[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1643621158223.jpg (71 KB, 1080x1227)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
This will absolutely never be me because I started hrt at 18 and by the time I pass I will be far too old to dress and present this way
fml
>>
>>26416158
don't worry by the time you're 20 that won't look cool anymore
>>
>>26416171
Maybe it will maybe it won't either way I'll still have to live with the memory that I never got to present like that because I'm a fucking tranny that started hrt too late
>>
>>26416208
Tell me about it, I started at 24.
You're still barely legal and the age most girls who end up mogging me transitioned.

I bet you're gonna be very cute.
>>
>>26416158
>by the time I pass I will be far too old to dress and present this way
You can dress/present yourself any way you like at any age!
>>
>>26416242
>Tell me about it, I started at 24.
I'm sorry for you anonette
>You're still barely legal and the age most girls who end up mogging me transitioned.
That might be true I guess, it doesn't really change what I said in op tho :p
>I bet you're gonna be very cute.
Thank you :)
I can only hope you're right
>>26416248
Horrible advice, it's best to dress your age
>>
File: 1645017840427.jpg (60 KB, 600x600)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>26416158
It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over It's over vvv

I will never even pass, so I can never actually dress like this even if it was age apropriate, it's over it's over jlkdfgghkl
>>
Don't worry midshits there's still a few million chasers who would crawl through glass to have a clocky tryhard twinkhon girlfriend, it's your insatiable thirst for true femininity that makes us want you more than we could ever want an entitled lazy cis or gigapassoid youngshit.
>>
>>26416274
I mean I have absolutely 0 guarantee that I'll be able to pass either + I'll definitely need to get FFS at some point
I just prefer to stay optimistic
>>26416287
What do I care about that? What does that even have to do with anything I've said here?
>>
>>26416269
>it doesn't really change what I said in op tho :p
No, only therapy helps with that. No memories of girlhood always stings, you just eventually get enough memories of womanhood that you can live with it.
By the time you're 25 you'll be at maximum hrt onset. After that you're a girl forever. Sex only becomes good in your mid-20s anyways.

You can't make up for lost time but there's still lots of time ahead.
>>
File: hole.png (14 KB, 512x512)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>26416299
An important part of running a successful business is to provide what the customer wants, not what the customer thinks or says they want.

As a pioneer in diversified boyremoval services, Chaser Corp has amassed a terrifying amount of data on what boymoders want. Sometimes it matches up with what they say they want. Other times, less so.

But I am not here to sell you anything. A good service sells itself. Submit yourself to the warm embrace of your local Chaser Corp customer service representative and you will at last truly see.
>>
>>26416339
You lads are all talk, no action. More than happy to horny post but when it comes to actually having your way with me chasers always chicken out
>>
>>26416358
t. the tranner who unmatches in the middle of a conversation because I didn't reply for 3 hours in the middle of a work day
>>
>>26416333
>No, only therapy helps with that
Can't afford it :/
>No memories of girlhood always stings, you just eventually get enough memories of womanhood that you can live with it
It'll take a while for those memories to accumulate though, so for the time being I'm fucked
>By the time you're 25 you'll be at maximum hrt onset
Meaning that it won't do anything anymore or what?
>After that you're a girl forever
Yeah and thank god for that lol
>Sex only becomes good in your mid-20s anyways.
I never really cared about sex, it's not important to me
>You can't make up for lost time but there's still lots of time ahead.
That's true I guess
>>26416339
no
>>
>>26416158
I started at 19, such were the times.
>>
>>26416408
I'm sorry anonette :(
>>
>>26416269
>Horrible advice, it's best to dress your age
If you worry about stupid shit like that you'll never end up doing anything you want.
>>
>>26416516
That's better than being in your 20s and dressing like a teenager
>>
>>26416158
giwtwm
>>
As a cis woman it is not all it is cracked up to be. I wound up being a femcel until 30 and now I hit the wall. It is over for me. You basically have 10 years to live and you need to have had money or meet a rich daddy. Otherwise you are fucked. Sorry honey it is over for us.
>>
>>26417209
I have a feeling that you made a lot of bad mistakes in your life and now just assume that's the default for everyone
>>
>>26417227
Like what kind of mistakes do you imagine??
>>
>>26417260
I don't know your biography don't ask me
>>
>>26417282
Lol okay biiiiitch next time have something to say before you speak omg
>>
>>26416158
I dressed much more weird than her when I was 13 years old and started dressing like a normal person so I was 16
>>
>>26417629
She doesn't dress weird though
>>
>>26416158
Dont feel bad
Even when you Chemically castrated yourself at 12 with puberty blockers and HRT
by the time you are 18 you will still look more like a male
transitioning is a waste of time and money
>>
>>26417645
You don't need to say though at the end of your sentence
say, "she doesn't dress weird"
Okay, I dressed weird
>>
>>26417661
I'm not a defeatist so I don't believe that
>>26417695
It's a habit desu
>>
>>26416158
Kys op I started at 21. Consider yourself lucky. Also
>nuuuuu I can't just wear that cause heckin le other people will not like it
they can sneed
>>
>>26417876
The fact that you have it worse than me doesn't mean I can't complain
>they can sneed
My confidence isn't good enough
>>
>>26416547
so like most other 20somethings? at least in big cities, you'd really have to try to stick out
>>
>>26418720
You mean that most 20yos dress like teenagers?
>>
>>26416158
Literally just dress how you want and present how you want.

Goths have been dressing like this since the late 80’s and do they get harassed? Sure sometimes even when they’re in their late 20s early thirties but they don’t take it as an a front to their gender identity because who fucking cares lmao.

It’s more socially acceptable to see a goth walking down the street than it is to see someone with knee high programming socks, cat ears headphones, and an anime hoodie despite being well into their late 20’s-30’s so literally just dress how you want. As long as it’s aesthetically pleasing to you.
>>
>>26419538
>Literally just dress how you want and present how you want.
Maybe once I start passing, otherwise I'd get attacked on the streets for being a trannyfaggot
>but they don’t take it as an a front to their gender identity
?
>It’s more socially acceptable to see a goth walking down the street than it is to see someone with knee high programming socks, cat ears headphones, and an anime hoodie despite being well into their late 20’s-30’s
Yeah obviously? Nobody dresses like the latter though
>>
>>26419635
>Maybe once I start passing, otherwise I'd get attacked on the streets for being a trannyfaggot

I hate to tell you this but if you’re in a really shitty place and don’t pass it’s not gonna matter what you wear…

> Yeah obviously? Nobody dresses like the latter though

You’d be surprised of the things I’ve seen in public since starting college…
>>
>>26416158
i wantt to look like this iwant to look like this but it's too agp i'm a perma boymoder i'm wasting my life it's not fair it's all pain
>>
>>26419867
>I hate to tell you this but if you’re in a really shitty place and don’t pass it’s not gonna matter what you wear…
I mean I'm just going to boymode untill I start malefailing
But I might also just move out next year if everything goes according to my plan
>You’d be surprised of the things I’ve seen in public since starting college…
Maybe it's an anglo thing then
>>26419871
How in the world is op pic agp
>>
>>26419900
>How in the world is op pic agp
she's putting effort into her appearance.
very feminine as well.

got it all fucking sucks i hate it fuck
>>
>>26416158
it's just as cringe at 18 as it as at 28 though
so stop caring about what normies think
>>
>>26419921
>she's putting effort into her appearance.
That's not agp that's normal
Please deworm yourself, somehow
>very feminine as well.
It's just a guess but I'm 100% sure she's cis so maybe that's why
>>26419949
It's not cringe even a little bit at 18 and at 28 it's only cringe because it's not age appropriate
>so stop caring about what normies think
I'm trying
>>
>>26419966
>It's not cringe even a little bit
it is, 18 is supposed to be age you become an adult who can do adult shit, this is not an adult look, this is a teenager look.
so, stop worrying so much, most people will assume you are younger than you really are based on these clothes alone, that bitch in OP pic can easily be 27.
>>
>>26419966
if i tried looking that it would be utterly disgusting. repugnant.
>It's just a guess but I'm 100% sure she's cis so maybe that's why
so? the outfit is feminine, ergo agp
>>
i actually would wear something like that the further i'm in my transition. my goth girl phase will almost begin.

and idc much whether it would fit me, i want to wear what seems interesting.
>>
>>26420002
I disagree with you but it's not worth it to argue over this
>>26420012
You need proffesional deworming
>>26420013
I'm happy for you anonette! :D
>>
>>26420060
it;s not worms. it's reality.
>>
>>26420095
It's an extreme case of brainworms
>>
>>26419900
Regardless of how well hormones work for you or what your genetics are like. You are statistically a lot less likely to male fail while boymoding.

I’m not saying jump into girlmoding right away but don’t wait for another persons perception of you to dictate when you should stop boymoding
>>
im 27 and i dress like a 2010 emo girl despite the jealous comments from hoes on grindr that i should "dress my age" i get so much more dick than all these target mom looking hoes
>>
>>26420307
What do I know though you probably mog the shit out of me already. Two years ago I fucked up a job application and had to boymode during a summer job and didn’t get gendered male once by my coworkers or customers and I have the face of a man so… do whatever
>>
>>26420307
I know it's harder to male fail when boymoding and that's precisely why I don't want to girlmode untill I start reliably malefailing in boymode
>>26420362
I started estrogen a month ago so there is a 0% chance that I mog you in any way shape or form
>>26420308
I'm happy to hear that you're satisfied with your situation anonette
>>
>>26420401
Estrogen just gave me a smaller waist and booba I still have man face cause my genetics have been fucked since birth… and honestly after 3 years on hrt and 5 years transitioning I’m probs just gonna off myself soon
>>
>>26420307
A girlmoded before I ever passed and didn't give a shit! I was fulltime when I started hrt at fourteen
>>
>>26416158
>wah I am getting old
ahem
>>26399945
>>
>>26420436
Please don't kill yourself ghoul
>>26420453
Okay cool you also probably live in a very liberal and progressive country I would end up in ER if I did that
>>26420457
I'm broke and not very smart
>>
>>26420453
That’s cool, I could have started at 14 too but my parents were physically and emotionally abusive and religious conservatives… the only think I have going for me is the fact I didn’t hit puberty till I was 16.5 and my voice never dropped.

Still looked fucked up tho.

>>26420484
Why shouldn’t I?
>>
>>26420484
imagine being a tranny outside of California yall are all fucking doomed xD
>>
>>26420581
There's still hope for a good and happy life
>>26420601
There's a small chance that I'll move to Norway next year which is pretty good
>>
>>26420794
That chance was destroyed a long time ago. Even if good things happen to me the chemicals in my brain are so fucky now from all the trauma I don’t think I’m capable of ever being happy or content and my own mental illnesses will just continue to fuck up the rest of my life where my past trauma left off. Now I have become my own worst enemy…

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.