[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Her story is going viral and she has interviews booked in the upcoming days. HSTS are detransitioning at high rates & the media is gonna pay attention to her since she's not your usual AGP hon.

For those who don't know, she's detransitioning after getting SRS.
it's over for real now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVo5jdy2FZw
>>
>>25787372
She seems very sad. Please don't attack her.
>>
First 45 seconds were depressing so I stopped watching
Rightoids exploiting a few people's personal issues to curbstomp other people's fundamental rights are scum
>>
>>25787372
>paid interviews
>>
>>25787372
>5k views on a shitty youtube video
>"Surely this time it's over for those pesky trannies!"
>>
>another gay man realizes he's been a gay man this whole time
>>
File: pkek.jpg (12 KB, 258x245)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>25787372
>"i have a one inch vagina :("
>"Well that's one inch you didn't have before"
>>
File: 1649264743631s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>25787440
>>
File: 1652536146808.png (12 KB, 650x650)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>25787372
Idgaf.
>>25787493
Here's the pic in higher res.
>>
>>25787408
I just cannot understand rightoids
>>
File: agpp.jpg (80 KB, 742x522)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>25787542
I can and that's why they scare me
>>
>>25787408
>Rightoids exploiting a few people's personal issues.

Just ban srs already and we can move on.
>>
>>25787372
can we please get the stupid arty morty one off of youtube? aside from being transphobic she literally admits to being suicidal which I think is a technicality to get that stupid hate removed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-6t8P3-91g
>>
>>25787372
literal martyr. Horrifying that it had to come to this.
>>
Every time I casually mention being skeptical of tranny retardation, whoever I'm talking to immediately opens up about their own skepticism like I'm an oasis of sanity. Normies never really believed in gender fee-fees in the first place and now everyone's ready to pop. Even the teenagers are getting bored of the trend and sick of the 24/7 tip-toeing around their "trans" friends. It's over.
>>
>Medical transition is new form of conversion theraphy
lol
>>
>>25787617
>Even the teenagers are getting bored of the trend and sick of the 24/7 tip-toeing around their "trans" friends. It's over.
More like they got tired of talking the "losers" into it, just like they did talk the outliers into starving or outright sui in the 2000s.

>>25787637
it always was.
transition literally means
>turning gay men into chicks
>>
>>25787642
>>25787617
sorry but the science disagrees
https://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2015to2019/2016-transsexualism.html
>>
>>25787663
>This development brings with it feelings of dysphoria regarding one’s gender identity.

gay men in homophobic societies are also add odds with the male gender identity and feel bad (dysphoric) about it, what now?
>>
>>25787663
I skimmed about halfway through before noticing that every single one of these was conducted on people who have ALREADY started altering their brains/bodies in transition and stopped reading. Nobody has ever proven that people are born trans, and every time someone tries, their studies get shut down with screeching accusations of transphobia. There is no magical gender center in the brain and every single one of you did this to yourselves. You're about as oppressed as goth kids who get unemployment piercings or a dude with a facial tattoo.
>>
>>25787775
It depends. Men who are pretending to be women don't usually want to be ugly, unless they're fat. Fat men, women pretending to be men, and "non-binaries" usually seem to double down on being flashy and ugly as fuck as a lazy form of rebellion and an excuse to whinecry about being stared at.
>>
>>25787727
https://www.ncgs.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Transgender-Children-%E2%80%93-More-than-a-Theoretical-Challenge.pdf
>>
>>25787617
>fee-fees in the first place and now everyone's ready to pop. Even the teenagers are getting bored of the trend and sick of the 24/7 tip-toeing around their "trans" friends. It's over.
Yes. Trannies are insufferable on the internet and pooners are insufferable in the classroom.
>>
>>25787707
>gay men in homophobic societies
Bitchass, you're from the comfy US. In comparison with 3rd world shitholes, even something like Eastern Europe, you have no homophobia, you're just a thin skinned fuck, grow an actual pair. Stfu.
>>
>>25787817
>ctrl-F brain, neuroimaging, neurology
>0 results
Hmm still don't see any proof of a gender brain here, groomer.
>>
>>25787817
>>25787727
Here's a study about people who havent taken hormones yet.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/321820257_Structural_connections_in_the_brain_in_relation_to_gender_identity_and_sexual_orientation
>>
>>25787846
tl:dr version: trans people have brains just like gay people but they're different because they use different words and we said so
You weren't born trans.
>>
File: .png (14 KB, 935x179)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>25787874
nice reading comprehension bro
>>
>>25787881
>overlap
Still the same thing, Dennis. You weren't born with the brain of Denise and you should pay for your plastic surgery vanity project out of your own pocket.
>>
>>25787905
is that all this is about, tax dollars? most trannies pay for everything out of pocket anon
>>
>>25787916
No.
>>
>>25787905
>trannies dont have feminized brain areas, because... they just dont, ok?!
>>
>Her story is going VIRAL
>5k views
huh?
>>
>>25787921
Trans women have the brains of gay men. There is no trans brain.
>>
>Transgender ideology is a conspiracy by the straights to eliminate the gay/queer community
Now there's a new and incredibly fucking insane take
>>
>>25787933
incorrect, see >>25787881
>>
>>25787372
Proof AGPs and transbians are the only trutrannies.
>>
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28608293/
>Evidence for the reliability of the effect was consistent. Subgroups analyses showed that the magnitude of the effect was significantly greater in the 12 feminine or transgender homosexual groups than in the other 18 homosexual groups.

https://www.jneurosci.org/content/34/46/15466
>The results of this study show that the white matter microstructure in FtM and MtF transsexuals falls halfway between that of FCs and MCs. Our data harmonize with the hypothesis that fiber tract development is influenced by the hormonal environment during late prenatal and early postnatal brain development that is proposed to determine gender identity.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3402034/
>A significant association was identified between transsexualism and the AR allele, with transsexuals having longer AR repeat lengths than non-transsexual male control subjects (p = .04). This study provides evidence that male gender identity might be partly mediated through the androgen receptor.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21195418/
>Our results show that the white matter microstructure pattern in untreated MtF transsexuals falls halfway between the pattern of male and female controls. The nature of these differences suggests that some fasciculi do not complete the masculinization process in MtF transsexuals during brain development.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/104/2/390/5104458
>A significant association was identified between gender dysphoria and ERa, SRD5A2, and STS alleles, as well as ERa and SULT2A1 genotypes. Several allele combinations were also overrepresented in transgender women, most involving AR (namely, AR-ER�, AR-PGR, AR-COMT, CYP17-SRD5A2). Overrepresented alleles and genotypes are proposed to undermasculinize/feminize on the basis of their reported effects in other disease contexts.
>>
>>25787842
so gender dysphoria is a culturally relative term. got it. why is it still used to make broad claims about biology in "scientific" studies then?
>>
>>25787372
Detransitioners are retarded
>>
>>25787440
Gincel won
>>
>>25787881
>nice reading comprehension bro
you literally just made the case for trannyism being just gay + body integrity disorder.
>>
>>25788047
what is body integrity disorder anon
>>
>>25787637
Yes lol, look at Iran
>>
>>25788009
>incorrect, see
they don't have cis brains either...

>the ovbserved right-hemisphere differences between the transgender gorups and cisgender controls [...] further emphasize that the signature of GD is related to self-processing and the experience of body ownership.

It's just gay + something neither cis people or gays have. Still no girl-brain in the wrong body, just mental illness as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>25788079
>theyre just gay but also uh not gay but also uh PWNED SJW TROONS!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25788055
>what is body integrity disorder anon
what people who want to cut off healthy limbs have. or anorexics who think they're too fat.
>>
>>25788092
prove that trannies have it now beyond your own conjecture or guesses.
>>
>>25788035
Retarded is thinking for a second that straight men date cross dressers
>>
>>25788091
they overlap with gay men the most and gay men overlap with cis women in some regards. Troons further have issues in the area
>related to self-processing and the eperience of body which ciswomen and gay men don't have.

You aren't women trapped in men's body, the study literally shows you're gay men with another compounding issue -foreign to both WOMEN and gay men.
>>
>>25787372
he looks like a woman, but he knows he still is not one. how do hons not realize it?
>>
>>25788101
>prove that trannies have it now beyond your own conjecture or guesses.
I don't need to, nor do I care, the study already shows that you're just gay men and in no way "fem-brained" that's enough to dismantle it all.
>>
>>25788079
You have to differentiate between brain area sizes which is covered by some studies and brain activity which is covered by others
Trannies don't match cis people in either, but area sizes are that of the opposite sex

The point is that being a tranny is very real and not just a fetish or psyop like you retards love to claim
>>
I will never detrans or sui, mostly because I feel confident and well adjusted, but partly to dunk on absolutely everyone. I will be a happy old tranny and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me.
>>
>>25788105
Explain trannies who aren't attracted to men then
>>
>>25788105
>they overlap with gay men the most
thats because many of them are also gay
you should actually read the studies
>>
>>25788111
>I don't need to, nor do I care
you do care and you do need to if you want anyone else to believe you
>you're just gay men and in no way "fem-brained" that's enough to dismantle it all.
but you also said they arent like gay men

>>25788112
you see how much they have to stumble between "ITS ALL FAKE SOCIAL CONTAGION TROON GROOMING' and "UHH YOURE JUST GAYS BUT ALSO UH NOT GAYS A BIT BUT UHHHHHHHH SHUT UP TROONS!!!!!!!" like retards
>>
File: detrans.png (136 KB, 1243x959)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
The people who de-transitioned because of their own choice is amazingly low
>>
>>25788120
explain ex gays then.
>>
>I will simply loudly assert things over and over and say I never have to prove any of it
do poltards realize this doesnt make them some kind of "confident chad"
>>
>>25788135
how are you defining 'ex-gays' anon
conversion therapy victims? "ex gay" pastors?
are they actually not gay anymore as proven by brain scans?
>>
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/216874877_Dual-gender_macrochimeric_tissue_discordance_is_predicted_to_be_a_significant_cause_of_human_homosexuality_and_transgenderism
>>
>>25788112
>>The point is that being a tranny is very real and not just a fetish or psyop like you retards love to claim
yeah, anorexia also seems to have inborn factors, just like foreign limp syndrome, still we don't "help" these people.
>>
>>
>>25787663
Your dumb research is just le tranny jew fee fees.
Only OUR righteous feels and handful of ancedotes tell da REEL truf!
>>
>>25788145
So you're against helping anorexics? That's pretty extreme.

Suddenly the argument over whether trannyism is biologically real or not turned into "well it doesnt matter we shouldn't treat it anyways". Do you disagree with reducing suicidality levels in trans kids or something? Do you want higher suicide rates?
>>
File: money diamond.jpg (320 KB, 1716x631)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>
>>25788125
>but you also said they arent like gay men
the parts that seem to make gay men gay are like those of gay men, what's not to understand? The only part "extra" is related to body integrity and sense of self - it's what we gincels have been telling you all along.
>>
>>25787372
>still wearing female makeup, clothes, hair, speaking with a feminine affect, etc.
>"take my detransition seriously! :(((( This is conversion therapy!!!"
lol
lmao, even
>>
>>
File: 1438745254043.jpg (11 KB, 367x202)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>25787842
Spoken like a true giga troon that's never left California.
Gay men are now universally treated and perceived as pedophile sissies even more than any other time in the past 3 decades due to intersectional faggotry and trannies completely hijacking the entire gay rights lobby, and the Jew media pushing tranny shit in front of everyone's faces. I'm not a zoomer so you can't convince me otherwise. I've seen the slide backwards in acceptance happen in real time. Straight normies don't know or care about tranny opinions, they just think gay men are trannies now and YOU did this.
The end result is that if you're a gay man you're completely silenced and politically disenfranchised. No room on the left unless you toe the line of leftoid tranny groomers and you'll be ignored if you're white and male anyway. No room on the right because everyone is either an old school cuckservative fag hater who wants to parley the hysteria about detransitioners into 'maybe gay conversion DOES work' or they're alt-right and think gays should just be gassed along with the kikes and trannies that created this problem in the first place.
It makes my blood fucking boil. You 'people' deserve every hate crime you get. I even go so far as to pretend to be an ally in your little grooming discords and give harmful advice, like 'don't reveal your birth sex up front or you're just appeasing these CHUDS and chasers uwu' because I know it'll get a few of you murdered in some nigger's bedroom.
It's what you deserve. You asked for this.
>>
>>25788136
poltards don't care about truth.
Their ideology is pure tribalism. Us vs them. All they care about is having some talking points to "win" debates. It doesn't matter if you prove them wrong. They'll keep repeating them over and over.
They'll contradict themselves, even within the same argument and not care.
There's no point in trying to argue with them.
The only useful thing is to have pre-made rebuttals for their arguments and post them whenever they appear to prevent people who are simply ignorant from learning the pol lies..
it's not hard because they always repeat the same things.
>>
>>25787707
>le gays in homophobestan feel gender dysphoria too!
No they don't, if you're not trying to lie then you severely misunderstood something you only half-read because you don't actually care about the truth.
>>
>>25788112
>but area sizes are that of the opposite sex
just like with most gay men.
>>25788141
>are they actually not gay anymore as proven by brain scans?
are you actually attracted to women as proven by brain scans?
>>
we don't even fully understand all the differences, especially when it comes to self-identification (like cis people identifying as their asab), between the genders.
the idea that because the structure of trans womens brains aren't exactly matching that trans women's feelings are fake, just doesn't hold up.
there is probably so much more going into this than we will understand for a long time.
>>
>>25788166
and then all the fag simps giving him support
>>
>>25788123
>thats because many of them are also gay
yeah, to no one's surprise. it's called HSTS.
>>
>Giving HRT to trannies is just like making anorexics starve!! Or schizophrenia or something!

Why do they always resort to this argument? How is estrogen akin to starving one's self? Half the population is on estrogen and they're doing fine. They keep on referring to "FEEDING DELUSIONS!!!" too even though they just conceded to legitimate brain differences. In the end they then refer to "DELUSIONAL REDDIT HONS!!!" or something else even though most trannies are not like them, and it proves they were never arguing in good faith anyways, they just wanted to pretend to be some "SJW pwning!!" ben shapiro wannabe for an hour or two. They can never refer to any studies and think loudly asserting statements is the same thing as arguing a point.
>>
reminder that it's basically useless to argue with close minded people who only come here to "prove" that they are right and then ignore anything that goes against their view
>>
>>25787846
It's not like they actually care about when the studies were done, it was just an excuse to deflect like that we haven't mapped out the brain of literally every trans person or we just haven't wauted long enough to see how people do long-term even though we have already have senior trannie s that grew old and are still doing pretty fine.
>>
>>25788156
>So you're against helping anorexics? That's pretty extreme.
helping them in the way they want? absolutely no, just like we shouldn't cute off people genitials on their whim, brain scan or not.
>>
>>25788188
The only difference between AGP and HSTS is that one is able to repress for longer.
>>
>>25788156
they only care about "beating" the enemy, they don't care about truth, and they don't care about children or health or morality. Those are just rhetorical tools to win.

Don't you remember the arguments against homosexuality?
>homosexuality is wrong because it's not natural
>but animals have been observed practicing homosexual behaviors
>we shouldn't act like animals
>>
>>25788145
your retarded, we do help these people. not all treatments work the same. telling an anorexic person to continue doing what they are doing will literally kill them.
whereas conversion therapy doesn't work for trans people, neither does just being gay (especially if they weren't gay to begin with). right now we do the best supported therapy that exists for trans people. if we had a pill that could get rid of the feelings and let them live as cis people, that would probably be the first option
>>
>>25788171
>Straight normies don't know or care about tranny opinions, they just think gay men are trannies now and YOU did this.
this.

finally a voice of reason.
>>
>>25788179
I'm not attracted to women.

>>25788184
this is also predicated on the idea that trannies say their brains are exactly like ciswomens which isn't true either. its cissoids taking the "WOMAN BORN IN A MANS BODY" etc seriously and wanting to rescind medical treatment based on their strawman. It's a birth condition just like intersexuality or autism and brains not being identical to "the norm" doesn't mean therefore that treatment with proven beneficial effects is bad. Abnormalities do not make someone subhuman like what poltards try to argue.
>>
>>25787916
Of course it's just another excuse.
Like when they pity troll that they're just concerned about trannies being taken advantage of by le big pharma but then suggest proprietary anti-psychotics and endless therapy or institutionalization which have a much bigger profit incentive for big pharma than cheap generic hrt.
>>
>>25788229
>>25788171
Yeah :(
>>
>>25788171
>>25788229
Cry as you like, bottoms are women.
>>
>>25788202

Do you support lower or higher suicide rates for trannies?

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696
METHODS: A total of 55 young transgender adults (22 transwomen and 33 transmen) who had received puberty suppression during adolescence were assessed 3 times: before the start of puberty suppression (mean age, 13.6 years), when cross-sex hormones were introduced (mean age, 16.7 years), and at least 1 year after gender reassignment surgery (mean age, 20.7 years).
CONCLUSIONS: A clinical protocol of a multidisciplinary team with mental health professionals, physicians, and surgeons, including puberty suppression, followed by cross-sex hormones and gender reassignment surgery, provides gender dysphoric youth who seek gender reassignment from early puberty, the opportunity to develop into well-functioning young adults.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/277556010_Intervenable_factors_associated_with_suicide_risk_in_transgender_persons_A_respondent_driven_sampling_study_in_Ontario_Canada
Social support, reduced transphobia, and having any personal identification documents changed were associated with large relative and absolute reductions in suicide risk, as was completing a medical transition through hormones and/or surgeries (when needed). Parental support for gender identity was associated with reduced ideation. Among those who desired medical transition, those on hormone therapy were about half as likely to have seriously considered suicide (RR=0.52; 95 % CI: 0.37, 0.75).

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2789423
In this prospective cohort of 104 TNB youths aged 13 to 20 years, receipt of gender-affirming care, including puberty blockers and gender-affirming hormones, was associated with 60% lower odds of moderate or severe depression and 73% lower odds of suicidality compared with youths who had not, over a 12-month follow-up.
>>
>>25788226
>whereas conversion therapy doesn't work for trans people, neither does just being gay (especially if they weren't gay to begin with).
that's untrue, anti psychotics seem to lessen trans dysphoria. Just like in people who want limbs amputated.
>>
>>25788247

Like, you retards can keep on asserting "HRT IS JUST LIKE STARVING YOURSELF!!!!" but that doesn't make it actually true. Saying something isn't the same as arguing a point. If a treatment has proven benefits to quality of life, lower suicide rates, lower depression, and longer survivability, then how can you argue against it? Out of "morality"? "Purity"? "Nature"? You people keep confusing yourselves concerning medical treatments like this. "Believing the schizo voices!" doesn't improve schizophrenic's condition but HRT does. Do you get it? Other people's lives does not revolve around what you consider "delusions" or not.
>>
>>25788196
Imagine not liking trans people or believing them but coming to this board anyway and posting in threads about it. Like you only have so much time on Earth and you choose to spend it engaging in the things you hate most. Lol I think we win at this point. Like if I was against guns or something I wouldn't go on an arms forum and get into arguments with people just because I disagree. Transphobes are confusing bruh
>>
>>25788176
>No they don't
yes, they do.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10998169/iran-gay-people-gender-reassignment-surgery/

dysphoria = distress

male gender = don't fuck men

Example sentence:
>I'm distressed about le gender norm of not fucking men, because I'm a gay man. So plz cut my pp off an turn me into a gurl.
>>
>>25788281
this isnt a trans board you cant stop confusing things
>>
>>25788266
>that's untrue, anti psychotics seem to lessen trans dysphoria. Just like in people who want limbs amputated.

Prove it. "Seem to" lmao. You only have one n=1 study which didn't have any permanent effects. You probably don't even know the name of the drug because you're a stupid bleating cunt who only reads polshit all day. Why advocate for anti-psychotics instead of HRT when HRT has proven benefits >>25788247? Because morally you prefer one over the other, you "disagree" with estrogen because it makes you emotionally squeamish, and you think that gives you power and control over others.

It also goes against the idea that anti-trannies are "against BIG PHARMA!!!" when they just want to push far more dangerous and expensive drugs.
>>
>>25788243
And you're s terminally online bisexual neck beard turned tranny
>>
>>25788297
>the sun

why do you retards always link rags?
daily mail
daily wire
epoch times
washington times
some fucking blog
always the same horseshit
>>
>>25788311
I had a well groomed beard actually, and I'm strictly into men.
>>
>>25788266
>>25788310
also, that anon doesn't even consider that, even if it worked (which hasn't been really shown) the side effects of antipsychotics are so much greater than taking hrt.
thats like giving a patient with psoriasis methotrexate (chemotherapy only for severe situations) when all they need is an ointment
>>
>>25788047
>>25788079
>>25788092
>>25788105
>>25788111
>just le gay and something else that is whatever bad thing feel it is and doesn't mean anything esle!
>ignores that neurologically "gayness" and "transness" both put regions and structures closer to the opposite sex norms.
It's not as simple as "girl brian in guy body" or vice versa but both conditions are essentially a type of neurological intersexuality. Gays just have it limited just to sexuality/orientation.
>I don't need to prove nothin, muh feels are all the evidence I need!
>also I tooootally don't care which is why I'm here shitposting and desperately arguing against all research and science on the topic!
LOL!
>>
>>25788232
>its cissoids taking the "WOMAN BORN IN A MANS BODY" etc seriously and wanting to rescind medical treatment based on their strawman

oh, now it's a strawman. How convenient.

Listen if the brainscan cited here hold up, you are arguing for medical professionals to give into the demands of what basically amounts to amputation fetishists. Because, big surprise, the is no innate gender to be "affirmed" by surgery after all. No sexed brain anywhere to be found.
>>
>>25788334
watch him probably post a stonetoss comic now as his "argument"

its bizarre that pol cunts really think they're persuasive or convincing to anyone but other retards in their bubble
>>
>>25788132
You know these trolls don't actually care about the truth.
Pity trolling and virtue signalling about poor trannies tricked into talransition is entirely disingenuous and separately they openly talk about how they just want to torture and murder even trans children.
>>
File: how trannies are made.jpg (32 KB, 690x461)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>this is what OP actually believes
>>
>>25788343
>of what basically amounts to amputation fetishist

prove that transgenders suffer from Body Integrity Disorder first. I already asked you here >>25788101 and you have yet to have anything to show for it other than, again, simply ASSERTING it as a statement and expecting everyone to just fall to their knees in submission. "It's basically the same thing!!" isn't the same as actually proving they are the same or similar. "Well it SEEEEEMS the same to me so therefore they ARE the same!" also isn't an argument because that relies on your personal emotions and perception, and nobody cares about your emotions or perceptions yet because you're just another a brain addled pol retard whos brain runs on basedjaks and 2016 year old stale memes.
>>
>>25788343
>the is no innate gender to be "affirmed" by surgery after all. No sexed brain anywhere to be found.
there doesn't exist a label on people brains that say "woman" and "man" there are variations even among cis people.
>>
File: 1001441.jpg (25 KB, 318x475)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>25788329
>I'm strictly into men.
so you're just a traitor and hetnormative collaborator.
>>
>>25788390
>hetnormative collaborator
Yes. Some people don't even think straight trannies (former gays) count as LGBT. That's fine with me.
>>
File: tranny not 40 percent.jpg (90 KB, 738x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>
>>25788135
>>25788141
>>25788179
The funny thing is that while they don't openly advertise it a lot of gay conversion "therapy" camps and programs admit that they can't actually "cure" gay people as in making them not attracted to the same sex and instead attracted to the opposite sex, they just abuse and teach self-abusive techniques to try to pavlovian-style train them to hate and deny they gay feelings and play the part of a straight person for appearances.
>>
>>25788247
>Do you support lower or higher suicide rates for trannies?
bullshit argument, nowhere in ANY other case of mental illness are the suicide threats of the patients turned into an argument.

If we would do that we would end up with the mentally ill devising their own treatment, which is a ludicrous proposal. First do no harm, trumps "imma sui if you don't cut off my peepee"
>>
>>25788145
Becuase treatments are based on what actually statistically helps, not just what seems "how things SHOULD be" according to your /pol/tard feels.
>>
>>25788310
>Why advocate for anti-psychotics instead of HRT when HRT has proven benefits
like mild retardation(when taken by teens), osteoporosis and infertility? what's next, you propose chemical castration for all criminals because of it's benefits?
>>
>>25788148
Oh zucker, the child fucker, patron saint of transphobes
May you rot in hell with john money even as people carry on your work while projecting yours and their pedophilia on the victims.
>>
>>25788413
>make 41% memes every day
>OMG HOW DARE U USE SUCIIDE AS AN ARGMENTTTT

Anon, if Treatment A for something like "Depression" -reduces suicidality-, and Treatment B -increases- it, why are you trying to argue that Treatment A is bad and should be banned? How can you argue this outside of your own personal emotions? Literally read >>25788247 and provide a counterargument that doesn't rely on saying "pee pee", if you're capable of that. Or maybe you'll just start screaming GROOMER like you do.
>>
>>25788413
it isn't about threats, it's that a certain patient type is more likely to commit suicide due to their condition. alleviating that condition then becomes an imperative, if not only for general quality of life improvements, but also to lower rates of suicide.
>>
>>25788344
>pol cunts really think they're persuasive or convincing to anyone but other retards in their bubble
Their way of convincing others is to use common prejudices and works like casual conversations about politics while drinking
Of course this doesn't work for people who demand proof and can recognize prejudice
>>
>>25788334
>>ignores that neurologically "gayness" and "transness" both put regions and structures closer to the opposite sex norms.
oh, so you DO in fact want to trans all gays now?

Sorry but my area
>related to self-processing and experience of body
is in tact. So no, thank you.
>>
File: green3.jpg (415 KB, 1368x1232)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>
>>25788440
the side effects of anti-psychotics are way worse than hrt.
>>
>>25788440
>like mild retardation(when taken by teens), osteoporosis and infertility
Are you talking about HRT or Lupron, anon? Why would sex hormones give a kid osteoporosis when that condition is caused by not having any sex hormones?
It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about and are greatly out of your depth here if you think throwing out half-remembered bullshit headlines you remember from the internet will convince anybody here. Maybe you'll post some Daily Mail screenshot of a hon next?
>>
>>25788309
Yeah but you came into a trans thread my nigga. That's like going to a gay bar and getting mad there are fags in your old fashioned. I'm not sure even what you are and what kind of threads you do post positively in. Like are you a repping transphobe chaser? Vindictive gay?
>>
>>25788461
>say that homosexuality and transsexuality are both various forms of intersexuality
>YOU WANT TO FORCIBLY TROON OUT ALL THE GAYS!?!?!?!?!
this is how all rightoids argue now
>>
>>25788476
but kids ARE given lupron. and the retardation was from corss sex estrogen in men.
>>
>>
>>25788492
>this is how all rightoids argue now
so how's your area
>related to self-processing and the experience of body ownership
doing lately, fellow intersex "gay" person?
Does it still tell you to lobby for the castration of little gay boys?
>>
File: aberrations1.jpg (233 KB, 595x758)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>25788474
They don't care about biological side effects on the patient, they care about MORAL and EMOTIONAL side-effects, on THEM, the onlooker.

This is why they all support conversion therapy like pic related - a trans patient, even a child, becoming depressive and suicidal is PREFERABLE to them becoming happier on HRT and transitioning. For emotional reasons. That's what every argument comes down to.
>>
>>25788501
>but kids ARE given lupron.
Because of people like you forcing it on them. Trannies don't need lupron to transition. It's forced on them by gatekeepers who want them to wait 5-10 more years "to REALLY make sure" etc.
I specifically talked about HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY in my fucking post, so don't go mentioning some other horseshit chemical. Literally insane behavior by you. I could be talking about the effects of oranges and you'll say "OH YEAH WHAT ABOUT BANANAS!?!?!" as a "counter argument". You're so fucking braindead dude.
>and the retardation was from corss sex estrogen in men.
Prove it cunt. Post a link. Nobody believes what you say out of your half-remembered shit memory.
>>
>>25787372
Based HSTS queen
>>
>>25788543
>Because of people like you forcing it on them.
I'm against all interventions on kids. YOU are the one who's in favor of "buying time"
>>
File: terfshower.jpg (222 KB, 828x751)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>25788519
point proven
>>
>>25788402
>Some people don't even think straight trannies (former gays) count as LGBT.
Straight trannies like to think that. In fact, they hate gay men
But the real world sees you as a faggot in a wig lol
>>
>>25788551
>my son has become a depressed shut-in who refuses to bathe
>this is fantastic!
Something seriously wrong with normies.
>>
>>25788543
>Prove it cunt. Post a link. Nobody believes what you say out of your half-remembered shit memory.
lurk moar newfag.
>>
File: blockers.jpg (302 KB, 912x749)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>25788550
I'm not in favor of buying time. Gatekeepers are. Studies have shown that "waiting time" is a waste of time and the amount of cis desisters is neglible. Blockers are just gatekeeping and serve zero purpose beyond placating skeptics.

https://publications.aap.org/pediatrics/article/doi/10.1542/peds.2021-056082/186992/Gender-Identity-5-Years-After-Social-Transition
https://publications.aap.org/pediatrics/article-pdf/doi/10.1542/peds.2021-056082/1283349/peds_2021056082.pdf

"We found that an average of 5 years after their initial social transition, 7.3% of youth had retransitioned at least once. At the end of this period, most youth identified as binary transgender youth (94%), including 1.3% who retransitioned to another identity before returning to their binary transgender identity. 2.5% of youth identified as cisgender and 3.5% as nonbinary. Later cisgender identities were more common amongst youth whose initial social transition occurred before age 6 years; the retransition often occurred before age 10."

"The present study examined the rate of retransition and current gender identities of 317 initially-transgender youth (208 transgender girls, 109 transgender boys; M=8.1 years at start of study) participating in a longitudinal study, the Trans Youth Project. Data were reported by youth and their parents through in-person or online visits or via email or phone correspondence."

Also:
>I'm against all interventions on kids.
This is child abuse. Would you withhold all forms of medicine or surgeries on children? Or do you only view hormones as uniquely evil for literally no reason other than your feelings despite it proving to have massive benefits to their well-being?
>>
>>25788562
I have a full head of my own hair, thanks.
>>
>>25788519
yup
Blanchard also shows this when he claims that trannies will be a burden on the people they interact with
>>
>>25788519
Religion truly is a blight on this world. They've bastardized the idea of it so much and it's always been used as a excuse for being terrible people and justifying their actions. A God would have so little interest in much of anything but the fact that they're so fixated on these specific issues is bizarre to me. Like holy fuck dude, you have no idea when the last day you live will be, the last breathe you take and you still choose to be a dick to other people. Again, this is where I think we win. We live rent free in their heads and supposedly the morally superior life they live involves thinking about us more than their families kek
>>
>>25788564
Nowhere did it mention " depressed shut in " and boys just normally don't give a shit about hygiene
>>
>>25788578
Also the point, again, was that I mentioned HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY and you brought up side effects of something that isn't HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY so therefore you are a stupid fuck.
>>
>>25788350
So if your opponent does not care about truth and is masking his malicious goals under the guise of "justice" how do you fight in battle of Public perception?
>>
>>25788578
>I'm not in favor of buying time.
yes you are. while

>Gatekeepers are.
not, because they're against it all, PRO tranny activists shilled blockers, not the other way around.

YOU want to get then younger and younger.
>>
File: EzNws1OUcAU-vjn.jpg (140 KB, 1651x573)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>WE NEED TO DESTROY TRANNY DELUSIONS TO SAVE THEM FROM A LIFE OF MISERY!!!! ITS THE ONLY WAY
>>
>>25788584
Nigga, poor hygiene is a sign of depression. Not bathing for days and being a stink factory is not common among happy people
>>
>>25788578
>At the end of this period, most youth identified as binary transgender youth (94%)
oh thank god, no one could imagine what would have happened if he were just told to be a girly boy.
>>
>>25788606
>YOU want to get then younger and younger.
>>
>>25788609
They refuse to call this grooming when it is. Complete hypocrites.
>>
>>25788606
the way you greentext and write is absolutely fucking mind boggling, speak in full sentences you ESL retard. Why can't you even fucking spell correctly?

>PRO tranny activists shilled blockers
Wpath etc are. Trannies have always wanted actual hormones. Blockers were meant as a compromise "to buy time" (ie. in hopes they change their minds).

>The depression and anxiety Patient A was experiencing when he saw Dr Webberley in March 2016 was self-evidently a reaction to his profound and lifelong gender dysphoria coupled with the bleak prospect of being suspended by GIDS in a peripubertal state for four and a half years while his twin sister and peers progressed through puberty.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sguRSNq1fwAyoehyED42o9cUshvDcRFL/edit

Also it's funny to point out that we have actual links to studies and all you have is uh "UHHHHH ESTROGEN MAKES U OSTOERPOTOSIS I THINK!!!" and nothing to show for it.
>>
File: not a groomer.jpg (130 KB, 953x652)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
>>25788623
>poor hygiene is a sign of depression. Not bathing for days and being a stink factory is not common among happy people
Literally every guy I know, I'm the only dude who regularly shaves, showers, dresses decent, etc and that's only because I'm an insecure feminine homo
>>
>>25788641
>>Also it's funny to point out that we have actual links to studies and all you have is uh "UHHHHH ESTROGEN MAKES U OSTOERPOTOSIS I THINK!!!" and nothing to show for it.
well, the castration part is pretty obvious...
>>
File: 1616383970460 (2).jpg (348 KB, 978x2048)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
https://www.npr.org/2008/05/07/90247842/two-families-grapple-with-sons-gender-preferences

>He was covered in blood. A gash on his forehead ran deep into his hairline. "Two 10-year-old boys had thrown him off some playground equipment across the pavement because he'd been playing with a Barbie doll, and they called him a girl," Carol says. "So that sort of struck me, that, you know, if he doesn't learn to socialize with both males and females ... he was going to get hurt."

>Zucker explained to Carol that she and her husband would have to radically change their parenting. Bradley would no longer be allowed to spend time with girls. He would no longer be allowed to play with girlish toys or pretend that he was a female character. Zucker said that all of these activities were dangerous. By the time Bradley started therapy he was almost 6 years old, and Carol had a house full of Barbie dolls and Polly Pockets. She now had to remove them.

>"He was much more emotional. He didn't want to go to school anymore. Just the smallest thing could send him into a major crying fit. He really struggles with the color pink. He can't even really look at pink. He's like an addict. He's like, 'Mommy, don't take me there! Close my eyes! Cover my eyes! I can't see that stuff; it's all pink!'

>He's still a bit defensive if we ask him, 'Do you want to be a girl?' He's like 'No, NO! I'm happy being a boy.' He gives us that sort of stock answer. I'm still quite certain that he is with the girls all the time at school, and so he knows to behave one way at school, and then when he comes home, there's a different set of expectations."

reminder this is how pol wants to raise their kids
>>
File: republican groomers.png (1.26 MB, 1264x1920)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>
>>25788655
HRT has very inconsistent and temporary rates of infertility. Trannies still get others pregnant and get themselves pregnant all the fucking time.
>>
File: blanchard gatekeeping.png (189 KB, 950x1041)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>
>>25788519
>they care about MORAL and EMOTIONAL side-effects, on THEM, the onlooker.
Finally someone said it
>>
>>25788667
tell that to jazz jennings, groomer.
>>
>>25788266
Still waiting for the name of that drug, anon.
>>
>>25788647
That's weird because all the dudes I knew in highschool liked smelling good. You couldn't walk in the locker room without being hit in the face by axe body spray lol. I know that's cheap shit but that's all a young person could get their hands on. They also want to smell good for girls. And this carries on into adulthood. The people at school or in friend groups that stink usually get shit talked behind their backs.
>>
>>25788677
ummmm
>>
File: green44.jpg (129 KB, 782x478)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>25788639
>>
>haven’t read the thread yet
initial thoughts is this is unsurprising to me, i occasionally mention how many of my friends have medically detransitioned since college and i always get hit with “thas jus yer anecdotes” or “still less than 1%!!” as if people didn’t start identifying as trans and starting hrt en mass in 2018-2019, and the average length a detranser is on hrt is 5 years before they stop. most people arguing with me haven’t even “been trans” as long as most of these people have been medically transitioning. in the end trans activism only ended up upholding really strict, heteronormative gender roles to the point i haven’t met a vaguely gnc cis person in two years that didn’t identify as non-binary. and people joke about how butch lesbians are unicorns because they all poon out? well, it’s getting to be that time they’re all de-pooning. same for detrans gays like op posted. i don’t even think it’s going to be an uphill battle for you all, more like a downhill slaughter, because you absolutely will be blamed for the “gender is a feeling and the right label makes you free” rhetoric
>>
>>25788636
Blanchard also worked with James Cantor who is a pretty well known pedophilia expert so I'd expect him to have some good takes on it.
>>
>>
>>25788697
yeah? and? you think giving them estrogen doesn't nuke T levels all the same and also stops male development?
>>
File: blanchard study bullshit.jpg (499 KB, 1502x1284)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>25788731
>>
>>25788687
>. You couldn't walk in the locker room without being hit in the face by axe body spray
>axe body spray
>good
Literally the whole reason dudes wear axe is so they don't have to take a shower and can just cover up body smell
>>
>>25788758
so they do care about their smell
>>
I don't feel bad for self hating faggots but this case makes me so sad :/
>>
>>25788704
those papers ur posting, with them changing, are there long term follow-ups if they transitioned or not?
cause I never saw anyone for therapy, I always kept my feeling hidden since almost from the beginning my parents were really strict in me be like a man/boy. I always had these feelings they never went away, I just never expressed them outwardly ever due to fear.
>>
>>25787372
>viral
>tiny YT channel only watched by terfs
>>
File: zuckerrekers44.jpg (120 KB, 714x398)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>25788773
>are there long term follow-ups if they transitioned or not?
no conversion therapy ever had proper follow up studies. most of their respondents wouldn't return their calls and avoided them lol and they just assumed "oh they must have become normal then". this is where they got that famous "80% of trans kids desist!" fake number from
you can read more about it here https://medium.com/@TransEssays/conversion-therapy-on-transgender-children-fdf23e4a4340
>>
I'm glad threads like this exist to remind myself that the people who say I shouldn't transition are some of the absolute most retarded brain dead people on the planet. Thank you retards I've never felt so confident in my transition.
>>
>>25788815
>t.can't see his life past 20
>>
>>25788813
>no conversion therapy ever had proper follow up studies. most of their respondents wouldn't return their calls and avoided them lol and they just assumed "oh they must have become normal then".
weird, like most trans studies...

but there are no detransitioners, amirite?
>>
>>25788835
Not that anon, but I've been happily post-transition for 15 years. There's nothing wrong with growing old, being an old woman, or an old transwoman.
>>
>>25788835
I'm 24 you fucking retard
>>
>>25788866
>t.developmentally challenged
>>
>>25788193
>Why do they always resort to this argument?
Because they're disingenuous.
It's not about a logical comparison based on shared attributes, it's a tactical emotional appeal. They compare to schizophrenics becuase they're seen as "crazy" and delusional/untrustworthy. They compare to anorexics because they're seen as self-harming and unable to determine what is for their own good. They compare to pedos becuas they're easy to demonize and discriminate against.
>>
>>25788878
it's about depriving kids of their reproductive systems, you mong. the right to reproduction is a human right, a society hacking up kids over wearing the wrong dresses is in the wrong here. (you) are on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>25788874
Lol you post on 4chan, you aren't excluded
>>
>>25788641
>"UHHHHH ESTROGEN MAKES U OSTOERPOTOSIS I THINK!!!"
but she (Shape Shifter) literally not only has osteo but also scoliosis
im sorry but
it's not good optics for the trans community
>>
>>25788899
at least I'm not trans.
>>
>>25788266
>one case of severe retardation and DUBIOUS dysphoria
>anti-psychotic that severely reduce function, versus transition that improves function
You are not genuine or honest, you are pity trolling and do not want what's best for trans people.
>>
>>25787372
>[any group] detransitioning at high rates
lol i doubt it
>>
>>25788919
>versus transition that improves function
oh, the transhumanists have arrived.

If anything males exhibit the best performance characteristics. Mandatory roiding at the beginning of puberty for all sexes, now!
>>
>>25788919
>you are pity trolling and do not want what's best for trans people.
I want them cured, fully intact as per the Hippocratic oath.
>>
>>25788193
>Why do they always resort to this argument?
I don't know but it's quite common. I watched this video yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnJHPOtcgo8
and his entire argument was that it was like succumbing to anorexics or schizo delusions.
>>25788892
So what if you're a total fuckup not just in the case of being a tranny but also other mental and physical disorders so you don't plan on reproducing? Or what if you're already incapable of reproducing pre-transition?
>>
>>25788926
you probably don't know about it because youtube was and still kind of is deleting it as transphobia, but it's straight fire on rumble & odysee etc
>>
>>25788297
>whataboutiran!
The idea of forced transition in iran as a "solution" to gays is mostly a myth.
Trannies are semi-accepted specifically becuasw they are seen as a seperate thing from gay people.
>>
>>25788914
rather be trans than have the brain capacity of a lobotomite
>>
>>25788943
>So what if you're a total fuckup not just in the case of being a tranny but also other mental and physical disorders so you don't plan on reproducing?
So what? For the integrity of human rights we will have to accommodate the undesirables and their spawn.

>Or what if you're already incapable of reproducing pre-transition?

That's sad. And should ofc be cure-able in the future.
>>
>>25788913
>long term effects of hrt
you would think trannies would at least be more accepting of the fact they’re medical guinea pigs. there are no long-term, high-volume studies for the effects of hrt over time. why act like it’s absolutely safe (and it’s a hatecrime to question otherwise) when there’s no sure way to know yet? can’t they just be at peace with acknowledging it’s a medical unknown they’re willing to risk?
>>
>>25788946
stop schizoposting, loser
>>
>>25788951
>Trannies are semi-accepted

>forced transition in iran as a "solution" to gays is mostly a myth.

so which one is it?
>>
>>25788333
>that anon doesn't even consider that
They literally do not care. They are entirely disingenuous.
>>
>>25788963
Well, they are finally shutting down the Tavistock slaughterhouse in the UK finally. Turns out the top "gender clinic" kept zero, that's right zero, medical records.
>>
>>25788914
My life's pretty good anon. Can you say the same for yourself? I have to question why if someone's life is good in the first place, they feel the need to belittle others and make them feel miserable
>>
>>25787372
Does she takes T shots or how is she going to detransition? because she's still presenting as a woman.
>>
>>25788951
>mostly a myth
no the fuck it’s not? lmao? do you know how many people flee iran specifically because of this? you either medically transition or they kill you. where did you learn that was a myth?
>>
>>25788991
>I have to question why if someone's life is good in the first place, they feel the need to belittle others and make them feel miserable

I mean I'm not the one advocating for teen transition.
>>
>>25788946
>rumble & odysee
What's that
>>
>>25788461
>oh, so you DO in fact want to trans all gays now?
No, I very obviously suggested no such thing, you just got called out and are panicking so now you're flailing at a strawman to try to deflect and save face.
>>
>>25788958
>So what? For the integrity of human rights we will have to accommodate the undesirables and their spawn.
I disagree but maybe I just have more of a German view on this. I think we should encourage the best of our society to procreate and discourage the worst of us. At least I think we should do that until we have widespread gene editing to bring everyone up to a reasonable standard.
>That's sad. And should ofc be cure-able in the future.
What about the human right to not want to spawn? Not even just trannies but many normies nowadays go their whole lives without having any kids, birth rates are dropping in nearly every first world country.
>>
>>25788848
refer to >>25788578
>>
>>25788516
>Does it still tell you to lobby for the castration of little gay boys?
Not a thing, but all the anti-trans laws carve out exceptions so you projecting pedos can still carve up intersex babies' genitals.
>>
>>25789017
If both gays and trannies fit a hypothetical brain scan diagnostic for "le fembrain", where do you think that will lead us if we can't de-legitimize transition before that happens?
>>
>>25788943
>watch this youtube video by a shock jockey! its the TRUTH!!!!

holy fucking shit rightoids are braindead
are you going to link a shapiro video next?

>>25788963
Trannies have been taking HRT for almost a hundred years now
>>
>>25788564
But she's fetishizing her own child's BO so it's ok!
>>
>>25789021
>I disagree but maybe I just have more of a German view on this. I think we should encourage the best of our society to procreate and discourage the worst of us.
I heard most trannies are above average I.Q. just like gays... so by that logic sterilizing them and not encouraging them to at lest breed once is immoral.
>>
>>25788595
By calling them our clearly and vigorously, not for them, but for bystanders.
Don't play their game, call them out.
>>
>>25788995
thats not a "forced transition" because they kill gays everywhere else in the middle east too.
>>
>>25789009
What does that have to do with what I asked you? I haven't even said a stance on that topic yet
>>
>>25789016
"free speech" alternative for youtube where people go after they get cancelled
>>
>>25789022
that's not long term. groomed kids be groomed kids. why would any gay boy stop getting grouped with the girls, if getting grouped with the boys distressed him before?
>>
>>25789052
>so by that logic sterilizing them and not encouraging them to at lest breed once is immoral.
"encouraging them to breed" is literally grooming anon.
>>
>>25789035
>Not a thing, but all the anti-trans laws carve out exceptions so you projecting pedos can still carve up intersex babies' genitals.
strawman, I'm also against intersex mutilation. in fact i'm against circumcision and fgm types 1,2 and 3.
>>
>>25788677
>le groomer!
>t. Projecting pedo
>>
File: 1652545315765.png (1.53 MB, 1010x731)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>25787372
These threads always show up at the right time. Maybe this is a sign I should keep repressing.
>>
>>25789068
By being pro transition you are already projecting your life style choices of self mutilation and sterilization onto others, talk about leading a happy life if you need to do that to feel validated. I'm just saying we shouldn't do nuffin. A purely conservative stance. You are actively seeking to turn people trans, so your own life choices feel better.
>>
>>25789052
I believe that was the case for OG trannies but the original trannies were also gatekept to an unbelievable level, see
>>25788668
With modern stuff like self ID at planned parenthood where you can just walk in and get some hormones I wouldn't expect trannies to be at that ludicrously high IQ anymore because we're no longer gatekeeping behind what was basically an IQ battle of trying to trick Blanchard. Maybe slightly higher for being more introspective, maybe slightly lower for falling for cognitohazards. I don't know if there's been any studies on zoomer tranny IQs but I wouldn't be surprised if it was just average.
>>
>>25789078
>"encouraging them to breed" is literally grooming anon.
not my words:
>>25789021
>I think we should encourage the best of our society to procreate and discourage the worst of us.
>>
File: green8444.jpg (274 KB, 727x976)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>25789070
>that's not long term.
How long is long term enough for you anon? There are trannies who transitioned as teens that are elderly now and many have lived till old age. Trannies have been transitioning since the 20s, 40s, 50s. Sorry but trannies are not some 2018 invention just because stonetoss told you so.

>groomed kids be groomed kids.
prove they are groomed first. were the kids in this picture groomed to be trans or feminine?
again rightoids have a problem with thinking saying something = making a convincing and persuasive argument. saying "THEY WERE GROOMED" doesn't automatically make people believe you just because you're used to everyone agreeing with you on pol.
>>
>>25789125
>? There are trannies who transitioned as teens that are elderly now and many have lived till old age. Trannies have been transitioning since the 20s, 40s, 50s.
yeah, but there aren't studies on those.
>>
>>25789107
>By being pro transition you are already projecting your life style choices of self mutilation and sterilization onto others,
You're forcing your views of anti-transition onto all of us, supporting HRT bans.

>I'm just saying we shouldn't do nuffin. A purely conservative stance.
Even though HRT has proven benefits?
>>
>>25788892
If you have cancer in your balls, you might have to get them removed to save your life.
Trans morbidity/mortality without transition speaks for itself as to the nessecity of treatment.
You are pity trolling and disingenuous, you do not care about what's best for trans kids and are probably one of the /pol/tards who in other contexts circlejerks about killing them.
>>
>>25789107 nta but
by "we shouldn't do nuffin" do you mean we should restrict the option to or more that, we shouldn't say that anyone even slightly non-gender conforming should take hrt. cause the second one I would agree with. if someone is happy being a boy but also wants to wear a dress, that's fine let them, being that they are happy, but if someone want to be a girl and those feelings don't go away even if they wear a dress, and they are mentally anguished by not being a girl, then there should be a treatment option
>>
>>25789107
What are you talking about? I have said none of those things. You're making the most strawman of strawmen.
It would be cool though if you answered my questions without trying to redirect the conversation
>>
>>25789138
The majority of research studies on trannies in general include middle aged and older trannies and other various hons in their samples.
Trannies aren't even the primary users of HRT. Trying to fearmonger about it is retarded.
>>
>>25789095
if you're being this easily convinced by these anti-trans retards then yea probably
>>
>>25789125
>were the kids in this picture groomed to be trans or feminine?
they aren't trans tho. they're just "feminine", whatever that even mean. Tinking that liking "typical" girl things is "feminine" for a boy tells me that you are closer to green, stoller and zucker than you are aware.
>>
>>25789147
Yeah this is what the typical poltard thinks about trannies when they're not concern trolling with bullshit arguments, quoted from their own posts and threads

>Trans are demons they should be killed
>Trannies and their supporters (also tend to support niggers, another threat to our country) should be eliminated.
>Until you start shooting, this will never end. There is no diplomatic solution for the mentally ill.
>This is what it takes to get normal back. They won't stop until we make them stop.
>The damage tranny supporters are doing to this country is far worse than drinking a beer in Pelosi's office. Kill 'em all and let posthumous xrays sort them out.
>You kill a dog that attacks your child. You kill a bear that attacks your child. And you kill a pevert that attacks them too. Death to them all.
>absolutely based, the only common ground youre going to find between you and those heathens is the grave they'll be buried.
>NPC's, especially tranny NPC's, are nothing but the foot soliders of globohomo, and thus are not even human in my book. So killing them is not only fair game, but a mercy killing.
>Kill all troons
>troons and and faggots are much worse than the evangelicals they cry about and it's a much more devious cult
>We're supporting mass murder, totally different. The upside is you're not going to be contributing to climate change and you're going to be all-natural fertilizer.
>mental illness doesnt exist, it was made up by jews. trannies arent mentaly ill, they are just ontologically evil people that hate God.
>I hope it’s less than 5 years and we are freeing these people from the confines of their lives. Trans people deserve a quick and painless death due to all the backwards programming they have had to suffer from people like you.
>>
>>25789177
>Any animal herd disposes of sick animals to keep the heard healthy. The diseased animal is the problem that has to be dealt with.
>I'd disown him, and if I found out that he was spreading his infectious ideology, yes, I'd kill him if I could get away with it. It's just something I consider needs to be done in case of "that" occuring.
>I’d have to kill them as my duty so that they won’t spread said evil further. It’s like if your son became a psychopathic murderer…it would be my duty to put him down.
>A combination of "abuse" and love is necessary. If he's acting like a faggot, he needs that fixed.
>Women cannot rape men. Fixing him before he's irreparable is a net benefit. (Parent getting a prostitute to fuck his lgbt kid against his will)
>You are not just my enemy, but the enemy of humanity
>When normal people will think you're a freak behind your back, and they're well within their rights to remove you from society
>wait for the average normalfag to get pushed to the breaking point, and sit back as they're either rounded up and corrected or fix the problem themselves. They took a family member from me with this cult nonsense and they'll get what's coming soon enough
>I want to round up the people feeding them propaganda, and correct them if they've fallen for it completely. The ones that have been indoctrinated past the point of no return have to be removed
>It’s about time that people started recognizing what’s going on and pushing back against it
>true evil exists in this world and it’s my duty to fucking fight it…you are all mentally I’ll and evil
>they trying yo indoctrinate kids into it because the natural human reaction to trannies is discussed so they have to brainwash it out of them
>I'd have him on the street long before that happened, and dead if he ever came anywhere near me again
>If his playing with dolls has him thinking he's a woman, he's on the streets
>>
>>25789189
>If states don't start killing feds over mutilating children, then I think we can safely say that all hope is lost
>Fags being thrown off buildings in the Middle East are a constant reminder of the natural reaction to his kind which is merely being held back
>These ARE the end times, no doubt. the real good violence that needs to happen is forbidden because it would overthrow evil. God creates evil, he admits that, and appointing Satan the ruler of the world brings this
>Stop people from raping kids and you wont have trannies. They've already cracked the code on pills you can take to make you not want to be a tranny anymore
>We're about 5-10 years away from mandatory sodomy time that you must *legally* allow to happen
>You will mutilate your children if the LGBTQ+ teacher at mandatory public schools convinces them to go along with genderbread bullshit and you will not object or you will have your children taken away at gunpoint and placed with Black drag queens
>Arguing that children can consent to gender reassignment is one step from arguing that children can consent to sex
>If those tranny promoting cunts had been around back when I was a kid they would have pushed for me to be transitioned. They are evil and deserve the rope
>They are all evil psychos trapped in a self-destructive lifestyle. They seek to destroy all of society and the natural order of the world because they're defective
>They want to get to your kids, groom them, brainwash them, and then pass loss against things like "conversion therapy" so you can't even take your child to a psychologist to address the mental issues these lunatics create in these kids
>Aren't "trans kids" pretty much unheard of in like France, Germany, Poland, etc?
>This is going to start happening more often until you faggots are put back into your place -- in an AIDS ward or sucking dick in a public bathroom, instead of trying to get into schools to molest kids. Faggot.
>>
>>25788931
>>25788942
Medical teatments are based on actual statstics of efficacy based on morbidity and mortality and various life and health outcomes, not whatever appeals to your retarded disingenuous feels regardless of the effect on the patients.
You are pity trolling, you do not care about the hypocratic oath or what's best for anyone but yourself and your triggered feels, your are dishonest cowards.
>>
>>25789198
>These ARE the end times, no doubt.
lmao
>>
>>25789159
>A trans woman is an anti trans retard
>>
>>25789198
>Arguing that children can consent to vaccines is one step from arguing that children can consent to sex

strange
>>
>>25788972
Those aren't contradictory, you moron.
Trannies aren't THAT accepted but are moreso than gays in some respects. The stuff about it being a "solution" to gays and pushed on them is bs though

>>25788995
People flee because of homophobia but that doesn't mean they're being forcibley transitioned.
Have you even actually EVER heard of a gay person that was forced to transition in iran? No, you just took it for granted as something you hear vaguely about, right? Myth.
>>
>>25789249
>No, you just took it for granted as something you hear vaguely about, right? Myth.
they do this about "THEYRE FORCING KIDS TO CUT THEIR DICKS OFF CAUSE THEY TOUCHED A BARBIE" etc too
they think it 'might' happen due to "woke sjws" and so they then assert it MUST be happening as a matter of fact and everyone's just supposed to believe it
>>
>>25789169
>”typical" girl things is "feminine" for a boy
this is my whole issue with trans ideology. it’s literally just “blue is for boys, pink is for girls” and maybe purple is for nonbinaries if they think there needs to be a box in the middle, too. it’s why they only ask pronouns for people that look slight gnc. it’s why i get she and they’d randomly even though i’m obviously male, even if i’m feminine. using “presentation” over “sex” has so many more backwards implications. at the core it’s literally just extreme heteronormativity repackaged as woke. can’t wait for it to all crumble down so we can tackle actual gender issues
>>
>>25789040
This is like retards saying that gay acceptance will lead to pedophilia and bestiality because they ignore the obvious line of consent.
Gay and trans(and probably bi and maybe even some genderqueer "trans umbrella" stuff) are both different expressions of the same phenomona but obviously have differnet presentations just like other intersex conditions do.
We don't treat all intersex conditions the same even though they're all "intersex" becuase they're not the same and you're either too stupid to understand what you're trying to discuss or you're disingenuous
>>
>>25787372
so the hsts were the men all along?? i knew visual attraction was masculine and meta attraction was feminine the whole time
>>
>>25789082
>strawman
That's not what that word means. You could argue I was using an ad hom but you're apparently too stupid for that.
>>
>>25789243
I don't understand why you'd be arguing these points if you were a trans woman. But specifically to get your opinion, what is your view? What are you advocating for?
Captcha: A AMAN
>>
>>25789306
Visual attraction is just a byproduct of testosterone.
>>
>>25789107
We don't want anyone to "turn" trans, we just want access to the proven nessecary effective healthcare we need.
Your pity trolling is pathetic.
>>
>>25787542
>I just cannot understand rightoids
It's shown to likely be genetic in many cases. They're a different kind of human.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's an evolutionary adaptation of sorts. Historically, you probably would want a certain number of right-wingers in each society to aid in security and defense. Now it's maladaptive. You arguably still want some people who have a touch of it, but it easily goes way too far.
>>
>>25789125
>How long is long term enough for you anon?
Even if research continues to till the stars go out and somehow tracks every single person ever born the transphobes would still make excuses.
>>
>>25789139
>Even though HRT has proven benefits?
They don't WANT benefits, they want trannies to suffer and die, preferably getting to kill them himself.
>>
>>25789249
>even actually EVER heard of a gay person that was forced to transition in iran?
>answers for me
>“no”
you people are stuck so far up your own asses, literally just googling “forced transition in iran” pulls up thousands of articles and personal accounts about this exact thing
>i don’t like it so it doesn’t exist!
typical considering that’s what your whole belief system is based on

https://www.the-sun.com/news/425600/iran-is-forcing-thousands-of-gay-people-to-have-gender-reassignment-surgery-against-their-will-or-face-execution/amp/

https://www.advocate.com/world/2015/04/11/hbos-vice-uncovers-gay-iranians-forced-surgically-change-gender?amp

as is typical of nearly all cultures’ “third genders” and whatnot, it’s due to the belief that homosexuality is just the result of having the “opposite soul inside of you,” literally just an extension of heteronormativity
>>
>>25789177
>>25789189
>>25789198
Thanks for the repost to back up exactly what i was talking about.
Tbh I recognize some of these from being in the threads where /pol/tards first posted them.
>>
>>25789243
yea a transphobic trans person is like the magnum opus of retardation
>>
>>25787372
hes an idiot, and needed better help
alot of people need better help
more acceptance for gnc gay men
>>
>>25789330
Ironically you only (you being society) need right wingers because right wingers of other society would kill you otherwise
They are litetally an evolutionary atavism unsuited for modern civilization and progress of humanity
>>
>>25789277
>they do this about "THEYRE FORCING KIDS TO CUT THEIR DICKS OFF CAUSE THEY TOUCHED A BARBIE"
It's especially galling becuase when you actually look into shit it turns out wait no, THEY'RE the ones who who fear kids are trans/gay because they picked up a doll once or other "sissy male" behavior so they seek treatment and then treat them as trans to bulk up bs "desistance" stats.
>>
>>25789432
yes. every person saying this shit is brutally violently against any GNC behavior at all (in boys). absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>25789429
>Ironically you only (you being society) need right wingers because right wingers of other society would kill you otherwise
>They are litetally an evolutionary atavism unsuited for modern civilization and progress of humanity
Yeah, it's a self-perpetuating arms race. My guess is we'll never be rid of it. If humans still (in some sense) exist in 1000 years from now, I'm pretty sure there'll still be a lot of people like this.
>>
>>25789148
>if someone is happy being a boy but also wants to wear a dress, that's fine let them, being that they are happy, but if someone want to be a girl and those feelings don't go away even if they wear a dress, and they are mentally anguished by not being a girl, then there should be a treatment option.

How do you know if a boy only thinks he's a girl because he groups himself by the toys and dresses he prefers? It's almost as if we're talking about kids who have no fleshed out concepts about anything yet beyond immediate experiences.
What if he was never given the option of being a girly boy by his parents or peers? How do doctors control for that?

>>25789147
>You are pity trolling and disingenuous, you do not care about what's best for trans kids

I care about kids like I was one, I wont stand for this insane puritan anglo shit where wanting to play with girls or walking like a girl "marks" you for genital mutilation and gaslighting self for the rest of you life.
I would def. have bought the born in the wrong body line, had it been proposed to me after the pre school bullying started because being gay was just le bad and, mind you, I had no idea what being gay entailed beyond it being a girly boy/man. I was always looking for and explanation why I was different form other boys, this psyop would have 100% worked. Hopefully my parents wouldn't have bought into it.

>>25789249
>Trannies aren't THAT accepted but are moreso than gays in some respects.
gays are outright tried and punished, you mong. being trans is legal, while being gay is not.
>The stuff about it being a "solution" to gays and pushed on them is bs though
because you say so despite all the numerous account to the contrary?
>>
>>25787562
My RIGHT to get a nice phat pussy will not be infringed by some incel chud!
>>
people snipping their peepee off was never gonna take off, in fact its sheer fucking lunacy any way you want to spin it. I say this as a bottom who doesnt even use it, the very idea causes me to feel a very existential kind of dread.

Wanting to snip your dick off should never be viewed as normal and I'm glad normies are taking a stand here.
>>
>>25788171
>Spoken like a true giga troon that's never left California.
>intersectional faggotry and trannies completely hijacking the entire gay rights lobby, and the Jew media pushing tranny shit in front of everyone's faces
>unless you toe the line of leftoid tranny groomers and you'll be ignored if you're white and male anyway.
>or they're alt-right and think gays should just be gassed along with the kikes and trannies that created this problem in the first place.
>I even go so far as to pretend to be an ally in your little grooming discords and give harmful advice, like 'don't reveal your birth sex up front or you're just appeasing these CHUDS and chasers uwu' because I know it'll get a few of you murdered in some nigger's bedroom.

>No room on the right
lol yeah, you're definitely not on the right, Cletus
>>
>>25789476
>How do you know if a boy only thinks he's a girl because he groups himself by the toys and dresses he prefers?
do you think people can be brainwashed to be trans or cis? say yes or no
>"marks" you for genital mutilation and gaslighting self for the rest of you life.
who's doing this
it sounds like you're very clueless about how diagnoses are done yet extremely confident about your assumptions anyways. "I PROBABLY WOULDVE BEEN BRAINWASHED AND TROONED OUT TOO!!!!" is not a convincing argument sorry
>>
>>25787372
The sadness in his eyes makes me want to cry. Trannies are a danger to our gay boys. I will show this to my bf and tell him to drop all contact with his trans "friends" immediately.
Stop ruining people's lives. Just stop.
>>
File: gus fring.png (700 KB, 700x1000)
700 KB
700 KB PNG
>>25789432
>THEY'RE the ones who who fear kids are trans/gay because they picked up a doll once or other "sissy male" behavior so they seek treatment and then treat them as trans to bulk up bs "desistance" stats.

so what we really seem to see here is a mismatch between millennials like me and zoomers:

>for millenials transition was still a way out of being seen as a fag

>for zoomers it's just their porn fantasy they force upon themselves to spite their parents and to, well, coom buckets
>>
hsts has a bpd meltdown despite not detransitioning in any way or even cutting off their hair
>>
>>25789356
>just googling “forced transition in iran” pulls up thousands of articles
Sure, lots of people repeat the myth that they're transing gays left and right in Iran, after all they heard about it from a friend of a friend from an article on oan!
>personal accounts about this exact thing
Ummmmm, maybe the video in one article was supposed to have accounts but it's set to private.
The other article one is just more of the "omg it totally happens!!1!" third, or more, hand accounts I was talking about.
It refences 4'000 transitions, with some rando being SURE there must be more like dummies in the US think there are like 12% of the population trans instead of less than %1, but zero reference to, let alone evidence of, any of them being forced.
It also makes "le big buisness" argument that multiple posts itt have already btfo and makes a reference to the known issue of trannies being forced into sex work after family/societal rejection.
>>
>>25789529
Yeah seriously, what stranger would look at her and gender has anything but female. She's just being retarded. Literally having a woman moment.
>>
>>25789521
kys faggot
>>
>>25789476
>I care about kids like I was one
No you don't, you ignore all actual statistical evidence about what provides the best outcomes and supplant it with just what agrees with your feels.
You don't care how many kids suffer and die as long as your feels are able to be forced on everyone else.
You are scum.
>>
>>25789476
>numerous account to the contrary?
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>25789500
>pickmepickmepickmeI'moneofthegoodones!
>>
>>25789528
That's dumb. As a millennial being gay was def more accepted than being tarns around me and most places and a lot of the stupid porn brainwashing 4chan memes were made by/about millennials/boomers/xers.
>>
>>25789470
Perhaps when technology advances enough to essentially make competition for resources unnecessary they will naturally fade away
But right wingers have a tendency to make reasons for conflicts up then they feel like it. They are like guard dogs againts other guard dogs and they get antsy then they have no reason to kill anyone else so like any difficult undomesticated dog breed who is not given enough activity they act out themselves
>>
So AGP should have been prioritised this whole time?
>>
>>25789289
some people push the trans stuff in that way, but for me it was never about "oh I like pink so I must be a girl", I wanted to live as a girl. and there are some things I would want to do but am disgusted imagining doing it in my current body (repping right now). like wearing a dress, I want to be a woman and wear a dress, but imaging my current self actually gives me a sense of deep despair.
>>
>>25789514
>do you think people can be brainwashed to be trans or cis? say yes or no
yes, since it's all gender b.s.
what is real are the temperaments of kids, there's always some more shy and soft kids and more active and aggressive kids. on average the latter is more common for boys and boys who don't act assertive enough run the danger of being seen as weak and adults love to read sexual innuendo into kids and assume further things like his future sexuality which they will obsess over to they point we see now happening with this child transition craze.
>>
>>25789529
Like the transdude who transitioned as an adult but was used as justifctaion for banning child transition(and maybe up to 25 or later pls?) They supposedly regreted transition but still take T and presenting as a guy for all intents and purposes besides shaving for terf events.
>>
>>25789620
>As a millennial being gay was def more accepted than being tarns
yeah sure, ghetto rap didn't happen. nor did jerry springer exist. getting told you can be a pretty girl and pass as such (of course) was the only route to escape.

inb4 jerry's trannys dissuaded me from transition: that didn't happen if anything they put pressure onto 14 year old me to call it quick, so I wouldn't end up as a freak.
>>
>>25789476
>How do you know if a boy only thinks he's a girl
thats really hard, for most mental stuff you have to kind of accept self reporting. but if the kid just likes feminine toys then yea probably should be told to wait till later, but if they say they want to live as a girl then thats probably something more. assuming they haven't been told they are a girl because of those interest/felt pushed into the feeling
like for me, I was always pushed to be hypermasculine (couldn't play with girls toys or anything), so I never expressed my feelings outwardly, but I always wanted to be a girl. no matter what, those feelings persisted
>>
>>25789582
>You are scum.
as are you. at least, when my side wins, nobody will regret having his son neutered.

What's your angle? Zoomers will cry over not having been able to become the next trans super model? Cry me a river.
>>
>>25789589
https://www.faz.net/aktuell/feuilleton/homosexualitaet-und-transsexualitaet-in-iran-15035256-p3.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10998169/iran-gay-people-gender-reassignment-surgery/

you can find way more in mere seconds with the keywords from those two.
>>
>>25789650
>but if they say they want to live as a girl then thats probably something more.
oh, and how do you know? for all we know that could be the only way he can see himself with a husband and kids as a homemaker (really the default gayboy fantasy) for all we know.
>>
>>25789650
>like for me, I was always pushed to be hypermasculine
that's probably exactly why are you trans. you could never integrate your feeling with being a man. that's the exact sharia shit I'm talking about all the time.
>>
>>25789541
>i don’t like it so it’s fake news
literally just google it, there are thousands of at least second-hand accounts from people that are fleeing for that reason. first hand accounts are often in persian, which i can’t read OR speak. but, they CAN be found, because it’s not all that uncommon.

why are you so adamant something that is documented doesn’t exist? what could you possibly gain from sticking your head in the sand?
>>
>>25789647
>ghetto rap didn't happen
Lol, do you think they were pro-trans?
Trans was just seen as double-gay.
There was virtually no visibility for passing let alone pretty trans girls that clukd just be normal girls, as if that would even appeal to actual gay men, the portrayal oftrans people was monty python style old man-in-dress type hons.
>>
File: 1650753576657.jpg (51 KB, 550x503)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Anyone under 130 iq should not be allowed to vote or speak to a real human.
>>
>>25789798
I mean that anon basically spells it out himself:
being trans = tolerated
being gay = less tolerated

And this of course also carries over to accounts like these:
>>25789650
>like for me, I was always pushed to be hypermasculine (couldn't play with girls toys or anything), so I never expressed my feelings outwardly, but I always wanted to be a girl. no matter what, those feelings persisted

literally bullied into becoming a tranny.

Deep down all the troons know this, except maybe the john 50s. But all the other know they just didn't want to be the fag anymore, or, granted, they just have been blue conditioned by naive, grand promises of becoming a pretty girl.
>>
>>25789689
>when my side wins, these kids will suffer and kill themselves a lot more, but abusive parents will feel good about it
>>
>>25789807
>Trans was just seen as double-gay.
that's not what people see in a young transitioner and that's exactly why all of you want to pass. stop playing dumb.
>>
File: trannies pol.png (373 KB, 1280x960)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>
>>25788946
Why do you keep quoting the one bad study? see >>25788170
>>
>>25789721
I mean internally if they feel like a girl so you can't really know for sure, its an individual experience. and idk about the gay fantasy, do they imagine themselves as a girl in the relationship or as a guy acting the female role?
>>25789740
hypermasculine was probably too strong of a word, more that I had to be like a boy. but I never associated with the other boys growing up. like at a really young age I knew I couldn't express my wish to be a princess when they wanted to be knights and kings. I knew I couldn't express my wish to live as a girl, and no, doing feminine things wasn't good enough for me, though I'd enjoy it, it was a separate feeling from wanting to be a girl
>>25789826
wtf does that mean? First of all, I'm a repper so I haven't trooned just yet. but. I wasn't interested in guys, and I wasn't bullied because I always had a mask up. no one ever knew my wishes and feelings. and my wish to be a girl wasn't a naive wish, I knew girls had it hard in many areas of life, I knew they had normal lived like guys, and usually when I daydream about being a girl, it isn't some fantastical scenario that is impossible to do as a man, it's normal things like shopping or just casual interacting with people. the only difference is that it feels right and like I can be my true self.
>>
File: east germany trannies.png (375 KB, 840x542)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>
File: euphoria.jpg (62 KB, 432x702)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>25787372
>Her story is going viral
Normally I wouldn't comment, since everyone has a different journey. I remember watching the Imitation Game thinking about how hard it must have been for Alan Turing, then it clicked way back then they're still doing it now, only its voluntary. Always beware the kool-aid serving media, these same fuckers almost had me wearing a fannypack in the 80s.
>>
File: WW2 tranny.png (526 KB, 660x828)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
>>
File: james bond tranny.jpg (406 KB, 850x852)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>
>>25789914
>do they imagine themselves as a girl in the relationship or as a guy acting the female role?
I mean in my case I was really not caring about it, I thought being a girl would obviously be better in that context. But I always imagined myself a short haired and slender. Later I figured out that women generally get the short end of the stick when it comes to careers and power, esp. sex appalled me in my early teens because the idea of letting men put their dicks in me felt humiliating but later also hot - in the usual gay way - kinda weird.
Happening to be a man was just an inconvenience in my mind but my dad looked good and athletic so it was ok. Was kinda bummed out when I got pretty bulky in my late teens. I'm pretty sure that I'm quasi trans.
I just have this psychopathic thing going on, were things like gender don't phase me on the level it does others - I'm scared of people who could enforce norms on me but I don't really feel like a gender. I'm kinda disconnected from societal norms which don't suit me I guess.

I guess per the age old "press a button"-question, I would have pressed it to become a girl, but mind you I would have dressed and behaved like a shrewd bitch(so basically a gay man).
>>
>>25789997
you would have pressed it then, would you still press it now knowing yourself better?
I would have pressed it back then and I would still press it today even knowing all the downsides
>>
>>25789703
Lol ok so the first one talks about homophobia for lesbians and then about the trans person who wanted to change their sex and fought for the basis for the religious validity of trans people, it also literally references how shit isn't great for trans people and has no mention of forced transition.
The second article is just the one you already posted that has no specific accounts of forced transition, just states the number of transitions,says there must be even more, and assumes a 4th or more are forced based on nothing.

Look, this is my whole point, you clearly haven't even read the articles you're posting because they don't support your claims. You keep saying there are soooo many articles and accounts proving your point and it's soooo obvious but so far you've failed to even provide a single ancedote of forced transition.

It's obviously not that you previously read these and became convinced by the accounts and facts, while you didn't address it as I said you probably have never actually seen a single specific case, you just have this preconcieved idea of forcible transition for gays in iran because you vaguely heard about it and you're now desperately searching for whatever articles that you think, probably based on the headline, would support your feels and hoping I don't actually put in the effort to read them.
>>
>>25789798
Lol sorry but you DO actually need evidence to back up your feels, sorry~
We don't even have to make excuses about the jews and conspiracies like you do to disregard evidence and research on trans shit because you literally don't even have any evidence or research, just rumors and lies.
>>
>>25789914
>I wasn't interested in guys, and I wasn't bullied because I always had a mask up.
ah yeah, about that:
(still this anon >>25789997)

I also really discovered guys in my early/mid 20s before that I was kinda driv

>>25790027
>you would have pressed it then, would you still press it now knowing yourself better?

well, since I aged like shit, I probably would press it if they transition quality was top notch: full reproductive capabilities, slender built - like in my teens - small-ish boobs. yeah I guess so. but I no way would I transition in the real life sense, it's not like I'm some unattractive goblin now. I also, I gets more convoluted, tell my former self to NOT press it but instead would try to talk him into doing more gay stuff and all those types of sport I was afraid of participating in, maybe figure dancing or stuff like picking up the cello. I mean actually, there's lots of things I missed because of internalized homophobia which wouldn't be fixed even by perfect transition. I guess after all I would leave it at my former self's discretion to trans or not via the magical button.
>>
>>25789925
>le turing!!!
There were trannies back then too.
>>
>>25787372
Those eyebrows are a war crime and because of them I can safely assume this person is legit mentally retarded and disregard anything they have to say
>>
>>25790101
>>I also really discovered guys in my early/mid 20s before that I was kinda driven
to the usual straight porn but I never dated girls because, well you can imagine why. Well, I didn't feel like taking the active role, let's leave it at that.
>>
>>25790116
Confirmed for not reading your own article.
Again, you keep dodging it but I bet you have literally never actually seen any direct evidence/accounts of forcible transition in iran, you just took it for granted based on 4th hand say so.
Hell, it's not like I think it has never ever happened but it is not the systemic genocide of gays that disingenuous actors, that actually agree with discriminating against gays, virtue signal about.
>>
>>25790131
She's Latina, please understand.
>>
>>25790057
>It's obviously not that you previously read these and became convinced by the accounts and facts, while you didn't address it as I said you probably have never actually seen a single specific case, you just have this preconcieved idea of forcible transition for gays in iran because you vaguely heard about it and you're now desperately searching for whatever articles that you think, probably based on the headline, would support your feels and hoping I don't actually put in the effort to read them.

I literally saw two doc on that in my teens. I confused the FAZ articles with one about the movies, my bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be_Like_Others

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Jihad_for_Love

just missing that zeit article. that's all my archive have. knock yourself out. I'm also not sure what kind of smoking gun you expect from the Iranians? You think they literally take gays and give them srs at gunpoint or something?

They will just threaten you with the death penalty and then tell your family about trans surgery.
>>
>>25787372
Just because he felt like as a gay and feminine he was "pressured" to transition to a woman doesn't mean that's why all of us transition. You're insecurity and stupidity has nothing to do with me. I was uncomfortable with how I looked and how I was seen by others. And on the other side of transition I'm doing well and comfortable with how I look now. I didn't do this for anyone but myself.
>>
>>25790216
>I was uncomfortable with how I looked and how I was seen by others
and then you say:
>I didn't do this for anyone but myself.
sounds a lot like insecurity drove your transition there, chief.
>>
>>25789621
>when technology advances enough to essentially make competition for resources unnecessary they will naturally fade away
competition for resources is already unnecessary. Worse, it's detrimental. We already have sufficient resources for everyone, but they are inefficiently allocated, and a vast amount of resources and energy goes into trying to accumulate more resources at the expense of others and to prevent others from taking your resources.
artificial scarcity over online content is a great example of this
>>
>>25790250
Would an overweight person not loose weight because it made them feel poor about themselves? It was self esteem and yeah insecurity about your appearance is normal. The difference was mine wasn't societal or caused by my family like the person in the op. Also it's fun to picture all the negative and more likely trolling people in this thread as other trannies
Can you say you're happy with your life and yourself? Because I can
>>
>>25790292
>The difference was mine wasn't societal

>I was uncomfortable with how I looked and how I was seen by others
try again

>Would an overweight person not loose weight because it made them feel poor about themselves?
lot's of fat happy campers.
>>
>>25789925
Hi! I haven't seen you before Mr. Namefag, what is your gimmick?
>>
>>25790305
>try again
You aren't making a strong counterargument. My situation is different from op and I don't regret it. I can never see myself thinking that. They felt pressured to be a woman because their family was uncomfortable by their feminity as a man. I wasn't pressured by anyone and felt comfortable with no longer presenting male. If you can't see the difference in situation that's on you.
>>
File: goldenass.png (29 KB, 1130x92)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
nobody freaked out about troons before western civilization was (((subverted)))
stop being insane
>>
File: 1645477048832.jpg (118 KB, 900x900)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>25790347
>fannypack enjoyer.
Obie Trice, real name, no gimmicks.
>>
>>25789198
>If those tranny promoting cunts had been around back when I was a kid they would have pushed for me to be transitioned.
lmao what a repressor
>>
>>25791005
Two trailer park hons go round the outside, round the outside.
>>
bump
>>
File: sporus.jpg (179 KB, 666x1024)
179 KB
179 KB JPG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.