[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Boymoder General
Brain edition

QOTT: Are you malebrained or femalebrained? how has that impacted your boymoding/transition? Have you had to make an effort to change your behaviour or mentality?
Take this quiz to confirm: www.playbuzz.com/gregs/what-gender-should-you-actually-be

older /bmg/ /ssbbg/ /bddg/: https://archived.moe/lgbt/search/text/%2Fbmg%2F%20%2Fssbbg%2F%20%2Fbddg%2F/type/op
Previous: >>26361739
>>
>>26416206
Me on the right
>>
>>26416206
>complaining about bad hair days is so stereotipically fembrained that it's pictured even at this stupid meme
Fuck fuck fuck, I always was complaining about this. Now I am afraid people will think I am trying to larp as female in the cringiest way possible :(
>>
File: IMG_20220623_150454.jpg (327 KB, 1080x1624)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>26416206
>how has that impacted your boymoding/transition?
ill never pass even if i can get ffs, i have no chance of getting along with women, basically means it was a mistake
>Have you had to make an effort to change your behaviour or mentality?
no
>>
File: giphy.gif (1.24 MB, 372x262)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
Bf is pressuring me to come out and girlmode by the end of summer.

I've been boymoding for 6 years...

It's gonna be the end of an era boymoder bros.
>>
>>26416338
I didn't know you like cold beer
>>
>>26416407
probably better than warm beer
>>
File: ez.png (415 KB, 1194x1297)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>26416206
I am obviously malebrained. It renders any "transition" futile and I have not made an effort to change anything nor will I.
>picrel
was never in doubt lads
>>26416286
everyone has bad hair days anon. don't sweat it.
>>26416338
wow, he is literally me
>>
>>26416436
Wouldn't it be funny if you peed in a glass and told me it was some nice beer haha and I drank it all
>>
File: 1620872405994.jpg (111 KB, 885x446)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>26416206
>Are you malebrained or femalebrained?
Doesn't matter to me I'm retardbrained either way
Not really, I mean there are some pretty bad behaviours and ways of thinking that I have which have pretty much handicapped most potential benefits of hrt but so far I haven't been able to change much.
>>
>>26416454
>everyone has bad hair days
i dont because i took the manbun pill
>>26416469
seek help
>>
>>26416498
>i dont because i took the manbun pill
Yeah me too, but some days it still looks absolutely retardo.
>>
>>26416556
yeah but then again it always looks dum
>>
File: 119.png (203 KB, 800x800)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
literally me
>>
>>26417154
shut fuck up
>>
>>26416206
>How has that impacted your transtion?
Im malebrained so badly. I dont think ill ever really be able to pass because
Whenever i try to change my behavoir i get enraged that other people percive me and can decide what gender i may be without my input and that makes me not want to change because fuck them.
At this point i figure out that either i find someone that's willing to accept me in all my malebrainedness or i rope in around 2-3 years.
>>
>>26416206
what the fuck is up with that test? it always says male no matter what i choose
>>
>>26417624
It can always tell.
>>
>>26417701
kek it's truly over
>>
>>26416206
Lol this test is dumb it's literally just male no matter what. It's just been made to dunk on trannies

Real test for funsies

https://www.idrlabs.com/gender/test.php
>>
File: vertical-chart.png (13 KB, 293x390)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>26417839
>>
File: shittest.png (132 KB, 1495x1321)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>26417839
fake and gay and sexist. other one was better.
>>
>>26416206
Qott: i think I'm fairly in-between,i have strengths to pick from from both sides so that's nice. The tests always tell me I'm super fembrained but i think it's just because I'm not afraid of expressing parts of myself that cis guys normally would supress, the whole kinda gender roles thing is mostly just societally ingrained bs anyways. But no i haven't had to really make any effort to change, i just do what i want desu, nothing wrong with being a feminine guy or a masculine girl so it doesn't matter
>>
>>26417884
I mean the other one was just some dumb own the trannies bs tbf
>>
bump
>>
>>26418115
it was still more accurate. realistically anyone seeking out these tests in the first place is malebrained anyway so it was right to do it like that.
>>
>waah im so malebrained
>whines for hours about it
>ignores actual falsifiable evidence to the contrary
It's just brainworm astrology at this point
>>
>Walk out of the bathroom shirtless after a shower bc lazy
>Dad's standing there
>pull the towel over me rly fast
>he didn't make eye contact I'm safe
Scary :(
>>
>>26419708
"brainworms" don't exist. they're a reddit psyop to stifle intellectual discussion.
>>26419927
from how oblivious your dad seems I'm sure you have nothing to worry about lol.
im basically flat but I still get paranoid about being seen shirtless, the boymoder lifestyle is filled with peril.
>>
>>26420054
He's not "oblivious", I look liek an underage twink irl ngl. He thinks I'm gay because I'm apparently not masc to him :/
I've got small boobs but they show through a lot of my clothes, need to plaster up my nipples.
>>
File: vertical-chart.png (12 KB, 293x390)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>26417839
hugboxer btfo
>>26417884
ok poser
>>
>>26420215
this cope/b8 might work on the newfags but I've seen your hips and even tho u say ur boobs are small i know ur frame is even smaller so its probably even more obvious.
I also know your dad has literally found ur estrogen so ofc he's oblivious.
>>26420251
you're result isn't exactly a shining example of masculinity either fren
>>
>>26416206
>do you love your job
>iphone or android

I love datamining disguised as stereotype calculator
>>
>>26420340
my male/female ratio is over 7 times higher than yours retard
>>
>>26419597
>anyone seeking out these tests in the first place is malebrained anyway

it's just modern day astrology, so very fembrained
>>
File: 1650128125741.jpg (29 KB, 258x330)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>mfw AGP trannies
>>
>>26420397
If you actually had some logical thinking skills (aka were malebrained) you would see that that in no way refutes what I said.
>>26420438
cope, caring about malebrained/femalebrained (as i do) is malebrained in itself.
>>
>>26420477
i wouldnt trust a roastie like you to comment on a graph
>>26420462
gas me already
>>
women, trannies, and gays must hang. society should just be straight men.
>>
>>26420507
If we formalise this statement as "if you are a roastie you cannot comment on graphs" the fact I can comment on graphs well disproves premise A (that I am a roastie) by modus tollens.
>>26420741
>she wants all the straight cock for herself
very HSTS of you Auburn-chan
>>
File: 1647351098418.jpg (368 KB, 907x950)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
i will never be a woman
ugly man ugly man ugly man
>>
File: 1650941926578.gif (2 MB, 336x177)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>>26420799
pic
>>26420841
nearly 4 billion people have this dont feel too bad
>>
File: 1644908629153.jpg (299 KB, 588x881)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>26420054
>im basically flat but I still get paranoid about being seen shirtless
Same, I pretty much always have a dressing gown or something baggy on even though I really don't need to
>>
File: 84668.png (31 KB, 733x692)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>26417839
Psychobrain = malebrain
>>26417884
>complaining about it being sexist
The whole point of the test is to identify you using sexual trends and mean differences.
>>26419597
>realistically anyone seeking out these tests in the first place is malebrained anyway
True, but I dragged my last cis gf to take this test along with a bunch of others on the site for fun, and she had a score basically like mine but reversed. So I think the test works pretty well.
>>
>>26421002
based
>>
>>26420952
yh facts, i dont know if its necessarily HRT/troon related for me though because i've always been uncomfortable with showing my body in similar situations ig
>>26421002
>The whole point of the test is to identify you using sexual trends and mean differences.
but sexual trends mainly exist due to gender norms and social structures. Even if some elements are biological, to impose gendered categorisations on people harmfully perpetuates those norms.
>I dragged my last cis gf to take this test along with a bunch of others on the site for fun
the only people that take these tests for fun are troons anon.
>>
>>26421072
>Even if some elements are biological, to impose gendered categorisations on people harmfully perpetuates those norms.
says nothing about the accuracy of the test + no reason to assume its harmful
>>
>>26421092
again you've missed my point Auburn-chan. I wasn't commenting on the accuracy, just saying having discussions about "muh im malebrained because im aggressive" or wtv is perpetuating harmful narratives that constrain and shape attitudes and behaviour. The whole concept is pretty dumb because aggression, nor any other characteristic, is not an inherently masculine or feminine trait.
That said I will continue to use these terms because they allow me to ruminate on how out of place I would be in trying to conform to said (regressive) norms
>>
>>26421072
>but sexual trends mainly exist due to gender norms and social structures.
So what? At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what parts are evolved behavior and what parts are social performances, it all forms gender.
>Even if some elements are biological, to impose gendered categorisations on people harmfully perpetuates those norms.
Maybe if you're a gender abolitionist sure. I like gender though, I think it makes human relationships a lot more fun and accentuates sex characteristics well. I also think there's a reason why gender is such a constant in human history, even if how we define it does evolve over time.
>the only people that take these tests for fun are troons anon.
Yeah, people also tell me that hanging out in this place means I'm a troon. I've heard it all before.
>>26421166
>The whole concept is pretty dumb because aggression, nor any other characteristic, is not an inherently masculine or feminine trait.
Who starts wars and genocides? Groups of women?
>>
File: image127.png (191 KB, 500x229)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>
>>26420507
>gas
nah I'd imprison you and then give you a gun and 10 minutes to off yourself
don't pull any funny tricks on me too
>>
>>26421166
>perpetuating harmful narratives that constrain and shape attitudes and behaviour.
why are they harmful? because the most annoying of women say they are?
>there are no inherently gendered traits
cope. look at animals in the wild. are they all just sexist too?
>>26421253
fantastic!
>>
>>26420741
>creating a society of only straight men so that they have to fuck each other if they want sex
Based and fujopilled.
>>
>>26421292
no. men would stop cooming and create a better society without the destabilizing influence of women
>>
>>26421322
>men
>stop cooming
Top kek, only way that ever happens is if they all take antiandrogens.
>>
File: Elliot.jpg (375 KB, 750x500)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>26421322
lmao literally sounding like Elliot Rodger rn
how would we get rid of them? with forced labor camps? should we keep some 10/10 blonde models for breeding purposes too?
>>
>>26421253
>don't pull any funny tricks on me too
Not much you can do with 1 bullet desu
>>
>>26421228
idk I just think personally gender norms have probably impeded my own development personally and while I'm not a complete abolitionist I would like to see them become less pervasive.
>Who starts wars and genocides? Groups of women?
You haven't been on a night out in Clapham
>>26421281
>why are they harmful? because the most annoying of women say they are?
because they place arbitrary barriers on human behaviour in ways that can certainly seem to be harmful. Why did I repress various patterns of behaviour from a young age? Why are none of my friends comfortable discussing their emotions and males commit more suicides? Why do women get paid less? etc.
>look at animals in the wild. are they all just sexist too?
like female lions who do the hunting and shit and those female spiders that eat the males. This is an appeal to nature anyway, just because it happens in nature doesn't mean it should happen in humans.
and even if there was a biological element (which I think there probably is) it doesn't mean we should form our own expectations for gendered behaviour around them.
>>
>>26421402
I mentioned it because Ernst Röhm actually didn't hill himself
he got shot by two SS officials after he refused to kill himself
>>
>>26421362
woman propaganda
>>26421386
idk im no expert. artificial wombs and a small pool of women for harvesting eggs with minimal interaction to the outside until we can overcome the need for that too. would also give us an opportunity for some much needed eugenics.
>>26421464
>place arbitrary barriers on human behaviour
why arbitrary if they are ages old? its that way for a reason, society used to function much better.
>Why did I repress various patterns of behaviour from a young age?
i dont know, tell me
>Why are none of my friends comfortable discussing their emotions
because males are brought up to not be emotional.
>and males commit more suicides?
suicide is a symptom of modern society being garbage in countless other ways
>Why do women get paid less?
because they pick lower paid careers.
>like female lions who do the hunting and shit and those female spiders that eat the males.
so you admit gendered behavior exists? why does it matter that by our measures its reversed in some species?
>just because it happens in nature doesn't mean it should happen in humans
yeah see where THAT got us.
>>
>>26421601
>suicide is a symptom of modern society being garbage in countless other ways
to add, men receive a lot of shit as a form of retribution from woke corporate and government
>>
>>26416206
ok so my friends who don’t know I’m a boymoder keep saying shit like “woman moment” or that i act effeminate and call me a woman when i get uppity about it and then say annoying shit like “ha ha you’re so cute when you’re mad” and people keep telling i type fembrained and honestly i don’t fucking get it

i literally act like one of the boys all the time. the only give away I can understand is my faggy voice i got from voice training all the time but seriously people are just messing with me and it’s getting in my nerves
>>
>>26416206
>first week at new job
>all the women mog me so hard i want to go live in a cave
tfw male puberty
>>
>>26421464
>idk I just think personally gender norms have probably impeded my own development personally and while I'm not a complete abolitionist I would like to see them become less pervasive.
Yeah, I understand lgbt people probably have a much lower opinion of gender expectations, and I do get where you're coming from.
>You haven't been on a night out in Clapham
What I meant to say is that aggression is one of the behaviors most easily categorized along man/woman lines. Just look at crime stats by sex if you need numbers to see it. On occasion, women can also be awful that's true, but it is nowhere near the brutality men are capable of on average.
>>
>>26421727
>>
>>26421601
>>26421636
when did you become such a whingy fag
le natural world stfu whore you literally inject estrogen
this is such a gay larp
>>
>>26421742
this is why you go into a hypermale career
>>
>>26421601
>why arbitrary if they are ages old?
appeal to tradition.
>i dont know, tell me
because I felt a pressure to conform to a certain set of behaviours.
>because males are brought up to not be emotional.
exactly.
>men receive a lot of shit as a form of retribution from woke corporate and government
so you think the only thing responsible for wildly disproportionate suicide statistics between women and men is woke corporations and governments being mean to them?
Nothing to do with the fact, as you say, they're bought up not to discuss their emotional state and have very high standards they're expected to live up to?
>because they pick lower paid careers.
why though? and nothing to do with taking time out for childcare?
>so you admit gendered behavior exists? why does it matter that by our measures its reversed in some species?
I was just refuting your point aggression is universally male. Sure I accept gendered behaviour exists, but gender structures in nature are hardly comparable to our own.
and we certainly shouldn't be basing our own model of gendered behaviour on nature or whats natural with no other justification.
>>26421752
Yeah I do agree to an extent. But why do males exhibit more aggression? Sure I concede some may be biological, but I posit a lot is due to gender norms.
Also just because men might naturally be more aggressive, doesn't mean its a standard we should be applying to men generally, or something that should be excused by their gender.
>>
>>26416206
sex makes up more of my brain than that
>>
File: 20220619_125813.jpg (123 KB, 850x435)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
waaaah
>>
>>26421756
uh thanks… i think
>>
>>26421601
>im no expert
go ask your grandpa if he's still around
>>
>>26421788
>I concede
>I posit
>>
>>26421788
>appeal to tradition.
cry about it
>because I felt a pressure to conform to a certain set of behaviours.
bad why?
>exactly.
bad why?
>Nothing to do with the fact, as you say, they're bought up not to discuss their emotional state and have very high standards they're expected to live up to?
sure, but those deaths are a net positive for the quality of the gene pool by removing weak males.
>why though?
fembrain = predisposed to lame and low paid careers
>nothing to do with taking time out for childcare?
specify what you mean exactly.
>I was just refuting your point aggression is universally male.
ok massive btfo, just for humans then :)
>we certainly shouldn't be basing our own model of gendered behaviour on nature or whats natural
idk nature aint bad. you brought up suicide, those numbers used to be lower for example.
>>
>>26421774
It's the entire thread now. It's honestly incredibly grinding how whiny and annoying people are here now, I used to think this is what I wanted bmg to be but the balance is off :(
>>
>>26421774
its fine because im not passing on my genes.
>>
>>26422004
Yh it’s kinda why I barely check the thread anymore bcz it’s just the same tedious stuff day in day out. Bmg was way better back in 2020
>>
>>26421788
>Yeah I do agree to an extent. But why do males exhibit more aggression? Sure I concede some may be biological, but I posit a lot is due to gender norms.
I don't understand how gender norms could influence this. When I feel anger and hate I don't feel it because I want to conform to some social expectation, I just have an emotional reaction about the thing/person I hate, and I want to destroy them with everything I have. It's usually a very primal experience that's operating on instinct.
Another element that goes into aggressive behavior is low sympathy / psychopathy, which also is not really something that is done because of a want to conform. Psychopaths just don't care about other people the same way a normal person doesn't care about the stones on the side of the road. These are things that are very much based in how your individual brain is wired up.
>Also just because men might naturally be more aggressive, doesn't mean its a standard we should be applying to men generally, or something that should be excused by their gender.
I don't prescribe to men that they should be more aggressive, nor excuse them from repercussion because it's their nature. It's just a reality that will probably always stay for as long as our species lasts, due to how innate and long-lasting it is. It is a standard of masculinity for better or worse by virtue of being heavily correlated with it.
>>
>>26422004
>>26422056
just filter me
>>
File: 248.png (300 KB, 1395x611)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>26422042
It's not too late to detroon and become a dad!
>>
>>26422128
giwtwm
and yes it is too late
>>
File: 619.png (274 KB, 744x604)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>26422160
Why?
>>
>>26421991
that filter is really working for you, eh fren?
>>26422002
>bad why?
because they have an overall negative impact on wellbeing. if you think this is too vague I could say because it leads to inefficient market outcomes.
>sure, but those deaths are a net positive for the quality of the gene pool by removing weak males.
ok m8
>specify what you mean exactly.
that there is a lot of evidence the pay gap grows after women have children, suggesting a reason for it is they take more time out of their careers for childcare.
you may say this is biological, but how can you be sure when society effectively programmes women to want this from an early age. there are even codified institutional factors that encourage it.
>ok massive btfo, just for humans then :)
but that wasn't the point you were making...
>>26422069
>I don't understand how gender norms could influence this.
because from an early age boys are more encouraged to be aggressive while girls are praised for the opposite. Male role models and portrayals in media tend to be far more prone to violence and male aggression is generally far more normalised. Similarly women are encouraged to be caring and show sympathy more readily, which as you say plays into displays of aggression.
>It's just a reality that will probably always stay for as long as our species lasts, due to how innate and long-lasting it is
fair enough. And I agree, it probably is biological to some extent, but I do think there are gender norms that are far more permissive of male violence which could reduce the disparity to some extent.
>>
>>26421991
pseud language is to be expected from people like rose and ocre tbf
>>
>>26422222
>22222
i kneel.
>>
>>26422222
Quints of truth
>>
>>26422201
my brain is too rotten to achieve anything.
>>26422208
>because they have an overall negative impact on wellbeing.
not everybody deserves being well. troons being a prime example.
>if you think this is too vague I could say because it leads to inefficient market outcomes.
??????
lol
>there is a lot of evidence the pay gap grows after women have children, suggesting a reason for it is they take more time out of their careers for childcare.
i mean literally not working seems pretty suboptimal for being useful to a company which is what they pay you for
>society effectively programmes women to want this from an early age.
poor wamen cant choose anything for themselves :(
>but that wasn't the point you were making...
nah i said this because other animals clearly show gender is baked into behaviors
>>
>>26419597
Nah I'm literally a woman you're just brainwormed & suffering from confirmation bias sorry
>>
>>26422208
>because from an early age boys are more encouraged to be aggressive while girls are praised for the opposite. Male role models and portrayals in media tend to be far more prone to violence and male aggression is generally far more normalised. Similarly women are encouraged to be caring and show sympathy more readily, which as you say plays into displays of aggression.
I don't know what kind of education you got, but I always had parents that wanted me to be a good boy. I was very much pushed in that direction, and yet once puberty hit, I felt the anger all the same. Again, I'm talking about things that go way deeper than any superficial socialization. Why does my girlfriend start smiling wide as soon as she sees a friend's baby? Why do I feel rage and my body tense up to fight if someone sporting a smug smile provokes me without even having logically processed it yet? Is it impossible for you to believe there are things within the sexes that are 'hard-coded'?
>>
>>26422222
checked and true
>>26422292
>??????
>lol
it can occur through a lot of mechanisms, but for example If women are less inclined to enter the workforce you loose a lot of potential labour value.
www.spglobal.com/en/research-insights/featured/women-at-work-the-key-to-global-growth
>i mean literally not working seems pretty suboptimal for being useful to a company which is what they pay you for
again you're missing the point. Maybe there are some fathers who could do a better job staying home, or mothers who could do a comparatively better job in the workforce.
By having women at home and men at work being the default you loose a lot of potential value when people should be free to choose.
>>26422301
>woman on 4chan
larp
>>
>>26422408
why are you even here if ur a straight man
>>
File: De-ewPyWsAAzob8.jpg (117 KB, 1200x675)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>26417154
i hate bdd retards
>>26416206
>QOTT: Are you malebrained or femalebrained? how has that impacted your boymoding/transition? Have you had to make an effort to change your behaviour or mentality?
I'm like androgynous brain its neat. I don't see the point in changing my behavior or mentality, like the point of transition is to be closer to who I am, so why would i change my behavior
>>
>>26422413
yeah no shit pushing people to work either on top of or instead of having kids make le number higher
>Maybe there are some fathers who could do a better job staying home, or mothers who could do a comparatively better job in the workforce.
doubt it.
>>26422443
for increasing the overall sanity present
>>
>>26422413
It's not a larp, seethe. Go vote for liberal democrats or something
>>
>>26422466
forgot trip
>>
>>26422443
This place can be pretty entertaining. Also, I like studying trans/gnc people because I have always been interested in psychology and it's intersections with sex and gender.
>>
File: 20220623_135709.jpg (1 MB, 2207x2063)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>take hrt to look like a girl
>look like an increasingly younger boy
kms
>>
>>26422594
creep
>>
>>26422671
u look pretty femme to me friend. like an androgynous leaning woman, which is a good sign if ur sub 3 years hrt
>>
>be straight male
>hehe time to OBSERVE these troons
why do weirdos do this?

>>26422671
u kinda just look like a young mom who cut her hair r smth to me.
>>
>>26422408
of course few parents are actively encouraging kids to be violent. But there are differences in socialisation, both overt and more structural, which imo must account for at least some of the difference in aggression.
For example the sports boys are encouraged to play rather than girls, the types of stories they're read as children, the idols in the films they watch. It's the behaviour that is held as the standard for men and women both implicitly and explicitly. Men should be strong and protective, women should be caregivers etc. As I mentioned earlier it can even be related to the emotions men and women are allowed to show, with anger really being one of few really acceptable for men.
>Is it impossible for you to believe there are things within the sexes that are 'hard-coded'?
I've never said there is nothing hard-coded. I think to some extent it probably is. But I'm saying there are still enormous social pressures which mean you can't just look at patterns of male aggression and conclude its all inherent.
>>26422469
hmm i didn't know you posted off-trip (assuming its fagel). I would have, but unfortunately I don't live in Tiverton and Honiton.
>>
>>26422671
you have NOTHING to complain about
>>
>>26422671
Swedboi with long hair.
I hope you listen to metal.
>>
>>26422691
thanks.
>>26422715
i will never be a mother because of myassive cock n balls
>>26422735
i dont pass that's reason enough isn't it?
>>26422782
I do listen to some metal but I prefer metal adjacent genres like darksynth. I have no nordic genetica whatsoever it's all irish and saxon
>>
>>26422849
idk if you pass but you dont not pass either which is more than a male can reasonably expect staring at a camera in a t shirt.
>>
>>26422849
like as a certified hon i can tell you that from this angle i look much worse, bulbous brow bone, adams apple, buttchin, small eyes and all.
>>
>>26422894
>>26423058
oh shut up ocre you look 10x better than me and you know it.
>idk if you pass but you dont not pass either
? i dont understand what thats supposed to mean. either you pass or you don't no?
>>
>>26423095
>you look 10x better than me and you know it.
bruh...
>i dont understand what thats supposed to mean. either you pass or you don't no?
passing is when noone clocked you in a given timeframe. i wouldnt clock you based on this pic.
>>
>>26423159
you cant clock me because you know im trans
>>
this thread has made me transphobic purely bc of how annoying trannies can be
>>
>>26423341
thats why i said i *wouldnt*
>>
>>26423383
U_U get dream or die trying
>>26423391
ah ok im retarded
>>
>>26420215
>plaster up my nipples
or just wear a bra like everyone else does
>>
why do delusional girlmoders?
>>26423706
>>
>>26423832
>girlmoders
I'm pretty sure that's a cis woman lol
>>
>>26423927
the pic or the poster? i mean the latter.
>>
>>26424032
I meant the webm
>>
>>26424101
yeah no shit thats not a troon duh
>>
File: 1655896934617.jpg (55 KB, 441x440)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
im a cis woman
>>
File: Chihuahua.jpg (49 KB, 708x564)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
wind is the bane of my hair's existence..
>>
>>26424288
Iktf. Constantly windy af here idk how normies survive, girls never seem to have hair in their faces :(
>>
>>26424455
another genetic difference between the sexes. many such cases!
>>
>>26424455
honestly, the irish wind is what will prevent me ever going back
>>
>>26424288
THE WIND
MEIN ENEMA NUMERO UN
https://youtu.be/TqvHFzyVafU
>>
>>26424796
THE WIND IS MY NEMESIS GRENDEL ;_;
>>
>>26424865
https://youtu.be/pasY9_l-iv8
iktf too my hair gets windswept too easily as well yeh
>>
>>26424929
long curly hair is a nightmare in wind i'm so glad i left that place
>>
>>26424993
i have slightly wavy straight hair so wind just makes me look better but i feel like a doofball with my bangs flying around
>>
>>26425017
lucky you, it will look awesome when much longer then
>>
just manbun 24/7, ez
>>
>>26425280
but then i can't look like meeeee
>>
File: 1652132843882.jpg (85 KB, 500x670)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>26425332
>>
File: luffy2.jpg (135 KB, 639x500)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>26425373
>>
goodnight bump
>>
File: doomed.png (21 KB, 662x164)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Uh oh...
>>
>>26425677
my tits show obviously throigh my hoodies now. I want to wear a bra but im scared of getting outed because of it
>>
i totally forget if im supposed to inject tomorrow
>>
Bump
>>
>>26416206
woah,,, shopping lore?!!
>>
>>26425332
>>26425432
hi fren where did you go for like a full year
>>
File: poodle.jpg (179 KB, 638x694)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>26429601
hey bagel, how's you?!
i've rarely been around for the past year, couldn't go back to mtfg either. met a girl from the outer board in minecraft, and i'm currently living in america
>>
>>26425677
literally fucking gluing eggs shut
absolute psyop
>>
>>26429749
>ireland to america
what a downgrade....
>>
>>26429787
nahhh it's amazing here. warmer, better food, people are friendlier and it's LESS WINDY ahaha
>>
>>26429807
can you drive? seems like getting around in america on foot/without a car would be tricky especially coming from europe.
>>
Time to see the doctor for the 4th time this month...
Hopefully didn't give myself some bone infection
>>
>>26431148
And the show continues as I get referred to ANOTHER doctor because it's too bad and I'm supposedly lucky to be able stand with how much I've ignored my health.
>>
>>26431571
Didn't you say like a month ago when you said you were deliberately ignoring the issue
Now you're gonna have to shell out money to get it fixed I'm guessing
>>
>>26431611
Ya lol... I was ignoring it for almost a year because I was hoping I'd die.
Looking at like 300 to get it fixed unless I wait on public healthcare which could take forever...

Trying to be a bloomer is expensive I want drugs I'm bored and tired and feel slsspy from painkillers.
The doctor helped a bit but anything permanent is gonna b surgery :(
>>
File: Charlibb.jpg (621 KB, 1536x1920)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
going to see the queen today. picrel
>>
>>26432586
Literally could not be a more faggy artist.
>>
>>26432761
yeah but I like Charli in a How I'm Feeling Now, Pop 2, Charli kinda way (malebrained) and less a Sucker, True Romance, Crash kinda way (femalebrained)
>>
File: male and female brain.jpg (41 KB, 460x288)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>26416206
>>
>>26416387
Send him boyremoval memes so he knows how to help
>>
>>26416206
I think I'm way more fembrained than malebrained but still more malebrained than most women. I relate to women way better and general and any men I'm friends with are more like the more soft nerd type you know. About all I relate to in the boomer meme male brain side is the computer fixation and the listening particle, and the latter is because I have ADHD that I don't medicate and even if I try my best to listen to people I'll end up zoning out here and there.
>>
>>26432834
what does it mean if im amab but trutrans and i suck at anything requiring good motor control but im good at language
>>
>>26416206
im malebrained but i wish i wasn't
its probably why im so reluctant to do anything for my transition
>>
gay sex
>>
odds i will get takeout for dinner
evens i will not eat
dubs i will snooze
>>
>>26435106
bastard pigfucking shit inbred fuckmother
>>
File: 1642802300612.jpg (33 KB, 657x527)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
evens eat a lot of spaghetti and cake and play video games instead of studying
odds eat a lot of spaghetti and cake and play video games instead of studying
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6 KB, 120x123)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>26435346
>spaghetti and cake
>>
>>26435405
>never heard of dessert
ngmi
>>
File: deleuze-chess.jpg (99 KB, 500x668)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>26435440
>can afford to eat dessert
i envy you 10000000 calorie maintenance fucks, if i breathe in the direction of carbohydrates i put on 20kg
>>
File: Ur03JKP.jpg (52 KB, 652x551)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>26435484
and ill be a skelly guy until i die senile and demented.
>>
File: 1598394892561.gif (2.63 MB, 498x298)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB GIF
>>26435484
If you want a low calorie dessert idea I recommend Hartley jelly, I drown mine in zero calorie syrup and it is so nice desu. You can do like 2 or 3 in a bowl for fuck all calories
>>
>>26435542
>Zero calorie syrup
My doctor tells me never to touch that crap being diabetic, most of them are full of sorbitol which makes u shit urself.
>>
>>26435555
It depends on which ones you get but most probs are kinda shit for you. Ig my insides are used to abuse because I don't bother with the keto ones which are meant to be better and I'm still fine, well relatively speaking anyway
>>
>>26435542
jelly is gay
also i think i might just get takeout anyway tbhon, i want to eat but don't want to cook
thinking abt wagas
>>
>>26416407
>cold beer
on a Friday night
A pair of jeans that fit just right
>>
>in a bad mood
>know I've got gin in the freezer and good quality tonic in the fridge
>suddenly feel a little less shit
Gonna go buy some chocolate too though so I can cry in my pjs and eat half a pound of chocolate while drinking gin and elderflower tonic while I play final fantasy or something.
>>
>>26436017
>A pair of jeans that fit just right
from the mens section
>>
>been on hrt 4 years
>had ffs
>still don't pass and everyone can tell im a tranny
thinking about becoming a boymoder again as a soft detrans
>>
>>26436062
Gin and chocolate sounds good. I can never drink and eat, idk why but alcohol kills my appetite
>>
>>26436702
Chocolate makes me not sad anymore as fucking agp as that sounds when I type it out.
I love eating and drinking especially Chinese food but I'm poor so I usually have to pick between the two unless I can make an excuse like when im with friends
>>
>>26436739
I get it, drinking works for me though I don’t do it much anymore. Chinese food is nice and probs my favourite takeaway besides pizza but I find it hard to enjoy either anymore. Hope whatever you have makes you feel a bit better
>>
>>26430781
oh yeah, i drive a 2008 Ford Ranger in rural Pennsylvania now. always loved driving it's so fun
>>
>>26431667
hope you get well soon Char
>>
>>26437393
Meh what's the point
I just hope the infection didn't spread to my bones
Going to get drunk soon anyways so it's all good :/
>>
>>26437642
no you gotta get better. make sure you stay on strong antibiotics as long as you can dearie, that's scary /:
>>
File: GIGASUICIDE.png (363 KB, 860x888)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>in vc
>camera on
>look fucking terrible
>"i look like philosophy tube"
>"oh my god you do"
it's so over
>>
>>26438465
I'm so sorry
>>
anyone here have old bateman boyremoval greentexts saved or can tell me how to search for them in the archive? i am retarded btw
>>
>>26438769
https://archived.moe/lgbt/search/text/boyremoval%20greentext/
>>
hate being conscious
>>
>>26416206
Good thing that happened today: I got ma'amd before even opening my mouth while I was in boymode. Second time thats ever happened to me in boymode im pretty happy
Bad thing that happened to me today: My mom tried to (again) say I'm not actually trans cause I didn't show signs as a kid like my nephew in law (who isn't even trans mind you). She then went on to say I only got dysphoria cause my best friend who I had a crush on at 13 was straight and that subconsciously I wanted to become a girl so that I could date him.
Don't come out to your parents it isnt worth it
>>
fucking janny reeee
>>
File: 1656063720962.jpg (268 KB, 750x747)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>at work making drinks during rush
>woman complains to my coworker after i gave her her drink that "she filled this up way too much tell her to not overflow it it spills easily"
>i malefailed to someone who was mad with me so it wasnt a pity malefail and i was in boymode
why am i malefailing more and more so soon? im only 3 and a half months hrt and im progressively malefailing more in boymode and when i dont malefail people default to they/them. even one of my friends unsubtly has a crush on me suddenly. i feel like im in some larp greentext story but im actually living it and idk how to handle the thought of girlmoding soon since i expected to boymode like for years but im at a crossroads already where once im done with laser i could very well go fulltime girlmode..
>>
>>26441197
>im only 3 and a half months hrt and im progressively malefailing more in boymode
what do you look like
>>
File: 1640696423855.webm (553 KB, 814x814)
553 KB
553 KB WEBM
>>26441197
>im only 3 and a half months hrt and im progressively malefailing more in boymode and when i dont malefail people default to they/them.
>>
File: 1579181879010m.jpg (86 KB, 1024x768)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>26441227
i would post a pic i usually dont care but my friend i mentioned has been skimming threads and boards looking for pics of me since i jokingly mentioned i post on 4chan for validation and he got jealous and was searching like crazy and i know hes still looking as even after muting and leaving my desk i over heard him asking my friends what board they think i post on. i just look like a 16 year old femboy twink (5'5, 135 pounds, small boobs that are getting bigger and harder to hide very quickly, very small hands and feet same size as women usually and really feminine eyes and eyelashes so when i wear a mask i male fail even more often than without). ppl question my gender when near me and kids talk about me right next to me without trying to hide it and often after they hear my voice they go
>"i thought he was a girl or something when we first walked in!"
>>
>>26416206
Oh boy, is that some misandry?
In MY /lgbt/ ?
>>
goodnight bump
>>
i'm only happy when i'm high :(

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.