[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 128317237.png (23 KB, 132x89)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
SYUP MOTHER FUCKERS who;'s drunk right now?
Drinking is ther #1 thinng to cope ith being a ctranny if im gonna be honest
>>
>>22729884
doesnt seem like a good cope, ill sober up and still be a tranny.

and now a tranny with a bad headache
>>
drinking isn't good for you, stop doing it
>>
God I love drunk trannies so much
>>
>>22729889
I hot a hreweadache when I truied to kill myself earleir
It was uhmmm tyhe bloodchoke method and irt couldnt get it to work
>>22729908
idk it kinda feels goosd it makes me less sad
>>
>>22729884
what is a ctranny? Do you people have ranks now like stranny atranny btranny
>>
>>22729884
I usually do, but today is a no drinking day UwU.
>>
>>22729918
please dont kill yourself :( life is worth living and can always get better
>>
>>22729990
nooo dont worry i onyl trtied it earuiy wiyth the blood choke method thingie :)
pleaase dont remove my thread mods :(
hm i tried it but i coukdnt get it to work'>>22729972
>>22729972
is thart a weekly thing or just today?
>>
>>22730023
i hope you feel better fren you deserve a good life and u can have it i believe in u
>>
>>22730089
ctranners belong in the trash!
>>
File: sit.jpg (295 KB, 820x461)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>22729884
that sounds like an amazing way to develop an unshakable addiction. treat your body better.

i never drink and now i can't even drink because i'm on antidepressants. it's a horrible habit that i'd only respect in a person if they did it rarely and in moderation.

being a tranner already sucks massively, you don't want to wake up 10-15 years from now and realize you're stuck with severe complications from alcoholism.
>>
>>22730131
You can definately still drink on anti-depressants. On some of them the combination feels really good.

Theres no real danger other than making your depression worse by interfering with the medication.
>>
File: spill.jpg (337 KB, 539x840)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>22730264
i'm not the sort of person who likes losing control and that's pretty much the effect of alcohol
>>
>>22730358
Can I lose control inside you?
>>
>>22730131
Calm down youngshit, some of us can have our fun without devolving into crippling addictions.
>>
>>22730089
Haha thats fucmihn hay
sorry that smean uhm
but anyways
idk ui forgot
>>
>>22730439
>3
goodnight sleep well
>>
>>22730487
idk what the
>3
was about
>>
stop trying to kill yourselves you fucking ingrates
>>
File: boot.jpg (114 KB, 563x1000)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>22730416
you're late by a week, but i'm sure you'll find someone. besides, you'd be the one that'd have things inside of you

>>22730422
you pick your path and there's nothing others can do about. i simply encourage you to look how your future will look with your current trajectory. a momentary release is not worth a life of pointless suffering, no matter how stockholm syndromed you might be by your addictions
>>
>>22729884
it's p good yeah
only issue is it makes you gain weight and ages your face which just makes body image stuff even worse
also i can't get drunk as much as i wanna because i'm fuckin EMPLOYED now it's gay as hell
>>
>>22730487
idk im tird
i dont wanna sleep if im being honest buit like
mty tummy hyurts :(
>>22730508
Im drinking vodka tho whih is loklecaloirews
well I was drinking vodkaim dont now
>>
>>22730517
half a litre of spirits is still 1000+ cals
i know because i used to go through that much pretty frequently
trying to stop now because my bf is trying to quit and i figured i'd join him, last time i drank was sunday and it's going okay so far
>>
>>22730506
This is the problem with younglings. You lack experience. You only have the ability to read a textbook, and view failures. You don't hear about people who can handle their alcohol, because they don't engage in stupidity, rash actions, and don't drink themselves into an early grave.
They just drink into a good mood, and a deep sleep for the night. But perhaps when you've been around long enough to reach the dizzying heights of, say... your mid 20's?
Your view of the world will have changed, because your experience will be greater. You don't have the years to tell someone enjoying a drink that they are stockholmed by a bit of liquid in a jar when your ability to avoid self termination is dependent on a pharmaceutical designed for addiction.

Go take your SSRI's, and reflect on your own trajectory. Hope they don't permanently damage your serotonin balance and leave you crippling dependent on mind affecting substances for the rest of your life. That'd leave you looking a tiiiiny bit hypocritical.
>>
File: helmet.jpg (75 KB, 400x569)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>22730542
these are the worlds of a coping failure. alcohol's not a medication but a narcotic, trying to compare them to prescription drugs lays bare your shortcomings and pathetic self-image.

i don't judge people who struggle with alcohol addiction and recognize their problem - i realize brain's work their hardest at times to make our lives hell, but rationalizing your failings and coming up with justifications for self-destructive behavior is just pathetic.

also if you're just a light occasional drinker, you're not the kind of person i'd implore to change - myself, i might take no pleasure from alcohol, but as long as you practice it in a safe fashion, there's nothing for me to add.

your comparisons and potshots towards me reveal just how little maturity and wisdom you've accumulated over the years. your disposition is that of a proud smoker, thinking yourself superior to a person who was born with damaged lungs. i wish you'll grow one day, but i don't expect it.
>>
>>22730615
>rationalizing your failings and coming up with justifications for self-destructive behavior is just pathetic
>trying to compare them to prescription drugs lays bare your shortcomings and pathetic self-image
Pot, meet kettle. Medications are cranked out by companies who have the sole desire of selling life-long treatments, not cures. But feel free to fellate them all you like.
>thinking yourself superior to a person who was born with damaged lungs
A person with damaged lungs whinges at the unfairness of the situation. A proud smokers sees the exchange between quantity of life and quality of life, and pays gladly. I'd say you'd figure it out one day, but you're every bit the addict you look down on.
>>
>>22730615
Bahahahaa stop back peddling you responded to my simple realistic relatable original post with your crap about my opinion because you got bothered triggered offended whatever , take a sip of a beer and relax you seem really stressed out

If that makes you sleep at night I would recommend it. But just remember. YOU felt the need to call me out on my sensible opinion
>>
File: fire.png (384 KB, 768x432)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>22730672
>Pot, meet kettle. Medications are cranked out by companies who have the sole desire of selling life-long treatments, not cures. But feel free to fellate them all you like.
ah yes, the extremely expensive SSRI's that are covered by insurance - woe is me

>A person with damaged lungs whinges at the unfairness of the situation.
not so, you just need to keep finding reasons to deem yourself superior. life's unfairness is a fact, but ruminating over it does nothing to fix it

>A proud smokers sees the exchange between quantity of life and quality of life, and pays gladly.
this rationalizing is truly something. you're not exchanging and orange for an apple, because you prefer apples - you got chemically hooked on apples and are giving up your left nut, kidney and lungs in exchange.

>I'd say you'd figure it out one day, but you're every bit the addict you look down on.
you know nothing of my situation, you pathetic waste of space. i also never said i look down on addicts, just self-gratifying, subhuman people like you who think of their addictions as virtues. no words will change your mind, as our brains are experts at coming up with absurd reasons and justifications to increase our comfort - i pity that you find yourself so far down.
>>
File: teeth.jpg (24 KB, 236x377)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>22730694
>Drinking is ther #1 thinng to cope ith being a ctranny
i made the response because of this part of the OP. this sort of reasoning leads people down the paths of very severe addiction
>>
>>22730706
>you just need to keep finding reasons to deem yourself superior.
>SSRI's that are covered by insurance - woe is me
>our brains are experts at coming up with absurd reasons and justifications to increase our comfort
:)
>>
File: dirt.jpg (257 KB, 540x756)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>22730738
life's truly unfair. apologies for how you ended up
>>
>>22730538
wait; it's 1000 fucing calores" for vodka>?>?>??
>>
>>22730748
I accept your apology, youngling. My condolences on your lack of vision, I'll see you when you get here.
>>
File: smiley.jpg (283 KB, 367x487)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>22730794
my visions are far greater than you can imagine, they just don't involve relinquishing control to a narcotic
>>
>>22730760
yeah, alcohol is just sugar. half a liter at let's call it 30%abv means there's like 150 ml of just sugar. which is lotsa sugar assuming my asspulled numbers are even vaguely accurate.
>>
>>22730814
Im drank like 350-450 ml of smirnoff cherry vodka
mixed with ultra zero white monster energy drunk
I'm sobering up through right now ( i hope i dont get sick)
>>
>>22730813
Good luck changing the world, youngling. Gamble hard, before the cost of blindness catches up with you.
>>
>>22730956
Tanyaposter is more based
cope anon
>>
>had to take a dewormer
>feeling to drink alcohol constantly fades
>>
I drink most days, you could probably say I'm an alcoholic. I'm 5 drinks in right now, and plan on finishing the remaining 7 in the next couple hours.
>>
>>22730987
I suppose that is the theme of the thread. Guess I'll have a drink :)
>>
>The autism in this thread is palpable
Tanyaposter is right about addictions being bad (low bar), but lacks the self awareness to recognize her own addictions
>>
File: despair.jpg (405 KB, 614x840)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>22731016
i was extremely suicidal within last month and literally started on SSRI's today. call it whatever you like, i don't like having to rely on prescription drugs to exist, but it's nowhere close comparable to imbibing copious amounts of alcohol to cope with life.

blame me for trying to get my life together because i'm dealing with a chemical imbalance, but don't compare me to the lowlifes who rationalize their addictions.
>>
>>22731049
>it's nowhere close comparable to imbibing copious amounts of alcohol to cope with life
You're right... You'd have to be drunk 24/7 for it to be comparable.
>i'm dealing with a chemical imbalance, but don't compare me to the lowlifes who rationalize their addictions
They're self-medicating in a less permanent way than you.

Use your SSRI to keep from killing yourself (but be aware that they increase risk of suicide at first) and become stable so you can ditch them ASAP. You sound like a neckbeard, so maybe fixing that would help your depression.
>>
File: grim.jpg (79 KB, 465x465)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>22731111
you assume so much, yet know so little.
i despise arrogance and you belong to the sort who holds back our civilization. i bid you farewell and wish you a speedy exit from our plane of existence.
>>
File: leddit.jpg (35 KB, 500x500)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>22731111
>LE SSRI bad and kills you
Jesus christ checked and kys. Feels like I'm on fucking reddit
>>
>>22731148
>you assume so much, yet know so little.
Please elaborate
>i despise arrogance and you belong to the sort who holds back our civilization. i bid you farewell and wish you a speedy exit from our plane of existence.
Ok Mr. Fedora
>>
>>22731173
I didn't say they kill you? They just semi-permanently downregulate your 5-HT1A receptors, making you dependent
>>
File: ppp1862.jpg (32 KB, 600x655)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>22731212
>Heh alcohol is super cool, oh you need to take SSRI to survive? Cringeee
Kys normie oldshit
>>
>>22731307
>>Heh alcohol is super cool, oh you need to take SSRI to survive?
Strawman much?
>Kys normie oldshit
You're the oldshit with your deadmeme redditreaction images
>>
File: 614.jpg (83 KB, 600x800)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>22731322
>LE maymay is dead
Do it
>>
>>22731347
Pass. I've never been suicidal, and I'm even happier with my life since quitting my SSRI addiction
>>
File: remembrance.jpg (595 KB, 723x483)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
>>22731381
>I've never been suicidal
i knew you were a subhuman without a shred of cognitive empathy. if you don't understand just how bleak and hopeless everything looks when you're at a breaking point of wanting and intending to kill yourself, then shut your mouth and never open it again when this topic comes up.

>I'm even happier with my life since quitting my SSRI addiction
>assuming everyone will have the same reaction and giving advice from your sample-size of one, while SSRI's are known to have very individualized effects
you truly are still just a little child
>>
>>22731407
You clearly do not understand what cognitive empathy means.

If anyone is subhuman, who in their right mind would think it's the people who don't want to kill themselves?

>sample-size of one
I could find meta analyses showing that all SSRIs downregulate 5-HT1A receptors in all patients (that's definitionally how they work), but I'm tired of having my helpful advice scorned and strawmanned by some pedophilic neckbeard larping as an underaged war criminal, who hypocritically dunks on people who like alcohol to feel better about themselves. (I don't even like alcohol myself. I think it's almost as bad as an SSRI.)

Scrolling back thru the thread, I see now why you're calling me old. I'm not even the person you were arguing with before. They must have gotten tired too.
>>
>>22729884
Ive gone completely sober recently
It was rough at first but now I’m enjoying the mental clarity and extra energy and motivation to do things
>>
File: coffetime.jpg (170 KB, 360x640)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>22731559
>You clearly do not understand what cognitive empathy means.
>If anyone is subhuman, who in their right mind would think it's the people who don't want to kill themselves?
you truly have shit for brains. this isn't the reason why i called you subhuman, but trying to explain it to you would be like conversing with a rock

farewell, numbskull
>>
>>22731587
Caffeine fiend too? Lol. Please tell me you don't smoke. That'd be just too rich.
>>
In my experience, trannies can't handle their liquor, but are always down to drink. Cis women seem to handle their liquor far better, but have a few fruity drinks and fall asleep (or go insane). Makes me want to call up my trans ex and get plastered tonight.
>>
>>22729884
I wish. God damn I wish. A nice oversize wooly turtleneck, yoga pants, some cheesy romcoms, a box of tissues and 2 bottles of merlot, pinot noir or cabernet sauvignon.
Bliss.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.