[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: c6cdj3ly0fe41 (1).jpg (27 KB, 640x360)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
/repgen/ is for anyone repressing any aspect of /lgbt/ . For the sake of quality control, do not respond to trips or pinkpillers.
>>
>>24014487
I hope you're ready to accept that you're a tranny and take your fucking pills
>>
>QOTT: How often do you experience seriously dysphoric/tranny thoughts?
>>
>>24014528
whenever im not on autopilot
>>24014513
even if one identifies as a male? why can trans women identify as women and be women but we can't identify as men and be men, rather than being trannies?
>>
>>24014528
not that often anymore. i have more pressing issues. i think dysphoria is often like suburban ennui, it's for bored narcissists that don't have real shit to worry about
saying "i have dysphoria" is like saying "i have depression and anxiety". like yeah it's objectively true but so what? who gives a shit?
>>
>>24016647
>saying "i have dysphoria" is like saying "i have depression and anxiety". like yeah it's objectively true but so what? who gives a shit?
I felt that in my bones... all of this shit feels so wrong to say.
>QOTT: How often do you experience seriously dysphoric/tranny thoughts?
I kind of only feel uncomfortable with my body when I try to be more fem or I feel like I want to be a woman. in everyday life when I am focused on other things it doesn't really bother me.
>>24014513
>I hope you're ready to accept that you're a tranny
I try not to label myself because otherwise I hate myself, because in my head tranny=bad. I simply try to do things that I like, if that ends in me taking "my fucking pills" so be it. But I hate the idea of declaring myself a tranny.
>>
>>24014528
Roughly 2 breakdowns per week with occasional bursts of a week or more straight of breaking down /being on the verge or of stable mood. Plus whenever I accidentally encounter an article or news story involving teenage or earlier trans people
>>
>>24014513
why
i will never pass
>>
>>24016311
>we can't identify as men and be men, rather than being trannies?
you can identify as whatever you want, but if you have something to repress then you're not a heteronormative cisgender person

>>24016900
>I hate the idea of declaring myself a tranny
this is a fairly healthy outlook in terms of not restricting yourself to labels, if you're still acknowledging and doing something about your dysphoria, but the insidious part there is continuing to foster a strong sense of internalized transphobia

>>24016939
to stop things getting worse and treat your dysphoria with the best options available
>>
File: 1627335779850m.jpg (90 KB, 795x1024)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>24016956
>>
>>24016968
>i will never pass
see
>>24016968
>>
>>24016956
>to stop things getting worse and treat your dysphoria with the best options available
i don't want to be a laughing stock please just let me cope and slowly die
>>
>>24016956
but if we're born men, are men and identify as men, were just cisgender men? idk wtf heteronormative even means in this context
>>
>>24016982
what are you repressing, then?

>>24016976
you're posting on the 4tranny board my dude, I'm not letting you do anything you're not letting yourself do
>>
>>24016999
gender dysphoria, which doesn't change anything about what we said
>>
>>24016956
>if you're still acknowledging and doing something about your dysphoria
I genuinely think I do not have real dysphoria.
but I do small gnc stuff to make me feel better, am in the process of removing my chest hair completely and think about getting laser on my face.
the not calling myself a tranny thing is also so I can talk about it with my therapist: I would simply feel ridiculous calling myself a tranny.
> internalized transphobia
don't think I am transphobic, it's just that I am not trans and me transitioning would confirm all the terf points of just being a pervert man in a dress.
But I still need to do something and work through my gender non-conforming feelings.
>>
>>24017038
>gender dysphoria
so you're not cisgender
you could even be more comfortable with a male social role and pronouns and all that, but you're unhappy with some aspect of being a guy or would prefer to be more like a girl in those regards, right? it's pretty straightforward

>>24017051
what makes you think it isn't real? the only motivations you've expressed thus far are bending over for people who hate you simply for existing in any capacity
>>
>>24017065
no, let's say one has gender dysphoria
they can transition and identify as female, in which case they are male to female and therefore trans
or they can repress and continue identifying as male, and one obviously cannot be male to male, so they are cisgender
not all of us wish to be defined by our mental illnesses
>>
>>24017065
>what makes you think it isn't real?
only feel it when I want to feel fem or want to feel less like a man. I can function as a man if necessary. When I am focused on my job it doesn't bother me at all. I am cis with some issues.
It hurts typing this; it hurts being the kind of person who would make something like this up as a coping mechanism for being a social failure.
>>
>>24017089
what a ridiculous false dichotomy, it doesn't matter what you identify as what matters is that you have gender dysphoria and you can do something about it

>>24017167
anecdotally this need only grows and begins to become actively present in all facets of your life more and more as you get older and ignore the problem
>I am cis with some issues.
this is probably the easiest thing to make up and keep telling yourself
>>
>>24017181
>what matters is that you have gender dysphoria and you can do something about it
yeah but you're not trans if you're not transitioning lol
nta btw, I'm not a mentally ill repressor who hangs around /tttt/
>>
>>24017193
if you're dissatisfied enough with your agab to recognize it as dysphoria, you're trans
>>
>>24017181
so self identification doesn't matter? fine, why must one transition as a response to gender dysphoria? im quite confident repression works better for some people
and the trans label is odd, what is even being transitioned if we're repressing?
id rather be a non dysphoric male than a trans woman
>>
>>24017200
no, you're trans if you're transitioning full stop
>>
>>24017181
>anecdotally this need only grows and begins to become actively present in all facets of your life more and more as you get older and ignore the problem
many years ago I had these thoughts and they went away for some years, so it doesn't always get worse. The phases start when I am left to myself for a while -- which covid was excellent at providing.
> this is probably the easiest thing to make up and keep telling yourself
just thought about it. even this is too much labeling. I just need to see myself as a person and not use any of these labels at all.
t. person who wishes to be a bit more fem but often just less manish and is trying to see what they can do about it.
>>
>>24014528
It comes in bursts of bad dysphoria for periods of time.
Latest one is the past 6 months constantly what I think about all day everyday and pretty bad. Leeches into everything I do
Mellow for a bit before that mostly
Pretty bad last spring too.
Mellow before that
Christmas months bad.
Mellow
Autumn pretty bad
Etc etc etc etc etc etc
>>
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
>>
What are the implications of being a prison gay repper? My desire to be with guy just goes away when I coom, and I'm not interested in male who aren't feminine, hairless, young etc. Is it a valuable venture to rep or not?
>>
>>24019608
>My desire to be with guy just goes away when I coom
I'm just gay when I am horny.
> Is it a valuable venture to rep or not?
no. if it's just that you want to fuck a twink.. call yourself heteroflexible
>>
>>24019760
>if it's just that you want to fuck a twink.. call yourself heteroflexible
The thing is, I am more attracted to twinks femboys etc than I am attracted to actual women. Furthermore, I kind of like masculinity in women. Short hair, muscles etc. Likewise I like some masculinity in the twink, like some muscles for instance, short hair is nice too. Also the idea that it is with a man and "homosexual" makes it more exciting. But again I don't like normal men and couldn't imagin fucking one. Also the idea of fucking a twink as my male self isn't all that great. What I would desire would be being a twink myself and fucking one.
>>
>>24019813
pretty hot
>>24014487
Still trying to come to terms with the fact I'm either going to be seen as a faggot or a tranny when I want neither (though I am a fag I really don't want it to define who I am or how people see me, it sucks that most people still have different internal expectations for faggy people (not gays necessarily but you know what I mean))
never gonna transition, I don't want to be a woman, just want to look like one sometimes when I get tired or see myself, most of the time I just don't care
Becoming and being a 'woman' would be so much worse for me in the long run I think, I might be nonbinary but never socially because then people will just think I'm fucking retarded or doing it for attention

(captcha: 0W0XW :/ )
>>
>>24019813
>Also the idea that it is with a man and "homosexual" makes it more exciting.
just don't think about the label.. unless it turns you on than please go ahead and think about it.
if anybody asks why you are fucking this twink just tell them you are heteroflexible and think they are cute and fem.
>>
>>24019908
Yeah, but the issue is, I don't want to do casual sex, and I feel like as a repressor, I would eventually get tired of having the male role and leave the hypothetical twink. Not mentioning that he'd eventually grow old and ugly.
>>
>>24020063
depending on who it is, "male role" might not even be on their mind
>>
>>24020087
The thing is, I take it instacively being the more masculine one. And it doesn't remove the very temporary state that is being a twink.
>>
>>24020063
so you want to be the pretty twink but also get fucked by the pretty twink, while he whispers in your ear that you are a good girl just as he is about to fuck you beyond the leg shake. and then have dinner together and watch netflix???
>>
>>24020104
Basically, yeah. But I wouldn't mind fucking the twink at all, while being the twink. But again, at a certain age, I would just stop being attracted to him. Becoming a man into masculine or normal men is nightmare fuel to me.
>>
>>24020144
bump
>>
>>24019608
You should just go fuck a twink desu unless you live somewhere where gays are executed who gives a f. It might even cure you when you realise it's you don't enjoy it as much as women
>>
i hate looking at cute girls because i wish i could be them
>>
>>24014528
Not that often, but when I do get dysphoric it's like it hits full force at once. I do have tranny thoughts everyday though.
>>
keep catching myself saying "other women" as if im one myself
remember lads sometimes the pink piller is in your subconscious stay strong
>>
>>24014487
i've more or less come to terms with the gender stuff, i really don't care about it anymore
but repping my attraction to men has proven much harder. men are so beautiful. i love men. i just want a bf to wrestle and play sports with and do guy things together. i wish i was normal
>>
>>24025446
yeah same i wish i had a man, but reckoned if im gonna rep tranny shit i might as well rep homosexuality too
>>
>>24025674
yea seems like all of the gay sex having reppers troon out in the end anyway
>>
>>24025674
Homosexual stuff also feels wrong in a way I'd say. Like, if I won't be female, won't be a twink, won't be cute or feminine and will just become an ugly male, then I might as well just try and marry a woman and have kids.
>>
>>24026439
>>24027115
gay sex is legitimately gross. giving at least.. would i bend over while crossdressed and let a std free dude fuck me while pretending i'm a girl in my head? probably? that probably isn't going to happen anytime soon though and i'd most likely have a better chance just living vicariously through a gf at some point than being in a gay relationship i'm ashamed of because i don't want to so shit with men outside of the bedroom where i can pretend i'm not a dude.
>>
I refuse to accept reality. Artificial bodies and brain transplants will exist within my lifetime, I only have to keep myself alive until then.
>>
>>24027907
Imagine if they do but just cost more then we will ever have lol
>>
>>24027907
will the makeup cost extra?
>>
Men and masculinity are disgusting and it's self-evident they should stop existing asap.
>>
lol I posted in this thread a couple of months ago and am now on hormones. good luck with the repression, "bros"!
>>
>>24028111
transitioning isn't an option for a good majority of us. if you're repressing and you can pass you're just a retard.
>>
>>24028111
ive been here for years
>>
>>24028169
if you're repressing because you can't pass you're just a retard.
>>
>>24029024
t. hon

alternatively

t. sociopathic youngshit.
>>
Repression doesn't even work. Have fun retards.
>>
do not take hormones you will act like a 12 year old girl emotionally and they do not do anything
>>
>>24029063
i dont belong in this thread i just wanted to warn people
>>
>>24023366
you have to grow up and realize not everyone gets to be beautiful, pretty, etc
>>
>>24029106
based mel.
>>
>>24029124
manliest man of the wastelands
>>
File: road warrior.jpg (50 KB, 500x528)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>24029388
pic
>>
So I've come to the conclusion that I'm essentially nothing more than a crossdresser, and I'm just upset that my crossdressing isn't giving me the results I want. I think I'm cured. I'm just gonna go back.
>>
>>24029488
what results do you want?
>>
>>24029517
It doesn't matter. I'm just ruining my life and relationships with family. I'm tired of being seen as a mentally ill man. I feel weak. I don't need to do this anymore. I'm just gonna change jobs and go back. I'll get top surgery down the line. I can put all this behind me and just live my life as man, cuz that's what I am and I need to accept reality.
>>
hate being a man but it's all im good at
>>
>>24029727
at least you can still turn your life around
cis life is so much easier and better chances for success
>>
>>24014487
wish i could cum again. i miss the finality of blowing a load and rolling over to go to sleep
>>
>>24031744
why can't you cum?
>>
Hello repbros, I have covid. Hope everything is well for you. Hang tight, things can get better eventually.
>>
>jerked off multiple times a day for years
>finally stopped because my bruised purple head disgusted me
>repping is getting harder

Healthier coping mechanisms?
>>
>>24034934
>finally stopped because my bruised purple head disgusted me
What?
>>
I am 23 and have major wrinkles thanks to acne.
It was over before it even fucking began.
>>
>>24027926
>>24027907
At that point they can probably also make you functionally immortal, in which case you could pay it off with x years of servitude.

qott: how many years would you be willing to enslave yourself to be transplanted into a body grown from your DNA to what it would have been if you were a cis woman? What if you only got the treatment at the end of the term instead of the beginning?
>>
>>24032339
>why can't you cum?
oh no no no pinkpilled again
>>24034934
>>finally stopped because my bruised purple head disgusted me
how the hell r u bruising urself
>>
im honestly not sure what to do anymore. i dont feel comfertable being me, and i know what i want is imposible. never thought that after depression my victory over it would land me in a somewhat worse state then i was before, its only a matter of time before this feeling becomes to much, might end it this year, ive had a good run, better that i end it at a high note right ?
>>
>>24028484
Imagine if you used that will power for something that actually mattered
>>
>>24031744
>wish i could cum again. i miss the finality of blowing a load and rolling over to go to sleep
yeah, it's not like you can masturbate every night and drift off to sleep when on hrt... goddamn this is the dumbest general on this board, you're all retarded with retarded reasons to be unhappy
>>
File: astolfo.gif (3.37 MB, 319x498)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB GIF
>>24014487
Take your pills, Alice :3

>accepting reaity
hehe ;)
>>
>>24027907
This is the only thing keeping me going.
>>
File: HRT, A.J.png (8 KB, 379x153)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Inject T, Aiden J.
>>
>>24014528
Basically whenever im not working or dissassociating. Every day multiple times a day for hoyrs at a time...

Im so tired. I cant do this anymore.
>>
im so disgusting
>>
>>24022124
they look fucking cis there lol
>>
>>24035273
Acne gives you wrinkles???
>>
honest question:
if you know you are trans/dysphoric why don't you just transition?
>>
>>24037069
puberty irreversibly fucked my shit up early and i wouldn't pass even with aggressive ffs. head and features gigantic.
>>
>>24016916
depending on the cause and what you're breaking down about, i think you can mostly fix this.
>>24029024
>t. uggo
>>24036896
just finished eating my boogers i hate my life
>>24037069
breaking my own "don't reply to trannies" rule to explain, but it could be any reason. mostly its because ppl just look in the mirror and recognize they have no chance at living a normal life if they take hrt. or that their enviroment would be terrible for them to try trooning out in.
>>
>>24037380
>>24037145
> no chance at living a normal life if they take hrt
sounds reasonable actually. hope you can still find some reprieve in small things in your lives.
> breaking my own "don't reply to trannies" rule to explain
not a tranny. fake dysphoric man. I made dysphoria up to cope with being an utter failure of a human being.
was just really wondering why actual dysphoric people would not just transition... but yeah the social repercussions could be really bad for some.
>>
>>24035109
As in I was jerking off so frequently (at least twice a day, usually much more, for several years) my penis head got heavily bruised. I saw it in full light and it's disgusting, deep purple especially around the edge. Now I can't touch it for a few months at least while it heals, but this also means I can't make the agp go away by jerking off.

tldr not doing so good
>>
>>24037007
Nah. Scars.

>>24037145
iktf :/

>>24037380
Feed me your boogers
>>
i will never stop eating my boogers and scabs in private.
>>
>>24037683
who's going to stop me? shit its way more effective than blowing your nose
>>
do u guys play clash of clans
>>
>>24038465
no, i play brawl stars because i hate myself. i'm too invested to quit now.
>>
>>24038465
i played clash royale a ton for like a couple months before losing 300 trophies in a week then uninstalling.
>>24038496
whats it like? is it fun?
>>
>>24037069
becasue trying to be didnt make me happy, and what i want isent posible, not entierly, i see myself as a sick and twisted thing, something desrving of hate, no mater what i do im probebly gona kill myself in the future
>>
>>24038687
i wouldn't bother with brawl stars nowadays. the experience for a brand new player is probably awful.
>>
>>24038734
damn im actually trying to find a mobile game to fuck around with, shame to hear that
>>
can you guys download clash of clans and join my clan ill donate to u guys :)
>>
File: 1616957097929.png (278 KB, 1048x1048)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>24038798
no shitlips
>>
>>24038830
be nice im thinking it could be fun to pick up.
>>
>>24038798
what clan i’ll join right now
>>
>>24038798
>>24038902
>>24038797
>>24038734
what is this ? a /tttt/ ad campaign?
>>
>>24038924
no i just dont have anything to do on my phone beside watch youtube
>>
>>24038912
>>24038924
4Ts Girls i know u guys are boys i just wanted ppl from. tbis board and nobody else joined so maybe ill rebrand to 4Ts Boys one dha bt for mow its girls plz. join i will respect ur identity Tbak u
>>
>>24038924
people play mobile games. if it was people talking about dumbass anime girl gachashit you wouldn't bat an eye.
>>
>>24038996
>tranny clan
nvm
>>
>>24039069
okill rebrand tell me what u think of these names
>4Ts Boys
>repgang club
>green clover klub
>friendship bastion
>write in?
but is not tranny clan...
>>
proof men are welcome
>>
>>24039001
sorry I was just genuinely surprised. .... like just ... what ... hadn't expected that at all.
>>
>>24039135
there's always been a brawl stars general on /vmg/ and we have a casual club. i don't get what's so surprising about people playing a mobile game with actual gameplay and not an anime girl autobattle png collector.
>>
>>24039189
>not an anime girl autobattle png collector.
aaaeehmm i am old.. like really old. the only stuff i play right now is multiplayer games to connect with my brothers 500 miles away.
>>
>>24039207
do you play halo combat evolved
>>
>>24039333
no back4blood and fifa 22.
played halo when I was little.
>>
>>24039390
want to be friends
>>
>>24039411
sorry I am old and my user tag contains my actual real name.
>>
File: 1509629456531.jpg (229 KB, 2830x1880)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>24014487
>accepting reality
>>
File: EzZt88gVoAAhq0U.jpg (197 KB, 1200x1352)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>24039509
>>
>>24039476
we can be friends somewhere else
>>
File: 1638716793848.gif (2.2 MB, 225x320)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB GIF
>>24039619
>>
File: actually-trans.jpg (1.56 MB, 2319x1863)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
when i was growing up i'd only ever see hsts trans types with the 'always knew ' 'born in the wrong body' 'everyone around me thought I was a flamer since a young age' etc. Princess joules, angela vanity, jazz, kim petras. Though i wanted to be like them, I clearly wasn't and never will be. I will never win the lotto either and that doesn't make me sad. Just saw a youngshit who reminded me of this and it's great repfuel.
>>
>>24036615
sir, this is the repressor general. neither you nor the person you're replying to belong here
go be retarded elsewhere thanks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1OWVKtAp7s
>>
>>24040478
good vibes
>>
>>24040238
why do I feel like you posted a picture of yourself
>>
>>24032339
i fell for the hrt meme and i'm waiting for my balls to restart
>>24036615
it's not the same at all
>>
>>24041227
ill reboot ur balls with my boot
>>
i cant take it anyomre, im gona get a surgery to remove my fucking balls, no child will bare this fucking curse of mine forward
>>
>>24041072
wat, if i was you think i'd be in repgen?
>>
>>24042345
yes. there's plenty of pinkpillers here these days
>>
>>24042505
youngshit hsts are repfuel for me because for them transitioning was the only solution. no one was surprised by them, they have innate femininity and did something about when it was still worth it. they would not have been able to rep even if they wanted to, which they wouldn't have.
we are not the same
>>
Pretty depressing realizing even your faceapp doesn't pass.Or at best passes are an incredibly ugly woman. When the large majority of normal guy's faceapps look good, or even hot. It's over.
>>
repbros i feel bad, i feel tempted to take the pink pill, give me repression fuel
>>
>>24043652
repfuel varies per person. tell me about yourself. i will bring you back to reality if you like.
>>
File: 1639081866708.gif (40 KB, 498x479)
40 KB
40 KB GIF
>>24043652
at your service!

not only you will never be a woman, you will also never be
>bdd
>hsts
>youngshit
>passoid
Not even malefailing because fuck you. All you'll get is tits, infertility and emitional instability.
>>24042722
same
>>
>>24041297
i don't think it works that way..
>>
I HATE REALITY I HATE IT
>>
>>24027907
They are already artificial. We just need a hacker to rewrite the matrix.
>>
repgen never dies as long as im the op B)
>>
>>24037380
The cause is my heavily masculinized body at an age too old to fix things, plus seeing those just like me get to live amazing lives I can only dream of just because they were born 5-15 years later than me
>>
>>24045164
Born too early to live out our deepest fantasies, born too late to live in blissful ignorance. It truly is over.
>>
I am 100% cis.
I am 100% sure that the tranny thoughts are real.
I am a non-transgender transgender person.
how insane am I?
>>
>>24044220
reality aint real man my thoughts manifest reality like when you go to a new area in a video game and it has to load it up
>>
hi girls
>>
>>24014487
Parents would probably disown me if I ever went back home with a bf.
So I ghosted their asses.
>t. masc bi from the deep south
>>
going to go work in a coffee shop and bakery rn where lots of young families and mothers come in and it will kill a piece of my soul every one that i serve and i will do it with a smile. it is great repfuel and sui fuel simultaneously
>>
I have a female soul and as each of the billions of females in premodern history demurely accepted their roles in life as babyfactories and houseservants I too accept my role in life as man instead of aggressively and violently attempting to assert my preferences onto the world like a male.
>>
>>24046988
Not very. I'd suggest working on accepting reality as, if my experience of repression is generally true, the cognitive dissonance will fuck with normal function too.
Like my memories and feeling of normal things is modal split into boxes without free access.
Tho I repressed longer than most of you been alive so...
>>
>>24047805
bump
>>
>>24049167
Imagine transitioning at 5 just to be a skullhon
>>
i don't want to transition i don't want to repress i just want to curl up and cry why couldn't i be a normal man
>>
>>24049554
*hug*
>>
>>24014487
Hmm today I will cope
>>
>>24049219
sometimes I think youngshits are the most fucked mentally becuase they troon at an age where they are expecting results similar to cis girls and that just isn't the case for most tranners. At least older troons are more realistic of what they will get out of it
>>
>>24049167
oh wow it's you from the pol thread, knew you were the repbro
will you tell me how youve been now?
>>
File: 1642292383032.jpg (168 KB, 1080x1070)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>24049167
bump
>>
>>24050910
which pol thread
>>
quick reminder to my own brain:
you are bald.
you have a very long face.
you do not have actual dysphoria.
you had a normal childhood.
you don't have dysphoria.

thanks for listening.
>>
I hate being an ugly worthless male. I will die mad that I wasn't born a woman. I spend all my time daydreaming about the alternate life where I didn't have this stupid y chromosome that ruined everything. Any amount of time in reality leaves me tearing up with anger. I just want this body destroyed.
>>
File: 1614564289082.jpg (63 KB, 650x628)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>this thread
>>
>>24054381
its what this gens for
>>
>>24054650
Didn't use to be this way yknow
>>
>>24054381
>>24054686
i've been lurking repgen for 3 years on and off and yes it has always been like this.
>>
>>24014487
im sick of repping.
>>24014528
every fucking day.. all my friends are from lgbt and my life is one of getting mogged.. why cant i be happy to simply have them as friends.. why do i still yearn for these pathetic desires to be a girl
>>
>>24043682
not that other repressor and this made me cry anon
boys arent supposed to cry
am i even human at this point
>>
>>24053449
there was a pol thread about tranny shit and this bonepill guy is a frequent poster in every pol tranny thread
>>
File: TradTransFlag.png (14 KB, 1000x600)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
Free your mind of the repression jew
>>
>>24055111
interesting flag, wonder what pol would think lol
>>
>>24055111
>>24055130
i just saw this on pol
>>
>>24055189
>Repressor browses /pol/
Many such cases!
>>
>>24055199
I'm not a repper, but not a pinkpiller either
I just find this general interesting
>>
>>24042722
>>24040238
Imagine being one of those fags but born in 1989. Traumatized into repping until you're so old that you look like a hairy-backed, balding gremlin.
I really could have made it and I can never not think about it.
>>
>finally get around to watching the lighthouse
>get rock hard after the scene of robert pattinson moaning and jerking off to a statuette of a mermaid
it doesn't get better bros
>>
File: costanza.jpg (716 KB, 4688x4688)
716 KB
716 KB JPG
>>24051754
I'm all for the bonepill but this is retarded. You'd do well to remove it from your rotation.
>>
Why the FUCK are my cheekbones so fucking huge
>>
>>24051754
I tried W sitting today, it felt uncomfortable and I couldn't spread that far
>>
File: pepog.gif (63 KB, 498x498)
63 KB
63 KB GIF
is it fair to say trutrans are into femgaze/ fujo/ erotica and fapping to r34/ malegaze/ porn games makes you nottrans by default?
>>
what is your biggest fear, /repgen/?
>>
>>24059591
W sitting exists solely for sitting on hard cocks
>>
>>24060454
i get in a longterm relationship with a woman at some point and have sex and my want to be a woman still doesn't go away. i would probably actually attempt suicide.
>>
>>24060454
Losing the woman I love forever.
>>
>>24060973
You learn to cope
And your life will be busier so less time wasted on this
>>
>>24061118
i waste no actual time on this. i have no life.
>>
>>24060454
That no one will take me seriously as an obvious tranny and that I'm stuck looking like one forever even after I get off the hormones.
>>
>>24056243
I was born in 88, you learned really fast to hide everything or you'd be ridiculed by everyone.
>>
>>24051754

I sit W style sometimes, its not that big of a deal.
>>
>>24061602
you're a youngshit aren't you
>>
>>24061727

Almost 30. Also, I thought this was repgen.
>>
>>24061862
It was, until pinkpillers like you started flooding in. Feel free to fuck off
>>
>>24061975

>pinkpillers like you

wut
>>
took a picture of myself today and it is absolutely mind boggling how masculine i am in every conceivable way. was never even a twink. i was a fat ugly kid who just transformed instantly into a fat masc man, and now i'm a skinnyfat masc man with a giant fucking head and zombie ass protruding and disgusting features. i am so fucking ugly man its insane, overly masc features make you look fucking retarded and horrendous man you need a balance else you look like a freak like me. i hate myself so much. i can't do anything about it either. the skinnier i get the worse my face looks and the fatter i get the worse my body looks because male fat distribution is so disgusting. cannot win.
>>
>>24062160
>protruding brow
>sloping giant forehead
>massive eyebrows
>small sunken masc eyes and one eye is bigger
>gigantic roman nose
>giant philtrum
>longest midface ever a horse would envy
>small mouth
>defined and flat butt chin
>defined and masc jaw
>weird jutting zombie uneven cheekbones
>insanely ugly despite it all as well even as a man because on top of it all my face is insanely asymmetrical and looks legitimately retarded
living is not worth it. i hate everything.
>>
>>24060454
becoming my dad which is honestly really pinkpilling sometimes because he's a repper.
But I try to remember it's ogre and it counter acts it.
>>
>>24014487
the idea of being a transbian and having a trans gf is so appealing these days, idk what to do i'l so jealous of what transbians have
>>
>>24062160
>>24062281
post an unsee im curious now
>>
File: repper-man.png (254 KB, 512x512)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>
>>24063122
i'd kiss this person if they were shaved
>>
File: repperwoman.png (264 KB, 512x512)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>24063178
I like making generative art out of pictures of myself. It's weirdly cathartic
>>
>>24014487
our Father will save us all
>>
File: repperman.png (259 KB, 512x512)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>24063178
when reality hits
>>
>>24063198
i'd hit this
>>
>>24063213
literally just shave and grow out your hair are you dumb why tf are you repping this is so stupid
>>
File: it's_too_late.png (302 KB, 512x512)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>24063243
would you really
>>
>>24063266
yeah but only if you're shaved, beards are homo
>>
File: IMG_3513.png (416 KB, 512x512)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>24063261
I don't actually look like that I'm not posting face to 4chin, it's generative and altered quite a bit .
>and i'm 6'2 and it's ogre for me
>>
>>24063313
i like 6'2 girls a lot tho
>>
>>24062378
>because he's a repper.
How do you know? Did he tell you?
>>
File: 1639843458863m.jpg (134 KB, 1024x1013)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>24064310
bump
>>
>>24058453
wtf now I want to watch it

>>24061862
/ripgen/ :(

>>24065884
Why u keep replying to some post when bumbing?
It's not needed u know... or do you? *suspenseful music*
>>
I’m only 2 1/2 months in MTF hrt, I can stop and have most things change back still right?

Also how long will it take for my emotions to leave again after I stop?
>>
>>24066085
Yes. There might be some lingering breast tissue but at such a short time it's unlikely.
Don't get the emotion thing though? You just want to be numb or what?
>>
>>24066110
My dysphoria manifests as being emotionally dead, and that’s significantly better than the pain I feel now
>>
>>24066035
why do you hang out with the reppers
>>
>>24064310
I have confirmation..
>>
>>24066224
You feel pain because hrt wakes your feelings while not yet providing anything tangible positive, even to be passers generally go through something like that.
How deep have you been repressing? I mean have you been faking a persona denying your sexuality or so?

>>24066318
Why wouldn't I?
Like I've repped for so long and recognize all the usual pain confusion and fears that aren't logical so maybe can help a little handling them?
From time to time my limited experience of being a repressor on hrt aka manmoder might be relevant too...
>>
>>24066485
No, I haven’t been repressing at all. I’ve actually been pretty happy up until a day or so ago.

Which is when I realized none of this matters because I’m 26 and it’s too late. I’m going to be some kind of disgusting in between man-woman thing if I keep doing this so I might as well stay a moderately attractive, emotionally dead boy.
>>
How many people here started to develop dysphoria because of binge watching sissy hypnosis?
>>
I can't even wear size large (male) shirts anymore. I now will have to wear XL like my father. And i'm not fat, not even chubby, it's literally all bones.
It never even began.
>>
>>24066843
never did anything for me personally. i've wanted to be a girl since pretty young. not like it matters ultimately if you can't pass.

>>24063064
maybe later. i'm not anything remarkable though. just a masc looking depressed dude.
>>
>>24063213
i won't buy skyrim again todd.
>>
File: 1597549552470.jpg (1.65 MB, 3000x3300)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
>>24014487
Is it only dead ends for people like us? Like I dont see myself getting far at all in life. Been a neet hiki for 8 years since high school. I have no motivation to do anything at all. Life just feel beyond meaningless if I'm not a girl there is no point in doing anything. I'm only making this post cause I'm curious if there are others like me out there.
>>24014528
Every day many times a day, its hell and I want it to stop but it will never stop. The only way I can avoid them is if I just play a stressful game constantly for like 18-20+ hours a day. I do try to disassociate 99% of the time and that kinda helps. Life doesnt feel real to me it all feels like a dream. A terrible dream, no its not a dream its a nightmare that I will never wake up from. This is truly hell or at least it feels like it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQ1GqmixY0
All I can do is get drunk and try to forget everything.
>>
>>24066795
I could just manmode I guess
>>
>>24068106
>I'm only making this post cause I'm curious if there are others like me out there

Very similar. I managed to bullshit my way into a remote tech job and my lifestyle hasn't changed one bit, still unending neetdom. When you hate your own body and identity, daydreaming will always win out over anything you could do irl.
>>
File: 1637681015074.jpg (26 KB, 300x288)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>24068531
bump>>24066035
>>
>>24056243
>>24061438
:(
I wish I was born in 2000

>>24060454
I finally succeed in getting a butchy gf to help repress, we have sex once, the condom rips, and then she decides to keep it and I become a father, and despite riding the repression high for something like 5 years I find that it comes back just as hard as now and I have nothing left to turn to. We go to family counseling and the therapist pinkpills me and I become the monster I would become.

>>24063313
What program are you using?
>>
>>24066795
Being 26 isn't a problem, it's not too late to pass.
And except for youngshits and genetic freaks every eventually passing tranner go through a stage of being in-between so...

>>24068284
That's an option. Just make sure you do it as you can't pass and can't be a good looking tranny.
>>
>>24069663
it was too late for me
>>
>>24060454
turning into a schizo hon or never being able to be a girl

>>24066843
i've never watched sissy hypno
i took a look at it once or twice and it was absolutely fucking repulsive
>>
>>24014487
Trying to find a cute trans girlfriend on grindr
All the cool seeming ones are fucking agp t4t lesbians
>>
>>24063064
i said i'd take a newer pic next time i post so here it is. 29 but i've looked like this since 16-17 probably except back then i was a fat fuck. don't shave much cause i've been a NEET for ages and never leave the house. i look incredibly masc either way and it grows back too quick, literally doesn't matter.

https://unseeDOTcc/album#mgcsPVCZdMkbjBOP

not a surgery or amount of estrogen to make that look feminine lol. why i won't ever bother doing shit transitioning wise. not worth it. probably not trans enough either.
>>
>>24070529
Just need jaw angle reduction and brow bossing
>>
>>24070666
that would not fix my near 5'11" height or giant ass head. or tiny eyes, not even asian either. i don't think changing my jaw and caveman brow would make me look female, it might actually push me slightly into androgynous territory, definitely not female though.
>>
>>24014487
My spider senses are telling me this is another lance/Lucy hart situation. 'masc' tatted bi guy who clearly prefers women, but loves sucking dick. Total rep vibes

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001692458/JackRipherxxx/Store/Videos/
>>
>>24070529
Also I can tell you are trans by your eyes, I have a knack for these thungs. You're a bisexual girl. Add chin reduction toi
>>
>>24070529
omg fucking transition idiot
>>
>>24070715
kek i just look depressed, if depressed = trans then sure definitely. i am also probably bi yeah, despite being a kissless virgin.

>>24070735
not at the point where i want to hon out yet. i've said before but if i actually get into a relationship with a woman and still wish i was born a girl then whatever i probably will take hrt secretly. the damage physically has been well done for over a decade though so i'm in no rush. i cannot get more masc than i am. just older and more wrinkly.
>>
>>24069663
Yeah I’m pretty sure I can’t pass, like ever.
>>
>>24072340
Dygenic af
>>
>>24072340
Congrats on your androgyny.
>>
What are the chance of trans rights being drastically reduced in our lifetimes? I don't think I can cope with the idea that there are people with the exact same condition as me who get to live as women.
>>
>>24072765
if that's your goal and if you think you can't pass and it will just make things worse for other trannies, you should try transitioning anyway
>>
>>24072834
Not really my goal, but it would make things easier. Making my life even harder to make theirs harder as well is way too devious and vicious for me.
>>
I feel like my repression would be great easier if I were less ugly as a male.
>>
>>24072340
is that actually you
>>
>>24072834
this, hons are based
>>
>>24073044
Yes
>>
>>24073128
are you on HRT? i see tits but that could be from being overweight maybe
>>
>>24072765
>What are the chance of trans rights being drastically reduced in our lifetimes?
fairly high i'd say
>>
>>24073223
Yeah for 2.5 months

Glad I realized it wasn’t worth it early I guess
>>
"I'm not dysphoric, just curious if I could hypothetically pass."
unsee
.cc/album#xJf5KkenQiSeQx40
>>
>>24070529
you look short, have a full head of hair, and your facial hair is ideal for lazer. people have started with worse initially conditions and turned out fine
>>
>>24073883
do i look short? i'm 180cm on the dot iirc. one of the tallest on both sides of my family besides like 2 or 3 other people. both my parents are way shorter but of course i had to come out average height. i.. kinda want to get laser honestly but i'm hesitant on how my parents would react. i always complain about how much i hate shaving and having facial hair and always say it looks like shit. doesn't it come back eventually if you don't go on hrt?

i just don't see how a face like mine could ever be read as feminine even with hrt and possible ffs. i think my face and head in general are gigantic. i can't even wear hats.
>>
my teeth are so ugly i need to fix them but i'm too lazy
>>
>>24074367
saaame
>>
REEEEEEEEEEE STOP DELETING MY POSTS
>>
Is anyone good at being normal in spite of being a repressor? I choose not to come out as homosexual but I have a job, mortgage and am not fat.
>>
>>24074840
do you count being a 29 year old virgin friendless shut in NEET consumed by escapism 24/7 as normal? probably not i'm guessing.
>>
>>24074533
literally just would take a year or two at an orthodontist but i'm like 26 that's so old
>>
>>24074912
normal for an mtf repressor yes
one year older than you and in the same situation
>>
>>24073667
long midface...
>>
My jaw muscles are quite big. I imagine hrt would significantly reduce this and hence slim my jaw pretty significantly. What's the consensus?
>>
>>24016939
You aren't sad that you wont pass, you are sad that you (assuming male) wont be pretty. But you can't actually know if you wont pass after surgery, but you are just afraid of the possibility will still be ugly. Sounds like something a woman would be worried about...
>>
I'm going to start to watch documentaries about Africa and the Middle East whenever I feel like killing myself because of brow ridge or anything like that.
Good way to stay less alienated about the problems of the world, while also putting me in my place. It helps me realize that feeling suicidal over a couple of grams of calcium phosphate is a complete fucking delusion
>>
Troon fuel. Then:
>>
>>24075259
lmao, that's something any rational person would be worried about
>>
>>24074840
I was pretty normal until recently. I was proper repressing before though N
and it was easier to push to the back of my mind. Someone I know actually told me I’ve changed for the worse over the last few years lol they ain’t wrong
>>
Lads, what's your opinion on this asian girl (and song)?
https://youtu.be/3IJ3XXomxiM
>>
>>24075549
New Order : unreal
Chungking express : unreal
Overall great taste. Her character is extremely cute but I think it’s because she herself is cute, because some of the stuff she gets away with is a bit creepy done by someone else not possessing her charm.
What if a worker from my favourite cafe broke into my apartment secretly and found my agp stash. I’d have to move and stop going to the cafe
>>
>>24075635
>>24075549
and obviously giwtwm
>>
>>24075325
i would have sex with this person
>>
>>24075536
Do you have a sad expression on your face?
>>
>>24075830
they just look too old 4 me, they were probably cute a while ago
>>
>>24075830
>>24075868
It's Sasha de Sade you tards
>>
>>24075968
wait what?
how??
>>
>>24075983
https://youtu.be/X6FPH8T15ww
>>
>>24075990
yeezus i wish i had that starting point desu
>>
>>24075968
how old is she
>>
>>24073948
hrt doesn't stop facial hair from growing. lazer is the only solution but you have to go several times for it to be permanent. I have blonde facial hair please kill me
>>
>>24076013
24 apparently which just shows how knackered she looked at 20
>>
>>24076025
huh? i thought hrt stopped it longterm and laser was the temporary thing you did alongside it. i might get laser then i dunno. i genuinely hate having facial hair but i just deal with stubble as a shut in because i hate clean shaving.
>>
>>24076033
jesus. well no wonder she passes when she started that early
>>
>>24076056
If you look at the overall features of the before it's not bad i guess. The oval face shape helps a lot. Brow and long chin were the only problems. But at 20 she looks scary in the Buffalo Bill manner
>>
Sasha de Shade is repfuel
>>
>>24075990
https://youtu.be/urpbGlrTiQs
>why did you show me this channel
>>
>>24076187
Lots of good'ns on there. https://2pass.clinic/en/before-and-after
Most have videos and interestingly look a lot better in them
>>
im a man and proud!
>>
>>24076267
yeah ffs usually impacts stuff that is hard to see from a front on photo like browridge and forehead contouring. People who say ffs is a scam and post a pic are dumb dumb
>>
gonna go on a bit of a ramble but a lot of the time i really genuinely don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. in the heat of the moment while fapping i definitely don't mind having a dick, it feels good to fap and i generally just focus on it and the feeling of it feeling good, the rest of my body doesn't matter in that moment at all and i could also definitely top fine despite being a virgin. but like, when i'm not fapping or horny or whatever i definitely have always wanted to look like a woman physically, the rest of my body and face i mean. this has always been with me even before puberty. so like. did i just learn to cope and get used to having a dick throughout the years or am i not actually trans or dysphoric or whatever because i definitely am of the mind that its impossible to change my dick into a vagina.

its one of the biggest things stopping me from ever going through with taking stuff like hrt. despite having intense lifelong emotions and feelings about wanting to look female the fact that i can just fap fine no issue for the feeling and possibly fuck makes me feel so phony and makes me hate that i have those other feelings in the first place. i want to be fine looking like a man. i have no idea why i want to be a woman with a dick. i hate that i do. i feel disgusting because i do.
>>
>>24077613
You're out of touch mate. Wanting a dick or not don't matter. It's not a priority to any tranny unless you're purity spiralling like an autist. The objective is to make oneself and others see you as feminine, and there's a lot of other things that someone with gender dysphoria would change before their penis. What's more feminine and relieving to someone suffering with gender dysphoria, looking like Natalie Portman with a feminine penis or looking like an FTM Aiden/Buck Angel/normal guy with a dick...
>>
>>24078182
*normal guy without a dick
>>
>>24078182
so then to follow that up then i guess i feel like i shouldn't bother anyways because someone who looks like me can't be feminine physically unfortunately. i guess i just wanted to vent cause i obsess about the dick stuff. i obsess and ruminate about a lot and have nobody to vent to but this board.
>>
>>24077613
>i definitely have always wanted to look like a woman physically, the rest of my body and face i mean. this has always been with me even before puberty
This is like textbook trans

>i definitely am of the mind that its impossible to change my dick into a vagina.
You can though. It's not perfect sure but you do get a vagina
>>
>>24078304
i just don't know how people transition late and not feel like frauds. i feel like i waited way too long in my late twenties and i feel like if i was actually trans i would have made the decision YEEEAARS ago instead of repressing and ignoring everything despite it ALWAYS being there in the back of my head screaming. i don't know how late transitioners do it. it all seems so pointless this late. why bother. i can't be a woman. i want to batter and break my body until i don't care about anything anymore.
>>
>>24078339
There's different levels of gender dysphoria. It's true that some have more trans brain worms than others. Just like any disorder, there are different grades. Some brains are teeming before they reach puberty, they transition early. It's true that many in this thread and late transitioners are on the lower end (or very strong willed) we are faced with a very difficult position, we somehow need to know ourselves well enough to decide whether our condition is bad enough and whether transition would even benefit.
>>
>>24078339
They often do feel like frauds. The people born before like 2000 who transition early are extreme outliers. You obviously suffer dysphoria. Often people fight it and fight it for a very long time because it's a shitty and scary thing to deal with, and people's brains aren't really properly developed in terms of risk analysis and stuff until 25. If you have any ounce of self control or preservation instinct you're basically fucked in terms of starting very early because the systems in place to repress you exploit those instincts. Besides when you're a kid or even before the ending stages of puberty you just aren't *that* masculine so it's easier to deal with and shove down and it becomes way harder when you're older.
>>
>>24078475
I commented just above you, there's an interesting distinction in our perspective. You put your lateness down to something self admirable, 'self-control'. But how do you know it's so? You might just have gender dysphoria to a lesser degree. Obviously it feels nicer to think your late transition is due to a strong will, and it gives you a snide one-up vs the youngshites but it also makes repression feel more fraudulent as you believe you are deep down just as feminine as all those successful young transitioners... This isn't necessarily directed at you, but generally is something to consider.
>>
>>24014487
every single day when i wake up i'm immediately hit with the anxiety, like all my problems hitting me all at once, its like the gaze of God Himself burning through me, it makes me want to vomit
so i polish off whatever drink is on my night stand from last night and roll over till the horrible awful thoughts go away
>>
>>24078582
Self restriction isn't admirable it's just a description of a personality trait, that could have been developed as a response to stimuli in childhood. Comparing across generations isn't particularly useful, but if you want me to admit I'm "less dysphoric"/legit than the hsts street prostitutes of yore, sure I'll do it. But not the 15 year old starting today who grew up with a wealth of knowledge, acceptance, and resources, and who certainly would not have started that early if they were born in 1997 instead, let alone 1987 or before.
>>
>>24078701
If that hsts street prostitute was born in my body she'd probably repress.
>>
I can’t transition because my taste in music obviously reveals I’m male
>>
>>24079484
There is a selection bias yes
>>
My bitter feelings toward women have prevented me from even desiring to be one recently. I am still depressed by the fact I am what I am and by the existence of trannies, but self inserting as a woman I just hate myself as well.
>>
File: 1630967450672.jpg (861 KB, 1853x2814)
861 KB
861 KB JPG
>>24079748
I'm ashamed to say I often have those same feelings of bitterness and resentment toward women, especially those with an "ugh, MEN" mentality. As if half of us wouldn't be women if we had the choice. As if they wouldn't rope after a month in our shoes.
With that said, it's nothing compared to what I feel toward passing trannies. It's no fault of their own, but I block every passing tranny I see on social media. Can't be seeing that shit.
>>
>>24079941
I just completely hate and look down on them. They're so shallow, vapid, uninteresting, material, retarded, whinny, pathetic.
I don't really feel the same about passing trannies. I feel a lot of bad things toward them as well, but it's for what they achieve rather than what they are.
>>
i've been having a mental breakdown every night for the past week
>>
>>24080043
Excellent work, keep it up
>>
>being masculine is...LE BAD!
>being feminine is...LE GOOD!
>>
File: yes.png (206 KB, 771x804)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>24080091
>>
>>24080133
Not a choice for us anyway.
>>
>>24079525
what kinds of music
>>
If I'm going to be male anyway, I might as well be a normal one.
>>
File: Ranma01_Jusenkyo.jpg (30 KB, 450x338)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
This place lived in head rent free when I was luke 14. Anyone else?
Frustrating af in retrospect knowing that I actually could have lived the dream if I had been on hormones at that time instead of obsessing over a stupid anime, but them's the breaks.
>>
>>24080386
I did think about it a lot yes. But it wouldn't have mattered anyway, not like I could have taken hormones at such a young age with my parents, I would still have to wait till i turned like 20 at least, and by then it's over.
>>
>>24079991
I agree but most guys are also shit desu. We're probably biased because we hold women to higher standards as we compare them to an ideal, unlike guys we come across; this also proves we're not gay in the slightest, just agp translesbian pervs. Or maybe not, maybe we just hate them because we're jealous. However despite trying to be levelled, I still think women are significantly shitter.
>>
>>24080406
I actually feel like I could fuck a guy, each time i've erpd with guys as a guy, it turned me on a lot. The issue is that I can't really imagin myself just living like that eternally, it's just not too satisfying besides sex, there is something that just feels wrong.
>>
>>24080481
When I masturbate without porn, close my eyes, I think of men. But I find gay porn disgusting and never click on videos for the man. I also find men disgusting in reality. I think I like the idea of men, but not the reality. Confusing...

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.