[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm ftm but having AGP fantasies, I couldve done stuff with girls but I hated my body and couldn't. Now that I'm a man I wish I could've done that stuff just for the memories... Fuck bros, lesbians are so hot what do I do now?
>>
>>24029458
>but atleast i dont have to ride a bus
this but unironically I dont wanna sit next to druggies
>>
>>24029458
become a terf and a he/him ftm lesbian.
>>
the bus can comfy sometimes
>>
>>24029458
i hate american car culture
>>
>>24029664
Same except its because I just hate driving. Whenever I drive I can’t help but imagine me or someone else making a slight mistake and then having their massive metal death machine squish my wimpy human body.
>>
>>24029664
god same

t. american
>>
>>24029685
>Same except its because I just hate driving. Whenever I drive I can’t help but imagine me or someone else making a slight mistake and then having their massive metal death machine squish my wimpy human body.
this is why I've never driven a car and just walk/uber everywhere. I don't trust myself to not make a slight mistake
>>
>>24029458
A lot of dykes love ftms, make an account on a lesbian dating app. They will be more accepting of you than they are towards mtfs
>>
>>24031223
;_;
>>
>>24029458
>Fuck bros, lesbians are so hot what do I do now?
Shave, girlmode, and fuck some girls?
>>
>>24029458
>AGP fantasies
>lesbian
>>
>>24029458
God dammit numtots, please keep this shit on your contai/n/ment board
>>
>>24029458
i used to think i wanted to be a man but now i just want to be andro and cutemaxxed
i have a bf now but if he wanted another pastel arthoe doll gf/bf i wouldnt mind bc id like one too
>>
>>24037548
>mfw i'm mtf and wouldn't mind sharing my bf either
>>
>>24029458
You have truly passed over and become one of us. Welcome to 4chan, brother.
>>
>>24037548
>>24037572
You're both slutty bisexuals, nothing to do with being trans except perhaps lower self-esteem.
>>
>>24037572
its just hard to find someone that fits into our relationship where everyone loves each other equally
most people do poly to fill voids, i would want an additional fulfilling relationship

or maybe im just meta attracted to the idea of having another person similar to me pleasing my bf
we could draw together and dress up and go shopping and it would fill my bf with joy because he likes seeing cute things

idk what strain of brain damage i have but its very strong
>>
>>24037686
opposite
im a narcissist who wants a clone of myself to please my bf harder
>>
>>24037686
i'm not slutty i just want a stable long term relationship with two people
>>24037878
same tbdesu
i think it's about desiring a more sensual version of a sisterly relationship but wanting to be treated as a girl by a guy too
>>
File: pYgkeUd_d.jpg (112 KB, 637x534)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>24031223
>>
>>24029458
>not wanting to drive
Zoomers are so sheltered pathetic incompetent and useless
>>
>>24037988
From the first panel, I thought this was straight t4t, then poonman showed up

what was the original trying to say?
>>
>>24038787
I’m assuming original was the same text but without the pooner drawn like that
>>
honestly the worst thing about buying a car and using that for the work commute instead of the bus is that I can't play my switch or on my phone
>>
>>24038785
>Zoomers are so sheltered pathetic incompetent and useless
Your idea of life and freedom were manufactured in the office of a marketing firm during the 1930s. Youre nothing but a consumer and consumption is your religion. Youre a rat not a person and your life holds no value.
>>
>>24038785
fattie detected
>>
>>24029664
based, if it were practical I wouldn't own a car at all
>>
>>24038787
>what was the original trying to say?
Rapehon thinks he is entitled to lesbian’s bodies and is mad they prefer pooners instead.
>>
>>24040065
thinks *she is
>>
>>24040357
>“she”
No.
>>
>>24041647
>>now that I'm a man
>Bait
?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.