[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do I stop being a fat tranny?
>just stop eating
Tried this obviously. I know my caloric limit. I exceed it.
>eat more protein
I just end up breaking my own rules
>exercise more
I’m lazy but I do exercise fairly regularly still
Please someone help me. Im so tired of being fat. How do I become a better person

t. 5’8” 185lb
>>
>>24028958
>t. 5’8” 185lb
You do not exercise regularly and eat more than you should because you have no willpower.
>>
>>24028968
I bike like 30 min 3 times a week, do bodyweight lower body twice a week, and go for a run for an hour

How do i get willpower and care enough to resist
>>
>>24028996
drink a bunch of water? other than somehow growing a new competent sense of will power and restraint the only other thing i can suggest is meth
>>
>>24028958
weigh your food and put everything you eat into excel sheet; 1200kcal a day
eat lean meat like chicken breast or fish (not salmon)
avoid sugar, even most fruits (berries can be okay)
eat food with lots of fiber
do not drink anything with calories; black coffee, plain tea, or water only
avoid sodas, even 0 calorie ones; the carbonation makes you hungrier
if you do your own grocery shopping, go with a list so your fat tard brain doesnt deviate and buy shit food

walk everywhere, take stairs instead of elevator, if you are lazing around get up and go for a walk
if you have access to an incline treadmill or hills or just some staircase, even better

but you can never exercise enough to burn off calories from bingeing like a fat whale, remember that
>>
>>24028958
Start dancing in ur home
>>
>>24028958

assuming you live with parents ask them to not buy junk food like cookies or anything that can be prepared by simply heating it in the microwave.

this means to eat you have to do this long cooking process that will discourage you from over eating since it will become a chore. make sure the portions are small when you do cook.

also if you just eat from your moms cooking drink a big glass of water before eating this will make you fill up faster, also serve your self on a small bowl and not a big plate.

if you live alone buy only healthy foods that require cooking and buy only enough for 7 days, this will force you the ration for 3 meals per day for a week or else you have to go to the store again in less than a week and laziness will motivate you to keep it down on the eating.
>>
>>24029089
I know all these tips already anon. I just wont follow through even if i pump myself up and tell myself i will
>>
i'm trying to lose 2lbs a week but god damn do I love cookies
>>
high intensity interval training
>>
Try keto. Eating fat is more filling than carbs.
>>
>>24029110
I am certainly not too lazy to get my fatass to the store and get more food
>>
>>24029146
I wont follow through with this
>>
>>24029058
what about addies? same result, moderately less chance of fucking up your life
>>
File: -_-5.png (151 KB, 443x593)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>24029089
>1200kcal a day
how can you live on that. I would be braindead lol
>>
>>24029113
there is no miracle cure to being a fatty other than building willpower
>>
>>24029189
Choosing low calorie meals and eating slowly.
>>
>>24028958
diet pills or amphetamines
or laxatives and vomiting for the times you far exceed your limit, but that shouldnt be needed if you use stimulants to suppress your hunger
>>
>>24028958
You could always try Body by Adderall worked for me
>>
>>24029157
>given tons of advice
>no I have no will power
>ok work on that then
>no
Stay fat
>>
>>24029189
eat stuff that isnt laden with fat and sugar
of course some fat is fine and even necessary, but dont eat melted cheese bacon balls dipped in butter

anything less than your tdee will work, 1200 just works for most people
>>
>>24029189
aren't you like 6'2? of course 1200 wouldn't be sustainable for tall people
>>
Im getting fat too bro Im chugging it up my waistline is in the gutter im so sad but I cant stop
>>
all you fatties need gym rat bfs that make you work out and threaten to dump you if you dont

oh right they dont want you because you are fat in the first place!! lose it now!
>>
File: what4.png (37 KB, 229x213)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>24029217
>>24029238
I do. Like today I had beans and rice with vegetables? I eat pretty healthy.
>>24029271
Only 6'1 :c
>>
>>24029314
sounds fine, just eat less of it if you're looking to lose weight
especially the rice, carbs add up fast
>>
>>24029058
how do i get meth?
>>
>>24029221

Stimulants make me feel bad :(
>>
>>24028958
If you’re saying you’re too lazy you need to fix your motivations

There is no easy way to lose weight effectively that doesn’t involve damage to your health & pain

If you want an easy thing then delay breakfast and drink black coffee, that should help
>>
>>24029110
>implying cooking will stop someone from being fat
you've never seena chefs huh?
>>
Personally I find that breakfast bars work wonders in telling my tummy to STFU. I eat one 180kcal bar in the morning and that really fills me up. My only other meal is at about 4PM, so kinda between lunch and dinner. That’s the latest my one bar sustains me and the earliest I can eat without feeling like I’ll need something again later at night. That meal is anywhere between 1200-1600kcal. Been doing this for over a decade and my tummy is as flat as it gets. I’m 6’4 though so 1800kcal max per day is on the low side and I’m very mobile. When I eat on the lower end I can definitely feel myself getting tired earlier.
>>
>>24029908
lol yeah being around food 24/7 tends to make you want to eat a lot more. Most chefs have quite the tummy for this reason, I’m ex-F&B so I know what it’s like. But that’s why I always say that dieting starts at the grocery store; the less shit you have to snack on at home = the less you’re going to snack.
>>
>>24028958
>t. 5’8” 185lb
sorry i lol’d. seriously just eat less and eat protein and high fiber
>>
>>24030159
Seriously, fiber will make you feel full op
>>
>>24030159
At least that’s still a salvageable weight though. I’m 155lbs but 6’4 and am extremely skinny. At least going down from 185/5’8 is doable without having to worry about a ton of excess skin, I mean yeah there will be some but those who are >200 tend to have much more serious issues in dealing with that.
>>
Lots and lots of sex.
>>
you are overeating because you are addicted to it, not because you are doing something catastrophically wrong
cutting out fast food and snacks with the intention of lessening your dependence on it rather than weight loss first will make losing weight much much easier
>>
2500 calories today
im so fat
>>
>>24028958
Intermittent fasting and low dose metformin (850mg a day) helped me to go from 190lb to 145lb (I'm 5'7) in half a year without doing much anything else at all.
Commitment to intermittent fasting helped me not to snack when I'm bored and metformin changed my taste from wanting to eat sweets and stuff to more healthy stuff.
I'm still losing weight and plan to get down to 130lb in a few months.
>>
>>24029169
Modafinil and nic (pure, so vape or gum)
>>
>>24028958
>exercise
good for you, but another hour of cardio is probably not gonna be the diff
>protein
overrated, obviously food for sparing muscle but if you can't cut 10lbs, you need to lower your protein standards if necessary
>stop eating
you just set yourself up to binge. hunger is heavily determined by what is in your eyes and thoughts, and if you putt yourself in a deprivation mindset and you aren't strong enough (no one is, over long enough) you WILL binge.
>better person
doing anything hard is going to teach you about yourself, and the lesson isn't learned until you are dead. learn how you are a better person by being smarter, and more patient, about how you approach your diet.

>what DO I do then
eat more fiber. fruit and veggies will fill the shit out of your stomach. so will apple sauce and rolled oats. add lean meat or protein shakes for lean protein.
eat stuff that fits into your goals. try to hit your calorie number, do not golf. you will set yourself up for a binge and lose willpower and confidence, two of your most valuable resources.
journal your food. if you aren't journalling it, you are trusting your brain. your brain made you fat, it made me anorexic then fat. you can only trust it so far.
care for yourself mentally, physically, and socially. losing weight is hard for 99% of the population, you need to cheat and make it easy and possible by figuring out the kinds of shit that is going on in your noggin that makes you unable to stick to a diet plan. happy life = easy lifestyle change. shitty life = lifestyle fucked and out of control

>you are contradicting other anons why should I listen to you
I am not anorexic (ie I dont hate my body, think about food all the time, cause health issues) but I am able to very consistently undershoot my goal intake, because I know how to make dieting easy, but effective. I am not a skeleton or fat, there is not neurosis motivating me, I just decided to lose weight. haven't gone over calories since I started.
>>
File: 1641792840833.jpg (23 KB, 250x250)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>24029113
Then stop crying about being fatass
You have only one strategy to burn fat - spend more energy per day than you eat.
Thats it. If you dont follow it you will not lose weight
>>
>>24028958
just cut the fried foods and enroll in a martial art
>>
>>24029113
long term motivation is not enough? if you normally track long term stuff well, then learn more about the benefits of weight loss
if you also would have trouble reading a 1k page book or waiting for a plant to grow, then set up rewards to give yourself when you follow through. give yourself a cheat day, a rainy day jar, call in sick to work and play tf2.
there is no shame in it, long term motivation is a faculty that develops at different time and rates in different people
>>
Just change your eating habits. Instead of potato chips try fresh fruit and vegetables. Don’t drink sugar water and avoid extras like fries with you burger or chicken sandwich. Go to the gym or just walk more. I lost 40 lbs my fist semester at uni just from avoiding sugarwater and skateboarding between classes.
>>
>>24028958
Literally just microdose LSD or shrooms. There's absolutely no reason to be fat after microdosing was discovered.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.