[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hello, I asked this twice before but asking one last time just to double check. What's wrong with my face, since I don't pass at all when I shave. I'm getting facial masculinization surgery soon and I'm dead set on an adam's apple augmentation but I wanna know what else about my face causes issues so that it could perhaps be fixed.

I wanna be able to be in a lineup of 10 cis guys and not be picked out as the trans one. My unsupportive parents constantly say that my face still looks feminine and that everyone can tell and just humoring me. I diyed test on and off 2013 to 2017, took it consistently from 2017-2019, but all that was without blood tests. Been taking legal test since 2019 with blood test sand normal t levels. Only first pic is pre-t.

I know I need to lose weight and that it would help, working on it, but it can't be just my weight because overweight cis guys still look cis without facial hair.

https://imgur.com/a/Z6eLtQC
>>
By the way, none of the pictures are pre t besides the first one
>>
you look like you've lost weight in the more recent pictures and you're passing better
not 100% but i don't think i'd assume you're afab
just keep doing what you're doing. maybe try building muscle rather than just focusing on losing fat
>overweight cis guys still look cis without facial hair
not true desu, lots of obese people look weirdly sexless
>>
you look best with mid-length hair like in your middle school id pic. it might be mannerism the mirror pic with waving hand seems very feminine to me but i would just think you're gay desu. what kind of FMS are you getting?
>>
> cis guys still look cis without facial hair.

nope, i would kill for your facial hair as cis male lol
>>
>>24025203
I'm straight ):

Thank you everyone for the responses

And for now I'm just getting adam's apple augmentation, but I have the option of getting facial implants and/or injections of dermal fillers if I want to change the shape of my face anywhere.
>>
Honestly, if someone realizes I'm trans and I say I'm cis, would that be believable? Am I just insecure?
>>
>>24023741
Fake photo. They're basically the same and nearly identical.
>>
>>24026834
> Am I just insecure?

hell yeah.

im 165 cm, 55 kg and minimal facial/body hair. even my parents and friends make jokes about my feminine appearance, although i am a cis man in my 30s.
>>
>>24026997
Is there a resource to get more reliable information? I've kinda been obsessing over this the past couple of days and looking at random pages on www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov about gonial angle and gonial flare and other random stuff that are supposed to distinguish males and females in a way that's not changeable. I don't want people to know I'm trans/assigned female at birth.
>>
>>24023741
I was looking up pictures of cis men to try to compare your face and your eyes look different, maybe its the shape of your orbital ridges or whatever. Your brow ridge actually seems quite pronounced. Your cheekbones and chin are small. I think in terms of bone structure people usually have a mix of male and female traits and if you change enough to male, not only will you pass but you wont be clockable or look afab at all. I think if you do get fms I wouldn't clock you. Also your eyelashes look feminine to me but I don't know what it is because I read somewhere that men have longer eyelashes but.
When you say you don't pass when you shave, do you mean other people actually gender you female? Or do you just think that about how you look? Because if I saw you and heard you speaking with a low voice I would gender you male for sure.
Take everything I said with a pound of salt, I don't know what I'm talking about at all and I wish I had a better resource for this too because these skull pictures that are passed around here really aren't very accurate.
>>24026834
If you say it confidently enough, like you are confused why they would think you are trans, then they will believe you. But honestly the chances of that happening are slim, I don't think people know enough about ftms to go around clocking us and nobody wants to assume wrong.
>>
>>24028752
I'm gonna talk to the surgeon more about what exactly he can do about my eyes

>When you say you don't pass when you shave, do you mean other people actually gender you female? Or do you just think that about how you look?

I think I look female. Other people gender me male but only because they've usually seen me before with facial hair.

Thanks for the response. My cis guy college roommate actually clocked me. So now I'm scared of other people clocking me.
>>
>>24023741
do ftms not grow adams apples?
>>
>>24028985
Some do, some don't. Just like cis men.
>>
>>24029056
...why would it be a source of dysphoria then? not all men even have them
>>
>>24029491
Why is height a source of dysphoria? I'm 5 ft tall and have met plenty of men shorter than me. Why is hip dysphoria a thing when there are some cis men with larger hips? Why do trans guys with small chests get dyphoria when some cis men with gyno exist? Why is voice dysphoria a thing when Linus Tech Tips exists?

It doesn't matter if all men have them or not, it's still associated with masculinity and maleness. It makes me self-conscious. Still gonna think about it because most men in my family don't have a prominent adam's apple and I think people in my culture generally don't have them (know a lot of Arabs but most don't have it). The ones that do though, they just look more masculine honsetly.
>>
>>24028862
I think Eppley and Taban do infraorbital rim implants. Who are you going to? There's a lack of FMS before/after results, I think this board would be interested if you ever get it.
>>
>>24023741
You do ok cis...like a cis male that is, because that’s what you are. You are a cis male in female clothing.
>>
>>24029584
I would prefer to not name who I'm going to. I'm on medicaid and have a consultation in a couple weeks with the surgeon who does it for cis men at a NY hospital (has never operated on ftm before apparently). Not looking for any implants that I'd have to replace or anything though. Adam's apple would be a natural/permanent implant. Anything else would be dermal fillers so that nothing bad happens if I can't get another surgery again in 10 or 20 years.
>>
>>24029643
Sorry I didn’t bother to you read your post OP. Let me just fix up my post.

You do ok cis...like a cis female that is, because that’s what you are. You are a cis female in male clothing.

Also imagine trading life on easy mode to become a manlet without a dick and breast scars. Disgusting. I bet your voice sounds like a chain smokers voice. All ftm do
>>
>>24029643
lmao what? I'm so confused. I'm a trans man. None of the clothing is female except the baby/toddler picture. I'm wearing THOBES in some of the pictures, aka Arab cultural MALE clothing lmfao
>>
>>24023741
>My unsupportive parents constantly say that my face still looks feminine and that everyone can tell and just humoring me.
I looked at the imgur link before I read your post. I assumed you were a mtf and slowly realized that you were posting post-transition pictures.
I am just a dumbass fox, though, so keep that in mind.
>>
>>24029643
Lmao imagine passing so well that you get clocked as MtF instead of FtM. You made it, OP.
>>
>>24029666
lmfao you're just a transphobe and fucked up trying to misgender me, that's just amazing

I'm very happy with my penis, chest, and voice for the record. fuckin hilarious
>>
>>24029713
Can I see your penis?
>>
>>24029724
Not for free ;)
>>
>>24029735
Can I ask, are you able to feel anything with a transpenis? Not trying to bully you, I just want to know.
>>
>>24029756
If you're genuinely asking then yes, you can.

You can use your natal penis without any surgeries (some trans men view their erectile tissue as a penis regardless).

If you're a guy who uses prosthetics and view your prosthetic as your penis, then lots of prosthetics will have a way for you to feel everything.

Metoidioplasty will obviously let you still feel everything.

Phalloplasty will let you feel everything if you get something called a "nerve hookup" (which most phalloplasties have, basically taking a nerve from somewhere else and using it to connect your natal erectile tissue with all the tissue in the neophallus)
>>
>>24029696
yeah, guess my parents are wrong lmao
>>
I'm a cis guy and I honestly look like a pooner without facial hair and sometimes even get misgendered. It's not that uncommon.

You with facial hair look way more like a man than I do with or without it, desu
>>
>>24029643
>You do ok cis...like a cis male that is, because that’s what you are. You are a cis male in female clothing.
>>24029666
>Sorry I didn’t bother to you read your post OP. Let me just fix up my post.
>You do ok cis...like a cis female that is, because that’s what you are. You are a cis female in male clothing.
>Also imagine trading life on easy mode to become a manlet without a dick and breast scars. Disgusting. I bet your voice sounds like a chain smokers voice. All ftm do

hahahahaha. holy shit you are one sad motherfucker
>>
Eyes. Just wear the glasses
>>
>>24029998
Yeah, I look more masc with the glasses. Probably a good idea to wear them more often anyway because my eyesight is getting worse.
>>
Test, have I been banned yet? Test!
>>
>>24028985
I’m an mtf who transitioned in her 20s and I never grew one.

OP you need to lose weight like you cheeks look chubby and it makes them look feminine. You also have that doe-y look to your eyes. Masculinization could hide that better though. You need a more pronounced brow and square jaw. You look like a very low T male. I highly suggest losing the fat and putting on as much muscle as you can
>>
>>24029560
It causes you dysphoria because you know the reason you have no Adam’s apple wide hips and breasts isn’t because of some genetic fluke, it’s because you’re female. It’s the same reason trans girls 6’+ have dysphoria about their height when 6’+ cis women exist.
>>
File: Maculinisation-2.jpg (117 KB, 800x600)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>24029653
derma fillers can get you really good results and look pretty natural
>>
>>24029560
>5 ft tall

LMAOOO, thanks for the laff
>>
>>24033262
Can't tell if you're trying to be transphobic or not
>>
>>24033632
better example
>>
>>24033229
>>24033632

I actually found a few pictures from before that middle school picture that are 100 percent pre-t

https://imgur.com/a/90tKcqM

Would jaw contouring still be useful?
>>
>>24035477
who's that? any before pics?
>>
>>24035647
sorry, meant for >>24035516
>>
>>24035657
Do people get notifications or something if you respond to their reply?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.