[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: giwtwm.jpg (2.08 MB, 3000x3000)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB JPG
Is there anything hotter than a fully passing trans woman who had SRS and is married to her chaser, who developed late onset regret but knows that it's too late and she can't ever get her masculinity let alone her male genitals back, and every time she's getting railed (which is every single night and most mornings) she dissociates and self inserts as her manly hairy gross husband because coping is her best option at this point and her husband is providing her with a good and happy life, honestly she is living the dream now so why is she so ungrateful and daydreaming about when she was on her high school football team and dating the prom queen and basically living a lie?
>>
>>27060826
>Is there anything hotter than a fully passing trans woman who had SRS and is married to her chaser,
What is special about this? I don’t-
>who developed late onset regret but knows that it's too late and she can't ever get her masculinity let alone her male genitals back, and every time she's getting railed (which is every single night and most mornings) she dissociates and self inserts as her manly hairy gross husband
Nvm this is my new fetish thanks OP
>>
>>27060850
Full disclosure it's not my idea, it used to be a recurring larp here and I've coomed to it so many times it's unreal

Whoever used to post it stopped at least a year ago, I like to think it's not a larp and she's some chad's real wife and she stopped coming here because it was bad for her mental health
>>
Hot, but mainly the getting railed twice a day part
>>
>>27060874
It’s a shame artificial womb technology isn’t really there yet, the idea of this sort of person getting pressured into having kids by their chaser is really fucking hot
Someone voluntarily getting their dick cut off and getting a neovag and then regretting it, wishing they could go back, but their husband insists on putting a baby in them
>>
>>27060903
Nice, a little elaborate for my pea sized L1 cache to store while beating my meat but I think I can rewrite it in machine code and eventually get it to fit
>>
>>27060930
My fantasies get very elaborate. The idea of an ex-chad getting disowned by family and friends for transitioning, getting married out of semi-desperation, regretting transitioning when they start to feel gender dysphoria again, but it being too late because they have no one to turn to, and their husband is keeping them fairly skinny/weak, not muscular how they were pre transition, and their husband fucks them and leans all his weight onto them keeping them trapped, and reminds them over and over that he’s going to knock them up
Their husband always having his hands on them and treating them like a living fleshlight, not letting them get a job, being very particular about how they dress, maybe showing them off to male friends when they come over, ones who have no idea that their friend’s wife is trans, and talk about her like an object, while she looks at the bodies of men who she used to look like

Really good shit OP thanks for the inspiration
>>
>>27060966
You're very good at this, how can I subscribe to your blog?
>>
>>27061066
Are you saying I should start a blog lmao
>>
>>27060826
Isn't the whole idea behind chasers the fact they like woman with girldicks?
>>
>>27061108
They like the thought of a man being turned into a woman and completely degraded/humiliated
>>
>>27060903
stop my E dick is gonna get hard (its a bit thing)
>>
>>27061108
>>27061111
I've just evolved past wanting to communicate with cis-women. They are as vapid as can be.
If I can find a tranny that looks enough like a girl, I'd be 500x happier with them, dick or not.
Has nothing to do with wanting to degrade or humiliate a "failed male" or anything like that for me lol.
>>
>>27060826
why is emasculation the universal fucking fetish? people have come up with so many popular takes on it - forced fem, cuckoldry, femdom, petplay, and even more weird trans related shit like this thread.
>>
>>27061164
good luck finding a transwoman desperate enough to tolerate that misogyny. you know that most of us aspire to be like normal women, right?
>>
>>27061231
It's just cornball dom-sub shit that plagues all dating/hookup apps, taken to the most extreme degree.
>>
>>27061244
Good luck aspiring to be something you literally NEVER will be lmfao
Take what you can get, scum.
You rank slightly above women (not you specifically, you come off like an annoying cunt)
>>
>>27061244
You can't be mysogynist against mtfs, because the are men. :D
>>
>>27061244
>aspire to be like normal women
>posts on 4chan tranny board
you're a walking punchline.
>>
>>27061261
>>27061276
>>27061280
wow the chasecels even seethe in chaser fantasy threads? there’s just no hope for you little losers, huh?
>>
>>27061443
Excuse me but I am the main chaser here other than OP and I would never misgender a trans woman
>>
>>27061108
nah there are two types of chasers, straight ones (me) who like the idea of dating a girl with a dick, and the retarded gay fetishist ones (all other chasers) who want to have sex with artificially constructed holes for fetish reasons and also because they are in denial homosexuals. Think about it, if you wanted sex with a vagina you'd just get a cis woman.
>>
>>27061280
lot more cis women on 4chan than you’d expect
>>
>>27061490
>straight ones
>like dick
oh honey
>>
why do tranners have such a humiliation fetish?
>>
>>27061443
I'm neither a chaser nor an incel. I just said that trannies are men and I'm right.
>>
>>27061443
>there’s just no hope for you little losers, huh?
Ironic coming from a mentally ill tranny lmfao
How old are you? I'm curious how much time you have left on Earth before you realize you're an aging man and kill yourself. Freak.
>>
>>27061583
>>27061584
>i’m not a chasecel, i’m a /pol/ack! i waste my one life on earth trolling a tranny board because it’s the only thing that makes me feel like a man!
you get how that’s worse, right? you know normal people can tell you’re like this the instant they meet you?
>>
>>27061628
>normal people
>tranny on 4chan
pick one. or kill yourself, whichever you decide on first.
i don't waste my life on here like you do, i waste maybe 20 minutes a day, your entire identity is fused to this wasteland.
>>
>>27061628
>>27061654
When I'm done here I get to lead a normal life, you'll always be a degenerate freak that "normal people", the instant they meet you, classify you as a mentally ill man.
>>
>>27061490
new fetish just dropped, post op transwoman dates straight man, but one day asks herself why straight man didn’t just date a normal woman with a natural vagina. the thought keeps pounding in her head until she accepts that something is wrong with her man. attempts to confront him continue to validate the theory that he is indeed not a regular heterosexual. discusses with girlfriends who all confirm they thought her man was bisexual and is happy for her, while she struggles to accept that any man being in a relationship with her is inherently a homosexual act.

any potential?
>>
>>27061750
you will never get a trans gf
>>
I hate that this is actually kind of hot. Why am I like this?
>>27061549
Probably because I hate myself.
>>
>>27061261
>>27061164
Op here for the record this isn't me, I'm One of the Good Ones™, not like the other chasers. Please Pick Me™.
>>
>>27061750

definitely got potential, although I think more for a tranny rather than a chaser, like even passers who 100% never get clocked and have perfect surgical features (not possible) still know inside their own mind what they were born as and what they had to do to become a woman, they know they are in disguise. And especially would wonder why any guy would choose to date a post op if he think they are just the same as any biological woman.
>>
>>27061828
I don’t want one
>>
>>27061164
plenty of passing mtfs are vapid af tho
>>
>>27060826
I was kinda sorta reading "erotic fiction with illustrations" with similar plots when I was in denial, but I found the part where the lady doesn't like being a lady a major turn off.
>>
Why are y'all about marrying? I had trans gf who just receeved booty-call, came to my place and begged to assfuck her. When she was offered a job in other region, I just let her go, with "treaty" that if things get bad, she'll ask me for help.
>>
>>27062387
Even if it was, what could anyone do to help? Not even the finest doctors in the world can put a dick and balls back the way they were. Someone in that situation would be best advised to accept the choices she made and make the best of it and most of all never tell a soul about her doubts or it would just become fodder for the anti-trans people.
>>
>>27062571
?
>>
>>27062360
I read a story about a dude staying at a small hotel or something years ago, pretty trite story hook, the stay was way too cheap for what it was, his passport got taken in under stupid circumstances, he has to act the role of the lady of the house for a social event or something to make up for the way to cheap accomodations and ends up being basically dumbed down due to extreme deprivation from stimulus and then operated upon and turned into nothing more but a caricature of a woman, with his passport burned and him stuck in another country looking like a completely different person.

The ending was just weird, cuz he got three choices,
1 have his breasts inflated so much that he would never see anything of his lower body again,
2 being force fed every day until he was morbidly obese
or
3 have his neovagina replaced with literally a blank area.

And he went with option 3 out of all options.

The whole story read like a fever dream and I never could find it again.

It was decently writen, but you would read it more out of morbid curiosity rather than because of the erotic appeal (or at least that was the case for me)
>>
>>27061244
Some of the biggest misogynists I've ever talked to have been trannies
Also trannies are extremely impressionable even more than women
>>
>>27060826
Screenshot this for later, would killing yourself in this situation even make the chaser sad?

t. redhead passoid about to be put on surgery wait lists
>>
>>27060826
Woha literally me
>>
>>27060826
If he was dating the prom queen and playing football he's not really a transsexual and probably doesn't have SRS. True transsexuals date the football guy not are the football guy in hs. don't you know that?
>>
File: wrong.png (336 KB, 1590x980)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>27062745
Reminder that everything that takes place in Detransition, Baby is factual proof of whatever agenda I may have at any given time

I accept your apology now let us move on
>>
>>27062745
yeah, or we were bullied in hs for being out. I'm sure even repressors get bullied just for being nerdy and vaguely femme.
>>
>>27062785
I got verbally and physically attack for having hair that went below the ears. Which at the time, I mostly had to hide surgery scars. In the most unfeminine haircut possible.
>>
>>27060826
why is this hot fml
>>
>>27060966
god damnit
>>
>>27060826
sara is not trans, idk how this meme is still a thing like 6 years later
>>
>>27060826
This particular foid has the best skin I've ever seen. I've seen the full photo set and I don't think there's much touching up. Too bad her face is so plain. From straight on her face is as average as it gets.
>>
>>27060874
I swear with God as my witness I am the tranner that posted this a year-ish ago. Also, it was not a larp. At all.

I'm glad I was remembered, I couldn't have possibly guessed it would become someone else's prime fetish. Sort of makes me feel like my life isn't a waste.
>>
>>27063167
So what happened
>>
>>27062776
What's your point? I don't get what you're trying to tell me?
>>
>>27062785
I was bullied some but I had a nervous breakdown I managed to get into a nice mental hospital where I was able to be as feminine as I wanted to be, even teased all the old men
>>
File: 1647119771126.jpg (97 KB, 686x678)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>27063186
I have since read up on AGP, HSTS, and meta attraction. I am none of these. When I was in high school, I found transition timeliness and youtube accounts of transitioners. It was like a hobby to watch them. It was like I thought that being trans was a cool secret thing you could just choose to do. And part of me wanted in. When I came out to my parents as trans, they tried to tell me that I wasn't, and out of defiance to them, the hard they tried to get me to stop the further I went with transition. I have a small frame, and I started young enough that I became passing with only a moderate amount of work. I wasn't thinking about reverse dysphoria, just that I had something to prove. My husband (bf at the time) helped a lot too. Paid for my FFS, BA, and SRS. See why I feel like I can't leave him? He put too much into me and it wouldn't be fair to him at all. I went to Subway and I made the damn sandwich that is my life now. I don't feel like I should get to complain about the sandwich now. It's what I ordered.
>>
>>27063591
I don't even care if this is a larp or not because it's the hottest thing I have read here since ryukop
>>
>>27063591
Don't be stupid if you're good enough looking to pass you're good enough looking to be pretty it's enjoy your life and quit thinking about all these crazy thoughts.
The biggest flaw that people have is they think too much
>>
File: 1650541356074.jpg (152 KB, 1000x1490)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>27063886
I'm not going to post any pics of myself or anything. To all my friends, I'm a happily married woman. To my husband, I'm a happily married trans-woman. I would die if even one of them found out the truth. But this is 100% who I am.

>>27063932
I honestly think you have the right idea. It's hard sometimes to quiet the thoughts. I mean, I'm not even attracted to men. But the effort it would take to drastically change my life at this point is overwhelming, and he treats me really well, so there's no guarantee that anything would even be better if I tried to leave.
>>
>>27060826
the more realistic scenario here is the chaser self inserting as the trans girl
>>
>>27064008
>I would die if even one of them found out the truth.
When you say "the truth" you mean being just trans or having reverse dysphoria?
>>
>>27064008
This might be a strange question anon, but what's it like to have sex post srs?
>>
File: 3457356847568765847.png (206 KB, 614x594)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>27064700
I'm incidentally stealth. I just don't advertise that I'm trans, and everyone I've interacted with in the past 5 years didn't know me until after transition, besides my husband. And I don't suppose they are guessing it either. My husband once told me that if I was lined up with 9 cis-women and a crowd of people had to rank the order in which each person is likely to be a trans-woman, everyone would pick me last. Having said all this, I actually wouldn't care that much if people knew I'm trans. I'm very pro-LGBT and wouldn't mind standing in that rank, publicly. What would absolutely kill me is if anyone knew that I'm ungrateful for the life I have. Few trans-women make it this far, and I have been given a great life. I don't have to work full time, and I get to live knowing that I make someone else very, very happy. And all of that is enough for me. But I struggle with the guilt of knowing that deep down inside, I'm ungrateful for being handed all of this. Like that one anon said, I really need to just stop thinking so much and adopt the happiness of the woman that people think I am.

I think I can do it. Last week, we were in the living room listening to random music. I Melt With You came on, and we started dancing to it like a couple of idiots. In that moment, I was very happy and content with who I was and who I was with, and I wouldn't have changed anything for the world. I have moments like that here and there, and it tells me that I have the capacity to let go of the ungratefulness. That's what I've been working on.
>>
>>27064008
You're probably just having some kind of reaction anyway. Were you feminine when you were 8 years old if you were you probably will always a female just had problems accepting it sometime in adolescence the only time I ever regretted it was when I was first had SRS and didn't find it as pleasurable as I thought I would
>>
>>27064759
You should probably ask this to a post-op trans woman that actually wants to be a post-op trans woman. Because my experience can only be filtered through the fact that I'm actually a heterosexual male on the inside. Don't get me wrong, I truly do care about my husband. So for me, having sex with him is giving him something that makes him feel extremely good, and I love that I can do that for him. But to get off during the act, I have to look away, close my eyes, and get deep into the thoughts that I'm the one doing the fucking.

>>27064991
I assure you, this is not what's happening.
>>
>>27063497
not a good look hon
>>
>>27064928
there’s something hot about pounding a tranny in the butt who thinks deep down they’re just a trapped heterosexual male. like imagine that little beta putting on a fake smile and getting on all fours in lingerie preparing for her man to slide it in her and spank her like a woman while deep down she’s astral projecting as something else going on as she willingly offers her body for pleasure to a superior man. i need to get off this hell site.
>>
>>27065166
Can you explain why? I don't understand why you would say it's not a good look? you mean it was not a good action?
It was the best way for me to make an effort towards feminizing my body at a young age.
>>
>>27065068
Well I don't know what's happening? I'm just telling you that everyone that goes through full SRS has some regrets it's normal
>>
>>27065258
>go to mental hospital
>free to act feminine and flirt with old farts
is it really not obvious
>>
>>27065299
No, it's not obvious at all!
If I were stuck in a regular boy routine, I'd have to have gone along and been masculine puberty and ended up with male hormones floating around in my body and got man face and big torso
Getting myself locked up in the psychiatric hospital, I was able to talk the psychologist into having the psychiatrist give me blockers
Being in the psychiatric hospital saved my life from being an ugly man! How can that be bad?
>>
>>27060826
What it really boils down is anyone that had to wait until adulthood to get on HRT is extremely jealous of anyone that was able to accomplish it while they were still in early adolescence so she'll never look as good as someone that started before puberty and you're jealous of us to the point where you can't stand it.

I think it's your own stupidity that made you the Way You Are
>>
>>27065387
Goddamn must be a bad psych ward if they let you out
>>
>>27065237
Even better if it's in her pussy though.
>>
>>27060826
maybe it's because i'm still kind of a repper despite taking the E or i have a lot of "internalized transphobia" or whatever but this shit is super hot and speaks to me on a spiritual level
GIWTWM x100
>>
>>27064928
>>27064008
>>27063591
>>27063167
>>27065068
How does the sex go if you're not attracted to men? Do you initiate or is it always him? How did it start off when you weren't married? How did it compare to your expectations? Were you ever able to get off without imagining yourself doing the fucking?
>>
File: 1646885775197.jpg (14 KB, 256x256)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>27066881
I have in the past considered myself to be a "reverse repper". That is, while I was transitioning, I had this voice telling myself it was the wrong thing for me to do. But THAT was the thing that I repressed. Not the voices telling me TO transition. And now that I'm an adult and I fully understand that I misdiagnosed myself, so to speak, I get to live the rest of my life repressing the thoughts to detransition, because its just not feasible at this stage. So I kind of feel like we're opposite sides of the same coin.

>To clarify, I 100% blame myself. I love the trans community. I have two friends that are trans, who don't know that I am too. I made all my life decisions on my own. I would never want the transition process to be made unavailable to the people that sincerely need it. Since I experience reverse dysphoria, I can only imagine how bad real dysphoria is, and I think you all should have every option available to you.
>>
File: 34563457543.jpg (48 KB, 500x450)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>27067036
I don't have to initiate, as he is much hornier than I am. We don't have sex every day. But multiple times every week for sure. It's my internal policy to never say no to him. How could I, after he's just about given me everything I have. I do initiate every now and then, and I do it out of a sense of duty or honor. I don't want him to suspect that I have the feelings that I have, so I do my best to emulate a wife that is deeply in love with him.

When we're having sex, I'm typically just happy that he's getting off. As I said, I very deeply care about this person, and I want him to feel good, so that's my main concern. During those times that I feel like I really need to get off, I have to disassociate from my environment and imagine I'm the man, and I can usually get there with enough accompanying stimulation.

>How did it start off when you weren't married?
I got into my marriage in a way that I assume is very similar to how a late transitioning repper gets into a marriage with a woman. They think this will "make them a man". I honestly thought he was going to "make a woman" out of me, and so part of me was excited to think that I was finally going to start "feeling" the part, as well as "looking" and "acting" the part. But the feelings of being happy that I was a woman never came.

>Were you ever able to get off without imagining yourself doing the fucking?
Never. Some people have suggested that I should start to develop AGP after this much time in a woman's body, married to a man that loves to fold me in half and have his way with me. But it's never happened. I've even tried psyching myself into believing that I love it, and I'm just not wired that way at all.
>>
>>27067788
You've said a lot about him, but not once have you said you love him. Do you?
>>
File: 4568476457.jpg (109 KB, 900x713)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>27068235
There are things about him that I love. He is madly in love with me and never wants to let me go. He calls me his "winning lottery ticket of a wife". He keeps me safe and provides for me. There is a sense of comfort and security that comes with continuing to be with him, and I *am* truly grateful for that aspect of our relationship. If I were male, I would want to be his best friend.

I cannot in good faith answer your question with a 'yes'. Not because I know it isn't true. But because it's difficult to ascertain if a person in my situation is capable of loving a man, or if I can even know what love is anymore. The relationship we have is enough for me. Despite my thoughts about gender, I do not want to leave his side, and I know I never will.
>>
>>27068422
That's a fair response. I've never talked to someone in your position, I'm grateful for the insightful posts you've made in this thread. I wish you the best, enjoy your weekend!
>>
File: 6789856785467.png (26 KB, 476x480)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>27068676
You too, my friend. I know I'm not the only one. I've read autobiograhical, yet anonymous blogs of at least two other people that are in an eerily similar set of circumstances. My take on this is that transgenderism really is a spectrum, and that means there are going to be people like me that are on some fringe that makes it hard to identify what they really are, and pick the wrong label to apply to themselves. If that's true it stands to reason that other people have done this too.
>>
>>27060826
>a fully passing trans woman who .... was on her high school football team
Immersion ruined.
>>
File: art art art.png (909 KB, 652x756)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>27067367
woah, that's actually kinda crazy. i mean sometimes i have my own doubts, but that's mostly just shame from growing up tradcath. even if i started to consider it, i don't think i could get myself to go back. hrt has helped me tenfold mentally and even if i never girlmode (which is fine desu) i'm still glad to be on these hormones. i don't really refer to myself as a woman at all, but i know that i'm trans and this transition is definitely helping. it feels weird because i know it's what's right but i still just feel like a man who's being forced to do this to alleviate his mental pain (if that makes sense). do i wanna be a woman? yeah. do i want to pass? yeah. do i want to girlmode? idk. it's hard to accept the responsibility ig. it's honestly the same reason i repressed in the first place.

but if i ever fully transitioned and came to regret it, i think i could live with myself desu. i was never much of a man anyway. short and scrawny well into adulthood. just a big "oh well" ig
>>
>>27067788
>>27068422
So you were never actually in love with him? Why did you even get in a relationship with him in the first place then? And is he not suspicious of the fact that you close your eyes and look away during sex?
>>
I can't imagine how amazing it must feel to be able to fully convince your partner that you're sexually attracted to them even if you're not

Women have it easy
>>
File: 745673456345.jpg (223 KB, 820x781)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>27069724
>So you were never actually in love with him?
It almost hurts to read this. A part of me wants to, I admire him so much. Even if I can't feel love for him specifically, or for anyone in general, I try my best to make up for it by serving him as if I did. When I learned he loves coffee, I asked him about us getting a little coffee bar near the kitchen, and now I'm his little barista. I make him the latte of his choice in the morning and when he comes home. I wear a funny little hat that makes it look like I work at a coffee shop when I serve him his drink. Maybe this is just what love is for a person in my circumstances, it's hard to say for sure, these are mixed and complex emotions I have going on.

>Why did you even get in a relationship with him in the first place then?
Believing I knew what I wanted. Believing he would complete me. Not being right about any of it. I'm not the most sane and rational person on earth, as it turns out.

>And is he not suspicious of the fact that you close your eyes and look away during sex?
I think he sees it as a physical reaction I can't help but have during intense love making.
>>
>>27070050
I know it's not your intent but GIWTWM. I don't care which one, either one of you. The imperfect but "all-in" loving relationship. GIWTWM GIWTWM GIWTWM
>>
File: 3456756478.jpg (79 KB, 458x788)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>27070080
I get it, I really do. And I don't mind. I almost wouldn't mind meeting OP in real life. I would never have thought that when I opened up on this site a couple years ago that someone would have latched on to it like that. I stopped actively posting here mainly because I had other things going on and I was trying to move on. But I never really stopped lurking, which is how I saw this thread.
>>
>>27065488
Typical comment fir somebody that's always anonymous, would never show a pic of themselves

She's about the best looking girl on Reddit and on tiktok!
>>
>>27070050
I don't even care if this is a LARP or not, my dick is so hard
>>
>>27070127
I'm op. I'm a little ashamed of myself desu because I'm pretty much just fetishizing your situation on multiple levels but it's been living in my brain all this time so obviously there must be more to it than just paraphilia. Or maybe that's all it is. Maybe you're just better than the average tttt autist at painting a mental picture and I enjoy indulging in reading your posts as a form of escapism. Either way thanks for being cool about it.
>>
File: 548729834573.png (103 KB, 860x521)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>27070214
I guarantee you, we are ten thousand percent cool, so please don't feel ashamed. Like I said initially. If my trash can be your treasure, then it actually helps bring purpose to my own sense of self.

I'm a part time writer. I have a decent vocabulary and a structured way of presenting information. So I can understand what you mean about painting the mental picture.
>>
>>27070376
Hey can I ask: why did you troon in the first place? What ultimately made you make that leap?
>>
File: 543765756.jpg (19 KB, 519x292)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>27070779
I think it's pretty well summed up here:
>>27063591

Feel free to ask if that doesn't make sense though. Spiting someone else probably isn't the worst reason to transition that has ever happened in the world, but it probably ranks up there.
>>
I’m sure you have heard this before but I think you are making some of this too complicated, which seems to have been a big part of how you came to these circumstances. For example, the idea that you cannot in good faith say that you love your husband sounds like a total contrivance concocted to draw out certain sensations: guilt, self-loathing, shame. It makes this sound like erotica more than a sincere account of an actual situation. Even if this is your real situation, on what basis are you hesitating to acknowledge love for him while at the same time explaining how you are fully committed to him, admire him, and have decided that you should devote your whole life to him, putting him and his needs above yourself and yours? Something is not right with this story. It might not all be fictional, but it is being told in a manner to titillate or, at least, excuse its author.
>>
The most "there but for the grace of God" thread I've read on here. I'm both glad and sad for you OP.
>>
>>27070376
Is there any place that people can check out your work as a writer?
>>
>>27068864
Which blogs are those?
>>
>>27063591
How old were you when you started transitioning?
>>
File: 5678956789567.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>27071068
This is a fair critique, and OP can tell you I was mercilessly accused of this 1-2 years ago when I originally started sharing. I am not necessarily a reliable narrator 100% of the time. I am a writer after all, and will embellish if I think it paints the most vivid picture I can muster. The general circumstances are true, and the emotions I'm dealing with are true. But forum posts aren't the ideal format for autobiographies, so some of my narration has to be edited, simplified, redacted, or merged, etc, while still conveying the intensity of what I'm dealing with.

>on what basis are you hesitating to acknowledge love for him
I don't enjoy having sex with my husband, nor do I desire having sex with him out of a sense of longing or attraction. There I said it, ya big jerk. I should, if I loved him, but I don't think I could love having sex with any man. This may or may not make sense, but I kind of see myself as Smithers from the Simpsons. An unusually devoted employee. This isn't a perfect analogy because I think Smithers actually IS in love with Burns. But that's more or less how you can view my feelings.

>>27071196
I'm on a team that writes for a minor drama show, but I will not tell you which one as my real name is credited.

>>27071277
OK, I used the word blog, but what I meant was forum post, and the last one I read about was many years ago, I would not be able to find it again. Interestingly, I read about the first person in this situation BEFORE I started transitioning. That's right. I knew it could happen. And I trudged along anyway. As I said, don't mistake me for a rational person.

>>27071636
Almost 15. Went behind my parents' back for most of it, think I would "show them". yay....
>>
>>27071672
If you could go back in time and stop yourself from transitioning, would you? You seem content with your current life, and it sounds like overall you have a pretty good thing going.
>>
File: 45673456756437.jpg (103 KB, 820x519)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>27071914
Great question, and you're right there's a lot to weigh here. I wasn't guaranteed that someone that's financially secured was going to ask me to marry him. So even though I went down the wrong path, I was still the benefactor of serendipity. I could not have planned for this, and it's hard to divorce myself from the fact that this happened.

I think that I wouldn't stop myself if given the opportunity UNLESS my fortunate luck was somehow on the line as well. That is, if the choice were, "Stop yourself from transitioning, or allow yourself to transition with no guarantee that history would repeat itself." Then I would have to choose to stop myself, and accept the responsibility that comes with being a man (although I would have been quite the manlet). Because it's probably unlikely that I would have ended up in a better place otherwise.
>>
/tttt/ posters be like "is there anything hotter than [way too long schizo rambling]?"
>>
>>27060826
i don't know but as a repping ftm i'm going to keep this fantasy in mind next time i masturbate. i'll get back to you in 1-2 business days
>>
>>27072116
I'm glad for you, and I can only hope I will be so lucky
>>
>>27071672
>I don't enjoy having sex with my husband, nor do I desire having sex with him out of a sense of longing or attraction. There I said it, ya big jerk. I should, if I loved him, but I don't think I could love having sex with any man.
Feels good to get it out?
Maybe not, but it should! Because sexual desire is just a component of love, even romantic love. I mean, let’s not forget that there are people with very low libidos/asexuals and they are not for this reason blocked from experiencing love. Now, you may have this whole thing in your mind where these elements are inextricably connected but that is what I mean by making things too complicated.
>>
File: 1654027203766.jpg (922 KB, 2839x3874)
922 KB
922 KB JPG
>>27072741
>Feels good to get it out?
It kind of did, truthfully.

As others have pointed out, you are correct, I'm overthinking things, (as usual). And you make a strong case for a permanent acceptance of my situation, and to make peace with it. It actually kind of makes me think I'm in striking distance of sorting this all out, and maybe a therapist could help me get there.

It is tough, though. I've often thought that attaining peace with my circumstances would require the death of this internal identity I cling to as a male. That may still be true, but is it even so important that I hold on to that? Maybe not, when weighed against the other things that are important to me. Anyhow, I'll be saving this thread for topic fodder with a therapist. Maybe I'll start looking for one tomorrow. Thanks, all.
>>
>>27060826
Holy fucking cringe. This post is projection on a whole other level. Seek professional help.
>>
>>27060966
Sounds very similar to picrel film, recommended
>>
>>27060826
why the fuck do i keep coming back here, jesus christ
>>
>>27073114
the deeper question may not be about gender per se but rather some issues about being nurtured
there may be a parallel, for example, between how you dug against your parents loving concerns as a teen and how you are now creating a fantasy that allows you to in part remain aloof from your husband
the underlying complex may be a reaction to being trivialized or juvenilized
notably, you describe the dimensions of the issue with your husband as weighing scales between on one hand feeling sexually cold or even repulsed by playing the passive role during intercourse but on the other hand feeling safe and provided for as a housewife/dependent
I wonder if it might be that your fantasy of being internally male is a reaction to a fear of having a juvenile female social role
if you could function as an adult woman, the desire to identify as male inwardly may resolve
>>
File: 1659398731047539m.jpg (119 KB, 1024x1024)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>27060826
Weird, huh !?
>>
File: 1su6a8.jpg (80 KB, 850x1020)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>27073444
Shit, anon. You're too deep in my head. That's scary.

I can't say I've consciously looked at things this way before, but I think just about any angle is valid when it comes to internal reflection. So maybe it's worth a ponder.
>>
>>27073597
You emphasize how your situation is your fault and how you must therefore take responsibility. You also criticize some of your decisions as childish and, again, stress how you have to take responsibility for them anyway. As I mentioned to begin with, you also tell your story in a way that heightens a sense of dutiful suffering that borders on punishment. It all sounds like what someone who wants to be seen as a mature, but it does not feel like genuine maturity.
It may be that you unconsciously gender immaturity as feminine and maturity as masculine.
I agree with you that you are a great candidate for therapy, in the very positive sense that it could be extremely productive for you.
Also, I think your skill as a writer may help you to narrate certain experiences without confronting deeper anxieties.
A therapist could help you see some of the possibilities you have been “editing out” so to speak.
>>
This fetish is only possible if you have a dissociative disorder, btw
>>
>>27060826
Just came the hardest I’ve done the last 3 years and started doing butt stuff again. Thanks for the new fetish op, hopefully I can have a srsussy and a boyfriend within a couple years
>>
>>27073688
Can I ask you a question? You seem smart about these things. You said that my sense of being male is a fantasy, and that has me in a tizzy. On one hand, I *am* legally female. But on the other hand I can't help but question if that's the only sense that matters. And this topic seems to be all the rage these days. Your words imply I'm female whether I want to be or not. Am I?
>>
>>27074042
I’m not the anon you replied to

Do you really want to go through the torture of having to basically do an ftm transition? You’ll just have to get more surgeries, more surgery scars, a weird nonfunctional penis and having to inject testosterone for the rest of your life.

You can start acting and dressing more masculine or be more non binary leaning?

I don’t think I want to be a woman all the time when I’m done transitioning I’ll cut my hair shorter and just be a amab theyfab or something. I just don’t want to age or look like a man. My brain is so fucked up omfg
>>
>>27074042
In short, yes. Because you are transgendered, we could tease out this question indefinitely but I think that would be not only unhelpful but actually counter-productive.
What you are dealing with is overlapping transitions: from male to female, yes — but also from child to adult. And I think you may be (understandably) entangling them.
My hypothesis is that the issue actually arises out of problems going from girl to woman, not boy to girl. I think your inward feeling of maleness is a fantasy you have developed to rationalize your anxieties around your autonomy as an adult woman.
Someone having trouble developing an adult identity might find sex with an adult very troubling, regardless of any aspect of gender. Even if you were a ciswoman, you may still have experienced these feelings, although you probably would be less likely to deal with them by fantasizing about being “secretly” or “truly” male.
I suspect you fantasize about being male because you have conceptualized your challenges in becoming an adult as the results of an “immature decision” to transition from male to female as a teen and that the only way to move forward and become an adult is to “take responsibility”for this “mistake” by considering yourself male.
I do not think your lack of sexual desire as to your husband is necessarily the result of inescapably being a heterosexual male “deep down” — rather, I think it is more probably a matter of feeling a sense of incompatibility between him, and adult male, and yourself, a girl child.
Therefore, I’d guess if you could somehow deal with your anxiety about being in the world as an adult woman — maybe having a job outside of the home earning your own money, just as one example — would allow you to feel more sexually compatible with another adult, and the fantasy of a “really being a man inside” would disappear because there would be no further need of it.
It is just a hypothesis based on very little data.
>>
>>27060826
Letting a man use your body, even if you like it or not, is the only useful thing a tranny can do so yeah this sounds pretty based
>>
>>27074346
>>27074042
>>27073688
>>27073597
>>27073444
>>27072116
>>27071672
Fascinating conversation between two emotionally intelligent people. I went to bed thinking ok I spend too much time here I'm gonna block this site again and then I woke up and read this and now I'm thinking I'll just push that decision off until after the thread 404s. That's the danger with this site, 99% of the time it's soul crushing stupidity but that 1% makes you keep coming back for more...
>>
>>27073751
>dissociative disorder
I googled this and it sounds scary
I'm just going to assume you're wrong
>>
>>27076188
>scary
dissociative disorders are based, I can just disappear within my own mind for hours at a time and if it will help me have sex with a partner I’m not attracted to then that’s great
>>
>>27076225
> if it will help me have sex with a partner I’m not attracted to then that’s great
That is an enviable superpower ngl, but this part sounds very inconvenient and uncomfortably probable

> person with dissociative identity disorder “feels as if she has within her two or more entities, each with its own way of thinking and remembering about herself and her life.
>In addition, the disturbance must not be a normal part of a broadly accepted cultural or religious practice
>>
>>27076275
I can’t really remember like 90% of my life which isn’t that good but at least I don’t remember that much of my childhood and my life before transitioning so that’s nice
>>
>>27063591
>My husband (bf at the time) helped a lot too. Paid for my FFS, BA, and SRS. See why I feel like I can't leave him? He put too much into me and it wouldn't be fair to him at all. I went to Subway and I made the damn sandwich that is my life now. I don't feel like I should get to complain about the sandwich now. It's what I ordered.

I totally get the idea of feeling like you owe someone because they did something truly out of the ordinary for you.
But I also don't think that because of that, you should completely disregard your self.

To me, it sounds like your husband wants you to first and foremost be healthy and happy.
Something to keep in mind is that you don't necessarily have uproot your life completely.

Even a small change that would allow you to be more comfortable with your situation could be an improvement, both to you and your relationship with your husband.

>>27064928
>What would absolutely kill me is if anyone knew that I'm ungrateful for the life I have. Few trans-women make it this far, and I have been given a great life. I don't have to work full time, and I get to live knowing that I make someone else very, very happy. And all of that is enough for me. But I struggle with the guilt of knowing that deep down inside, I'm ungrateful for being handed all of this. Like that one anon said, I really need to just stop thinking so much and adopt the happiness of the woman that people think I am.
Just because you are handed something, doesn't mean that you have to be grateful for it, if it doesn't fit you.

The way you describe your life probably sounds like literal heaven to most trans fems, me included.

But just because something is a potential utopia for some, doesn't mean that it fits for those that have gotten it.

The perfect life isn't perfect for me, if it isnt *my* perfect life.
>>
>>27065068
>So for me, having sex with him is giving him something that makes him feel extremely good, and I love that I can do that for him.
Do you feel like this solely because it feels like you can repay your husband this way for the things he did for you, or is there a chance that this feeling of wanting to make him feel good could stem from a different source, maybe not 100% attraction towards him, but also not 100% obligation to repay him?

>>27067788
>I've even tried psyching myself into believing that I love it, and I'm just not wired that way at all.
Without prying too much into your personal sex life, but if you always solely focus on his pleasure, disregarding your own, couln't it be that you simply haven't yet found the right way for you to enjoy sex with him? I don't mean experiment to no end, but there are enough stories of cis-women for which sex was basically a chore, something they thought they couldn't enjoy, until they found out that during their sex-lifes, the sole focus was put on their male partners, which lead to them only doing some motions, but never truly participating.
>>
>>27074028
>>27073171
The duality of tttt
>>
>>27061490
funniest cope I've seen in my life

all chasers are bi

you're coping so hard that you're probably a repping trans woman as well
>>
File: 1655927797189.jpg (140 KB, 1025x1271)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
giwtwm like you wouldnt believe
>>
>>27076950
Fuck off back to r*ddit kike
>>
>>27077641
You first
>>
Ok, well I feel like I'm unraveling this morning. My sincere appreciation to everyone that's contributed to operation: un-fuck her brain. Didn't think we'd end up here, but I'm glad we did. I have a lot to think about.
>>
>>27078605
good luck friend
>>
>>27078605
Thanks for being the push I needed to give in to the pressure and getting ba and srs
>>
>>27078709
Wait, what? Lol, how did that happen? If you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>27078605
I wish you the best of luck with your situation.
>>
>>27078605
>unraveling
In what way?
>>
>>27078756
My country has typical gatekeeping trans healthcare and the trans clinic (only one in the entire country) is basically pushing everyone that’s diagnosed with gender dysphoria to get surgeries. And my parents think all trannies are straight women so they want me to get srs, ba and date men. And my therapist is all like “so you’re about to be put on wait lists for ba and srs that’s so awesome right??!? Btw when will you start dating men? You’re so cute they’ll love you!” And I’m like “yeah sure haha” while thinking *wtf wtf wtf*

If I wasn’t constantly dissociating I’d have roped by now so idk wtf to even do and I feel like I’m too far in to turn back and I’ll just let it happen and try to cope with it
>>
>>27078878
Unraveling in a good way, I think. There's been a lot of analysis and speculation here on what makes me tick, and I think some of it actually hits close to home. I'm not gonna run from my issues anymore. I'm gonna use what's been provided here to build a better me. And I won't let the fear of imposing on my husband get in the way, either.
>>
>>27079740
Be wary of narratives premised on driving a wedge between you and him.
>>
>>27079740
>>27078605
Op here again, like the other poster said I hope this is a net good and not just nonproductive brainworms as this board is well known for causing.

Regardless, I'm more emotionally invested in this story now than before, you must be very good at your IRL job. Wonder if you could ever turn this into material for your work. It's obviously compelling in this format of 4chan vignettes but I know a lot of artists look askance at using their loved ones as material.
>>
>>27076338
Ok I don't say this very often but you 100% have dissociative amnesia
>>
>>27080758
Ok, so I was thinking about this. It must have been conflicting for you to write this, maybe. After all, your turn on is the idea that a cishet man accidentally transitions and is trapped in a transhet woman's life. Which is how I kind of saw myself as of yesterday. But the near universal conclusion of this thread is that it's unhealthy for a person to live so conflicted and that they should work toward a resolution. Does this ruin anything for you? Not that I think fetishes should be placed on an all important pedestal, but I can imagine you have some mixed emotions about this as well. I'm curious what you think about it, I mean, its your thread, after all. I just crashed it. ;P But to be fair, it's not every day you lurk 4chan and see someone write a thread about you, specifically.

I am leaning toward writing a proper autobiography one day. I think I'll start with writing a screenplay and seeing if it has potential or interest. However I think it's too soon. I'm still young and there are plenty of chapters left that I get to write in real time first, before putting pen to paper.
>>
>>27074346
weird question - is an inner sense of yourself as guy not a thing you should have as a transitioned trans woman? Is this inherently a problem? Like while I have no regrets I generally think of myself with he/him pronouns in my internal monologue and my internal conception of myself is as a man. I'm also like OP passing and stealth. I'd never considered this weird but reading this thread this seems to be unusual?
>>
>>27081947
lol made a mistake in this post lol. not OP the woman who became the subject of the thread
>>
>>27081947
I'm neither stealth nor really done with my transition, but what I can say is that to at least some degree my perception of self has changed.

I never had a super strong sense of myself as a man or used he/him in an inner monolog if it only involved me.
But when the outside was also concerned, I would use he/him and I guess view myself more as a brother/son/etc..
But since socially transitioning, my inner monologues have shifted from somewhat genderless to clearly and unambiguously refering to myself in the female form.
The only outliers to those are when I have to reference something that I did as a boy, i.e. memories of times were I had to deliberately act male, which usually pass by and use he/him.

So to me, it is both a changing process, but also one shaped by my environment and circumstances.
>>
>>27082118
interesting - I guess i just never had that change. I kinda tried to force it but gave up after a while.

>I never had a super strong sense of myself as a man or used he/him in an inner monolog if it only involved me.

I have always done the monologue thing so it might be just stronger force of habit.

Did you find the change was abrupt/sudden or was it a gradual change. I can force myself to think of myself as female but it requires effort, is unpleasant and creates a sense of disconect.
>>
>>27082335
I would say that it was in spurts, more like a barrier breaking away in big chunks, with the rest hanging on instead of a slow erosion.

So more me just coming to terms with myself more and more and having some big milestones in that regard
>>
>>27082390
huh that's interesting - thanks.
>>
>>27079740
i see
>>
>>27081771
An autobiography from you would be really interesting, but maybe you should do it in the form of a journal so when the inevitable trans genocide comes you’ll be the new anne frank
>>
>>27082606
But then none of us would get to read it.
No, the screenplay sounds like the option that would mean I would actually be able to consume it at some point.
>>
>>27081771
I'm glad you decided to pursue therapy. It took a few attempts for me but it ending up being a huge step for my self understanding and self acceptance. Gender is complicated and I hope you figure out how to best make it work for you.

This is my first time browsing 4chan in like a decade and I find this gem of a thread.
>>
this thread is reaching levels of mental illness that shouldn’t even be possible
>>
only on 4chan could learning to communicate better be considered rising levels of mental illness
>>
>>27081771
I've given myself troll's remorse before and made panic threads about it hours later apologizing to the person I was trying to insult earlier, this is turning out a little bit like that, the sudden awareness that I might have directly affected a real person and not necessarily in a positive way. You're right that it was conflicting - the creepy coomer fetishist expressing concern to the victim is about as cringe as cringe comes. But I was afraid if I didn't say anything it would weigh on me (it probably still will, but at least I made a token expression of regret which is about all I think I can do).

As far as whether it "ruins" it, I'm not sure that I like that word, but it will definitely take some time to reprocess it, especially since I may have played an unwitting part in the situation (I know I should say "your situation" but that's uncomfortably real). To steal another anon's words "I'll get back to you in 7-10 business days". Up to now, thinking about your original posts have been such a strong and consistent way to get turned on that I was afraid to rely on it too much. I could have fapped to nothing else for the last year and I am sure I'd still be just as turned on by it now as I was when the threads were live. Needless to say I wouldn't object too much if something like that loses its power over me.

Not quite what I hoped to say but I don't have nearly the level of emotional intelligence that you do, your gift is quite enviable.
>>
File: 45634567.jpg (9 KB, 189x267)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>27085547
I see. As I said before, you and I are cool. So don't feel bad about it. I got some much needed insight from this experience, and I grew as a person. So this all had a positive outcome, as far as I'm concerned. We unwittingly created a wholesome space on tttt, and who can say that? The cooming doesn't bother me like you might think. In fact, if I'm being embarrassingly honest, I think there's a part of me very deep down that is flattered, in some sort of way.
>>
>>27081947
>is an inner sense of yourself as guy not a thing you should have as a transitioned trans woman? Is this inherently a problem?
I want to clarify that nothing I have written ITT assumes this is inherently a problem. In the case of the person who was posting as “Regretful tranner” this is problem for her; identified as a problem for her by her, not me.
I think sticking to her feeling that this is a problem for her makes more sense than positing a kind of “rule” that it “inherently” a problem, which is to say, always a problem for anyone who experiences it. So I would suggest that if you are wondering whether it is a problem for you that you should consider whether it might be connected to anything that you would say is a problem for you. For example, does a misalignment between the identity you present and the one you experience internally make you feel dysphoric.
>>
>>27087077
btw these are my posts
>>27071068
>>27072741
>>27073444
>>27073688
>>27074346
>>27078690
>>27080070
>>
>>27085116
>>27085499
Oh shut up. Having the feelings described in the op is completely normal
>>
>>27087826
Nice woman in the making
>>
>>27087826
you’ve misread my post friend
first off, it doesn’t have anything to do with OP’s fetish
>>
>>27060826
>>27085547
>>27086475
Sorry this stuff is profoundly depressing. I have no idea how any one gets off to the idea of someone ruining themselves in the way described here.

If seems sadistic.
>>
>>27089662
sado-masochism is one of if not the most common sexual fetish
>>
>>27060826
>Is there anything hotter than a fully passing trans woman who had SRS and is married to her chaser...
Yes there is something hotter: a fully passing tranner who did NOT have SRS and is married to her chaser etc...
>>
>>27087077
thanks for the reply - it makes a lot of sense. I'll think about it but I don't think it is a problem for me - I actually feel a lot better since I stopped trying to force myself to feel different. Rereading the conversation between you and “Regretful tranner” I kinda see what you mean of it as a problem for her because of how it affects her personally.
>>
>>27089954
>>fully passing tranny
XD
none of them pass anon.
>>
>>27060826
mine is kinda related, this is my AGP fantasy atm
>be me
> 5"4 manlet
> but constantly cycling steroids, at the gym all day, get really buff to as alpha as possible
> women hate me for being too alpha, get lonely, and mail order a bride
> she has the smallest frame I've ever seen; she is the definition of petite
> has a PhD in pharmacology but wants to move to the west to escape poverty
> she so grateful to get married
> one day, she sees me take steroids and starts giving me cycling advice
> wants me to order growth hormone so she can get bigger breasts
> I love my wife
> I start getting sick and lose my job; she gives me "manifesting tapes" during sleep to help me get not lose hope
> she grows two inches virtually overnight and starts using my gym equipment to help with the hormones
> spend most of my time getting sicker and losing a shit tone of weight
> my clothes don't fit anymore
> she starts giving me girly clothes to wear to 'save money'
> I try to confront her about it, but I have to look up to her. get weak in the knees, and she just laughs at me.
> this goes on for months
> shes over 6 feet tall, thick with muscles with a dominant square jaw and a buzzcut
> I'm just under 5 feet, too tired to fight back.
> try to cook and clean after her to try to make her happy
> get hot under the collar every time she picks me up
> every time I get upset, she just calls me her little boy wife and makes me sit on her lap until i calm down (or fall asleep)
> when I talk or act like I was before, she spanks me until i apologise (for my own good, though)
>>
>>27063591
How old when you married?
>>
>>27089793
Evidently it varies a lot by region and age group
>>
>>27090550
I first met him when I was 19 and he was 26. Started dating shortly after that. We married when I was 21. I'm 26 now.
>>
>>27092787
>>27086475
>Regretful tranner is now Resolved tranner
Does that “resolved” have a double meaning?
>>
>>27093726
It wasn't my intention. I thought it would be a nice first step, and I don't feel like "regretful" is the right moniker anymore. These changes in emotional state don't happen over night. But I see a path toward resolution in front of me, and I want to live, eat and breathe my belief in it.
>>
>>27095069

Just please seek out a licensed Psychologist. There's great advice in this thread and reading your thoughts develop throughout this thread has been truly awe-inspiring, but you need to keep in mind that no one here knows you well enough to have all the answers. Even the person you "vibed" with the most even said so themselves; "it's just a hypothesis based on very little data". The danger of acting on hypotheses with very little data should be self-evident in your case, if you would forgive me for saying so.

A licensed Psychologist, while potentially expensive, is your best bet to sort out what's really going on. With how verbally intelligent you are, I suspect you can be very persuasive which isn't always a benefit if you're trying to get an honest perspective of your life from someone else. A psychologist would be able to separate the bullshit from the real stuff.
>>
>>27095069
>>27095493

I forgot to mention the most important part: You shouldn't seek out a Psychologist because it's the right thing to do, you should seek out a Psychologist because it's clear you're dealing with a lot of internal conflict and you deserve better. You truly, truly do. Even if it means leaving your husband, if that's what it will take.
>>
>>27095493
>>27095530
A lot of psychologists are sadly dumber then the anons in this thread... Not there are alsoalot that are better too...but.

I can't stress enough... Find a GOOD ONE that you respect and vibe with. Don't just stick with the first available most convenient.
>>
>A lot of psychologists are sadly dumber then the anons in this thread... Not there are alsoalot that are better too...but.
>I can't stress enough... Find a GOOD ONE that you respect and vibe with. Don't just stick with the first available most convenient.
>>27092787
To add onto this, if you find one that you click with at first, but get the feeling that it doesn't work out after a few sessions, be ready and willing to search for a different one.

A psychologist might give you a good impression during the first few sessions, but if you come to an impasse due to them not being compatible with you, the best thing is to find someone better suited and there is absolutely no shame in doing so.
>>
>>27096229
I wish you the best of luck with your journey
>>
>>27095493
>Just please seek out a licensed Psychologist.

Yes, I agree. I've already reached out to some places. Thank you for all the additional advice, anon and Leah.
>>
>>27087949
I’m just a confused boy on hrt that’s had ffs and vfs anon
>>27089662
It’s hot af, too bad my brain is fried and I have to be on the receiving end of it
>>27095530
My psychologist is pushing me to get ba and srs and doesn’t really listen to anything I say about my feelings so idk how good this advice really is
>>
>>27096916
It honestly sounds like your psychologist works with a really outdated idea of a binary gender system, which you don't fit into.
If you try to make your situation clear to them and they just straight up ignore you, they are more or less incompetent as a psychologist and just pushing their own ideas.
>>
File: sonic.gif (1.76 MB, 540x304)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
>>27061164
I mean, I get where you're coming from. I'm a straight guy that found the love of my life and I'm totally happy with our conversations. But most women these days ARE vapid as fuck and boring. Some of you guys are getting so beat down by how fucking annoying a lot of women are that you're becoming gay in response.

But here's the thing: EVERYONE these days are mostly vapid and fucking boring. I'd imagine you're just as fucking boring as the girls you've talked to in the past and don't even fucking realize it. It's not a woman problem. Everyone is just fucking boring and stupid now, and it's insane too because we all have the entirety of human knowledge at our fingertips, and in our pockets. How is it even possible that people have become stupider?

Anyway yeah I'll fuck off since I'm a straight, I just like to hop on here and see how the community is doing since I do think a lot of you are nice and I want to treat you guys with basic human dignity in an educated way. The fetish being discussed in this thread is kind of fucked up, but everyone has a fucked up fetish or two so whatever lmfao
>>
>>27096916
>vfs
What is this?
> It’s hot af, too bad my brain is fried and I have to be on the receiving end of it
Your goal is to become a cumrag for men?
>>27097010
You push one person to see a therapist and tell the other to not see a psychologist... Is that really you're intention?
>>
>>27061483
based
>>
>>27097086
I think that both of them can benefit from a psychologist that actually listens to them without a preconceived idea already backed into their mind.

But it doesn't sound like anon's psychologist fulfills that criteria.

So I very much think that anon should see a psychologist.
Just not necessarily the one they are talking to currently.
>>To add onto this, if you find one that you click with at first, but get the feeling that it doesn't work out after a few sessions, be ready and willing to search for a different one.

As I said here, if it doesn't click, finding a different one is the better option.
>>
File: 20220602_013030.jpg (156 KB, 1595x1075)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
I low key regret srs but whatever, its hot that I'm a tranny chick taking cum shots from real men, laying there watching and feeling my boobs jiggle with every thrust of his cock
>>
>>27097152
I do miss the feeling of an erection in my hands
>>
>>27097152
Who was your surgeon
>>
>>27097206
that’s what your bf is for sweetheart
>>
>>27097133
How do you differentiate a "good" psychologist from one who just tells you things you want to hear?
>>
>>27097133
Q what you're recommending is like going to a car mechanic without knowing what's wrong with your car, and not knowing whether the mechanic will fix things or make things worse.

Only way of figuring is 'vibes':. It's all vibes bro! Do you click with them or not. Like, do you judge a mechanic based on if you click with them?
>>
>>27098743
You don't. The whole industry shady. The WHOLE industry.
>>
>>27097152
>>27097206

It's so good when a trans woman enjoys her transition liked that.

I think you prefer having a neovag to having a dick though right?
>>
>>27100248
I mean, yeah, that is more or less exactly how every consultation of an expert goes, you can never be sure that they actually identify the problem and won't make it worse? They usually only have a lower chance of fucking it up as they have more experience than you yourself and are capable of taking a look at the situation from the outside.
>>
>>27100248
>Only way of figuring is 'vibes':. It's all vibes bro! Do you click with them or not. Like, do you judge a mechanic based on if you click with them?

That's how it goes though, if you never used the mechanic's service, the only thing you can go by is vibes to judge if they work for you.
Sure, you can see their credentials, look for reviews, ask friends that have worked with the mechanic.

But in the end, those are all just vibes some of which you value more than others, no actual experiences that you yourself made to judge the mechanic based upon them.
>>
>>27098743
A good psychologist will work with you, listening to you, at most questioning you, sometimes working through blocks with you to make sure that you can see all possible options.

But they won't tell you that "way x is the only way". They are not there to make decisions for you, they are there to help you make informed decisions yourself.

A good metric I found is, that after the session, if I go through it in retrospection and notice that I haven't gained any new insights, literally didn't evolve my thoughts at all, still standing where I stood an hour before, even though I just spend an hour presumably taking apart these thoughts, that's a problem.

I'm not saying you could come out of a session with basically your thoughts completely rewritten.
But you should have gained at least some new insights, some new ideas, that either strengthen your old assumption or make it possible for you to find a new point from which to work with.
>>
>>27097086
>vfs?
Voice feminisation surgery
>Your goal is to become a cumrag for men?
Sounds hot
>>
>>27097152
I’m gonna cum
>>
>>27100248
I wish car people would stop trying to make everything into a car analogy, the mind is not a car that you can turn off and step out of and hand over to a mechanic
>>
>>27103957
I want to get fucked in a car by my future husband while imagining I’m a handsome guy having sex with a sexy chick in his sports car
>>
>>27104009
It is the most natural desire to have anon.
>>
>>27104082
I also want to have drunk festival tent sex while thinking about all the times I had sex with smelly festival chicks before transitioning
>>
>>27104357
Make a plan and let it come true anon

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.