[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Within the LGBT+, trans individuals are the most likely to be in poverty and poorer than the rest of the general population. We are denied jobs just based on the fact we are trans unless you're in a high up position in the liberal tech field. Yeah diversity quotas and all, but employers would rather hire a gay guy or lesbian than one of us, esp in the USA. We get such a bad wrap and have opportunities cut off to us. As a trans girl, why is it so bad if I do crime? Crime is gender neutral and there will always be an opportunity to make money. A lot of trans girls (including myself) are more or less forced to do crime in order to live and pay for things we need just because we have so many opportunities cut off to us.

Cyber crime has been on the rise and more and more LGBT folks have been participating in it. Being a criminal is not a totally bad thing while being trans (unless you target regular individuals). >>If the FBI or police didn't want trans people doing crime, they maybe should work on getting us more protections in the United States of America.<< It only makes sense, push a trans girl down so much and cut off way more opportunities to them just for being trans, so they eventually give up and be a cybercriminal. I feel like I was forced into this position because the area I live in is so bad for people like me.
>>
>>26418095
u rn
>>
get a job you lazy bitch

t. 27 year old tranner who has been consistently employed since she was 16
>>
>>26418127
wow im sooo proud of you :)
>>
File: ce7.png (592 KB, 600x723)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
>>26418095
KILL EVERYONE THAT GETS IN YOUR WAY LIE PILLAGE STEAL KILL KILL KILL
>>
>>26418095
Get a job or bait chasers into giving you money.
>>
>>26418117
I recommend every trans girl to become a cybercriminal. It's a fast and really rewarding life. You meet a lot of cool people and similar minded individuals.

>>26418127
I've tried and have been denied because my area is so shit so I just gave up. I don't really want to work bottom of the barrel jobs even though I could easily land better ones if I lived in a more liberal area.

>>26418145
YESSSSSSSSS. THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING. I STAND UP FOR ALL TRANS GIRLS AND REPRESENT THEM.

Check out this really cool story about a trans girl involved in really impressing activities:
https://thehackernews.com/2022/06/former-amazon-employee-found-guilty-in.html
>>
>>26418095
frankly, is it really that bad to do crimes in general?
>>
>>26418095
>Within the LGBT+, trans individuals are the most likely to be in poverty and poorer than the rest of the general population.
Just the black ones though isn't it?
>>
>>26418558
this aren't white agps the richest?
>>
File: images (15).jpg (8 KB, 300x213)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>26418095
>>26418260
Get a load of this retarded faggot holy shit
>>
>>26418095
>crime is gender neutral
lol, 90% of crime is comitted by males like you.
>>
>>26418558
I'm white but yeah, that can ring true depending on the circumstances.

>>26418574
facts

>>26418581
stay broke
>>
File: images (14).jpg (18 KB, 554x554)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>26418602
>literally the be gay do crime meme
Please by all means go 'do crime' dude
>>
>>26418095
The art of living off others is the only degree worth getting
crimes basdd anyways do yeah do it, libcucks and others who screech 'nooo mainstream good person cannot do crime because gorvermen- we dont like iy ok?!?!' are meaningless
>>
>>26418601
>t. foid who is too retarded to scam moids on the internet
>>
>>26418642
extremely based and crimepilled

>>26418641
i will, thanks
>>
>>26418601
shoplifting is gender neutral dumbass, the 90% number is only about very narrow types of violent crime
>>
>>26418601
>if i call them a man it make me look good!!!! testosterone isnt rh cause of anger its le built in demon instinct!! demon!!!!!!!!1!!
>>26418531
no anyone who disagrees with doing something because its a crime is an npc
>>
>>26418095
What are those killer t cells going to do to that platelet?
>>
>>26418127
Haha loser
>>
>>26418736
They are going to bring down the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I heard they have information that would lead to the public backlash and exposure of certain activities the public is currently not informed about it. Which may or may not lead to regulation and/or more hatred for the FBI. It's why she's surrounded.
>>
>>26418095
I’m sure it’s not because you waste your money on medication and surgeries to hopelessly make yourself appear more feminine
>>
>>26418954
Dear aids haver,

Medication is dirt cheap and I don't need surgeries. I usually spend the money I get from illicit activities on designer clothes, hobbies, and but the rest in a savings. I see no point coming to this thread as a homosexual and trying to shit on trans girls. Please go back to gaygen and never interact with me again.

Sincerely,
A passing trans girl
>>
huh males triggered lol you can be clocked by actitude only
>>
>>26418996
>Sincerely,
>A passing trans girl
>>
File: Response.jpg (137 KB, 1242x1006)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>26420104
>>
Yeahuh...okay dudes
>>
Officer that man in a dress just stole my purse!!
>>
People starf in africa have worse life than me
I should try starving before crying next time
>>
>>26418260
Find a way to move, any way you can. Your life will fucking suck if you don't.
>>
>commit a crime
>cops follow the blood trail from your cut off dick
>>
>>26418095
piracy is not a crime
>>
>>26418095
I don't want to get put into a male prison by the heartless justice system

t. amerifag
>>
File: cry.png (943 KB, 1007x1258)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
>>26420194
ill try

>>26420205
>>26420221
picrel
>>
>>26420158
kek
>>
>>26418095
how does the cyher crine you're on about even work?
if i can make money and move out i might.
>>
>>26418095
It’s bad in the sense that it’s bad for society (which you shouldn’t care about) and could ruin your life if you’re caught depending on the crime. If you think you can get away with something and it’s not super risky, I don’t see why anyone, legbutt or otherwise, wouldn’t do it.
>>
>>26418095
Depends on the crime. Pirating movies? Who cares. Rape and/or murder? Yeah that's pretty bad.
>>
>>26420631
I just woke up so I'll explain a few areas in a simple sense before I get off.

Malware
This involves developing trojans, worms, ransomware, etc. Your motive is to infect unsuspecting downloaders, bonus points if it can't be picked up by antivirus detection. You could always go the route of finding a cracked program and working malware into it. With this you're able to keylog, monitor, and have access to your victim's files. You can always pick up their bank account/account information. It's popular to deploy silent crypto miners on the victim's computer. Make them apart of a botnet too and use it for DDoS attacks or rent it out. I don't do this.

Cryptoware
Like the above, this involves making ransomware that can only be decrypted by a private key you hold. Once downloaded, you inform the user you've encrypted their files and by paying x amount of cryptocurrency will unlock their device with a private key you give them after payment.

Social Engineering
This is a pretty broad term and has a lot of subcategories. It mainly has to do with fraud or impersonation. Whether it be defrauding companies out of items and/or money - either through illegal refunds or targeted attacks. Social engineering can also involve phishing and getting the credentials of a specific victim you want to attack. Mass spam emails with phishing links are also a thing (Paypal, Credit Cards, Bank accounts). Smishing would it being done through SMS.

[1/2]
>>
>>26421531
you really typed that all out
>>
>>26420631

Carding
Pretty straightforward. You obtain Credit Cards that have been breached and exposed from retail websites. They are usually sold on the darknet for cheap. It's scummy but can have a good payoff. One would purchase these credit cards, either do "cash out" methods, or buy items with it and have it delivered to a drop. Cash out methods are methods criminals use to get cash/crypto out of a stolen credit card.

Extortion
Nowadays it's really popular to infect company servers and encrypt all their data and backups unless they pay a lot (like a lot) of money. It's been on a rise in the last few years. This usually only happens to companies. This could also breaching their database/a database of theirs and demanding money or it gets leaked and sold to the public.

there's other stuff to but tired [2/2]
social engineering is the easiest to get into (fraud), big payoff if you're really good at it.
>>
>>26421587
longer shit gets posted hourly here over the most retarded shit or during arguments. fuck off my dick.
>>
>>26421531
>>26421599
i can't code for shit tho
i can google 'how to make a trojan virus' and i'll just catch a trojan virus whilst downloading the 'illegal virus building tool'
>>
>>26421801
can't really tell you more without getting banned.

Disclaimer:
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions of the members of this group. I do not condone any illegal activities nor do I willingly or knowingly partake in them.
>>
>>26418095
based
>>
>>26418095
i only read the title but the answer is yes, you'll inevitably get put in prison with men and raped seven ways to sunday
>>
>>26421833
All this was fun when I was younger but the moment I turned 18 I stopped. Stops being fun when federal marshals start asking why their investigation of your friend caught taking a minor across state lines lead them back to a storage unit full of merchandise waiting to be fenced.
>>
>>26422861
Not true. Speaking in a hypothetical sense, if I did in fact do crime and this post was not some well planned out LARP, they'd throw me in with the retards away from the general prison population. If I so happened to live in a very liberal state, I even could be with the real girls.

>>26422958
yeah man not really talking about pedophiles kidnapping minors and traveling across state lines, that's way more serious and will have immediate investigation. but what you said is actually true, if you're under age you'd barely face any charges and not spend any time in jail and only have your electronics seized + community service. iirc they don't do that whole "you can't have internet access on ANY device for x amount of years" but something more tame nowadays.
>>
>>26418095
Thats what im banking on

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.