[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ajg6DjG_460s.jpg (41 KB, 460x403)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Are there any other bottoms that are alpha outside the bedroom? I'm a combat vet that makes a lot of money, lifts heavy weights and could probably kick your ass. I can't really relate to most of you.
>>
Your not alone
>>
File: sheppie.jpg (602 KB, 1920x1080)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
>>24019390
Yes the duality of it is staggering. Also very tough for them to deal with unless they have gay friends because usually they are surrounded by straight men who look up to them.
>>
File: puke.png (96 KB, 200x270)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>24019390
>Masc bottom
>>
>>24020785
So are highly accomplished straight women also gross?
>>
>>24019390
Go back to afghanistan you bastard, maybe you can find a few strong tops among the taliban, i think theyd love to have your company buddy
>>
>>24020805
Absolutely lmao. They’re all bitchy, combative, and angry. A cis bitch will literally argue with you over anything, so imagine a successful chick who thinks she’s hot shit. Not to mention the average cis bitch is fat as shit.

This is all cope over not being born cis, but I’m still right
>>
>>24019390
I'm vers (a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do) but leaning bottom and I'm pretty much like that. Except I don't lift and I'm tiny, but I own a successful business and can outshoot just about anyone except for Miculek.
>>
>>24019390
You deserve to be worshipped
>>
>>24020839
A woman is feminine, you're a hairy gorilla
>>
>>24021255

I'm vers too but when you spend most of your life as a top I think bottoming becomes more of the focus
>>
File: 1642134487368.jpg (64 KB, 680x383)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>24019390
I am not a combat vet but my friends usually refer to me as "the mountain", i am basically a big man who dreams to do manly things in the woods, dressing in a masculine way, looking silent and self assured but i'd love to find someone to be the bottom to. I like to see me as "hard" outside, a social accepted man, but my ideal is to find someone who lets me undress from the social mask. I just want to cuddle. And chop wood.
>>
>>24021329

Very relatable anon. I hope you find that someone
>>
>>24021383
Me too anon, me too
>>
Would bottoms like that ever go for someone who's a lot less masculine than them?
>>
>>24020839
Ah, the woman-hating tranny meme.

Anyway, I'm not him but I'm a successful physician that is known to run the show in the rest of my life but in the bedroom I'm a switch that goes into full brain-melted bottom with the right dom (most have been cis women). They enjoy it because it makes them feel powerful, I enjoy it because my brain shuts the fuck off
>>
>>24021329
Based
>>
>>24021490
I'd do, but i'd prefer someone comparable to me
>>
>>24021490

I would top a twink that's smaller than me, but if you're bigger than me I would rather bottom, I like to crossdress too so it's not hard to be more masculine than me in the bedroom
>>
>>24020805
Masculine dominant men are nothing like accomplished straight women. While the rare bird accomplished woman is masculine in personality most of them don't know how to man up and overcompensate by acting bitchy. They lack the fearlessness and emotionless drive that a dominant man does. No man in battle will follow a woman into hell.
>>
>>24021297
I’m actually hairless due to being Asian. Nice try faggot.
>>
>>24022627
I'm asian due to being hairless
>>
>>24019390
>alpha
>insecurely talks about he could (probably) beat up a board full of trannies
>>
>>24020805
Yes.
>>
>>24019390
Combat vet?
Do you wrestle wounded bears?
>>
>>24019390
masc bottoms make me think of leather gays. it feels like a dying breed, most of them are boomers
>>
>>24019390
Muscles don't do anything when someone spikes your drink and strangles you while your unconscious

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.