[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ftms, did you ever get the suspicion of 'tricking' gay men? Because I did. I'll explain.

I usually don't disclose that I am transsexual, neither online nor in real life. I'll just go with whatever people use to refer to me and never even talk about my identity to friends or anyone who is close to me. Online, I either use my preferred name or none at all and call myself male since it feels the most natural and honest to me.

I never reciprocate romantic attraction or lead people on, it still feels wrong whenever gay men express their attraction to me assuming that I am biologically male. Am I supposed to tell them that I am Ftm without having any intention of being in a relationship other than friends/acquaintances with them?
>>
>>25789300
What do you mean? If someone expressed attraction to you and you reciprocate, that’s when you tell them you’re trans. If you don’t reciprocate, you have no reason to tell them
>>
>>25789322
I don't reciprocate. It still feels wrong since I feel responsible for the image others have of me in their head.
>>
>>25789300
I managed to befriend girls who clearly flirted with me, I stopped talking to them once they wanted to see more of me. I feel bad about it.
It's crazy how much my life would change if I had a penis.
>>
No, I just let them figure it out naturally
>>
>>25789336
The image of you they have in their head IS you. Just cause you don’t have a dick doesn’t mean you’re a completely different person. You’re not deceiving them in any way, don’t get in your head about this
>>
>>25789440
Do you have instructions?
>>
>>25789458
You're right. I might give more hints towards being biologically female, especially online, so they won't have to fill out the blank with their fantasies. There shouldn't be any confusion whatsoever.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.