[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>mtf live with bf
>have a cute little beagle puppy
>puppy pees constantly, so have to take it outside a lot
>bf normally insists on being the one taking the puppy out when it's dark outside
>he worked late tonight
>took the puppy out to avoid an accident
>weird black guy speaking some foreign language (I think it MIGHT have been french? I really have no clue though) approaches me
>talks to me in the foreign language
>try to signal that I don't understand
>very nervous
>guy is being very friendly, standing a little too close
>excuse self and urgently lead puppy back inside
>text bf about it
>he tells me to just let the dog have an accident if it comes to going out at night again when he's not there

I was scared and don't want that to happen again, but I feel like it'd be irresponsible of me to just let the dog pee in the apartment. Would it be unreasonable of me to get a taser for taking the dog out myself at night in the future? Other tranners weigh in pls
>>
Move out of the New Orleans ghetto. Average blacks are more of a threat to your existence than any redneck.
>>
Where tf do you live that you literally can't be 5 ft out your front/back door without getting approached by random foreign rapists. Do you like in the UK or something?
>>
>>24029386
Savannah Ga.
>>24029357
I try not to be racist but he was way too close and stuff, and saying a lot I couldn't understand.
>>
Beagles are adorable.
>>
>>24029427
>I try not to be racist
Well there's your problem.
>>
get a gun
>>
Be a man you got the frame for it.
>>
>>24029332
listen to your bf
he is obviously the brains of you two
>>
>>24029427
> I try not to be racist but he was way too close and stuff, and saying a lot I couldn't understand.
me too but i get the most shameless sexual harassment from mixed/black men wherever i go, at my last job we had multiple regulars who would do it daily
>>
>>24030145
get a taser or let ur bf protect you. the latter will definitely get u more turned on so
>>
>>24029429
Best post, they are so freaking adorable.
>>
>>24029506
Im scared of guns, I've had too many suicidal thoughts in the past to want one accessible to me.
>>24030155
I mean if my bf had been available this wouldn't have been an issue to begin with. I'm getting a taser now though.
>>24031053
I knooooow I love my little pupper. Bf says I spoil her too much because now she cries when she's not being held but she's too cute to put down.
>>
>>24029332
All the bad encounters I ever had were by these people and I live in canada, not many of them. Many such cases!

Anyway you can virtue signal online I get it, it cost lot of social credit not to but irl where it counts don't relax
>>
>>24029506
>get a gun
this is basically the #1 way to make a trans person as non-secure as possible, lol. they're going to randomly read a bonepill thread on /tttt/ and shoot themselves on an impulse
>>
>>24031078
>Anyway you can virtue signal online I get it, it cost lot of social credit not to but irl where it counts don't relax
yeah, virtue signaling on an anonymous website. makes a whole lot of sense, mouthbreather
>>
>>24029332
move to a gated community (and, better yet, out of that city)
>>
>>24031096
Way to completely rephrase what ive said because you were desperate to find a gotcha
>>
>>24029427
You try not to be racist until you have constant bad experiences and realize they're all like that. Wake up. Protect yourself. Taser, pepper spray or a rape whistle/alarm.
>>
>>24029332
use bear mace or pepper spray not a taser so you can be at a more comfortable distance.
>>
>>24029332
You can buy pee pads for your dog
>>
>>24029454
>>24032176

Back to /pol/ with your racist bs
>>
>>24029332
>weird black guy speaking some foreign language (I think it MIGHT have been french? I really have no clue though) approaches me
1. It's not weird to be Black.
2. How can you not tell French from other languages? It has a very distinct sound.

>>24029357
>Average blacks are more of a threat to your existence than any redneck.
They are most definitely not. Whites have historically been responsible for pretty much all bad things on our planet and you insist Black folks are the problem?

>>24029386
>random foreign rapists
Nowhere in the post was it stated that the man did any raping, or otherwise illegal activities.

>>24031088
>the #1 way to make a trans person as non-secure as possible
Seconding this, guns are not necessary items for civilians to posess.

>>24032176
Racism is not allowed outside of /b/. Might wanna brush up on the Global Rules again?
>>
>>24032341
>>24032371
>telling tranners to protect themselves is racism
you need help
>>
>>24032371
>Whites have historically been responsible for pretty much all bad things on our planet
Pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>24032371
holy cringe
>>
>>24032379

No, telling trans people that they should be afraid of people of colour is racism
>>
>>24032371
oh no those innocent black men who never dun nothing
>>
>it’s another tranner pretending being the most fragile of flowers makes them more feminine episode

Misogyny runs deep. It makes me sound like some terf but this shit really annoys me.
>>
>>24032371
>muh white supremacy!!!
Doesn't change the fact that blacks are several times more likely to hatecrime a tranner.
>>
>>24032392

Hmm lets see: The crusades, the inquisition, exploitation and enslavement of Africa, starting two world wars, the Holocaust, the Holodomor, imposing capitalism on everyone, staging coups all around the world, destabilizing countries for ressources etc etc

Yeah nah, we whites have a pretty bad record so far :/
>>
>>24032403

> People that are constantly discriminated against by society and the system arent abiding by the rules made by the opprressors

Oh no, how could that have happened /s
>>
>>24032421

Have sex, polcel
>>
>>24032371
lmao
>>
File: cope-anime.gif (1.64 MB, 498x378)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
>>24032444
not a polcel. so i'm a racist, what's the problem?
>>
This thread got so racist so fast haha
>>
>>24032371
>Whites have historically been responsible for pretty much all bad things on our planet
not true also touch grass
>>
>>24032417
>we whites
>implying you're white
doubt.jpg

Chinese alone are responsible for multiple times more death than all white countries over the last millenia.

Jews are responsible for victims of communism.
>>
>>24032433
so you're saying blacks have the right to commit crime and kill and rape people as they wish? whites are a minority on the world scale but we aren't allowed to protect our countries and their people with our own laws, got it

kys
>>
>>24032453

Your racism is the problem ._.
>>
>>24032546
You are literally racist against white people.
>b-but you cant be racist against whites
Fuck off.
>>
>>24032546
maybe i'm a lil racist, but it's not that bad. more like thoughts i harbor in the back of my mind that make me clutch my belongings when i get too close to 1. a male 2. a black male. i understand this is my own personal baggage, however from my anecdotal experience, black people have been a problem in my area. after establishing a rapport with a black person, i tend to pussy out on any bad thoughts considering i actually get an understanding of the person/humanize another human bean haha. don't pretend like you aren't prejudice yourself. being prejudice in the sake of self preservation is OK!
>>
>>24032577
holy shit you sound like a pussy
>>
>>24032433
Why should a single tranny care about WHY are they violent?
>>
>>24032577

> Speaking up against white dominance in society and politics is racism

Thats why Black Lives Matter is important, whites are way too ignorant to see the problems that PoC have to deal with every day
>>
>>24032636
Maybe your people of "color" should start causing less problems and act like civilized people and they might get taken seriously. Even the left/lib who support them see them as a humanitarian pet project, not because they think they're equal.
>>
>>24032371
salaam alaikum, brother. your words are true. inshallah we shall find some supple young white women with their heads uncovered tonight. remember, brother, as the prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, noted, it's not rape if a woman has her head uncovered, since not wearing hijab is sign of promiscuity and sexual willingness. i also have a goat if it is more pleasing to you.
>>
>>24032690

Unfortunately Im white =)
Also how are PoC causing more problems than others? Did you forget that angry white incels tried a fascist coup in the capitol last year?
>>
>>24032745
>Also how are PoC causing more problems than others?
Are you blind? >>24032403
>>
>>24032768
Yeah they're blind on wokefuel. It's hopeless to try to reason with these people.
>>
>>24032417
>crusades
defensive
>inquisition
response to Jizya and Almohad policies towards non-Muslims
>Africa
They sold themselves into slavery. Europe introduced medicine and industry there, it improved the living conditions of the continent drastically, Africans didn't even have the wheel by then
>Holocaust and Holodomor
Think faggie, different tribes genocided eachother everywhere at all times throughout history
>two world wars
no asian theatres apparently
>staging coups and destabilizing countries
niggas cant stabilize themselves
>>
>>24032371
>>24032433
you need to go back
>>
>>24032745
>Unfortunately Im white =)
That's what (((they))) all say when it suits them.

>Also how are PoC causing more problems than others?
Rape, murder, general crimes, wellfare queening, general antisocial behavior.

>Did you forget that angry white incels tried a fascist coup in the capitol last year?
A bunch of retarded boomers with no plan whatsoever were ushered in through an open door, whereupon they stole AOC's shoes for the spank bank, took a dump on pelosi's desk, and stole the speaker's pedestal. Hardly a fascist coup. Sounds like a non-fiery, mostly peaceful protest.
>>
>>24032417
>(((we whites)))
>>
>>24032821
>(((we))) whites
>>
>>24032636
no way this isn't a larp
>>
>>24032459
(and that's a good thing)
>>
>>24029332
You did good, op. Rembemer: never relax around black or you're going to end up somewhere in a ditch. This is especially true if you're a tranner. Get something for self defence, preferably a gun if you can but at least a taser or pepper spray and avoid going out at night altogether.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.