[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.jpg (111 KB, 916x630)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
are you excited about being able to live as a girl in the metaverse?
>>
>>25789421
no because it still requires voice training
>>
>>25789421
don't ask me to explain but that's the work of the antichrist and will certainly damn many souls to hell
>>
>>25789446
>believing in an omnipotent god that creates us without free will only to punish us for all eternity
ngmi
>>
>>25789465
i've come to the conclusion that people who fall for the devil never really had free will to begin with
>>
>>25789484
better to reign in hell
>>
>>25789491
the devil isn't going to let you reign nigga he's in charge there
>>
>>25789498
>not even knowing your own lore
that's from dante's inferno, not the bible you dumb jimbo billy bob
>>
File: girl-afterimage.jpg (40 KB, 351x500)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>25789430
There seems to be some interesting developments in AI voice changers, so might be usable in the coming years.

Works kind of like a interpreter, so if you feel a bit impatient - you could always kidnap a interpreter and chock her if she doesn't comply when you talk through her.
>>
>>25789543
no it's from paradise lost by john milton
>>
>>25789690
yeah confused the two, my bad. I think in dante's he's in the lowest level of hell in chains sitting in a pool of lava or something. either way, the concept of hell doesn't exist in the NT, let alone the devil ruling it.
>>
>>25789421
Like hell! This shit is as big of a current-year superstition as the simulation theory horseshit! Get your heads out the ground! We need FFS covered and we need puberty blockers / HRT given at a young enough age to make a difference for the next generation of people to suffer with gender dysphoria, not bullshit fairytales to avoid confronting the harsh reality that we need to materially change in order for things to get better! Aren't you trannies meant to be Evangelion nuts or something? Stop this lazy escapism and do some activism for your community instead! I'm waiting on a shipment of wristbands atm with DIY info on courtesy of Terje for me to hand out at London Trans Pride in July and there's nothing stopping you from helping some Norwegian girls set up a compounding group with Chinese raws to help the pro-DIY effort out up there or trawling for GoFundMes in Texas and Alabama to send DIY info to or shit like that, get your arses in gear!
>>
>>25789421
no not really
>>
>>25789421
No
I want to sleep next to someone who will cuddle me and accept me being transgender

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.