[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




> straight tranny
> fall for tranny
> things go south
> cope with lewds and teasing guys
> get drunk and make out with a guy, thinking about her in the meanwhile
> it feels awful
> wish to be pinned against a wall and be pounded until my brain stop working
> just want to fall in love with another girl so I can move on
> cry myself to sleep
>>
>>27074603
Straight chaser here.

I am looking for romance, not for my dick to be used as a cope while you think of your tranner crush you can't talk to.

What the fuck.
>>
>>27074603
you're probably not a straight tran, honey
>>
>>27074603
Why would you want to get rid of it? Are you trans but homophobic?
>>
>>27074603
>is clearly obsessed with dicks and fantasizes about being fucked by one
>"im definitely straight tho tee hee :)~"
whatever you say bro
>>
>>27074603
just accept that you like girls too, there’s nothing wrong with being bi
>>
I’m pretty sure I’m straight but I’m not sure if I just like dick and am a coping bisexual because how awful men are.
>>
>>27074651
Trans women are crazy and toxic
>>27074629
> chaser
> angry at being used
lol
>>
>>27074603
You need to be beaten badly by a man
>>
>>27074603
Isn’t this normal? I like how men physically look but I’ve never really connected with a man emotionally. Women are the other way around and I always get a good emotional connection but don’t like them physically.

On top of that I think I’m asexual which makes dating pointless because having a partner means you have to have sex and there’s only so many times a week I care to fake sexual enjoyment for my partner

t. redhead twinkhon
>>
>>27075015
>and there’s only so many times a week I care to fake sexual enjoyment for my partner
until this i was thinking you sounded cool
>>
>>27074629
Its okay chasernon, some of actually love you guys. I dont get why so many people hate chasers so much its better to have someone whos interested in you and loves you than someone who isnt right?
>>
>>27074603
is this what is considered """straight""" nowadays lmfao
anyway if ur that desperate for a gf then go find one instead of sulking anonette, there are plenty of other girls out there. you're just gonna feel worse if you try to fill that void in you with meaningless sex
>>
>>27075015
This is me too, but I like 10/10 guys like Hasan. I think it’s pretty normal sexuality.
>>
>>27075043
>brown eyes
>10/10
Mudblood cope
>>
>>27074603
shit larp 2/10
try harder next time transbian
>>
>>27075015
Same, or so. Not sure to be honest.
>>27075037
It’s… not that easy
>>27075138
It’s not a larp, I’m not a transbian
>>
Bi.
>>
File: FSJlvhyWQAIFGAo.jpg (66 KB, 1052x1051)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>27075015
>Isn’t this normal? I like how men physically look but I’ve never really connected with a man emotionally. Women are the other way around and I always get a good emotional connection but don’t like them physically.

Same desu. I like men because they're bigger than me and enjoy being dominant and have dicks. Most of the romance in my life has been with women however, but I feel like they levy sexual expectations that I can't meet. Like, I love the bodies of women aesthetically. When I think about it, I can find every part of a woman's body attractive. Her hair, face, belly, hips, thighs, muscles (if she has any), eyes, lips, butt, etc. But when it comes to men I tend to only find his size and dick attractive. Yet somehow I've always struggled sexually to be attracted to women and I truly have no idea why, because in theory I love them.

And idk if its just my experiences but men just aren't romantic in the slightest. They try to be stoic and don't show many emotions, they don't say anything super sweet other than saying they love me, they don't really wanna do anything cute like driving out in the middle of nowhere and watching the stars while on the roof of the car, etc. I've noticed that any romance with men is just an avenue to fuck me. Their idea of Valentine's Day is just fucking me. Their idea of a birthday present is fucking me. Their idea of a nice date is having dinner and fucking me. Their idea of a vacation is taking me somewhere and fucking me half the time anyways. And I do like sex with men, but my libido just isn't enough to deal with the constant pursuit of sex to the end of the world for them. Whereas for women I've enjoyed that they romance me because they like me and my personality, they want to get to know me, they want to see me happy, they have the most creative gifts and date ideas, they tend to be very poetic with their words, etc.

I tend to just consider myself heteroromantic & homosexual.
t. hrt femboymoder
>>
>>27076100
>But when it comes to men I tend to only find his size and dick attractive.
wow
>>
>>27074629
god i’d love to transbian cuck a straight chaser
>>
>>27076120
Not really cucking if the chaser is complaining about having loveless sex.
>>
>>27076120
I did this, though I don’t think he’s a chaser
>>
>>27076111
Ya idk, its hard for me to think of what else I find attractive. Its hard for me to think about attraction to men without ending up in the realm of imagining them fucking me. Men don't do makeup or anything, their clothing choice tends to be pretty lacking and uninteresting, they don't have nice butts, they don't go into skincare, they tend to have pretty basic short hair. I sorta like muscles but its so common on dudes that I am sorta unimpressed now. And when dudes don't have a muscular physique there's nothing that attractive about the form or shape of their body.

Aesthetically I just think women are superior because they put more effort in and have a more diverse set of bodies but sexually I like men more because they're dominant and have dicks, and all of the trans women I've met so far don't have working dicks anyways.
>>
>>27074603
Bislut with brainworms, like most trannies. You will never be monosexual.
>>
Sounds like you're bisexual.
>>
>>27076120
>god i’d love to transbian cuck a straight chaser
oh no please don't fuck another hot trans girl in front of me noooo please no..........
>>
>>27074603
Straight trannies don't have those thoughts anon.
>>
>>27076306
All straight trannies like women, stop spreading lies
>>
Relatable
The worst part for me is that I broke once and tried sleeping with a woman and despite having these weird and incredibly intense feelings for her, I didn’t feel anything sexual from it at all
The worst part is that the experience hasn’t put these confusing feelings to rest
>>
>>27074603
If you accept bisexuality you can't be a transbian ;)
>>
>>27076475
Most transbians are bisexual. lol



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.