[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: main-image.jpg (168 KB, 1200x782)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
William Turner edition

QOTT: What is the most overrated piece of media?
altQOTT: What is the most overhated piece of media?

Previous: >>27002011

Tagmap: https://tagmap.io/tag/%2Fbigen%2F

FAQ:
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like multiple genders, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to multiple genders is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Do you love me, OP?
ofc i do <3
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onidGbvHSb4

Resource for Bisexuals:
https://biresource.org/
>>
I want to write a story of a bisexual love triangle, where a girl catches feelings for a girl AND a guy and there's a choice...

And then I want to just flip the table and go 'poly' because it's the character's sort-of thing to reject hard binary choices in favor of new options.

How do I write that without fucking it up?
>>
File: 1447805458063.jpg (31 KB, 500x383)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>27036246
>QOTT
I'll stick with vidya for both because its probably what I have the most easy to recall opinions of.
Imo the most overrated recent release is Red Dead 2 and I'll throw in Skyrim and the Arkham games. I love all of the games listed but man do people gloss over some of the glaring shortcomings they all have. Some people do shit on Skyrim too much though.

>altQOTT
Battlefront 2 and TW Rome 2 come to mind. For both its the same thing, bad launches which permanently tainted both of their reputations regardless of all the work put in down the line. Both are flawed and not as good as the predecessors but they aren't deserving of excessive hate. Dark Souls 2 can get fucked don't listen to the apologists.

Feel free to call me a brainlet and tell me I have shitty vidya takes
>>
File: 1652056676354.jpg (61 KB, 589x720)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
hows everyone doing?
>>
>>27036246
>QOTT: What is the most overrated piece of media?
anything marvel
>>
File: 287.jpg (267 KB, 1749x1238)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>27036246
>What is the most overrated piece of media?
The Lord of the Rings films. Not because they're actually bad, of course they aren't, but they absolutely have their flaws.
One big gripe I've always had with them is that they often just drag on too long without really hooking you. It took me multiple tries to finally finish all the movies without completely loosing track of the story.

>What is the most overhated piece of media?
I'd love to nominate SAO, but I doubt anyone else here has an opinion on it.

Does anyone know what happened to /femgen/? Haven't seen a thread of theirs in forever.

>>27036607
Doing good, currently looking up if IPL is safe to use on your face. Current consensus: Probably, maybe.
>>
>>27036607
good, thanks for asking.
i'm back from the chinese restaurant and totaly stuffed.
its to warm outside though.

>>27036246
>qott1:
disney in general since the pure digital era.

>qott2:
fortnite, actualy. though i don't play it.
>>
>>27036664
honestly my biggest point of hair hate is on my legs and the new clipper i got makes it trimmed enough to where I can atleast use Irish Spring without the bar becoming a big hairball, so thats good ig
im going to still take that, my phillips oneblade, and my doube edged safety razor (i use the other 2 for face/upper body) which feels sorta excessive
might also look into waxing but i hear its expensive
>>
File: 1627942504531.jpg (29 KB, 600x503)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>27036607
Not bad, just killing time same as ever and debating whether to eat now or just wait till whenever dinner is. Might play more AssCreed in a bit

>>27036664
>Does anyone know what happened to /femgen/? Haven't seen a thread of theirs in forever.
Its pretty much just a discord server now, iirc drama kept spilling into the threads and people just stopped making them.
>>
>>27036590
it would be nice to explore the relationship between the other two members of the poly couple and not just focusing on the protagonist pov, do the other two hate each other? do they love each other? otherwise it could come across as sterile if you only focus on what the protagonist wants
>>27036607
doin oke, hope you're doing fine too :) gonna go to dinner soon
>>
>>27036630
senpai I need my face to be MORE puffy, I look gaunt as all hell now Ehlers-Danlos has made me lose all my facial fat in my late 20s already
my maxilla is too recessed for gayface, I have prognathism, the base of my nose is too pushed in, I've got the anglo bone structure with the nose and chin pointing towards each other cause my jaw and brow are both more developed than the middle
>>
File: 278.jpg (225 KB, 1356x1750)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>27036705
>might also look into waxing but i hear its expensive
From what I read, rather than expensive it's rather cost-inefficient. So the frequency at which you need to get it done makes it more expensive in the long run than other options.

>>27036725
>pretty much just a discord server now
Ah, that sucks. Oh well, if that's what it takes for them to have some peace and quiet, so be it.
Thank god I saved the sticky before that happened.
>>
>>27036246
>QOTT:
think i'd go with evil dead 2. love the film but sorry braindead is just better :/
>>27036664
the only thing i know about SAO is TWO YEARS WORTH so i can't really comment on that
>>27036599
>Dark Souls 2 can get fucked don't listen to the apologists
based, that game is just not good
>>
>>27036705
philios oneblade is good for detail work, but less so for big areas and clean shaves.the philips body shaver is better at clean area work
>>
>>27036246
>overrated piece of media
Probably the Harry Potter stuff. It’s fine, but it’s ripple effect on both the book and movie industry is still being felt today, and it’s fucking annoying

>overhated piece of media
Twilight. I only hated it because girls liked it, and I hated girls as people back when I was 13-16.

Debating whether or not to go to run club today just cause it usually entails a lotta beer being consumed, and I may have to pay for an Uber going both ways.
>>
>>27036725
i was banned from the discord due to a very autistic debate. i learned in it though.
the discord was an overdramatic ingroup circlejerk though.

i made a counter discord, but it got nearly no convo and is basicly dead.

>>27036801
puffy as in eyebags and pitbull cheeks.the unhealthy puffy.

a full face comes from good food and excercise.

>>27036843
i have the sticky saved too. femgen is probably not quiet or peacefull internaly, if the old trips where anything to go by.
>>
File: 339.jpg (110 KB, 675x900)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>27036851
>TWO YEARS WORTH
Ah yes, the infamous line in the novel. I once watched a dramatic reading of that chapter, was quite the ride.

>>27036970
>femgen is probably not quiet or peacefull internaly
Well, that sucks. guess never joining it had its upsides.
>>
>>27037180
I would have joined femgen to find some ass. For some reason I’ve never had ANY luck finding a femboy bf on the dating apps
>>
>>27037327
its almost like they only exist in niche internet circles or something
>>
is there a bigen discord?
>>
>>27037559
there's deadeyes' server, it's mid though
>>
>>27037600
imagine how she moderates it
>>
>>27037559
long story short: as of now no
>>
>>27037559
no, there's ashleys game server and deadeyes power trip discord
>>27037528
>>27037327
found the niche internet circle for you
>>>/soc/
>>
>>27037758
>ashleys game server
that still exists?
>>
>>27037559
thats some fine workout motivation pic
>>
>>27037793
nah i deleted that shit
>>
>>27037559
yes https://discord.gg/nxGjyuRAwS
>>
i wish i could nuke my sex drive so i wont have to feel guilt
>>
>>27037653
>noooooooo what do you mean i can't say the n word nooooooooo
>>27037710
>>27037758
there is.
>>
>>27037934
dead server, extremely mid, run by an ego maniac
yeah, not interested
>>
>>27037992
>dead server, extremely mid, run by an ego maniac
literally wrong on every count
>>
>>27037992
>>27037996
he's not wrong about the ego maniac part
>>
>>27037934
>>27037992
please don't ruin the thread with pointless arguing
>>
>>27037996
Don’t you have any better comebacks than “WRONG” or “YIKES”?
>>
>>27036157
male physical peak lasts from 25 to 35 but you will have forever missed out on bottoming...
>>
>>27038032
she's a fan kys, ilk and seethe (when confronted)
>>
>>27038010
keep projecting
>>27038026
tell it to the fucker who started
>>27038032
yikes
>>
>>27037559
twunk, you sweet summer child
don't ask/talk about discord here
>>
>>27038046
depends. from teeny- bottoming? probably.
from silverfox or femboy cougar/m(ale)ilf bottoming? hell no
>>
>>27038090
>started it, but also says
>tell it to the fucker who started
nobody likes you DE
>>
>>27038262
don't care what your ilk thinks
>>
File: Yoshida61.jpg (730 KB, 2974x4096)
730 KB
730 KB JPG
>>27038209
I guess I'm too much of a virgin to understand the difference.

Do you have piercings /bigen/? Do you want to?
Yes this is an excuse to post pics relating to it.
>>
>>27038209
Who wants a lean guy but one who's 32 to blow em off
>>
>>27038337
>Do you have piercings /bigen/? Do you want to?
I've always wanted to get my ears pierced but going into a shop or something to get it done would make me too anxious. Otherwise I don't want any others as I'm not a huge fan of piercings in general.
>>
>>27038337
you summoned me semi?
yea i do, as i sperged out in the past. two ear lobes/one septum/one outher conch, love every one of it. may plan to do an helix in the future, but i def want more ear piercings. have you given any thought about doing one? you said that you were considering it some time ago
>>27038452
what about pharmacies? do they do piercings there? for me its less stressfull to do them there
>>
>>27038337
i feel like it would be too hard to take care of/keep clean, i think a tattoo is about as far as i'd go
>>
>>27038601
i think a tattoo is more of an hassle, honestly as long you clean your ears/whatever area it is there is nothing else to keep track off, there is no extra work needed, except maybe at the start but that is for more advanced piercings, and even then you would just have to keep em clean and spray maybe some product on it
>>
Gonna get some beer then take care of my laundry. I really suck at going to gay bars I just realized. Most of the time I’m just going to dives/sports bars, but I never really meet anyone there that I end up caring about. Seems like the only time I got to meet cool fags was back in college.
>>
File: 1597609719529.jpg (33 KB, 396x396)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Huh so my aunt is willing to help pay to get me tested for Autism or ADHD. Guess that'd beat dealing with the NHS again and should keep the neetbux people from ever giving me shit

>>27038557
Idk if pharmacies do piercings but I pretty much never go out unless I have to so yh...

>>27038829
Grabbing a few beers sounds like a good way to unwind for the evening so I hope you enjoy em
>I really suck at going to gay bars I just realized
Do you mean you're not good at making yourself go to them or that once you are there you don't do much?
>>
File: 52.png (815 KB, 600x740)
815 KB
815 KB PNG
>>27038452
>going into a shop or something to get it done would make me too anxious
Totally get that.

>>27038557
> two ear lobes/one septum/one outher conch
Cool, outer conch is the flat surface on the inside of the ear, right?

>you said that you were considering it some time ago
Yeah, still plan to get one of my earlobes pierced to start things off. Problem is I have to stay with my parents currently for work reasons and there are no piercing studios anywhere.
So it's postponed until Uni starts again and I'm back in the city.
Complicates things though because I can't do Judo with a piercing and may not be allowed in labs with it either.

The remaining option is to get it literally next Monday, but I should probably choose a time where I can actually get it checked again a week later or so.

>pharmacies
They do it in pharmacies in Italy?

>>27038601
Piercings don't seem like THAT much work.
Not really interested in tattoos personally, too strongly influenced by people just getting the newest fad/their partners name tattooed and regretting it not even a year later.
>>
anna borshun is a beautiful name for a baby girl
>>
>>27039569
at the very least it isn't X Æ A-12
>>
>>27039005
>I pretty much never go out unless I have to so
i see,but i think that if you want to do em its worth exploring the possibility
> my aunt is willing to help pay to get me tested for Autism or ADHD
i think that is worth taking the offer, seeing how terrible the nhs is
>>27039063
>outer conch is the flat surface on the inside of the ear
bingo
>I can't do Judo with a piercing and may not be allowed in labs with it either
if you do one now they would heal in like a month, so during judo or labs sesh you could take em out
>a time where I can actually get it checked again a week later
desu most piercings don't require that much maintenance, so it shouldn't be a problem, but i get it that you may want to be careful
>They do it in pharmacies in Italy?
yep! you can do lobe piercings there for half the price, pretty convenient
>>
>>27039063
also yesss earlobe piercings are great, go for it semi! ^-^
>>
>>27039589
will never forget about elon musk on twitter talking about how pronouns are a disgrace despite agreeing to naming his son like a wifi password
>>
File: Yoshida43.jpg (158 KB, 1200x1700)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>27039648
>f you do one now they would heal in like a month
That would line up pretty much perfectly since Judo starts up again sometime in the middle of September.

>most piercings don't require that much maintenance, so it shouldn't be a problem
Probably yeah, but it would suck trying to find time considering I work full time then.

>earlobe piercings are great
They at the very leas seem to be a good first piercing.
Still really want to get a helix piercing at some point, an ear cuff specifically. No idea how those work though, if you need two holes in specific placed or something, at least for the long ones.

>>27039686
Wasn't that just a made up name to drive controversy and protect his kids identity?
Don't think I've ever seen proof that it's the actual name.
Though it is Musk, so you never know.
>>
>>27039005
Whenever I do go to gay bars I’m never really comfortable there. Everyone either seems older or looks way different from me. Plus the music never jives with me. I always found it kinda tough to fit in, cause I think I’m culturally very straight, but that’s more a biproduct of growing up in southern catholic schools.
>>
>>27036607
a bit shaken from a close call I had while riding my bike home - would've been hit had I not swerved. kinda ruined the rest of my day desu.

>QOTT

I honestly never got why everyone is so obsessed with The Pixies - idk if a band counts as a piece of media, if not then uhh Hotline Miami was kind of boring

>QOTT 2

the second Jurassic Park movie is very good. also Waterworld's character / world design is good enough to make up for everything else
>>
>>27036246
pulp fiction
>>
>>27040504
Holy shit, I thought no one else would ever say that.
>>
>>27039569
If I have a daughter I’m gonna name her Laurel, after the coolest girl I ever met.
>>
>>27040573
>>27040504
Makes sense desu. I’m not too hot on “film bro” discourse, but it’s just like, not that good. Tbh I think Tarantino would make a better film critic than a director
>>
>>27040573
so boring and drags on forever!!!! kill bill overshadows it easily
>>
>>27040618
kill bill was amazing and death proof was pretty good imo
>>
File: Yakumo9.jpg (222 KB, 1000x1170)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
Remember when I said epilating doesn't hurt as much as I thought? Yeah I lied.
Turns out I hardly got any hairs the first time.
The IPL device is starting to appear a lot more appealing already.

>>27039660
>>27040172
Alright, I'll contact a few piercing studios tomorrow and on Friday and see if I can get an appointment for early next week.
Gotta do it while I'm still brave enough.

Anyway, I'm getting tired and my leg hurts, so I'm going to bed.
Here's a chill song as goodnight

https://youtu.be/mCpHIu7c5HQ
>>
>>27040172
yea want to get an helix piercing too, those are cool
>>27040682
yeeeeaaa go for it semi!
and gn!
>>
>>27040682
>picrel
dear god
>>
File: 1658823746027329.jpg (24 KB, 236x286)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
mind be slipping, time for bed
gn yall, love youuuu
>>27040729
bonk
>>
HANG ON

>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT
>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT

Good evening
Just a small reminder that TOMORROW at MIDNIGHT GMT we will choose the next two movies for Movie Night!

>what the hell is "movie night"
its a special night where bigen comes together to watch on HyperBeam two movies chosen by the community

>when will movie night take place?
I'm trying to see if a fixed day/time will work so its SATURDAY at 22 GMT

>where do we watch the movies?
i'll stream them on Hyperbeam, its a free streaming software with built-in chat. 10 minutes before starting time i'll share the link to the room, you won't need to download any external software; just click on the link,choose your username and you're set!

>i don't usually post on bigen/never took part in movie night, can i join?
of course, movie night is open to anyone, just remember to be civil and have fun!

So see yall tomorrow with your suggestions!

fyi: this is the list of every movie we watched so far:
https://pastebin.com/Bc8pqK9h
>>
>>27040504
i agree
>>
looking at the new pokemon trainers makes me hate myself more
https://twitter.com/TropicalMaku/status/1554821306230534144?s=20&t=h8-zES_XlvuvPKQQMZhQBQ
>>
>>27040181
id say hit the young gay scene but
>south
those seem few and far between, old gays can be nice to talk to (if you need an intro to socializing in the circle) but they will hit on you
clubs in my area are nice and some are even geared for people in their 20's
>>
>>27041166
y :?
>>
>>27041166
why?
they look pretty good this go around
>>
>>27041230
>>27041242
idk im just jealous for some weird reason
havent played a pokemon game since black & white
>>
File: Drunk Homura.png (83 KB, 287x313)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
Next bullshit my boss tries pulling, I'm quitting. Fuck this shit.
>>27036246
Marvel movies.
>>27036607
I've been better. Current channeling the spirit of Jim Lahey.
>>27039589
>X Æ A-12
How the hell are you supposed to pronounce that?
>>
>>27041326
>Next bullshit my boss tries pulling, I'm quitting. Fuck this shit.
what'd they do?
>>
>>27041326
>How the hell are you supposed to pronounce that?
eks-ash-E twelve
>>
>>27031397
Okay. How does any of that lead to monosexual people realizing they're bisexual?
>>
File: 20220802_170946.jpg (837 KB, 1840x2999)
837 KB
837 KB JPG
I reckon it'll be two or three days until I'm done painting my first ever miniture unit. God damn I didn't realize how long this shit takes; gonna be a couple months till I have enough painted for my first game at this rate. Here's a preview of how it's going. Will post more when my dudes are finished. Can you tell from the colour-scheme which legion they are?
>>
File: goals.jpg (74 KB, 617x926)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>27037875
>i wish i could nuke my sex drive
Is the progesterone doing that? Cause anti-androgens have killed my sex drive.

t. too scared to add estrogen atm
>>
>>27036157
>am 25
>yay.jpg
>>
File: rtcnpoz45f841.jpg (30 KB, 714x720)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>27041865
Thin those paints
>>
File: 1397403079373.png (452 KB, 1022x722)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
>>27041333
>request today off 2 months ago
>confirmed with boss that I had today off
>wake up to several angry messages demanding to know why I'm not at work
>have to spend 10 minutes explaining that I have today off
>they try to convince me to come in
I feel like I'm in a fucking propaganda movie about how evil bosses are.
>>27041392
Lel
>>27041865
Emperor's Children. Also thin your paints.
>>
File: tounge.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1040)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
do you think cis women would ever date a bisexual man whos had sexual and romantic attraction to the male sex?
>>
>>27041892
i think so? altho i really only started taking progesterone yesterday so idk
i do tend to hypersexualize myself in the context of men and present myself as a doormat to them so i can feel less guilty about it but i could also just be really sexual by nature
>>
>>27041963
y are you asking us? its such a fucking sausage fest here that even the women have penises
>>
>>27041940
>>27041956
Tutorials say to do that but then they're transparent as fuck and I have to put a million layers on which takes too long. I already have to put 3 layers on to stop transparency without thinning. What do?
Also yeah, emp's children.
>>
>>27041963
Yes, they are called bisexual women. Some of them go absolutely WILD for bi guys.
>>
>>27036590
I think the biggest struggle you would have is conseving of realistc tension and resolution to the tension without just portraying a idealistic popular progressive narrative of non tradtional relationships only not working out due to the pressures of dominant bigoted socitey. I think each character would have to have an indepth exploration of their motives, fears, desires etc since they are all bound to make realistic human errors.
>>
>>27041994
Gold on black is especially difficult btw. Both feel like very liquid-y paints. Vallejo normal paints.
>>
File: xqcL.png (581 KB, 873x873)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>27041979
good point. I would have thought there would be at least one resident femoid but I guess I was being to idealistic.

>>27041998
The trouble is actually finding them. The only two people I could date of either sex are a minority of that sex, either gay/bisexual men or bisexual women. But I guess quality should be looked for rather than quantity and life isn't easy so why should I complain.
>>
should i take the plunge and buy black and red lipstick or would i end up looking like a tranny caricature
>>
What is your guys's experiance with pride parades?
I went to the official london one about a month ago. Was kind of boring, just a lot or normals with small rainbow flags walking around. Might have been more fun if I was wasn't on my own though.
By coincidece, the next weekend me and my bf stumbbled across a trans rights protest which was much more exciting. Full of interesting looking weirdos and they were blocking off traffic and causing trouble and shit. That was kind of cool.
>>
File: AshKetchupLips.jpg (1.2 MB, 3088x2025)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>27042063
>>
>>27042063
Get the lipstick desu I think it'd probably look nice and if you try it but don't like it its not like you have to use it again.
>>
>>27041956
>Lel
even better it translates to metal rat
>>
>>27042136
yknow id threaten to k word myself but i dont want mods to get on my ass about it bc apparently that shit is only allowed in /b/
also why do you still have that pic u fuckin perv
>>
>>27042161
>why do you still have that pic
Lol I just made it ages ago as a joke and decided to dig it up since it seemed relevent.
>u fuckin perv
Why can't you see that I love you Ashley?!
>>
>>27036246
I dont get how you can enjoy anal
I tried it AGAIN because I found a high quality upload of a shiba yuji vid, got horny and got disappointed again
No matter what I cant get over how penetrating the interior sphincter is such a bad feeling
>>
File: Laughing Homura.png (248 KB, 860x1009)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>27042150
>it translates to metal rat
>>
File: brain.png (175 KB, 704x480)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
I used to really think I was demi/asexual until I realized I only really hated the modern obsession/commodification of sex and would be pretty normal if I lived in a time where it wasnt plastered everywhere in times square
>>
File: 1602096384845.jpg (295 KB, 1280x960)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
Finally have some time off and i need to lift some weights, but also i kind of want to play video games, but also i kind of want to masturbate. How is someone supposed to make these decisions
>>
>>27042516
Lift weights then play video games and masturbate at the same time.
>>
File: 1654386597676.jpg (366 KB, 2048x1358)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>27042530
this is why i wish i had 3 hands

>>27042482
youre really going to hate my posts then

>>27042214
You need to be totally relaxed and in the right mood for it. watching some really good anal porn (straight or gay) helps to get you in the right headspace. As fa as the sensations of it, get a vibrating toy. the vibrations can help to relax muscles you didnt even know were tensed and really eases the toy in, helping to get you to the part where it feels good

>>27042098
Different areas have differing qualities of pride festivals but most of the ones ive been to have been great and im not even into music/ dancing

>>27041994
thats not normal, are you priming the thing before you start painting? Also, paint before assembly, not after

>>27041969
I remember your hornyposting days so i think its probably that
>>
harley quinn rumoured to be removed from hbo max/cancelled this time im really gonna do it
>>
>>27042654
>I remember your hornyposting days so i think its probably that
if i could id go back in time and beat my past self to death with a mallet like a really big one
>>
Is it bi if I'm only sexually and romantically attracted to women, but still enjoy BDSM with men? Something about humiliating an ugly disgusting man hits different.
>>
Hey anons, bisexual newfag here.

I found myself pondering this question ever since trans became The Culture War circa 2015, and with it the disassociation of sexual preferences from gender identifications.

Previously before that, I mostly just associated my attraction as a female-leaning bisexual, finding softboys and not overtly masculine men (aka not complete femboys, not my thing) also attractive but since that male caste is not very common it was rare to get dates with them. Women mostly leaned towards butchness and androgyny but much more lax

However with the greater visibility of trans people in society, and my immediate acceptance, it came the issue of relationships with em. I find myself comfortably thinking of dating FTM trans men, but MTF trans women I often see myself mentally rejecting, and it causes me great internal dissonance because I don't want to be a hypocritical asshole, what do I do about these thoughts?
>>
>>27042874
What kind of FtMs do you think of dating? Would you date an FtM that passed flawlessly or just an androgynous/twinkish FtM with little to no body hair?
>>
>>27042922

I was recently on a date with one, he was very nice.

If I had to think about it, I'm not really into masculinity, but I don't mind body hair and some muscles. I'm not into FtM who look outwardly female, not a chaser just hiding my heterosexuality, I can accept masculinity and probably post-op too given I have no issue with cocks. As long as they don't look like Patricio Manuel.

Honestly, now that I think about it that might be it. I've got no issue with vaginas on men or women but dicks on women seem to somewhat skeeve me out and I don't really have a rational explanation for it.
>>
>>27036747
They've met from the circles their parents (and parental figures) keep in, but the MC makes them connect more over time. Good point on having them interact.
>>27042015
Well it's apparently a tolerant society that doesn't have that, so I'm basically not going to have anyone care, just as a human she didn't right away realize that that was an option.
>>
>>27039686
>>27040172
>>27041326
>>27041392
the first letter is a greek chi, not an x.
a-12 could mean the 12th letter after a.
so its chi-ae-l: Kyle

>>27041597
having a partner you respect be that makes it less taboo to the internalized self image of heteteonormativity.

>>27041865
emperors children ez
thin your paints.

>>27041994
thin less than that. there are techniques like yousing a thiner slathered palette.
>>
>>27042802
I wish more people would hornypost here honestly. As long as it's not a significant amount of the thread that revolves around it (which hasn't been the case for this gen ever) I don't mind it.
>>
>>27042299
ironmouse sponsored by elon musk

>>27042482
relatable. oldfashioned romance sexual. the patrician choice.

>>27042516
lift until you are sore. use the thought of later masturbating and gaming as resolve fuel. then masturbate while sore for increased effect. then use post nut clarity to game.
win-win-win.

>>27042773
i hope you mean pirate the show.

thats why i like physical/local digital storage media.

>>27043003
its your personal brand of consentualy possible sexual urges. nothing to worry about. biology is weird. disliking dick is no crime.

>>27044419
i keep it down, as i had been a furry for a while and completely fucked my fetishes that way. i can give xeno a run for their money.
>>
File: team-america.gif (588 KB, 217x199)
588 KB
588 KB GIF
>>27044467
>furry
>>
>>27044618
thats why i'm not anymore. it was at the peak of self delusion in hindsight. the damage was done though.
>>
File: FYzfQuDUsAEkV5S.jpg (156 KB, 1200x913)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
anyone else scared of aging because they feel childish/incompetent for their age? I'm entering my 20s in a few months and I still feel like a child, people younger than me seem to have their shit together more

>>27044467
>completely fucked my fetishes that wa
how so? were you ever into vore
>>27044419
I only fluctuate between being horny and being repulsed by horny shit and I wouldn't be in this gen when i am horny
>>27042823
unironically a straight man that dabbles in sex with other men
>>27042058
are you a millenial? all most half of the zoomer foids are bisexual
>>27038337
I want piercings but I can't get any without looking even more poony so I will repress that desire
>>27036851
only seen the first one but evil dead sucks
>>
Gm everyone, it's getting hotter here again -_-
>>27044770
>scared of aging because they feel childish/incompetent for their age?
I think that everyone feels that way, other people always seems more adjusted or more competent than us, but I think it's just a surface level thing, just keep going on your path and don't care about others
>Evil dead sucks
It has aged a lot compared to the second one, and it lacks that comediic element
and over the top nature that makes evil dead 2 stand out, brain-dead is better bcs it takes those elements and amplifies them to the extreme
>>
File: AHHH.jpg (56 KB, 500x375)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>27044770
>anyone else scared of aging because they feel childish/incompetent for their age?
Yeah, I'm soon to turn 22, but often feel like a 14 year old in all the worst ways possible.

>>27044924
Morning and same, it's getting up to 35°C here.

Anyway good morning and I hate seeking work with the government. I'd honestly prefer getting told to fuck off immediately than to wait for call after call when all of them could just be one or two e-mails.
>>
>>27045214
gm semi!
good to know that bureaucracy is fucked there in the same way its fucked over here, gl with the job search tho
>>
>>27044770
>I only fluctuate between being horny and being repulsed by horny shit and I wouldn't be in this gen when i am horny
same tb h
>>
>>27044770
yes.
as i said, my reward center is fucked.
fortunately i can still get of to vanilla abd wholesome stuff, especialy irl. and i have no interest in the absurd stuff irl. at least thats something. and i have self control
>>
how do i healthily repress my libido bc i feel like a burden whenever i express it and i cant help but feel guilty over it
>>
File: Why.jpg (26 KB, 446x460)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>27045327
Bureaucracy seems to be fucked no matter where you go. It truly is the curse of civilisation.

>gl with the job search tho
It's just a short summer job, so it doesn't matter that much.
It really gets on my nerves though how I still know absolutely nothing about the job, not even if I'm able to take it because i need vacation days on specific days for doctor appointments.

Anyway, how you doing, aside from being sweaty.
>>
File: what did yo usay.jpg (10 KB, 256x256)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
gun
hand over the cute and hot boy pics
NOW
>>
File: 1643018701456.jpg (238 KB, 1080x1350)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>27045776
pls, i have a wife and kids
>>
>>27045657
Direct it into other venues. Unresolved sexual tension can be converted into a powerful energy resource.
>>
>>27045657
you could either own it, spend time on being horny before going and doing other things, go a long enough time without it that you get less horny, hope hrt kills your libido, or try to distract yourself long enough that the horny doesnt take hold
>>
>>27045657
Pretty bad idea all things considered. If you get horny and you dont want to be, then masturbate.
>>
baaaack from lunch
>>27045763
you said its government work right? also would it be your first job experience?
while the process itself may sucks i think that a government job its actually not that bad, you don't have the same pressure of the private sector, you still have benefits and its a secure position, so hang in there ^-^
me i'm fine, as i said i just had lunch (a soup and some chicken) no big plans for the rest of the day, just chillin and maybe watching smth, we'll see. any plans for the day?
>>
File: Quorthon_-_Young.jpg (18 KB, 293x340)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>27045776
i don't have that many sadly :/
>>
File: Yoshida.jpg (688 KB, 1200x1753)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
>>27045776
Only have fictional stuff, sorry.

>>27046156
>you said its government work right?
Yup, got something to do with recording Covid cases and handling quarantines, though those aren't really a thing anymore here.

>would it be your first job experience?
Not quite, I've worked in a cheese-packaging factory before and in the laboratory of a company dealing with concrete.
There's also the military, though I'm not sure if that counts.

The job's probably going to be very chill, but the sheer inefficiency of it all bothers me to no end.
My headphones that weren't supposed to arrive yet according to amazon seem to have be there already. Cool I guess.

>no big plans for the rest of the day, just chillin and maybe watching smth
Sounds like a relaxing Wednesday.

>any plans for the day?
Already mowed the lawn while it's still relatively cool, but other than that I'm just keeping my phone close to me in case they call.
Finally finished Jerma's Greenscreen movie night stream as well.
>>
>>27046231
>something to do with recording Covid cases and handling quarantines
sounds chill ig, mostly stuff that you can simply do from a desk
>I've worked in a cheese-packaging factory
oh oke gotcha
>Finally finished Jerma's Greenscreen movie night stream as well
uuuh i should check that out, i don't watch jerma anymore but the green screen events are always fun
>headphones that weren't supposed to arrive yet according to amazon seem to have be there already
oh yea you mentioned a while back that your headphones were broken, what type are the new ones?
and gl with the job/call/whatevs!
>>
File: Yoshida45.jpg (560 KB, 1330x1710)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
>>27046317
>don't watch jerma anymore
Don't really watch him either, but stuff like this, the talent show or dollhouse are simply amazing.
I personally love the rythmn heaven edits, though the entire Truman show with Jerma instead of Truman is quite something as well.

https://youtu.be/W7-vaKv3z4Q

>your headphones were broken
Oh no, that's separate. They also aren't quite broken, just part of their functionality (2,4GHz wireless connection) stopped working. Might get it fixed still, haven't fully given up yet.

Those are the new headphones btw.
>https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0B7DS1QHZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

>gl with the job/call/whatevs!
Thanks.
>>
File: 1581373688128.jpg (10 KB, 202x257)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>27046478
>the talent show or dollhouse are simply amazing
yea very unique and with a lot of work behind them; outside of maybe some stream highlight here and there i haven't watched a full stream in forever, i think i just outgrew his sense of humour, or in general he's just not for me anymore; crazy to consider that i've watched him for almost a decade at this point if we count the tf2 videos
>just part of their functionality
oooh oke i see
>Those are the new headphones
they look nice, i too should buy a nice pair of earphones that aren't my big ass headphones
>>
File: 6615256.jpg (105 KB, 666x618)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
think i need to listen to more war metal this shit /slaps/
>>
>>27044770
>anyone else scared of aging because they feel childish/incompetent for their age?
I feel that. I'm 22 and still feel lost sometimes.
>>27044924
>Gm everyone
Morning, WuMing!
>it's getting hotter here again -_-
Oof.
>>27045763
>It truly is the curse of civilisation.
Well, that and taxes.
>>
>>27046927
gm homura poster! ^-^
how's it going?
>>
>>27046927
No way. Beaurocracy is way worse than taxes. Taxes such and all that, but taxes do pay for shit that's more effective to do as a collective. A lot of shit is like that, it's why we have groups in the first place.
The REAL curse of civilization is greed, imo. Like, beaurocracy and taxes suck, but greed is the reason those things suck as much as they do.
>>
>>27046927
>I feel that. I'm 22 and still feel lost sometimes.
no offence but i was always under the impression that u were older
>>
>>27047269
forgot my trip but u ardy know who it is
>>
File: mercy and cum.jpg (53 KB, 507x499)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>27036246
Bohemian Rhapsody. Fucking dreadful song that appeals to the dumbest people in the world. Anglo classic rawk in general isn't very good, but Queen is the absolute bottom of the barrel.

>altQOTT: What is the most overhated piece of media?
Possibly Atlas Shrugged. It's not a great book, but people really exaggerate what a bad writer Rand was. That being said, if you're at all interested in her just read Anthem or something instead.

>>27036664
IMO Fellowship is near-perfect, but they get progressively worse from there. The pacing issues, focus-grouped changes for the worse ("I am no man"), and questionable CGI really drag down Return of the King.

>>27038337
I have an industrial and love it. It was surprisingly close to painless to get done, but healing took a while. Don't have any interest in getting others, or tats or anything.

>>27040504
Everyone else seems to hate Tarantino as a person but love his work. I hate his work but like him as a person.

>>27041865
Haven't played the game in years but I can still recognize EC from a mile away.
>>
>>27047968
>bad writer etc
I mean, im pretty sure most people's problems with rand are philsophical and whatnot. I mean, atlas shrugged IS poorly written, but thats not really the reason most people dislike her.
Personally, it's pretty apparent from my view that anyone regardless of political affiliation can agree she's pretty shitty, because shes nothing if not hypocritical, self serving and stupid.
>>
File: 32.jpg (717 KB, 2302x3469)
717 KB
717 KB JPG
>>27046578
If you're looking for in-ears, I recommend the Moondrop Chu. They're only like 20€ but really good for the price.

>>27046927
>Well, that and taxes.
Taxes are a necessary evil, but bureaucracy is often there just to be there.

>industrial
Never met someone who had that. Is it just a rod through the entire width of the ear or is there more to it?

What's Atlas shrugs even about? I've only seen it be used as a counter-meme to the whole "literally 1984" thing.
>>
>>27048362
Atlas Shrugged as a story is pretty boring, but it really serves as an example to defend/support Objectivism.
>>
>>27047968
>>27048186

her basic analysis, that value needs a value holder, is validated by value holders and had objective boundries due to the necessity of valueholder existance is true.

but from then on she makes the flaw of equating valueholders with life, instead of conciousness. life can be seen as mechanistic, where conciozsness can judge and value, not just sort: it can reevaluate and can perceive that its perceiving itself, so it can continously confirm a sorting, creating valueing. furthermore she limits valueable things to what one can achive directly in a lifetime, instead of the total personaly valuable influence on the future too. her biggest flaw was equating the resource gathering for survival with the accumulation of wealth as the highest goal. money is only a tool for conciousness application, not a goal. money that is not used for your conciousness is just worthless obsessive hording.

nietzsche had a better analysis of conciousness as the core of all value, but he missed the basic analysis of requirements, boundaries and validity that rand nailed. he struggled with lacking such a foundation.

with conciousness at the core of all value and long term conciousness continuation as the chance for maximum value, rands short sighted egocentrism and self destrictive denial,as well as nietzsches nihilism and egoism turn into a quite wholesome, spiritual-esque, philosophy.
>>
>>27048383
That is not her basic analysis
>>
>>27048362
taxes are only valid if it is the peoples self reminder to easily pushed asside neccesary longterm investments. taxes that don't create a total benefit or serve as on persons/group onesided enrichment are theft.

>>27048368
ayn rands novels societies never contain children. that shows her faulty focus on imediate material rather than conciousness and its growth into the future, even though hervmain characters always display the value of conciousness. its always a sad bear miss that creates a dystopic undertone.
bioshock and the little sister are a good critique of that.
objectivism has the right methode, but a faulty premise regarding what a valuer is.
its not merely material life, its concious valueing.
>>
>>27048474
Oh trust me, I'm not an objectivist. I'm just saying your analysis of her works and their core theme is inaccurate.
>>
>>27048362
> Moondrop Chu
thank u ^-^
yea an industrial is basically that, my sis has one and its pretty aesthetic, it really doesn't hurt much
>>
>>27048396
its the badic analysis of her to what value, how it is created, why its valid abd what is valuable.

her canon of works on exceptionalism, self improvement, capitalism, egoism, superior disinterest, etc. is based on that first concept.
the rest is just necessary results towards what that says about value and people.

and a critiwue towards how that value is missing in society.

(i already named the flaws in her early analysis. her ideas towards exceptionalism and growth hold up with the shifted focus on conciousness though to a large degree, while turning far more humane)
>>
>>27048479
its her core view of value. her other themes stem from that. she sees galt as an individual if value under these terms and criticises "unvaluable" things by that near-miss metric.

rand also struggled deeply with her own analysis, unable to live up to it (resonably so, as it is faulty) and turned to a lot of bullshit as a coping strategy
>>
>>27048511
The first part is true, but it seems the rest isn't an accurate deptiction of Objectivist philosophy.

I wouldn't say her works focus on superior disinterest. I think youre meaning to see rational self interest here, but not positive.
Her woks dont really focus on exceptionalism or self-improvement, though her personal beliefs sometimes do, but that's really because rand as a person is a hypocrite. In terms of the philosophy itself, the core tenet is exclusively:
1) Rational self-interest is the ideal
2) Everything, including thoughts is real (Objective)
3) As a result of 1), actions such as charity are immoral.
>>27048556
It is SORTOF her core view, but sortof framed incorrectly. But yeah, the thing with Rand and objectivists in general is they fail not only to live up to their own philosophy, but the philosophy ITSELF fails to live up to itself. Objectivism, even in the IDEAL scenario, always reads as a hellscape to me but even ignoring my personal beliefs, to me it is (perhaps ironically) untenable, overly reliant on charity, and incredibly irrational.

This is, by the way, to speak nothing of basics human nature, its conflict with basically every other group, etc.

On a personal note:
Communists and libertarians debate people a lot, but holy shit i've never seen a stronger group of people so obsessed with debating others and ""logic"" than Objectivists.
>>
>>27048594
i think my wording is weird, because i agree with what you said.

her cobcept of rational self interest is flawed in seeing material life, limited to one lifetime, as the self.
conciousness, in its full extend in influence, is the self though.

so functional charity is actualy in one self interest as an imprint on reality and as people act by your influence. on long enough timeframes of valuable influence, egoism and altruism become the same thing.
>>
>>27048706
Well, to her, you have to remember it MUST be limited to the self.
I guess my disagreement isn't on the flaws of objectivism, but on where those flaws lie.
You believe it lies on the periphery, where I believe it lies at the root.
>>
>>27048722
its very much in the root. she ignores conciousness, and its experience, as the core of value and instead focuses on life as a mechanical process and on money as a mediary.
from there on the bullshit just stacks itself.

considering future certainties as valueable is also very much i root idea, not a periphery. it makes the difference between practical solopsism and valueing mankind, life and conciousness as a whole.
>>
>>27048773
To me, objectivism reads more as a way to justify and defend narcissism, excess greed, and sociopathy than a real philosophy.

I say with no exaggeration that only flat earthers rival the levels of cope that Objectivists do. Except that flat earth "philosophy" is STILL better than objectivism, because while both rely on shitty morals, ignoring reality and focusing exclusively on narrow examples that ignore the real world, flat earth philosophy is at least INTERNALLY consistent.
>>
File: WhatIsThis.jpg (51 KB, 374x430)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>27048474
It would be ideal if all taxes were used 100% efficiently and effectively, but that's just not realistic. Some amount of will always be used for selfish reasons or simply pointlessly wasted.
But the part that's not wasted and actually used properly is still hugely important, so you can't really put away with it.

>>27048506
No problem. I have those myself and quite like them.
I don't quite get why an industrial wouldn't hurt, but alright.

Ok, so I've read the Wikipedia article on Objectivism and....I don't get it.
It seems like quite the libertarian philosophy and has a lot of the same issues as others of the type if you try to apply it to an entire country.

Yeah, I don't get it at all, would probably need to read the books to.
>>
>>27048801
like i said, the shit stacks from there. destructive people jumping on it as a hard to see through false excuse and unwarranted self excusation is a given with that.
narcicists jump on any train to display false superiority.

at its core, objectivism is a near-miss basic idea that results in a terrible outcome. many philosophies are similar in thst regard and are readily used for abject evil.

>>27048809
the goal is it being more benefitial than its destructive, while being the most efficient currently possible. thats a good approach to many policies.
>>
>>27048809
>I don't quite get why an industrial wouldn't hurt
no clue, i guess that there aren't a lot of nerve endings there, but all people that i've spoken to say the same thing
>>
>>27048880
that reminds me, you know Rand used social security and welfare?
It's true. And she only needed it because of smoking, since she saw the evidence as lacking.
Meaning not only did she cause her problem through her own philosophy, but she had to go against one of the core tenets of philosophy to not die.
That's pretty important, considering according to her, such a scenario would mean the moral course of action would be her letting herself die. That sounds harsh, but she would say similar things about others in her lifetime.
Say what you will about marx, nietzche, kafka and diogenes, but you can't say they didn't live according to their principles. Their philosophies lasted beyond their lifetimes. Rand's philosophy didn't even last according to her own.

>>27048809
That's basically it. The only people who like objectivism are Objectivists, and given that both Rand and her institute are hypocrites and that most Rand fans are 14-20, that should really tell you all you need.
Objectivism kinda means whatever the fuck objectivists want it to mean, but on a basic level:

Everything is a part of the world, which is real and exists (Objective). This includes thoughts and whatnot.
The ideal moral imperative is to follow one's own rational self-interest
due to the previous, charity is immoral
The best thing someone can do is be as productive as possible (you may notice that this contradicts the moral imperative, but just ignore that).
Atheism.
Allowing evil to exist is immoral and should be combated if possible (even though this contradicts the moral imperative)
The ideal government only exists in response to violence

Basically, objectivism is shit. There's a reason most works with ANY political points whatsoever usually involve a dig at objectivism.
>>
File: WTHAmISaying.jpg (86 KB, 750x817)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>27048880
>he goal is it being more benefitial than its destructive
That's true and absolutely something to strive towards.

>>27048963
>guess that there aren't a lot of nerve endings there
Probably something like that, yeah.

I guess it just kind of feels incomplete if that makes sense?
Like, it gave me the impression of a philosophy you give to a kingdom in a DnD campaign. Something that's striking enough if some NPC tells you about it, but not fleshed out to the point where you could really make a case for it.
>>
>>27049091
>>27048974
forgot the (you) for the last part
>>
>>27043768
well then if its an adventure setting and the three are going on a quest the hardships and trials that the three have to face can naturally lead to strenghten their bond
>>
>>27049091
that's because objectivism isn't fleshed out. it's just whatever rand wants it to be to justify her being an asshole.

If you want it to be more fleshed out though, the closest you'll probably get is that objectivism libertarianism, except while libertarianism applies to politics, Objectivism applies to literally everything, including thoughts.
>>
File: my smile.jpg (34 KB, 480x241)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
I guess I shouldn't have mentioned that book...
>>
File: Excuses.jpg (77 KB, 560x583)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>27049131
It's fine, I think it's pretty much over now.

Great pic btw. I'l steal it.
>>
File: 1577615111981.jpg (91 KB, 470x510)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>27049131
it seemed like a normal discussion on the values and merits objectivism desu, no need to apologize
but i'll take any chance to start post a yotsuba pic
>>
>>27042802
If it makes you feel any better, most of us (probably) didn't save a single hornypost. At least I didn't. I remember thinking something like, "Ash is still a baby tran and will probably regret this later."
>>
>>27048974
nietzsche, kafka and diogenes did. marx was leeching off of engels, which is almost comedic
>>
File: 1650809075864.jpg (14 KB, 350x282)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>27049177
>At least I didn't. I remember thinking something like, "Ash is still a baby tran and will probably regret this later."
Simp alert
>>
>>27049214
I mean, leeching is a stretch, it isn't like Engels wasn't in on it or anything. I'm not saying you have to love the guy, I just mean he isn't a hypocrite. I'm not a fan of Nietzche, but he isn't a hypocrite.
>>
File: This is a Raid!.png (655 KB, 1153x704)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>>27049174
I hear we're doing a Yotsuba-Raid?
>>
>>27048974
like i said. rands philisophy is extremely shortsighted.

it starts with a good observation about value needing a valueholder, which has requiremebts, but the does a hard turn into absolute mental illness with every following step. the rest is indeed bullshit.

>>27049114
that too.

>>27049152
indeed. we agree on the faultyness.

>>27049174
it should not overtake the thread. we aren't on /lit/.
>>
>>27049280
this thread is also whatever we want it to be. I see no reason this is any less vital of a thread topic than a lot of the stuff we talk about. Bigen is a community first, a thread second. The amount of time bigen actually spends on bisexual topics is pretty slim.
>>
>>27049235
in comparison to rand, he is deffinetly not.
nietzsche is often confused with his sister publishing of his work, censored and rewritten to suit the nazi party. nietzsche despised that.
>>
>>27049302
I was not referring to that. I did not have any intention of branding him as a nazi. My reasons for disliking him are unrelated.
I mean, marx is just objectively not a hypocrite, afaik. Whether he should be idolized etc is a different story obviously, but he isn't a hypocrite. I hear things like that a lot, and it bothers me. Find a different reason to dislike the guy; if you hate him so much you need to make a reason like that up, you don't need a reason to make up in the first place
I find this idea foolish and stupid and not only when relating to marx, Obviously. I just hear it a lot in reference to him. I would care equally as much if it was like, Ronald McDonald or something. I hate that i have to clarify this, but americans and their sphere of influence have a pretty toxic sphere in things such as these, so if you don't go through such measures, you have to deal with a bunch of mudslinging and assumptions.
One's ideas should stand apart from themselves, and this also includes Rand. It's just important for Rand because Rand's life so specifically and countedly goes against her philosophy, but also because it often serves as counterpoints to her philosophy, and reasons why it's unrealistic or makes a bad life.
While it's funny to shit on her for it, her ideas aren't made worse by the fact she took welfare, even if it is incredibly hypocritical. That she needed healthcare because of the mistakes undertaken as a result of her philosophy, and that the only solution was the avoidance and specific countedness against the moral core of her philosophy is what's actually vital for discussion.
>>
File: photo1658100190.jpg (117 KB, 968x1280)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>27049242
here is my trump card
>>27049291
yea agree with aidan, bigen is an open floor discussion about whatever topics arise from the thread, there isn't really a fixed meaning on what bigen should or should not talk about
>>
>>27049404
>here is my trump card
is that a double entendre
>>
>>27049410
honestly no lmao, thought about that after i posted it
>>
File: BigEyed Yotsuba.png (144 KB, 500x503)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>27049404
Damn, I wanted to use that one.

>>27049291
That's true, this thread is about whatever and I think it's really nice that way.
>>
File: 1659561849694239.jpg (100 KB, 462x558)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>27049442
> I wanted to use that one.
whatcu gonna do, cry about it? ;-;
>>
File: No.jpg (38 KB, 604x483)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>27049485
Not quite, still got a few left.
>>
>>27049391
i did not intend to imply you see nietzsche as a nazi. disliking his philosoohy for what it is valid.
i just wanted to mention it because its a common bandwagon.
arguing against a philosophy should be done with honest debate, like you said. and rand is indeed a good example case to showcase counrer arguments against her own philosophy.

>>27049404
good point ^^
did you check if your flac is true lossless?
>>
File: 1649672237295.png (405 KB, 622x607)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>tfw no goblin bf
I just want a cute lil trickster dude who would do silly hijinks and funny voices to cheer me up
>>
>>27049561
i feel this way about not having a werewolf bf i mean what
>>
>>27049561
Just date ftms lol
>>
File: 1659609662850920.jpg (234 KB, 800x450)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>27049502
eggscellent
>>27049532
>did you check if your flac is true lossless?
not yet :/ i have a lot of em and it would take a while, but i think they are??? will need to further investigate
>>27049561
hello there uwu
>>
>>27049745
just check a few from one host, and then move to the next host. this should give a resonably representative result.

while listening you simply look at the before spectrograph at the absolute highs tab in stereotool. a fraction of a second during a melody segment is enough.

i'll stop bothering you with that.

>>27049647
one of the most common female fetishes. the civilizable beast. how do you like blaidd from eldenring?

>>27049745
>hello there

lawl
>>
File: TroubledTimes.jpg (711 KB, 1135x1867)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>27049745
It seems I have less than I thought.
Well, I have more now.
>>
File: 1659611336677331.jpg (42 KB, 396x338)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>27049813
>you simply look at the before spectrograph at the absolute highs tab
ah oke its that easy then, i'll look into it asap
>i'll stop bothering you with that
you aren't bothering me at all! ^-^ i want my music listening experience to be as good as possible since i have a pair of decent headphones + dac, so any help is appreciated
>>27049854
what's she listening to?
>>
>>27049865
>what's she listening to?
https://youtu.be/vKIU3Q5oiMg
>>
some of yall rly do be friedrich jacobi and it shows
>>
File: 211.jpg (215 KB, 2048x992)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>27049865
>what's she listening to?
https://youtu.be/2_HEfwMPdFw

Yes there's an "official OST" for Yotsubato.
Not there will never be an anime.
That's also the last pic of mine
>>
File: 1659608641018776.png (736 KB, 1071x652)
736 KB
736 KB PNG
>>27049897
what did you just say to me?
>>27049925
there is a WHAT
>No there will never be an anime
why you gotta remind me ;-;
>>27049890
did you finish Everything Everywhere?
>>
File: IMG_20220803_122223.jpg (130 KB, 524x690)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>27049865
its simple. if there is a cutoff line towards high frequencies, and/or holes in the bottom half, you have a lossy file.
lossless files have some signal everywhere always.

picrel is a comparison of a lossless (true flac )and lossy (mp3) versions of the same song.

thimeo uses shades from purple over pink to with for sound intensity instead of a full color picture, but its the same spectrographic principle.

the "after" segment is the input plus the approximated trebble reconstruction. it looks lossless, though sometimes weirdly repetitive, in any case. the before image is raw input.
>>
File: Growing up.jpg (567 KB, 1426x2048)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>27049956
>there is a WHAT
Not sure how official it is, but there are a few renditions of it.

>That pic
New Yotsubato chapter release threads are the only threads on /a/ I like honestly. They are incredibly wholesome, but at the same time full of despair about Yotsubato ending soon.
The chapter where they bought the backpack especially was amazing, has one of my favourite pages in all of manga.
>>
File: 1659609090921937.jpg (70 KB, 500x500)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
off to dinner
>>27050083
ah okay its that simple then, if full flac if not no flac. thank u as always!
>>27050088
>New Yotsubato chapter release threads are the only threads on /a/ I like honestly
honestly yea, they are mostly pretty chill and full of actual discussion, no endless shitposting or pointless arguing.
god the backpack chapter was heartbreaking, it managed to capture that moment where your parents realize that you're growing into a person that will have to take on the world, and that the childhood world of illusion will be broken
also rly wanted to post this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cI2kVIhFZA
>>
File: how to read thimeo.png (444 KB, 1636x1014)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>27050192
here is a quick image on how to read thimeo on a glance. the example song is "Home-Resonance"

if the output level goes red more often than the input, further reduce the output gain into the negative.
>>
File: ThankYou.jpg (61 KB, 750x750)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>27050192
>it managed to capture that moment where your parents realize that you're growing into a person that will have to take on the world, and that the childhood world of illusion will be broken
Very well put. The chapter was so damn good.

Also very funny, did laugh.
>>
File: ijpvnklitmf81.jpg (121 KB, 900x900)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>27050303
gotcha, as always thank u uwu
>>27050343
glad that i could bring the funny
>>
File: 11111111111.jpg (49 KB, 600x600)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Can someone please explain how *some of you* here (I won't name names) are able to keep track of various Anons? What sort of sorcery is that?

>>27049897
>"Jacobi advocated Glaube (variously translated as faith or "belief") and revelation instead of speculative reason."

Yo I am the direct opposite of that though.
>>
>>27051138
>able to keep track of various Anons?
what do u mean anon?
>>
>>27051138
after a certain time with the same posters you start to recognize writing styles, topics and image preference
>>
>>27051287
>>able to keep track of various Anons?
>what do u mean anon?
Here's a random example:

>be lurking bigen since, like, 2016
>mention that I am (or was) a scientist a few times
>stop talking about science entirely
>be a few years later
>randomly compliment a trip
>"thanks, science anon"

What is this sorcery.
>>
>>27051138
its easy when they follow the same tropes
its like how cbp is really nice but doesn't always wear his trip
how DE just doesnt wear a name/trip
or how ashley sadposts without her trip (if she didn't forget and have to make a new one)
certain language stands out
>>
>>27051517
there aren't that many scientists that post on 4chan anon, so ig you stand out that way
>>
>>27051517
>>27051630
it's nice to be recognised even as an anon, but i really love the possibility of being wrong, or being recognised as someone else
>>
>>27051683
i think i get what you mean, after all the entire point of 4chan is the anonymity, but still leaving a positive impression on someone and being recognized for it its still nice i think :)
>>
File: XiaJi20.jpg (295 KB, 1536x2048)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>27051138
It's easy if they have a habit of using specific images or talking in certain ways, like Homura-Poster.
Remembering stuff people tell about themselves and their interests makes it easier to recognize them as well.

Speaking of anons that weren't often using trips, I wonder how KenganDude's doing.
Was wondering whether he actually did the Xia Ji cosplay.
>>
>>27051800
if we are talking about mia anons i'm missing yehaww bisexuals, i liked their hornnypost :/
>>
>>27051920
hes prob just busy jacking off
>>
>>27051138
The writing style gives it away.
Especially with people like Kate who constantly tell people people to kill themselves and how awful "their ilk" are.
>>
>>27051961
hope so :/
>>
>>27051961
who jacks off for like 3 months straight?
>>
>>27052007
me if i forgot to take my ssris the night before
>>
File: HornyZone.jpg (3 KB, 125x107)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>27051920
Yeehaw's daily hornypost was really nice yeah.
Ever since Bone's departure this thread's been kind of lacking in hornyposts.
Speaking of anon's I haven't seen in a while, amaretto hasn't posted in a while either, though he's probably just busy moving.
>>
>>27052153
Quarantine /bigen/ best /bigen.
>>
>>27052153
ya the horni has been gone for a while, i've been feeling more cuddly than horny recently so i can't complain too much, but a lil bit wouldn't hurt ig.
think amaretto is busy with the new job, he was gonna move later in the year i think
>>
i miss andy/anomalocaris :(
>>
>>27052325
I don't.
>>
I'm bisexual but I could never see myself in a homosexual relationship with anything but a feminine male. Am I just mentally blocking myself or is that like normal.
>>
File: 14.jpg (205 KB, 2048x1364)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>27052174
Only joined towards the end of quarantine myself, so I can't speak for that.

>>27052230
>think amaretto is busy with the new job, he was gonna move later in the year i think
Ah is that so. Well, he's busy with real life either way.

>>27052325
He's currently taking care of his new dog I'm pretty sure. Maybe we'll see him again sometime.

>>27052409
>Am I just mentally blocking myself or is that like normal.
Could be either or both I'd say, depends on your current self, your definition of "feminine man", preferences etc.
>>
File: 1656945639800.png (1.55 MB, 1200x915)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT
>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT

Just a small reminder that in 2 hours we will choose the next 2 movies for movie night!
If you want you can also give your recommendation now by replying to this post, the movie will later participate in the poll

its a special night where bigen comes together to watch on HyperBeam two movies chosen by the community

i'll stream them on Hyperbeam, its a free streaming software with built-in chat. 10 minutes before starting time i'll share the link to the room, you won't need to download any external software; just click on the link,choose your username and you're set!

of course, movie night is open to anyone, just remember to be civil and have fun!

>>
File: The Wicker Man 1973.jpg (836 KB, 991x1452)
836 KB
836 KB JPG
>>27052556
The Wicker Man (1973)
https://boxd.it/1KnG

Police sergeant Neil Howie is called to an island village in search of a missing girl whom the locals claim never existed. Stranger still, however, are the rituals that take place there.

>genres
mystery, horror
>starring
Edward Woodward, Ingrid Pitt, Christopher Lee
>>
>>27052614
added to the list!
>>
>>27052652
Thank u <3
>>
File: 1659597343446623.jpg (1.38 MB, 1400x1407)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
I also miss when bigen was a lot more horny. I remember when the whole thread could get into a cheesecake posting swing. Sometimes I feel like the only one horniposting anymore ;_;

Anyway Im seeing the bf tonight so wish us luck on some successful buttsex finally
>>
currently seated for mean girls
>>
>>27052724
have fun u too ^-^
>>
>>27052764
two, jesus i studied english for 10 years
>>
I've gotten desperate enough to the point where I'm gonna try my hand at looking for love on Reddit. I feel disgusted with myself.

Is it really possible the person I'm looking for can't be found in this hellhole state? I don't know if I can do another LDR, the lack of physical intimacy is what made me end things last time.
>>
>>27052983
>I've gotten desperate enough to the point where I'm gonna try my hand at looking for love on Reddit. I feel disgusted with myself.
Don't date a redditor wtf. Even the worst dating app is better than that, surely.
>>27052983
>Is it really possible the person I'm looking for can't be found in this hellhole state? I don't know if I can do another LDR, the lack of physical intimacy is what made me end things last time.
I straight up don't believe in LDR. They work for maybe 5% of people (at most) but for everyone else it's a complete waste of time.
>>
File: 1696969696969.jpg (88 KB, 820x565)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>27052007
>who jacks off for like 3 months straight?
>>
>>27041994
2-3 layers is perfect for mini painting, it makes sure the colour and paint spread is even while also ensuring tiny details are not covered up. Listen to the man himself on how to thin properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWgsqSf74s&ab_channel=Warhammer
>>
File: Fuuma1.jpg (2.01 MB, 1668x2224)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
>>27052724
Good luck to the big dick couple. May stretchiness and blood flow be sufficient.

>>27052983
How do you even look for love on Reddit?
Also, that probably won't bear fruit either. I've heard of more people getting in a relationship over MMORPGs than Reddit.
>>
File: 1657765847939.png (309 KB, 768x1024)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>27053309
There are specific subs for looking partners. Besides, I don't like MMORPGs.

>>27053170
The site's not that bad and unlike a lot of the local dating apps, there are a fair share of GNC men on there.
>>
File: 1640254041814.jpg (6 KB, 237x240)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>27053472
>The site's not that bad
>>
>>27052556
blood the last vampire pls
>>
>>27053710
added to the list ^-^
>>
File: th-2008328987.jpg (65 KB, 474x988)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>27052556
beavis and butthead do america
>>
File: sunny cant sleep.png (377 KB, 640x480)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>27036246
>tfw no gf or bf
I want someone to hold me but I'm still horribly shy at my fucking grown age
>>
>>27053745
thank u for the suggestion!
>>27053757
this tb h
>>
>prefer masturbating to men
>can only cum to women
>>
File: HereUAre2.png (1.84 MB, 1310x1700)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>27053472
>There are specific subs for looking partners
That I actually didn't know. Huh.
Well, good luck then.

>I want someone to hold me but I'm still horribly shy at my fucking grown age
Same. Still got a lot to work on before I can actually handle one though.

Anyway, I'm going to bed, See you all tomorrow.
This Takayan guy is pretty good.
https://youtu.be/SFbA-Oc8x3I
>>
>>27053901
gn semi! see ya later
>>
File: 1548541689942.jpg (13 KB, 288x231)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>27052614
oooooh I like that one, really is one of Christopher Lee's most memorable performances imo
>>
>>27052556
War of the Worlds from 2005
>>
>>27054127
added!
>>
>>27051138
I only recognize deadeyes, homura (though I don't know if avatarfags count) and that british(?) dude that occasionally posts selfies
>>27051800
have you or kengandude read new chapter yet? Putting saw paing and cosmo first round was unexpected, those were the only two characters I cared about in the current tournament
>>27051920
yehaw types like an underaged redditor
>>27052983
good luck but soc might unironically be better
>>
are bisexual people hornier than average people?
>>
>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT
>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT

Tl;dr: every SATURDAY at 22 GMT we have movie night, if you want to candidate a movie reply to this post with the name of the movie, in an hour we will vote on which movies to watch

Good evening
if you don't know every weekend we here at bigen we have a movie night, where together we watch on stream two movies chosen by the community, we chat,relax,shitpost and most importantly have fun!

>how does it work?
If you want to candidate a movie for the night reply to this post with:

>A movie suggestion (it can be any movie you want:anime,horror,comedy,drama,anything goes)

so just reply to the post with the informations, then after an hour i will make a poll and you will be able to vote on the movies that you want to watch, the two movies with the most votes will be watched on stream

if you have any questions please do ask, ill reply asap (oh and ofc every movie that has been suggested so far is already on the list)

>>
>>27054171
Tetsuo: The Iron Man (1989) :D
>>
>>27054197
added to the list! :DD
>>
>>27054146
i'd say doubly so
>>27054127
good pick, but i'd say scary movie 4 did the premise (or atleast the first half) better than wotw
>>
>>27054171
the lobster
>>
>>27054368
added! ^-^
>>
>>27054171
morbius
>>
>>27054471
added!
>>
>>27054143
Yeah, soc is an option too, I guess. Got my first lay off there years ago.
What I really miss is Craigslist, I'd have a husband by now if that Craigslist Personals was still around.
>>
How's your experiences been flirting with people you meet for the first time in public spaces? Does it ever go anywhere?
>>
File: 1656963297859.jpg (57 KB, 640x480)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT
>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT

it is time to begin the voting process!
>How does it work?
Simple, just select all of the movies that you want to watch (one,all,two, doesn't matter). After one hour the poll will be closed,the two movies with the highest number of votes will be watched on stream this weekend. in case of a draw we will do a fast round

And here is the poll:
https://strawpoll.com/polls/PKglzNY59yp
>>
>>27054627
I don't trust /soc/ because I suspect many of the posters there are teenagers, along with the occasional rapist or serial killer who nets easy prey from 4chan.
>>
>>27054127
It took out all the social commentary from the original H.G. Wells novel.

You can't do a true H.G. Wells adaptation if you don't acknowledge his socialism and hatred of British colonialism. It's all right there.
>>
>>27052409
Internalized biphobia + adherence to compulsory heterosexuality.
>>
>>27054833
Eh, potential threats are everywhere and I've only met one teen off /soc/ and they were of age. But that all happened over 4 years ago, so who knows these days.
>>
I wonder if it's even worth calling myself bisexual if it's only in theory. And I got a crush on a lady with Patti Smith energy.
>>
>>27053710
I like how they tried to franchise this but everyone agrees the movie is great and the two TV series are mediocre.

It's like the Highlander of anime that way.
>>
>>27054171
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
>>
Tough call between the Christopher Nolan movie Interstellar and the James Cameron movie Avatar

>altQOTT: What is the most overhated piece of media?
Nightmare on Elm Street 2. I said what I said.
>>
>>27055055
Did the dad ever actually say "we all make mistakes in the heat of passion, Jimbo" or is that just a meme
>>
>>27055055
sry anon the rec time has passed, you can nominate it again next week tho!
>>
So for the longest time I was only attracted to the idea of bottoming but never got aroused looking at gay porn. Recently trawling through bdsmlr tho and all the daddy looking guys with throbbing cocks are turning me on as much as any woman would... Am I leveling up?
Idk since I avoid most of it, but probably anything capeshit. Nolan's trilogy gets a bit of a pass since its a cut above the rest but its still just good and not great.
>QOTT: What is the most overhated piece of media?
Easy. Dark Souls 2. Better than 1 by a hair and better than 3 by a mile
>>
bf is all tied up with homework, not sure if ill get to see him tonight :/

>>27055144
> I was only attracted to the idea of bottoming but never got aroused looking at gay porn
Most gay porn (and porn in general) doesnt cater to the bottoms tastes. Bottoms POV porn needs to be a thing but it isnt really
>>
File: IMG_20211007_144125.jpg (522 KB, 1674x1714)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
im a desperate, needy slut, give me some compliments
>>
>>27055387
hey i remember you! you're hot
>>
File: Snapchat-208577882.jpg (573 KB, 1296x2436)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
>>27055434
wtf where did you remember me from?
>>
File: 1627700465231.png (510 KB, 570x702)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>27055144
>Easy. Dark Souls 2. Better than 1 by a hair and better than 3 by a mile
Genuinely curious to hear why DkS2 is your favourite. Played it thrice and would rather have a tooth pulled than ever repeat the experience, well maybe not but I really can't stand that game.

>>27055315
>bf is all tied up with homework, not sure if ill get to see him tonight :/
Ah that sucks, if not tonight then when do you reckon you'll next see him?
>>
>>27055456
you've posted selfies here before lmao
>>
File: Snapchat-10845118.jpg (64 KB, 720x1353)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>27055460
that mustve been like a year ago damn

guess im pretty enough to be remembered ;)
>>
File: 1659608984362577.png (37 KB, 215x235)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT
>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT

and the voting is now officially over! the two winners are:

>Morbius
>Beavis and Butthead Do America

the stream will be this SATURDAY at 22 gmt,i will post a reminder tomorrow

Thanks to anyone who voted and see you there! Good night yall!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNplZrRSjeI
>>
>>27055458
not till a week from now, we generally get to see each other about that much. thinking about asking him to move in with me though.
>>
File: crying_cat_microphone.jpg (24 KB, 654x654)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
How do you all handle suicidal thoughts? I hate them, but they wear me out so much that I struggle to do anything about it.
>>
>>27055621
whats wrong babe?
>>
>>27055621
i distract myself with videogames until they're gone
>>
>>27055387
I wish to caress ur beautiful legs x
>>
>>27055583
>thinking about asking him to move in with me though.
That sounds nice, would definitely allow you two to see a lot more of each other so good luck if you go through with asking him. Do you think he'll go for it if you ask?

>>27055621
I think about how my mum would feel if I did it. I don't get those thoughts as much as I used to but she is what gets me through when they hit. Otherwise I try to force myself to do something as a distraction or just sleep as much as I can.
>>
>>27055559
>>Morbius
>>Beavis and Butthead Do America
Fucking lol
>>
>>27055660
I'm a lazy coward who is on the verse of being fired. If I get fired, then my career is practically over, and there's really no point in going on. YET I can't seem to stop being such a stupid lazy coward.

>>27055662
>>27055683
Thank you. When does it stop?
>>
>>27055761
>stupid lazy coward
sounds like ur depressed babe
dont fret about your career, even if you have to get another job youll be ok
>>
>>27055761
For me it depends, sometimes hours other times days but thoughts pass eventually. I hope you feel better soon anon and don't let your job put you in such a bad place. Easier said than done I know but there really is plenty to live for besides your career even if you do lose your job which you still currently have anyway.
>>
File: 1647481991116.jpg (155 KB, 720x704)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>27055683
hard to say, i need the help with the rent but he really doesnt. that said i have a nicer place than him and he has a roommate currently anyway

plus he has the sex drive of a teenager so constant access to my naked body will probably be alluring to him
>>
>>27055769
>>27055814
I spent the last 7 or so years getting degrees for this kind of job I have. I didn't go out to parties at all. I put aside relationships. I lived my life as boring as possible to get straight As. Yet I barely got this entry level job. If I get fired, then that and my lack of experience would make me unhirable in my field. I don't have any other type of career to go to since I specialized so much. I would be stuck in lame jobs that pay little and barely scraping by. I would lose the opportunity to live the other two-thirds of my life after wasting the first third on a career that I suck at. I don't want to live like that.
>>
https://twitter.com/ghostwrids/status/1555276111440920576?s=21&t=fMeNxLacmx6ZZTr-4sbQ0g
u guys i kinda want him
>>
>>27055936
thats paul dano
>>
>>27055955
ik
>>
>>27055883
stress is a vicious cycle
have you tried talk therapy or counselling?
>>
>>27055967
classic
>>
>>27055621
I usually just say “I’m going to fucking kill myself” out loud, and then I never end up doing it.

Anyway y’all, I’m drinking some double IPA’s and watching Superjail, how’s y’all doing?
>>
>>27055315
>Bottoms POV porn needs to be a thing
Holy shit yes. Its kinda cringey, but D/s captions where its just some random dick pic and smth like 'suck boy' make me diamonds
>>27055458
>Genuinely curious to hear why DkS2 is your favourite.
It boils down to atmosphere, ambition, and build variety.
On the first point, Drangleic feels bleak without going full apocalypse like DS3. Especially with the bit about undead slowly losing their minds the longer they live. Combined with the fandom headcanon that the areas are so bizarrely interconnected because they're separated by centuries too dull to recall, it gives the game a nightmarish nihilism. Like a bad dream you can never wake up from. And the main endings just reinforce that by saying no matter what you do it'll all go to shit again anyway. Its so bleak and I love it. And then on areas, you can tell the dev team wanted to do so much with the game and they had a ton of great ideas that just came through janky in execution. I'm someone who values that sort of passion in a dev (my other fave games are by Obsidion and Troika) sonI'll take ambitious jank over polished but boring any day. And then finally theres the build variety and all the custom moves that different weapons allow. And they're all fun to play because there's no thought given to balance- its rule of cool all the way down unlike ER which brought back a lot of DS2's systems, but was hamstrung gameplay wise by catering to the autistic 'the game needs to be ultra hard and perfectly balanced' e-samurai larpers
>>
>my area is having a porn convention
>I know like 3 of the models scheduled to be there
Do I go my lg/b/t-bros? I don’t even know what the etiquette is there. I feel like it’d actually be harder to fuck there than at like, a club
>>
>>27056330
porn convenions are corporate events, nota place to go to try and pick up a sex partner. still sounds like fun though, i would go.
>>
>>27056330
Probably not
>>27055883
Sorry man- that sucks but I’m sure there’s other opportunities besides this one
>>27054627
Guess I’m too long to have ever experienced craigslist. You still looking for a feminine bottom bf?
>>27054833
Honestly most of the posters seem to be in mid 20s-30s
>>
File: 1656013415788.jpg (221 KB, 1768x1200)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>27056478
>Guess I’m too long to have ever experienced craigslist
Some serial killer was using the personals to score victims, a very time-honored tradition among serial killers. You can guess what happened after that.

>You still looking for a feminine bottom bf?
Well, switch really, but yeah.
Are you still working on your film? How's that going?
>>
>>27056533
Why don’t you try looking for bf in femdom or bdsm circles? Seems like a lot of guys would like a partner like you
>film
Gotta be real I haven’t touched it since the summer started kek I should probably just finish it but haven’t found the motivation lately
>>
File: 1651360833120.jpg (1.89 MB, 1849x1150)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>>27056710
>Why don’t you try looking for bf in femdom or bdsm circles?

Been there, done that, I'm too much of softie. Too kinky for the vanillas and too vanilla for the kinksters.
>>
>>27056901
>Too kinky for the vanillas and too vanilla for the kinksters
why can't i find ppl like you in europe
>>
File: had me pegged wrong but.png (1.19 MB, 1080x1013)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>27056952
Same reason I can't find people like you in Southeastern US
>>
>>27057128
Oceans are a cruel thing
>>
NEW >>27057207
NEW >>27057207
NEW >>27057207
NEW >>27057207
>>
>>27055559
>beavis and butthead
>morb
what a selection, glad my movie got picked
>>
>>27055059
the probably avatar. its pocahontas in space, but dumbed down and steteotypized even more.
inrerstellar at least has a new story.

>>27055883
if the current job your at pays shit and eats your soul, a job that pays shit but leaves your life intact is preverable.
your field of study choice was likely influenced by other that were ignorant or greedy for oversaturation for cheap labour, with you being prevented from deeing, so thats no fault on your part, but an external affliction you work through.
you can learn from that affliction and help others see dead ends, which is valuable in its sadness.

And look for field adjacent things were you could be quick-educated up to standard. there are always such things.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.