[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: zoom-side-17049.jpg (35 KB, 1000x1000)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
When you think masks will drop off as something normal/acceptable to wear in public? When will covid die down to the point that it's considered weird to be wearing one? Or will there be enough of a minority of people continuing to wear it? Like some kind of niche but not totally weird fashion decision.

Asking out of obvious self interest, as I pass far better in a mask of course.
>>
>>23318290
masks will always be acceptable to wear from now on. maybe they will stop being mandatory next year, but i doubt it. i think at this point mask mandates are here to stay
>>
In a first world Country nobody will care if you wear a mask , i mean people in asia wear it for 30 years.
>>
File: 1637460890730.png (187 KB, 496x550)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
I live in a small shit back town and masks are not a thing yet in the city they still are even in the city it's uncommon tho if you wear one in my small town you're a freak but I'm a tranny so they think that anyway
>>
>>23318290
It's normal in asian countries to wear a mask because they wear one if they're sick or ill in general. It might have been normalized in the western world, so that you just say you have the flu and don't want to infect others
>>
>>23318290
Hicks hate them and stopped wearing them completely in June
People in cities still wear them often enough. College campuses usually ask you to wear them.
Hopefully they are still acceptable until I get on T
>>
>>23318290
You will already get weird looks wearing them in working class neighborhoods. As the neighborhood gets even more poor and resentful, the danger increases. Basically the only place they're still normal is where the neighbors are 99% college educated or higher
>>23318830
Yep, my brother had a gun pulled on him for wearing a mask in a hick area
>>
>>23318830
>In June
I was mocked for wearing one last year mate
By a man in a wheelchair walking into a tobacco store, unironically. It was pretty funny.
>>
>>23318290
Its gonna keep being acceptable in most areas i think. I didnt feel comfortable going outside with a bad cold and not wearing a mask recently, didnt feel hygeinic or polite.
>>
File: s-l400.jpg (31 KB, 400x400)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>23318290
>live around asians my whole life
>they have been wearing mask out in public for years before covid
>remember zoomer zipperhead girls wearing these like 5-10 years back
>>
>>23318290
Depending on where you live mask wearing is already unusual. I was in bongerland a few weeks ago and nobody was wearing masks anymore. But I also didn't feel like people were judging me or looking at me for wearing one. So I guess it's normalized enough for it not to be weird even if most other people don't wear one anymore
>>
>>23318959
I bought one of those masks at the beginning of the pandemic. Kinda embarrassing in retrospect
>>
>>23319035
Why? It fits zoomer chicks better than anything else. But again, I'm used to it, being around goofy asians.
>>
>>23319075
I'm 27
>>
File: 1622311611700.png (301 KB, 1200x899)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>23319127
That's still not that bad. Post face with it on. I'll probably trib it too, since I like chicks in their later 20s
>30 something cis-top
>>
>>23318885
>my brother had a gun pulled on him for wearing a mask
Based redneck
>>
File: 1636490807955.jpg (43 KB, 604x406)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>23318302
it's actually illegal to wear a mask in public in my state, they technically never changed it do everyone's commiting a felony and can be jailed for up to 5 years at any time
>>
When people accept the telehealth agenda that's being pushed on them by big pharma. They want westerners to accept AI doctors instead of real ones and they used asian countries as a model because they are already on board with all the AI crap being pushed on them
>>
>>23318290
In the UK it'll be when the boomers die - everyone under the age of 50 stopped wearing them as soon as the "mandate" ended. Day of the Pillow can't come soon enough. In fact a lot of people (strangely enough, the fittest and healthiest in appearance) never wore masks to begin with.
>>
>>23321356
Yeah because after boomes die no one will ever be old again

Eat your tidepods, zoomzoom
>>
>>23318290

Hopefully a bunch of hons detrans after finding out that they cant fool people anymore.

The mask pics are majorly cringe.
>>
>>23321398
The boomers are the only generation here who sit in front of the TV in terror while taking all the media fearmongering 100% seriously. This mask shite dies with them.
>>
>>23321517
Baby boomers mostly go on facebook, zoomzoom. TV is for greatest generation. If your family hadn't disowned you, you would know this.
>>
>>23321538
>Baby boomers mostly go on facebook, zoomzoom.
Not how it works here. Every boomer owns a TV and they still believe that it's illegal to lie on TV.
t. had boomer parents

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.