[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0.0.png (278 KB, 541x782)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>
>>24024090
No thigh pics from emale :((
>>
>>24024090
I know I meme a bit about the big government and the lie about sex. But It's a cope to hide my fear of sex. Like I don't get how people can post there body's and feel good or happy. Is it self hate. Do people who have sex hate themselves? Is that what all sex its. I know this is more of just a rant but I don't get sex at all. Sex is scary and weird. I wish I was more ace then I am.
>>
File: vent.png (32 KB, 400x225)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>24024090
dont mind if I do
>>
I have been having work and it's really stressful and I'm sick all the time and I just want to be a cute girl and cuddle my wife but it's going to take me decades to even come close to passing.
>>
why do autistic "people" have to exist?
>>
i want to be raped i want to be raped i want to be raped i want to be raped i want to be raped i want to be raped i want to be raped i want to be raped i want to be raped i want to be raped i want to be raped
>>
Im annoyed that i havent malefailed once in the 3+ years that ive been on hrt and then i keep seeing people posting about malefailing 3 months in, like fuck you.
>>
>>24024168
ok mamiya, at least post your tits again
>>
i'll never find a cute millennial gf
>>
File: pepsimilk.jpg (50 KB, 933x993)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I hate myself and hate sex and other people and I don't feel like I'll ever be able to pass, even if somehow physically I would which is impossible I can never be a woman inside my mind. I am a male with male experiences, my childhood was a failed boyhood, not a girlhood. That I can't ever experience.
>>
>>24024385
Fuck this hits home
>>
I don't have much to vent today but imma gonna try.
*strain my little brain*
I thought if i epilated my chest I would not have to do it again for like 4 weeks and it would be super smooth.
but it is still a bit sandpapery and not as smoooth as I hoped. also it takes like a week to grow back :(
>>
I hate all the creepy diaper threads.
I think manmoding is stupid and sets you up for a life of heartbreaking loneliness.
I wish I wasn't poor.
I wish I could live with my husband fulltime.
Thank you.
>>
im tired of being ugly. all i want is to feel pretty for once in my life. im upset that im too poor to do anything about it
>>
last year i spent my entire birthday crying in bed, all my friends and family didnt want to have anything to do with me anymore. so this year i'm going to meet as many new people as possible and invite them to my first birthday party since i was like ten. they'll all only be there because of me, i'll wear my favorite dress and i'll play my favorite music all evening and night long.
>>
>>24024090
I hate troons
>>
>>24024141
I considered myself asexual for a few years. It started with a somewhat twisted sexual development as a young teenager due to self-hate. I felt ashamed of my body and didn't want to expose myself, and was too shy to approach people, but I was very curious about sex. I started thinking that maybe if someone were to rape me, I would be able to accept and enjoy it, as my complaints and self-doubt wouldn't matter. However, I then had a nightmare in which I was raped by a woman, and experienced how terrible it is when it actually happens. After that I considered myself asexual for several years.
After I transitioned, I started to get a lot more attention from guys, and I went along with it. Making people I admire feel good sexually was fulfilling in a way, although I refused to have sex because I was still afraid to expose myself. My current partner whom I've been with for 5 years now recently managed to help me over my fears as I fully realised how genuine his love, appreciation and attraction are. Thanks to that, I now know how intimate it feels to expose myself to him and have sex together, like we're merging, and his love fills up the void I had felt inside me my whole life.
Nowadays I might be a bit of a sex addict, considering how often we have sex since we're both in the mood almost all the time. I only want it with him though. I'm not sure if my feelings are love or obsession, but I'm glad they're mutual.
>>
>>24024319
I fell for a zoomer and I regret ever meeting her
>>
>>24024796
:)
Sorry about your past, Anonette, and I hope it goes better this time
>>
>>24024796
Invite me :>
>>
File: 1638136653552.jpg (46 KB, 500x544)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>24024710
>a life of heartbreaking loneliness
that was going to happen to some people either way
>>
>>24024090
I'm so lost. I just dropped out of college and my parents who financially support me don't even know. And it's not like I'm dumb or something, all of the concepts we went through were really easy too... I just couldn't muster even a bit of drive to study for exams and just gave up. I'm a fucking failure. I also impulsively deleted all my social media and changed my number so I'm once again completely alone and I get panic attack daily because of this. What do I even do now? I don't know if I'm even capable to find a job in my current state. I'm so so lost and alone and afraid of the future. And my dysphoria that's completely taking away any will to live I have left isn't helping at all...
>>
>>24025100
yeah we're pretty gay
>>
>>24025287
Honestly the only 'light' that I see is love I suppose, it's the only thing I dream about these days but thinking that someone could love a disgusting self hating tranny freak is a fucking joke.
>>
>>24025290
it just kills me because she was kind of on the cusp and could at least get millennial stuff if she was shown the source material or had it explained or whatever, really good sense of humor in kind of a fucked up memey way that I really appreciated, but then in some regards she was like an alien and I just couldn't understand or approach her in a lot of ways so it ended up with her breaking my heart and us not talking
fuck I miss her
sorry

anyway I hope you find your millennial gf
>>
File: 141881-full.jpg (77 KB, 693x448)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>when u get a haircut but u have no friends
>>
I haven't eaten in two days and I'm starting but I have absolutely no drive to get up, go shopping and cook something. I think I'm just going to rot here in my bed. What a fitting end
>>
>>24025331
me wvery time. i look so fucking cute too i hate myself
>>
>>24025313
Where do you live i can try?
>>
>>24025350
A Slavic shithole
>>
i'm too ugly and worthless to be loved so i'm just going to kill myself. being alone feels empty and meaningless
>>
>>24025340
Eat something ya dingleberry
>>
>>24025409
I have no energy left, and I'm too poor to order something. I run out of mones last month and I feel like shit rn so I need to save up for that
>>
>>24025007
i don't know what to say back really.
>>24024141
cont
I think I'm done with the whole sex thing. I'm starting to hate my dick not in the way of gender dysphoria but just hate of sex. Are there good sex drive killers for women? I want to get on them now. Idk. i just don't know
>>
I do love you but the penis does bother me. I am sorry.
>>
other rant. Why the fuck I'm a getting more heave when eating less. WHAT THE FUCK. I want to loss weight. Start cal counting. But still gaining it. FUCK
>>
>>24024090
I'm a failed male who wants to transition but repressed because I'd be a hon and don't want to ruin my life even further. I wish I just had someone who understood and cared about me but I'll never get it.
>>
>>24026203
you sit on your big fat ass the whole day girl
>>
>>24026239
I'm working out too. I work out for 45 mins every 2nd day?
>>
File: pain no 2.jpg (1.3 MB, 2592x1456)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
here is some bs from high school, like seven years ago
>>
>>24025316
I'm a millennial and get along with zoomers quite well so I get it :/
>>24024319
You just need to be the lil zoomer for a boomer is all and it'll work out.
>>
I haven't spoken to anyone outside of 4chan in like a month even online.
>>
>>24024090
Last night, my thread got posted on Twitter, so naturally I went to the replies to see what people were saying, and it really sunk in that most people will never understand why I'm suffering so much. I just want a real female voice. I wanna be able to naturally speak, sing, yell, or whatever like a normal 18 year old girl, like I should've been, and it hurts so badly that I'll never be able to really have that, but I guess I'm not allowed to mourn that. The replies were full of strawmen about me wanting to be an anime girl, how I'm "brainwormed", or even going as far as calling me a pedo because I wanna sound like a normal cis woman my age instead of a tranny.
>>
>>24027054
I'm just so tired of it. God forbid I'm not okay with being a hon, right?
>>
File: dog.png (1.06 MB, 600x800)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
i look like a man
>>
>>24027054
was it terfs that reposted it?
>>
>>24027096
Believe it or not, no. It was a trans person with like 7k followers.
>>
I feel so overwhelmed I’m just not good at living, I can’t handle all these responsibilities
>>
File: 1630188486509.png (205 KB, 573x409)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
I'm wasting my life. Yes, but how so?
I'm in my mid-twenties, I had to move back home three years ago, my entire social life collapsed. I can't out myself here. I work an office job that I hate. My coworkers hate my guts and the feeling is mutual. Once I'm done with work, I usually just go to sleep and stay asleep until I have to get up for work again. Sometimes I get up to graph dinner and go back to sleep afterwards. On the weekends I binge drink alone, because there's nothing but small towns in a 100km radius here.
Earliest I can move again is at the end of this year. Where did it all go so wrong? If only I could start over at age eighteen.
>>
>>24027125
wow what a bunch of assholes. they should be ashamed of themselves esp if the poster was a trans woman
>>
>>24024090
I do not deserve a nice bf. I see my guy friends and want to fuck them even though they have gfs. I'm a shit person.
>>
>>24027139
The poster was a trans woman, as were most of the replies. It upsets me knowing that even the people I'd expect to most understand don't get it. Makes me almost feel like a freak in some weird way.
>>
>>24027146
>I do not deserve a nice bf.
No, seems like you just don't want a nice bf. Get a hobby.
>>
>>24027139
>>24027176
twitter trannies hate 4chan trannies
>>
>saw a friend last night who I had a crush on
>he has gf
>us and other people were drinking and talking and playing games
>small party
>was on his team
>got bit tipsy
>kept on leaning into him and talking a lot
>noticed his gf kinda giving eyes
>so did he
>stopped responding flirty-like
>he goes and hangs out with gf
>she keeps giving me eyes
>feel shitty
>>
>>24027279
>flirting with a man who is already taken and uncomfortable
you get what ya fuckin' deserve lel
>>
>>24027350
He didn't seem uncomfortable until he saw his gf...
>>
>>24027252
whatd we do to them?
>>24027279
this is a lil cringe
>>
>>24027372
excuses excuses. it's still a bullshit move from a desperate asshole; i get feeling lonely but fucking go after someone who isn't in a relationship, maybe
>>
Bla we always used to act a bit flirty towards each other. His gf is nice too, but like why is it an issue now?
>>
>>24027456
>why is it an issue now?
cause he has a girlfriend dummy
>>
>>24027436
Wasn't actually going after him.. why can't we just flirt with friends. I wouldn't actually kiss him or fuck him, just like hugs and lie head on shoulder and stuff
>>
>>24027469
Always had gf. Had this gf for like 2 years
>>
>>24027472
alright i hope if and when you get a boyfriend he gets touchy feely and flirtatious with other women<3
>>
>>24027483
...lol...
I don't know if that would upset me actually. I don't think it would so long as he hugged me more. Maybe it would if I actually really cared for him or viewed other person as threat?
>>
>>24027483
Plus, not a girl. I'm a guy. His gf shouldn't care. She knows he's bi.
>>
>>24027481
so she just now has a problem with it? did you just turn pretty enough for her to feel threatened or something?
>>
>>24027534
Idk, maybe I was being more clingy than usual. Usually I'm getting more dick and affection lol
>>
>>24027532
>His gf shouldn't care. She knows he's bi.
>His gf shouldn't care.
>She knows he's bi.
>>
>>24027558
?
>>
How I can still be bad at basketball, it's been 2 years and I still suck, no one want to pick me because I can't carry nor be reliable down the stretch, I can't dribble for shit I'm just an off ball shooter and I'm not even good at that, the only good thing I do is play D but no one cares about that, I practice 4 times a week in the morning and usually look sharp even on 1 on 1 but I lost all confidence in real games. I'm 6'2 and fit so I have no excuse. I just want hoop well
>>
>>24027632
Skin color?
>>
>>24024090
I know that all i have left from the an hero-ing is pure delusional thinking:
"This *must* work out"
"Things *have to* get better"
"Things *will* be better"
"I *have* to be fine"
"HRT *has to* have a noticeably feminizing effect on me"
"It *can't* be too late"
I know that its illogical to think like this, but the alternative is death.
I can't ever analyze my own thoughts whilst sober because they lead to me making new scars on my limbs.
Why did i have to be born with this body?
Why did i have to be born to a family that at best can't understand me?
Why did i learn of HRT's existence and then be forced to watch my body masculine?
>>
>>24027636
Well obviously not black or else I wouldn't be saying that I suck at basketball, I'm lightskin like Klay, he is actually my role model
>>
>>24027656
i relate completely anon. i guess we just have no choice but to have hope and press on. it’s grim but that’s our lot in life
>>
>>24025588
Isn't HRT a sex drive killer by itself? I thought it would go automatically low unless you took prog. Just get on E.
>>
File: 1641684749177.jpg (44 KB, 567x461)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>24027534
I just want to hug him and lean head on him. Not doing to suck his dick without both of their permission. Why is just light flirting such an issue.
>>
I fucking hate everytime I 'malefail' because I'm pre-HRT and know that people are just making fun of me
>>
>>24027888
I have been on it for 9 months now. First 6 months I have 0 sex drive. It was so great. I want that again :c
>>
>>24024090
I've become a person I've never wanted to be and my sense of morality, my compassion for others, has almost completely disappeared
>>
>>24028063
idk man maybe just find somebody else to take out your sexual frustrations on
>>
File: 176.jpg (18 KB, 473x476)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>24027517
i hope if and when you get a boyfriend he gets flirty with people way prettier than you at parties
you notice him blushing, you've never seen him do that
you notice him laugh, a genuine laugh you've never heard
he barely speaks to you the whole night

you hope he doesn't realize he could do so much better<3
>>
>>24028448
I'm not prettier than her though. I don't see why she would see me as a threat
>>
>>24028448
Also, that sounds like hell
>>
HOW TO TELL CUTE GRIL (boymoder) I THINK SHE'S CUTE?

t. boymoder
>>
>>24028496
It's not about whether you're a threat or not, most people don't like others touching their S/O in general.
The girlfriend doesn't know if you're hugging him as a "bro" thing or if you have ulterior motives, especially if he is bi as you said. Especially especially if you have a crush on him. That stuff shows in your body language.

You feel shitty for a reason, you know what you did crossed a boundary. Stop trying to justify it.
>>
>>24028596
>You feel shitty for a reason, you know what you did crossed a boundary. Stop trying to justify it.

:/ I mean you're right, but I think it's a dumb boundary. I just want to sit on the couch with him and lean on his chest and lap. I'd hug her to if she wanted and she's never had an issue with me cuddling him before :/
>>
>>24024090
did jannies finally filter ywnbaw
>>
>>24028596
don't bother with him he's just trying to simultaneously self pity "uuuu i'm so shitty for liking and hugging a TAKEN MAN" and jerk himself off with "she sees me as a threat? does that mean he talks about me? does it show? owo?"
>>
File: 20220112_1045272.jpg (817 KB, 2495x2448)
817 KB
817 KB JPG
>>24024090

I look like this

therefore I will be taking my own life shortly
>>
>>24024169

cope
>>
>>24024141
i'm ashamed of my sexuality because i feel too ugly and weird for it

i wish i were a hot agp
>>
>>24024090
This board really needs a feet thread.
>>
>>24028632
Lol ya, I think you're right. Bla if I get invited over more I'll just not do this shit I guess. I just really loved that bit of skin contact and stuff right? But ya, you're right.

It's not like I can't hit on other guys who aren't taken (bonus points if it makes him jelly lol)
>>
>>24028632
yep
when he said "bonus points if it makes him jelly" that sealed the deal
this nigga is an aspiring homewrecking whore
>>
i kinda want to quit my job, but i have no idea what i would do instead
>>
>>24028711
Never done sex stuff with a friend since HS. And I don't fuck dudes who I know are married or in relationships cause cheating is bad. But if he would rather be with me than her foid ass, I'm not going to complain.
>>
>>24028743
sure, sure. but don't come crying when he inevitably leaves you for another foid to settle down
>>
>>24028743
lol the fact that you are mad at her for no reason just shows you fantasize all day about stealing him from her
pathetic
>>
why am i over 6 foot with a disgusting man chin its fucking unreal and i feel disgusting all of the time. i dont want to transition i wish i just wasn't trans but the idea of being male until i did is fucking awful to me. i hate all this shit and i wish i was just normal.
>>
>>24028801
?
do you not enter relationships expecting your partner to eventually leave you for someone else? LOL

despite the fact that they've had many relationships in the past that all failed at some point, do you actually expect new partners to stay with you forever?
>>
>>24028836
you see relationships/people as disposable, alright boys pack it up
>>
>>24028836
>do you not enter relationships expecting your partner to eventually leave you for someone else
no

>do you actually expect new partners to stay with you forever
yes

t.normal
>>
>>24028865
I don't understand why anyone would expect a relationship to last forever when they can just look at the world around them. Stay together as long as you love/like each other but hardly anyone stays together for long periods unless it's for kids or out of the comfort of familiarity.
>>
>>24028880
Sounds like you probably get disappointed frequently when shit falls apart on the regular.
>>
>>24028517
directly and honestly, don't fuck around
>>
>>24028898
nope
+ cope, seethe, dialate, et al.
>>
>>24028922
Just the first two
>>
I’m tired of giving out so much love to other people and not having it reciprocated when I’m a dope person and have a lot to offer
Everyone on discord feels like a single serving thing, we chat for one night and then they either ghost or give really boring short responses. I just want someone to vibe with D: and possibly cuddle in the future
>>
>>24028942
Letter
>>
File: rUSs5r7t_400x400.jpg (27 KB, 400x400)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
I travel a lot for work, and it's...really wearing on me. I'm only home on weekends if I'm lucky, and it's rare that I get to stay for more than a week at a time. My boyfriend says it doesn't bother him, but it definitely bothers me. I want to be around him, I want to spend time with him, but we can't afford for one of us to be out of work, and none of the jobs I've found have paid as much or offered the same benefits, so I feel very...stuck, I guess?

Our sex life has absolutely been affected, too. He's purely a top and I'm a strict bottom, and neither of us really enjoy the other role, but I can only get fucked so many times in a short period before I really start to hurt.

I don't know, guys. This is bullshit and I need a vacation.
>>
>>24028942
Why are you looking for love on Discord of all places. Its like a cesspool
>>
>>24028942
i have the same anon

would like to make a good friend with whom i can talk often and who knows more
>>
>>24028967
Mtf
>>24029035
I’m not, many of my discord peeps are also irl friends, it’s just where we conglomerate
>>24029117
drop your tag and I’ll add you if ya wantttt
I’m actually not as interesting as I prolly first implied lol but I try to be fun
>>
>>24029315
your tag?
>>
>>24029475
discord username/number
>>
>>24029486
>>
>>24029510
don't facepalm me bitch, i'll throw hands
>>
>>24029521
do not make me laugh

you probably run like a girl too

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>24029526
>you probably run like a girl too
thx for the compliment, it's very validating
i did track/cross country in hs & college though so i would flex on u
>>
>>24029538
>i did track/cross country in hs & college

woooow

I smoke two packs a day and still can out run you

don't hate me babe

this is how god wanted it and made me
>>
>>24024090

slowly come around to accepting trans as a dating option after seeing some decent pass gen pics from here. go on 2 dating apps and set distance to 25 miles. first app: all the trans are non passing as fuck. second app: all the trans are using filters on their photos to look like girls, googly eyes and things like that.

the only mildly passing trans ignored me up until i change my picture to one where i am wearing nurse scrubs and the hospital is in the background, when i was a nurse student. making her a sort of gold digger cause she only talked to me when she thought i was a doctor, since doctors use the same scrubs as nurses except they pair it with a lab coat.

it's easier to just date average looking cis girls. who are fine with dating a flunky nurse.
>>
>>24029580
That's hilarious, I literally posted a couple of passgen pics to build up the confidence to download a dating app, all the guys either left after I made it clear I was a trans woman or immediately wanted to hook up
>>
My femboy ex-nbf confessed cheating on me so I dumped them but now I regret it because every day I wake up alone and cold in this world.
>>
File: 1633321032062.jpg (24 KB, 279x304)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>24024090
I'm drunk as shit and I'm stupid and gay lmaooooooo
>>
>>24029637
hahahahaha
>>
I cry and look at a old photo of one of my fake ex and listen to the best song he send. I hurt a lot more then the happy thought. He prob use me as a practice gf anyways. But it's helping with something else in a way. Idk, fuck
>>
i just wish i was enough sometimes man. people say i am but i know im not. compared to those around me i feel slow. how the fuck am i suppose to be a good emt if i cant even help myself or my friends when they need me? am i stupid? whats wrong with me? what am I even doing wrong anymore?
>>
>>24025287
Hello me from last semester.

I'm just now getting a shitty part-time job to get away from myself every so often. Honestly idk what's in store for me either, I'll be boymoding for the foreseeable future and I'm honestly just considering the enby cope or larping as a gay guy.
Ironic how much we have to struggle for such a meager existence. Suicide just plain depresses me so I'm trudging on same as ever except I look a bit more attractive which I'm quickly finding out is not as fulfilling or important as people on here make it out to be.
My normie friends and relatives feel more alien to me with each passing day, motherfuckers are feeling a little lonely for the first time in their life and can't cope with it which is just hilarious to someone like me who spent high school sitting alone at lunch and continued to be alone through college only to drop out right as I began to figure myself out. Shit plays out like some cruel joke. The one environment where I have any chance to explore myself fully and I let it slip through my hands, though, I say that but it's mostly outside circumstances that made me drop out.
People could tell that I have huge potential academically and I think so too, but I can only keep the act going for so long. Had to draw the line in the sand, quit while I'm ahead cause I saw what ultimately amounts to a dead end had I continued repressing.
I came out to my sister a little over a month ago now. I think it made sense to her that I was always some type of queer even if she struggled to understand transness. She never brought it up again. Hooray... what a victory. This sort of neutral reaction to my coming out is what I feared most, honestly. Just means I get to continue to be the apparition I've always been in these people's eyes and nothing more. I wanted to meet my sister again, introduce myself, talk about things, but that's not happening.
I just get to be the sub-human thing they poke fun at, which I know they have.

ramble over :)
>>
I wanna live my life for someone else
>>
>>24032418
for me?
>>
I still regret that night. I’m sorry anon. But you were just as toxic as me. We were just bad for each other. I still miss you, but I’m doing good. I doubt you’ll see this and i know you won’t know its about you but i have to say it somewhere.
>>
>>24032689
Let me live for you
>>
>>24032792
made me feel good!!

what is your discord?
>>
>>24032805
Axelrod#7882
>>
>>24032845
forgot to ask

what is your letter?
>>
>>24032855
Bi M
>>
>>24024151
>but it's going to take me decades to even come close to passing.
You will die before you ever "pass"
>>
Yorshka seems to be banned or gone and I never got to arrange meeting up with my beautiful fraulein :(
>>
>>24024385
All of your problems can be solved with a piece of rope and a chair
>>
>>24024729
you will die poor and ugly.
>>
>>24024796
Nice fantasy u know you'll spend another birthday crying in bed. one more year closer to ur sad end
>>
>>24024729
https://youtu.be/fsg4oZLRzgU?t=37
>>
>>24028649
Its not cope, its annoyance
>>
>>24033020
It's a cope.

I just wish I had some motivation to do anything. Whether voice train or diet or something but depression is a bitch and a big one at that. Oh well. Accountability doesn't come easy
>>
>>24024090
Posted this before FUCK it's been living in my head rent free. I had an incident with a friend and it's been messing with me. One of my friends is pale, frail, and male, which is exactly my type. We went walking in cold ass weather (about -20 C) and I offered him one of my sweaters I don't wear anymore because we was pretty underdressed. About a week later he gives it back to me and his scent is all over it. I immediately get hard and flustered. The advice I was given for this was to try and pursue discretely and see what happens. When I entertain this advice, I immediately get shot down. I'm a bisexual in a friend group of straight homophobes. The good part is since I'm the biggest and fittest guy in the group, and I'm pretty closeted, they leave me alone. Needed to air out my grievances with this whole debacle.

>>24029646
lol word
>>
>>24028640
Cute Freckles
>>
i want a maid/slave/pet partner because it really feels like the only way for me to not be scared and uncomfortable during sex is through total domination
>>
>>24024090
my hair is so hard to take care of when its long, i just wish i could have my short and messy boiwife hair again but it made me dysphoric
>>
In October I met and started dating another MtF. I’m probably just too stupid and fembrained but I can’t help but believe in fate and soulmates and shit like that. She lived right in the same town as me, we shared so many interests, she came into my life at seemingly the perfect time. Any sooner I’d have been too deep in repression and before meeting her I was strongly considering moving to another state. We dated. She broke things off. She kissed me and said she changed her mind. She broke things off again. Now she has a gf and every time I think about them together it makes me sick to my stomach and I start shaking and my head starts spinning. We’re still friends, and she’s probably my BEST friend, but I will never mean as much to her as she does to me. I want to feel a connection as deep and powerful as that again, with somebody who will want me. Maybe then I can get over her and we’ll have a nice stable friendship. But t4t dating is fucking impossible. I’m on 6 different dating apps and all I attract is chasers. When I do come across a tranner they’re usually over an hour away and I’m still beholden to my parents will at 22 so that’s off the table. Very rarely I’ll find or even match with another MtF but I can’t hold conversations with them like I could with her. I joined a trans support group and yeah I’ll be honest, part of me hoped I’d meet another trans girl and we’d hit it off and start dating and it’d work out. But at least maybe I’d find a fucking friend who understands this shit or at the very least talk to somebody who listens. But I was the only MtF in the group. Everybody looked at me weird when I said my name and introduced myself. I was too scared to say anything the whole time.
>>
>>24035451
Every weekend the girl I fell in love with goes offline on discord and doesn’t come back on until Monday. And I always see her at the top of my recent DMs and I know exactly what she’s doing. She’s having the time of her life, sharing in a love I will never ever be able to experience but I came so so SO fucking close to. I found my soulmate. I found my other half. The one perfect person I’m meant to spend the rest of my life with. She’s my soulmate but I’m not hers. I’m just too faulty and broken and fucked up. I’m meant to be alone forever. Maybe someday I’ll have a relationship. Some transbian desperate to add another toy to her polycule where I’ll be the fifth most important person in her life, some deranged chaser who sees me as an exotic pet, or some cisfoid who gets with me for woke points and lectures me about my “male socialization.” If I ever have a relationship it will be hollow and meaningless. I will spend every day wishing I was with her instead because I know I can never ever ever feel a love as strong as that again. She is my soulmate but I am not hers. I fit perfectly into her but she doesn’t fit into me. Over time we will grow further apart as she gives more time and energy to somebody she REALLY loves and I will be left alone to die.
>>
How long is it going to take for "if you tell someone they're stuck in a place, that place becomes a prison and also impossible for them to respect" to seep into normalfag consciousness
>>
>>24026233
You're going to be ok, anon. You are beautiful <3 Don't give up
>>
>>24036256
why
>>
I am a cis man who has tranny desires and I hate it. I hate that I am such an incredible low life that I would make up such a thing just so that I have an excuse for being an utter failure.
> inb4: tranny desires cannot be fake
didn't have them when I was younger;
don't have them all the time.
can function normally if need be.
can go years with only occasional thoughts about it.
don't hate my dick.
>>
>>24036696
tranny desires cannot be fake
>>
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck why do I always ruin everything
>>
I'm just fucking sad for no reason I can name. Being trans sucks. Transitioning late sucks. Growing up all wrong sucks. Bearing the scars from that sucks. Always doubting whether I'm truly a woman while feeling, inevitably, that I must be sucks. One day I can be okay and then the next I'm just sad and doubting everything all over.
>>
>>24036738
thank you for your input but as I have stated in my earlier response, see >>24036696, mine are fake.
I am cursed to have tranny desires while not being trans ensuring that not even transitioning would help me.
>>
>>24036977
ok alice
>>
>>24037084
I AM NOT A TRANNY.
t. wishes they were a tranny
>>
ITS STILL
NOT
ENOUGH
>>
>>24037366
if you want to be a tranny so badly, why not just transition
it'll be our secret anon
>>
>>24037413
that made me actually stop for a moment.
but I don't think I could keep a secret like this. and wouldn't reverse dysphoria kick in once I look more fem and grow tits.
>>
>>24037413
Post your tits to me after you did it
Or Let me look them irl
>>
>>24037491
>wouldn't reverse dysphoria kick in once I look more fem and grow tits.
doubt.png
>>
>>24037529
no .. no ... since i am not trans I would feel horrible about having more hips and growing tits.
>>
>>24036696
i know how you feel anon. i just wish i could undeniably be a girl and be done with it

>>24036738
they absolutely can
no tranny thoughts until after 20. sometimes don't think about it
>>
>>24037689
>>24037751
just take your pills already sheesh
>>
>>24037751
this this this.

but also I fucking hate this. I want to be called a tranny; I want a bf who keeps slapping my butt and every time i protest he just pins me against the wall. I want my brain to rebel against it while my body simply gives in to it. aaaarrrrrggggggggg
>>
>>24037795
tried and stopped.

>>24037891
i don't really want to be a tranny though. like i don't want to have to take pills for the rest of my life to pretend i'm something i'm not
>>
>>24037926
>i don't really want to be a tranny though. like i don't want to have to take pills for the rest of my life to pretend i'm something i'm not
I am having a meltdown right about now. I do no care about this. the only reason I am not trying this is because I think I am fake and people will never take this serious. it won't be cute boyfriend slapping my butt while I make dinner. It will be me drinking alone at my place while I wait for the instant noodles to cool down.
>>
>>24037980
i know how you feel. it's not a meltdown for me i just feel numb, like i just am existing instead of going anywhere

this is unsolicited advice but stop drinking. it always makes me feel worse
>>
>>24038034
>this is unsolicited advice but stop drinking. it always makes me feel worse
already stopped drinking. but it doesn't help much. I simply have the meltdowns sober now.
>>
How do you lose the want to post pics to tttt. This is not healty I want to stop. I'm not baiting or what like I hate it :c
>>
>>24038074
yeah. i'm going to cry in bed right now. just going to watch some videos and stuff

it's a stupid feeling. i've been having more dreams about being a girl and stuff like that recently as well which is nice
>>
>>24038131
simple be ugly. I am bald ugly 30+ whiny little mtf repressor bitch and I have little urge to post pics to /tttt/
>>
>>24038131
post them on a twitter or instagram or somewhere else
>>
>>24038131
just post an unsee or something if you must
>>
>>24038207
Yea but I get a lost of false hope
>>24038234
>post them on a twitter or instagram
.... I don't have those anon
>>24038244
Why. People can still remove the text. Then that pic will be posted more because im trying to hide it lol
>>
>>24038263
>People can still remove the text.
didn't check trip, usually I'd say no one's going to bother but in your case better don't lmao
>>
>>24037826
I saw this and now it's make me feel like shit. I was going to right about how much I change but now im just under the hell of being so far behind in life and how I was my "youth"(14 to 22) Just wasting time. wasting away. Idk. It's hard to feel worth anything but I know that's not true. I have no idea what I want in life. I have things I want to do. But I'm scared of doing more. I get in this self hate thing a lot. I can't keep a job. I can't put on a "mask" and act normal for 8 hours a day (lol I can't for 1 hours). What I want is so far away. I would of been dead long ago without my mom anyways. idk. I really don't know. I feel no want from the world for me. And it seems a get "brainworms" from random stuff. lol
>>
>meet someone cute and interesting
>she thinks I'm cute, even says she wants me
>I ruin it by being annoying
why am I like this
how do others deal with this
>>
>>24032754
I'm really hoping this is you, E.
>>
>>24039450
thanks for linking >>24037826
>>
>>24039540
Just stop being an annoying creep omg! Ditch your stupid toys and be boring.
>>
>>24039991
>Ditch your stupid toys
my what now?
>>
File: spinnyspin.png (80 KB, 707x699)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
I haven't had sex with my bf in 6 months and we sleep in the same bed, my list of things I'm interested in sexually has only grown more and more, he has problems with intimacy and that's generally ok since my libido is very low, but I'm not sure how much longer this can go on. I want him to beat the fuck outta me and fuck me till I cry. it's genuinely starting to effect my mental health.
>>
>>24040069
Maybe he feels like garbage after hurting you so he dreads having sex? Take his mental health into consideration to ffs.
>>
i'm having another mental breakdown over being male
>>
>>24040116
the desire for abuse came after the dryspell, the intimacy issue is just a part of him. if I had enough libido I would just fuck my own ass, but 99% I'm never that horny
>>
>>24041179
You can call your dog when it's time
>>
Sad rant incoming
I should've been a fucking youngshit. This isn't just some rant about wishing I transitioned younger generally, I specifically should've been able to start hormones when I was 14. I knew I was trans then. Not in a "I feel like a girl but don't know how to put words to it" way. Not even in a "I think I'm trans but I'm not going to tell anyone" way. I was openly and actively acknowledging that I was a trans woman and that I wanted to start anti-androgens and estrogen immediately. I was begging my parents, therapist, and anyone who would listen to let me start HRT for 3 and a half years straight. My parents bought into the Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria meme even though I had been feeling dysphoric for years by then, and did everything to stop me from getting hormones including emotional manipulation. I live in a country that has good healthcare but lots of red tape and gatekeeping for trans stuff as a minor with no parental approval, and I didn't have the knowledge or resources to do DIY. I know I should at least be grateful that I was able to start as soon as I was 18 and that a lot of trans people have it way worse, but it's just such a frustrating missed opportunity. Also being openly trans for three years while still being poisoned by testosterone bc people said girlmoding would make them more likely to give me HRT while still being poisoned by testosterone was one of the most horrific experiences possible. The weird part is that now at around 20, my parents have started to come around and accept that I'm trans. I want to love them and be close again, but they ruined my teen years, and I feel like the only way I could ever actually forgive them would be if they like, payed for my ffs or something.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.