[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 785939.png (1000 KB, 658x958)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
- Harry Potter
- Witchcraft
- Cute girly handicrafts
- Disney
- Netflix
>>
>>27074890
When did Harry Potter become a female thing? The main character is a guy so I always thought it was at least half guys
>>
>>27074890
That would explain why I like trans girls more than cis girls, now that i think about it.
>>
>>27074890
I’m into astrology and Disney but I don’t need some specific sexist thing to tell me what girls are supposed to like
>>
>>27074890
These are all fem brained. You pass mentally.

FEMALE

BRAINED

FEMALES
>>
>>27074890
Wow, women sound very stupid.
>>
>>27074890
Feels good not being a woman
>>
>>27074954
Do I have to learn about astrology to connect to other women
>>
>>27074896
it became a female thing when jk rowling started talking about murdering trans women on parler
>>
>>27075000
No but knowing signs and stuff is a good ice breaker to see if you vibe
>>
>>27075023
She is such a girlboss huh
>>
>>27075032
>omg you’re such a libra
Is that it
>>
>>27075052
I mean I guess but if your making fun of it that’s rude
>>
>>27075036
if rick ross transitioned she'd be the penultimate girlboss
I cant think of a good girl name to convert rick to
>>
>>27075086
How am I supposed to balance trying to be nice with my repressed Reddit debatelord tendencies
>>
>>27075000
Most women are retarded with astrology they just treat it like RPG classes
>>
>>27075092
Maybe look into it and learn more about yourself even if it’s all fake so you can start a basic conversation with a stranger? Not everything has to be ironic and jaded you can be genuine and show emotion to others it’s the best way to bond with someone.
>>
>>27075115
>Not everything has to be ironic and jaded you can be genuine and show emotion to others it’s the best way to bond with someone.

I am a repressed reddit “logician” not a 4chan edgelord. I can and love meaningful and emotional conversations, but astrology doesn’t make any sense and I can’t take it seriously.
>>
Roses are read
By they hurt like the snipers
Transbians need mommies
To change their wet diapers
>>
>>27075126
Tbh that’s even more annoying and worse and not fun to be around
>>
>>27074890
- Harry Potter
Yes
- Witchcraft
Of course
- Cute girly handicrafts
Sure
- Disney
FUCK NO I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST KILL YOURSELF M*USE WORLD ORDER TRASH
- Netflix
As long as someone else pays
That's why I'm nb
>>
>>27074890
> Harry Potter
Only the fanfiction, really
> Witchcraft
Only the aesthetic, really
> Cute girly handicrafts
Meh I bake, good enough
> Disney
Uuuh not a fan of cartoons but I liked OUaT?
> Netflix
Literally everyone likes Netflix anon.
>>
>>27074890
does founding a religion count as an alternative for witchcraft
>>
>>27074890
- Harry Potter
Yes, watched the last 4 movies in the theatre and read all the books 15 times or something
- Witchcraft
I like the aesthetic but I really love everything about halloween and will buy anything with cute pumpkins on it
- Cute girly handicrafts
I like bracelets I guess
- Disney
I grew up with all the disney cartoon movies and reading donald duck so yes
- Netflix
Love stranger things, it’s my new favourite show so now supernatural is on second place

t. redhead twinkhon
>>
>>27074890
> Netflix
is piracy malebrained
>>
>>27074890
this seems like a very malebrained list but i also pass the test so whatever
>>
>>27075088
rosie ross
>>
File: 1580675579245.jpg (16 KB, 379x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
nah
it doesn't matter what you're into if you're cute enough
be cute and people will view you as a girl anyway, even if you're into trains, planes, cars, games, tcgs, tabletop, wargames or whatever other malebrained hobby
>>
>>27074890
>>27074890
Yep, I like all of those things along with firearms, computers and action films, i am incredibly fembrained and also smooth brained
>>
>>27074890
I'm dyspraxic or else I'd do cute girly handcrafts
>>
Yeah if you want to be a short haired triggered Commiefornia wine aunt. Real America version
>Chronicles of Narnia
>Bible study
>cooking/baking
>country music
>hiking, fishing, camping
>>
>>27075889
>triggered Commiefornia wine aunt.
yeah kinda tbdesu
>>
>>27074890
>npc quote
>npc font
>>
>>27074896
>The main character is a guy
Because JK is a fujo type woman.

The basic plot is female (Agatha Christie style impossible mystery, JK is a Christie fan) and the setting is a boarding school, a genre of chicklit.

>>27075023
It was always a female fanbase.

You can tell by how much tumblr type art there was of the characters. Draco especially, who was written that way because JK sees him the same way the female fans do.
>>
>>27074890
Plenty if girls aren't into these things stop being misogynistic.
>>
>>27074890
ummm.. if you are trutrans and grew up with all of society gaslighting you, neglecting your needs and desires and making you internalize that your very identity is wrong and a mistake because of your body, you wouldn't be "into" things as an adult due to suffering from clinical depression. if you are MtF and you have interests or hobbies, i am sorry, but you are not a real woman.
>>
>>27074896
What does the gender of the main character have to do with whether or not something is popular with women or men? It's about how the story is written and how the characters act.
>>
In my experience, the easiest ice-breaker with the cis girls I hang out with are true crime/murderer stuff
I'm p sure every other cis girl I've met and grown attached to has a favorite killer and the debates are fun. Like, our version of football players or w/e
Also interior decoration
>>
>>27077336
Protip: this doesn't work if your favourite is Dahmer "because he actually had a goal in mind".
>>
whhat if im into them but forced myself to stop watching/reading/talking about harry potter because rowling is a transphobe
>>
>>27074890
ok grandma it's time to go to bed
>>
>>27078081
fembrained and based
>>
>>27074890
so basically The Owl House fans
>>
>>27077628
truecrime noob here i once had a truscrime bitch compare me to dahmer literally what did she mean by this. I'm pretty sure she was bullying me lightly but it kept going over my head due to references i can't be assed to google
>>
>>27074890
This is stupid.
>>
>>27074890
>- Harry Potter
i find it dull
>- Witchcraft
it's not for me
>- Cute girly handicrafts
i do like crafts, although not very good at them
>- Disney
Peter Pan is the only Disney movie i like
>- Netflix
their shows are alright, but they charge too much

I'm afab too, so according to this ridiculous list, i must be ftm? However, I'm happy as a woman so that can't be right either....
>>
I like them all, but I'm not a woman.
>>
>>27079148
hsts
>>
>>27077336
is jack the ripper being my fav fembrained enough or is that too historical that it becomes malebrained again
>>
>>27078742
He kidnapped people and experimented on their brain to make the perfect subservient slave. He also ate people, built a shrine out of skeletons, and fucked corpses. All around very interesting guy because his motivations went beyond "lmao kill people rawr xD" while still being sinister.
>>
I want to hunt down and kill all trannies who are feminist. How can you be a biological male and hate other biological males?
>>
>>27074890
>Harry Potter
I love it
>Witchcraft
I find it very interesting but I never really took the time to research it
>Cute girly handicrafts
Everyone in the world like those
>Disney
Only their old movies
>Netflix
yes
I'm a woman :)
>>
>>27079296
Because misandry is based desu
Kill all men
>>
>>27079318

But trannies don't have wombs, they have prostates.
>>
Is it true that male feminists are autogynephiles?
>>
>>27077062
I would say so

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.