUS
>Love x Cation 2 (LC2) Wakoto Izumi
>Virgin Matchless
>Mouth of Truth
Yes, they more or less do. I'm too tired to shill them tonight but if, in the archive, you search for posts by my trip with the word "onahole" in them, you can read about my experience with them.
>>27721096
>has bought ecstasy online
>can't figure out how to get T
This sounds like a you problem, not a Bitcoin problem.
>>
>>27721185
There's no real joe it's always been a collective proiject
>>
>>27721230
Okay
>>
>>27721207
Skimmed this post and thought you were talking about anime fighter games until I read onaholes. Classic cruce
>>
>>27721244
How do I make being a man with too much excess breast tissue look normal? Assume I don't wanna bind.
>>
while we're on the topic of diy should i give my old bc pills to an mtf friend or would it be dangerous/not helpful
>>
>>27721298
Oops that wasn't supposed to be a reply. Oh well.
>>27721301
Extremely unlikely to be helpful and has the possibility of being harmful.
>>
>>27721301
Ignore >>27721313 It's a good idea
>>
>>27721207
cool thanks, will look through archive
>>
>>27721319
Yes, do it, asking for medical advice from 4chan, a board known for having people who read medical literature and know what they're talking about, what could go wrong. It's not like most pills are gonna have the wrong amounts of estrogen or no estrogen at all and other stuff that might affect stuff.
In all seriousness, lots of birth control has progestins which have no medically backed benefits for use in trans women but a lot of risks and warnings, including stuff that will harm transition. Transfemscience has talked about this for a while and the new wpath standards also talk about this.
>>
this is my favorite place to learn female socialization. thanks lil doods
>>
>>27721398
Too many people here have autism for it to be useful for any kind of socialization.
>>
>>27721405
That's not true. I don't have autism.
>>
Is from age 0 to 8 enough time to be irreversibly female socialized? Just curious.
>>
>>27721417
t. has adhd
>>
>>27721457
Too ymmv a question to answer. Environment influences you, but imo there's still such a thing as your baseline personality, and environments vary anyway. I'm a cis f microdoser, and I know butch bulldykes who arent taking T and who have been "female socialised" for like 40 years of their lives so far, but they have gigamalebrain. And even cis straight women who are more tomboy than me. Meanwhile there's cis men in the arts who act more fem than the bulldykes, but of course they still have a certain masculine vibe that'd never be considered fully womanly (which I chalk up to male socialisation being particularly harsh)
>>
>>27721230
we are the joeletariat
>>
>>27721493
>, but of course they still have a certain masculine vibe that'd never be considered fully womanly
How do I know if I have this vibe or not?
What if everyone has a different age where it's "too late" for them and it was too late for me or something?
>>
>>27721516
Psychologically, most peer socialisation occurs in adolescence so stop brainworming yourself lol. The femme artsy guys still have "some kind of masculine energy" because male brains generally have some innate differences, testosterone plays a role, and years of "dont act too much like a fag, also be a protective and confident person who takes initiative" male socialisation has an impact on personality. FtMs scientifically have various traits of inborn moidbrain, you are presumably on T and will be, and all the years of growing up after 8 years old is plenty of time for you to organically get your behaviour beaten into shape around male peers.

Sure, if you are some reverse version of those cisfoid bulldykes I talked about, in which you are irreversibly fembrained despite that gigantic host of factors pushing you to be otherwise, then maybe you would give off woman energy. I've yet to see any instance of that though.
>>
File: FeltPata.jpg (241 KB, 1080x1192)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>27718786
Strap with stroker built in or clit sucker
Various online shops
Big chest under the bed
>>27719542
This guy makes it more enjoyable
https://youtu.be/o6sPZrBTqbk
>>27720875
I enjoy cursed ditto
>>27720902
Felting is unironically great, thanks joe
>>
Is mewing a meme
>>
What's the twinkhon version of an ftm? I think that would be a good way to describe myself
>>
>>27721813
Also what constitutes the "uncanniness" of ftms that so many people talk about?
>>
File: 1660921952083.jpg (19 KB, 600x505)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>trans tape
>>
>>27721848
Hello trans tape anon. Are you gonna keep me company or are you leaving?
>>
>>27721461
I would never not have autism
>>
>>27721844
Also, does the facial measurement stuff matter as much for ftms? I kinda just realized that my philtrum or something is probably really small.
>>
>>27721879
I've been watching walking dead video game walk through bc one of my friends told me it was good and I realized that all the characters have different faces and you can tell their gender even though the graphics are like that. The short haired women look like women. What specific facial features did they change to look that way?
>>
>>27721913
When cis people mistake your gender but then realize you're a man then does that clock you? I used to have long hair and every once in a while people would call me ma'am until I turned around and then they'd correct themselves and apologize. Did having the long hair and then turning around and being male mean they looked longer for gendered features and were more likely to clock me?
>>
>>27721298
Wear dark hoodies ggez stopped wearing binders when in hoodies. Tits visible to me cause I know what and where to look for but people don’t see irl
>>
>>27721936
Trip on ismi
>>
>>27722043
Still another month or more before I can comfortably do that.
>>
>>27722065
Why
>>
>>27722078
Are you kidding me? It doesn't get below 65 here during the day. I don't wanna overheat.
>>
>>27722088
Oh I thought it had something to do with your boobs size on a set timer or something
>below 65
Lol I wear the hoodies all day in a 85+ kitchen even back in july when it was around 100 for the whole 8 hours you'll be fine just find the right hoodies
>>
>>27722117
You're insane. I need 24/7 air conditioning bc if it goes above 70 then I get really aggressive.
I was thinking of temporarily getting breast implants instead so that they look massive and on purpose instead of because of me being trans.
>>
>>27721936
What fetish is it when I like when this happens to me
>>
>>27722133
>if it goes above 70 then I get really aggressive
Guy has SCP rules
>getting breast implants instead so that they look massive and on purpose
This is a solid plan. I shoved a huge sub sandwich under my hoodie the other day at work to make big comical boobs was a real hit. You and me can be the next woodshop hons and we’ll take down trans women’s image together
>>
>>27722168
Being homosexual I guess
>>27722173
>Guy has SCP rules
What does this mean?
>>
>>27722187
I don’t think you know what SCPs are it would be a long shot to explain the concept
>>
>>27722168
I feel like I often see you chiming in about niche or unusual fetishes. What is it about this interaction between gender and humiliation that appeals to you? (Un)related but you’re extremely hot and I’m jealous of that e-BF you mentioned earlier. I want a dom similar to you.
>>
Being on T has definitely helped my brainworms. I still see myself as a neverpassing girlmoder, but I don't nitpick all the clocky the features of other trans guys nor feel compelled to seek out and save pictures of clocky ftms. It just doesn't phase me anymore. Maybe one day I won't be a doomer permagirlmoder... maybe...
>>
i spent the first 2 1/2 years on t being ayden dosed and missing shots fuck fuck fuck.
>>
>>27722570
well are you doing them correctly now
>>
>>27722580
yes. i can already feel my muscles tingle. it has begun
>>
>>27722410
I have masturbated to a lot of unusual things involving and not involving gender

I truly have never had the desire to be fucked. I view it as humiliating and I desire to humiliate other people. I can't separate this from sex in my head. Both in the sense that performing acts that humiliate others is on par with penetrative sex to me, and that I always view sex as a form of humiliation and degradation.
Women are all presumed to desire being fucked and humiliated so I feel like I've chosen to reject a humiliating existence by changing my secondary sex characteristics and being certain that I'll always take the active role in sex. It is especially hot when a man wants to take dick and be used because he is not presumed to want humiliation, but he desires it and is enough of a whore to degrade himself by being fucked. (note: this is misogynist and i don't really believe it, it's just a fetish)

It's 3am
>>
>>27720661
The Canadian seller with alpha in the name accepts etranfers
>>
>>27722828
Every shot of T i take is another hole wrecked. Another mouth pissed in.
>>
>>27720050
what ive heard has nothing to do with the quality of the juice but with the steam that goes to your lungs. idk if its carcinogenic tho. also sorry for late response i fell asleep
>>
Can this be our official pasta?
>Every ounce of muscle that >Testosterone packs on my frame is another hole destroyed. Another ass wrecked. Another mouth pissed in. This is why I live. Im AAP, I know, I cant imagine my life any other way. I will go out in a burst of fire and sex. You will perish alone, disgraced and dishonored. You will likely never escape poonerdom. I have ascended beyond the power of a cis male. You weep.
>>
>>27722173
>Guy has SCP rules
lmfao
>>
>>27721096
>localcoinswap.com
>localmonero.co
>literally any p2p crypto exchange
There’s ton of places that sell Bitcoin or something that can be converted to Bitcoin and don’t require proper verification
You can pay with cash which is doable even if you’re 6
>>
>>27723991
Please explain what this means!
>>
>>27724211
Cannot purposefully look at people
Must sit down (crouching) when not in an agro state
Must only kill those that look at its face or purposefully block its path, e.g. body blocking a door
>>
You guys know how faceapp will give you a gender option that let's you make a male face more masculine? I tried to do that and it basically just lowered my hairline. Tried it on another one and it changed my hair style, gave me a tiny bit more of a brow ridge, and stuff, but I basically look the exact same.
https://unseecc/album#Z8aBdsMFbFsTuDe4
I'm surprised that AI can't think of a way to make me look that much more masculine.
>>
>>27724322
it's almost as if it's all brainworms
>>
>>27724338
No maybe it's just bad AI
>>
>>27724322
New conspiracy theory
Faceapp uses arabmans face as the male face to merge with
>>
>>27722828
>It is especially hot when a man wants to take dick and be used because he is not presumed to want humiliation, but he desires it and is enough of a whore to degrade himself by being fucked

Jfc I'm a cisfoid with AAP and AHE, yall gotta stop saying this shit that sounds hot enough to make me want to poon out. I honestly suspect half of the yaoi-overdosed ftm bottoms transition partially because it's a unique kind of hot to be a guy being fucked rather than a woman being fucked
>>
>>27724501
she cuckoo and doesn't have a dick obviously
>>
>>27724501
They don't I'm just insane

Also they like being called girls when fucked ><
>>
>>27725145
Did you send him nudes
>>
I want to see ftm tummies. Hairy or smooth is fine. Anyone got?
>>
>>27725247
What are you gonna do with it
>>
>>27725247
I'd post Joe Brandon but idk if he'd want be to. It's bretty good if you ask me.
>>
>>27725258
Pretend I'm snuggling the best ones
>>
File: 20220923_080948.jpg (1.38 MB, 2350x2862)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>27725247
>>
Is phalloplasty with foreskin a thing?
>>
>>27724806
Based. My twunk passoid pooner fwb says he "feels like a woman" when he bottoms for me. I havent worked up the courage to try sexily misgendering him during sex, should I go ahead and give it a shot? I'm been afraid to make him dysphoric
>>
>>27725499
You could try using your words to find out how he feels about it in advance, but it's be funnier if you just go for it with no warning
>>
>>27725441
Nope.
>>27725499
Ask him, different people have different preferences. Some guys would be put off by you even bringing it up though.
>>
Good afternoon, lads.
Just got banned from r/truscum.
>>
>>27725559
>afternoon
>>
>>27725559
How’d you manage that
>>27725441
No. It really is a whole jewish scheme
>>27725260
Shore go ahead
>>27724501
>I'm a cisfoid with AAP and AHE
Uh huh
>>27724459
Face app truther
>>27722515
Teehee cruce
>>
>>27725523
>>27725522
Yeah true I'll try words, it's just always awkward and difficult because he hates hashing out sexual details outside of the bedroom. He nearly annihilated my throw pillow scratching at it nervously when I tried to talk about bdsm.

Honestly, with another pooner fwb who instead tops me, he asked nothing except "do you want try it rough" 5 minutes into the first sexual encounter, and we were doing flogging and humiliation talk within 1 hour. He just kept going, knowing I'd say stop if I mean it, while I just kept going with it. Based t b h.
>>
>>27725585
>europe
>>
>>27725428
you look male
>>
>>27725618
Don't care, not even noon for me here. I feel offended that he wished me a good afternoon.
>>
File: tum.jpg (3.29 MB, 3619x3024)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB JPG
>>27725265
Fair enough
>>
>>27725428
breedable
>>
>>27725634
Happy noon
>>
>>27725247
no i'm anamoding
>>
>>27725964
So is half the gen
Show us
>>
File: IMG-20210308-WA0243.jpg (307 KB, 1920x1080)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>27726005
alright
>>
>>27726066
Very pokeable
>>
File: reddit.jpg (89 KB, 1067x547)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>27725585
>>27725634
Good afternoon ArabMan

>>27725588
picrel
posted a great meme
>>
>>27726125
The meme please, sir
>>
>>27726125
>pooner
>great meme
>>
>>27726125
Ask why so many ftms are allowed on the sub if pooner aren’t allowed
>>
>>27726081
are you calling me obese
>>
>>27726240
Yes fatty. My big tubba lovin
>>
File: 1659751814800155.gif (18 KB, 220x220)
18 KB
18 KB GIF
>>27726066
>>
>>27725247
Just took this pic for reference. Edited off tits.
Can’t see from this distance but the entire front of my torso is stubbly. Killing me I like the hair and no itch better
>>
>>27719542
It's just the fanbase that's fembrained. Jensen is pooner rep and Sam is what every baby pooner wants to be
>>
>>27726351
the black head is very silly anon
>>
>>27725247
how do i look bros? pre-op nips ig so i'm using unsee.
https://unseecc/album#al4nDNzSyF3bglPo
>>
>>27726846
you set it to one view
>>
>>27726914
oh i'm retarded. does it work now?
>>
>>27726941
Works now yeah

Looks good IMO. How long have you been on T for?
>>
>>27726914
No he didn't, I just saw it
>>
>>27718786
bawled my eyes out as soon as i got home today because my superior at work has been mean to me (and only me) for like a month. i hate being fembrained.
anyways boys, how's your day going?
>>
>>27726846
ur hot
t. >>27726066
>>
>>27726955
thanks anon. in a month i'll be 2 years on diy. i'm newly legal so i wanna go legit soon, i've never gotten a blood test or anything so idk how my levels are
>>
>>27726996
hey ur hot too
>>
>>27726964
because he just changed it
>>27726846
cute. it looks like you don't even need top. fuck luckshits
>>
>>27726846
Look great. Didn't see the nips at first and thought you had boobs stashed up top but thats a great natural chest good shit. Don't even need top.
>>
>>27726973
Just quit
>>
File: Stomach.jpg (256 KB, 1368x932)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>27725247
>>
What are some minor things that clock you that you wouldn't notice otherwise?
>>
>>27727138
i would if i could lmfao
>>
>>27727227
anon you're insanely attractive holy shit
>>
File: 6evmOJL1_400x400.jpg (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Would you fuck a big fat chimp lezbeen, ftmg?
Would you let it touch you with it's hairy knuckle fingers?
>>
>>27727227
Breasts that have never known a lovers caress?
>>
>>27727272
>>
>>27726973
You need to man up
>>
>>27727293
thats what my mom told me lmfao
>>
>>27727064
>>27727136
ty. :) i think i still need top tho, my chest looks a lot worse from the side and nastily pokes out of my clothes when i don't bind.
>>27727262
i'd fuck anyone, so yea.
>>
>>27727342
No just get buff
>>
>>27727261
Thank you anon, the workouts paying off
>>27727273
These breasts get caressed
>>
>>27727377
>the workouts paying off
do you have a specific routine? im tryna look like you
>>
>>27719451
I currently have a duel-density dildo from Rodeoh that I use with a "stimulator cushion" with a vibe in it that sticks to the back of the dildo. It's a little awkward, though.

I also find that it really only works for jacking off. I haven't tried it on a human being, but it definitely does not work to penetrate any toys I have. They just kinda...mush....together.

Who knew it would be difficult to push a semi-squishy thing into a very-squishy thing?

>>27720661
I feel like I'm missing something here, but I've also never tried to buy Bitcoin. Is there some reason you can't just scan your ID? Does that make Bitcoin non-anon after purchase?
>>
>>27727227
I want your hands in my mouth.
>>
>>27726125
Is pooner ban really number one rule there?
I haven’t been on Reddit since I got shadowbanned on the entire site for getting in actuall-good-faith discussion about xenogenders
>>27727262
>>27727273
Literally my fetish
>>27727420
Bitcoin is only anonymous as long as the address can’t be traced back to you. When you buy from an exchange it usually gets added to your account there and you can withdraw it to a private wallet but the exchange will know where you sent it and will technically be able to look up any transaction you make form that address if they care enough.
Most exchanges demand more than ID nowadays, the ones in the US are particularly annoying with shit like 3D face scan and proof of address.
The poster is probably a minor so the best thing to do is what >>27724111 suggested.
>>
>>27727404
I just do all at home stuff as I feel up to it, no routine. Some days I do a bit of yoga and squats, others I'll focus on pullups with my doorway bar. Got a mini trampoline I've been using for 10min a day. Throw in intense Beat Saber sessions once every few weeks
>>27721690
This 30 day yoga was my first success at weight loss
https://youtu.be/9UUP0zqPP_E
>>27727547
I want to put my hands in your mouth
>>
>>27718968

>thinking clit rubbing is about speed

holy fuck no wonder you're a loser with a bunch of sex toys talking about it on 4chan.
>>
>>27727586
thanks man, i dont rlly need weightloss since im borderline underweight but im clueless on how to start building muscle
>>
>>27727607
What is it supposed to be about then? Thats what people use vibrators for.
>>
>>27727655
imo its about the way you're doing it. doing it fast doesn't mean you're doing it correctly
>>
>be me a 18 year old khhv butchmoder doing a project with a girl
>girl asks me my sexuality sort of nervously
>i fuck up and say “straight.”

Straight as i like girls. Did i just lose a chance at getting laid bros?
>>
>>27727671
agreed, i've never used a vibrator but i always thought the concept was horrible. if i jerk off too quickly it feels like i'm forcing myself into orgasm and have a shitty one (sometimes do this to get the horny out quickly), but the best orgasms come from slower strokes and touching the right places
>>
>>27724111
>>27727584
If anon lives in a big city, he can also try looking for a Bitcoin ATM. The one I bought Bitcoin from in California didn't require an ID, just a phone number for verification.
>>27727586
Congrats on the weight loss, that's not easy to pull off. Timeline looking good as well.
>>
>>27727853
Some of us have JOBS, anon. I don't have all day to wait on the kind of weak, unassisted orgasms I had as a teenager with only fingers.
>>
>>27727584
>picrel
Why is it always straight men and lesbians that say this shit? Never seen a gay man say that kind of thing ever. A fucking IOTA of self-awareness about their real motivations would go a long way here.
>>
I have never seen two non-Gayden ftms date each other. I'm losing hope. Please, I just need another hot passoid guy to frot with.
>>
>>27728227
>Two non gaydens date eachother
.... Are they supposed to be bi or are you looking for an ftm into women to date you?
>>
>>27728064
My first mission as president will be to make it illegal for FtMs who are hot girls to chop off their rack

t. FtM
>>
>>27728262
My bad, I guess I mean the Gayden stereotype. It's usually the ftm fujos who I see with each other.
>>
>>27728064
this is nothing new, straight men do it because they take it as a personal attack when women exist in any way that isn't attractive to them and lesbians have a weird fear that they're being replaced by trannies
>>
>>27727997
i have a job, and it takes <=10 minutes to get off. maybe you should try cooming less, seems like you desensitized yourself
>>
>>27728227
me too anon. and all the passoids (rare) are fat lards with bad facial hair, why can't people take care of themselves
>>
>>27728316
I'm in a gay t4t and we both are hot as fuck. I have never masturbated to yaoi unless it fits very specific fetishes.

>Inb4 gay porn makes you a fujo
What the fuck am I supposed to masturbate to if I like men that doesn't label me a fujo? Straight porn? With a disgusting woman in it?
>>
Any one else ever reject girls you like when you were pre t who ask you out cause you know you will never be able to satisfy them like a real man. or just me lol
>>
>>27728408
You give me hope, anon... And yeah, I think ftms are expected to just not engage with anything gay, fujobrained or not, or else they get deemed horrifically braindead AAP. But God forbid somebody be attracted to something relevant to their personhood. Congrats on the hot bf and being hot. Made my day a little better.
>>
>>27728369
I basically never masturbated as a teenager because of dysphoria, and it still took forever. Vibrators were invented for a reason, that reason being female anatomy is trash.
>>
>>27727638
The yoga was no joke, I couldn't do it every day and felt fat and weak. The second time round I could feel I had gained muscle, no longer struggling with parts that caused me to quit for days
>>27727951
Thank you Crude. It took me two attempts at the 30 day thing to make it thru without skipping any days, almost gave up on the whole venture
How are your shoulders coming along? Still doing VR?
>>
>>27728474
Pre T nobody ever showed interest in me, also not fond of the female type but have turned down men on the basis of believing I was too mentally fucked to be in any kind of relationship including friends or acquaintances
>>
>>27728354
I honestly think the first one also applies to lesbians, but they're even less honest about it.
>>
>>27728521
>turned down men on the basis of believing I was too mentally fucked to be in any kind of relationship including friends or acquaintances
This hits hard tbhq.
>>
>>27728522
You really see this with the way fem4fems demonise butches actually
>>
>>27728501
>almost gave up on the whole venture
Props to you for pushing through.
>How are your shoulders coming along? Still doing VR?
I injured my back/shoulder in January this year (not from Beat Saber), and I kept re-injuring every couple months, so I had to take a break from all VR stuff. Unfortunately, lifting weights and doing pull-ups (and similar stuff) are the two exercises that I absolutely cannot do because that's what re-injures it.
Luckily, I think it's FINALLY healed, so I'll give it a couple more months just to be on the safe side and then I can resume the holy pooner exercise of Beating my Saber. On the plus side of this injury, it forced me to fix my horrible posture.
>>
>>27728227
me too. i need a hot t4t ftm so bad but all the ones i encounter are cringe
>>
File: 1630855550987.png (446 KB, 906x870)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
Is Tai Chi fembrained?
>>
>>27728474
>you will never be able to satisfy them like a real man
that's a dumb reason to reject them kek. aren't there a bunch of studies showing how women in straight relationships have the lowest level of sexual satisfaction? a dick isn't everything
>>
>>27728653
Definitely not the martial arts side of it.
>>
>>27728666
today this girl asked my sexuality, im a girlmoder and shi. She thought i was a lesbian and i thought she wanted to top me so i said i was straight and backed down. Im almost too dysphoric to fuck a girl and think of myself as a female. Am i too paranoid?
>>
File: ftmgfavetvshow.jpg (158 KB, 1000x1400)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>all of ftmg's fave tv show
>>
>>27728777
that is disgusting.
>>
>>27728777
Streaming party when
>>
>>27728798
whenever bb
>>
>>27728777
Why is the "best" FTM rep out there a fucking Tumblrina stereotype written by a cisgay
>>
>>27728843
its only okay when cisoids do it
>>
>>27728777
>show about a pooner
>called "Dead End"
Based
>>
Should u buy a shit ton of guy clothes before or after you start t?
>>
>>27728899
Don't buy anything you expect to still fit in 2 years
>>
>>27727853
This is an unpopular opinion. Most cis women, at least ime, like vibrators.
>>27727671
However way you do it, 95 percent of women will agree it's better if it's faster. I know I can't get women off as good as a machine so why not let them use one during sex *shrug*
>>
>>27728899
im boymoding pre-t. do whatever makes u comofortable i guess
>>
>>27728920
vibrators and fast fingers are completely different i think
>>
Assuming there's permagirlmoders in here, I have a question. What do you do about the voice? Does nobody question it? How do you hide it?
>>
>>27728918
I still wear some of the same pairs of jeans from elementary school....
>>27728724
Why not come out?
>>
>>27728899
buy them whenever, i'm a repressor and i have a ton of guy clothes i wear while i'm at home
>>
>>27728977
>Why not come out?
Family mostly. They are ultraconservative and religious, and i just need to become financially independent enough to finally move out and then i might tell them. idk
>>
>>27728977
I can still wear pants from pretrans but they look goofy and need a belt
Even shirts that were loose back then don't fit me anymore
>>
>>27729002
can't u girlmode at home and be out with other people?
>>
>>27728870
It's a real shame though because I'm sure there are so many great representations of FTMs out there, written by FTMs themselves but most of us (myself included) don't even know about them because only the sanitised shit written by cissoids gets greenlit
>>
>>27729021
I dont my friends knowing and shit. they might think differently of me. also i live in a conservative area so it's the whole "haha pronouns."
>>
>>27729066
Someone should make the next thread about positive representations of trans men.
I liked the movie romeos and I've heard other good things about some ftm movies (obv not boys don't cry tho).
One of "the listener" has an episode that I'd spoil if I went into too much. It's really really good tho and probably the biggest visual media I've ever related to.
Older books sometimes are great too. The testosterone files by max wolf Valerio is really relatable to men who are straight/stealth or so.
There are some books about post op trans men that explain what it's like to live fully stealth as a trans man who's not differentiable by genitals.
There's one short fiction story I really hate though. It makes you think they're talking about trans people but just turns out to be some sort of supernatural/alien race with the opposite genitals as cis humans, by John ajvide lindqvist.
>>
>>27729066
this is a spoiler but i watched strange circus by sion sono because the mc is ftm. the language is a bit dated but i really liked it, i love disturbing movies over all and i hadn't seen one about a ftm going insane until that one
>>
File: E0_bDS0XoAAfsAW.jpg (63 KB, 1080x626)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>27728956
>Assuming there's permagirlmoders in here
Picrel.
I voice trained to sound male pre-T and to sound female on T, so I was able to maintain my andro voice pretty well. After 9 months on T, I sound like a cis guy by default.
I've only been questioned about it once, and I think it was because my voice was horse for unrelated reasons, so I was having a harder time maintaining my girlvoice. I've gotten a few weird looks, but desu, there's plenty of cis girls with deeper voices, so as long as you don't look like a gigahon, people won't question it.
Here's my boyvoice, just to prove I'm not bullshitting: https://voca.ro/136fr6NnR2Dc
>>
>>27729183
Ooh I've seen that one, and I loved it too. It could be a bit better tho, had some stereotypes/misconceptions and weird portrayals in it but that's me being picky.
>>
>>27729145
Judging by Wikipedia's list we wouldn't have much to talk about, kek

Books seem to have more rep though, I'd love to get into reading some of the older ones but have no idea where to start honestly
>>
>>27728956
How do ftms "girlmode"?
Most women wear neutral clothing like jeans, sweatpants, and shirts. I never socially transitioned and haven't changed anything legally yet and still get he/him'd
>>
>>27729232
It's easy if you don't pass.
>>
>>27729209
i feel like i cant be that picky about ftm in media since theres barely any. a lot of it couldve been better (like the part when yuuji said his top surgery was mutilation???) but its from 2005 so its alright i guess.
>>
>>27729186
your voice is quite literally transition goals
>>
>>27728573
Damn sorry to hear. I'd take those extra months just to be safe too.
>the holy pooner exercise of Beating my Saber
The Saber is always calling to be beat
>>
File: 20220923_171433.jpg (326 KB, 3840x2160)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>27729232
Girlmoders should wear stuff like picrel. Women who wear dresses and skirts and super girly shit everywhere are hot as fuck.
>>27729224
The testosterone files definitely if you're stealth and straight. Even if you're not, flows super well and is an amazing insight on what it's like to socially be a man. I love the way he writes.
>>
>>27729348
I just realized how creepy it was to have screenshots of a little girl and talk about how women wearing dresses is hot. I didn't feel like googling dresses so I just used pics of myself. Probs shouldn't have done that. Oops.
>>
>>27729377
i thought you were pedobaiting
>>
>>27728956
when i was 16 i diyed while living with my dad and lasted 5 months before he knew. and i was only able to fool him for that long bc he's retarded. i pretended to have a throat problem and started taking medicine i didn't need for it in front of him, but strangers would "he- sorry she!" when talking about me and everybody else could tell what was going on after 3 months. people got confused and started to call me male gendered terms without me ever telling them to, it was like coming out without ever telling them anything. i was 5'3 with super long hair too, you really can't girlmode for that long.
>>
File: 2rfw204azr521[1].jpg (28 KB, 396x464)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>27729186
ur voice is hot. i wish mine was that deep.
>>
>>27729661
>>27729661
>>27729661

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.