[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why did they fuck up the flag so bad. WHY DID THEY PUT BROWN PEOPLE ON THE FLAG?? IT IS NOT EVEN LGBT ANYMORE IT IS THE OPPRESSED FLAG. AND THE WORST PART IS ALL BROWN PEOPLE IVE MET HAVE BEEN ANTI LGBT AND WHATS IRONIC IS THEIR PORTION OF THE FLAG IS COVERING UP THE ACTUAL FLAG.
>>
Btw I am Hispanic and brown irl saying dis in case someone tries to say racist or anything
>>
>>22729782
just don't use that version. be glad the toxics are marking themselves. that's how i can avoid them
>>
>>22729782
Why are you mad at the beaner brown and nogger black and not at them singling out trans people with some dumb triangle
>>
Supposedly it's a /pol/ psyop. Wouldn't surprise me considering how quickly woketards ate up other nonsense like free-bleeding and otherkin.
>>
I’m convinced this flag was designed as an some sort of psyop. Who would actually think it’s a good message to have the trans part literally wedging itself into the old flag.
>>
>>22729812
Idc because trans is actually apart of LGBT
>>
>>22729829
If it's a part of the rainbow flag why did they have to add the trans flag to it?
>>
>>22729826
I guess that’s true, I never thought of it being psyop before
>>
Uh, the brown and black design is to center brown and black LGBT people in the conversation because they are the most oppressed and disproportionately affected by discrimination, hate crimes and HIV rates.
>>
File: Untiffffftled.png (27 KB, 112x112)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
The brown is for people who identify as the species bear.
>>
>>22729782
Because cishet people decided so. It's never up to legbutts, it always had to be approved by cishets.
>>
File: 1623744444529.jpg (44 KB, 565x511)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>22729840
>[black and brown people] are the most oppressed and disproportionately affected by ... hate crimes
Then maybe they should just stop doing hate crimes.
>>
>>22729812
You dumbass, that triangle is for BLACK trans women, not ALL trans women. That's a kneejerk response to black trans lives matter and claims that people like Marsha P. Johnson, supposedly a black tranny, were at the front of the movement, that's why that triangle is there, in front of the rainbow.
>>
>>22729840
You're talking about the flag with horizontal black and brown lines.
>>
>>22729873
Hello? Shit for brains, the black and brown are included because of black and brown LGBT people, not cis black people. Fucking imbecile. Black trannies are not hatecriming themselves.
>>
>>22729782
It's not brown people, it's for scat fetishists.
>>
>>22729819
I think it's now become the standard one. It's certainly the one I see the most. RIP classic rainbow flag.
>>
>>22729930
they sort of are... everytime there's news about some hatecrime against niggers, it turns out the nigger in question did it...
also, it's black people committing the hatecrime, therefore it's not actually a hatecrime, since recognizing that black people commit the majority of hatecrimes is itself a racist hatecrime.
>>
>>22729986
Black CIS people are hatecriming black TRANS and LGBT people.
Black TRANS and LGBT people are hatecriming literally NO ONE
>>
>>22730011
Then this sounds like a problem where if you just remove black people, you don't have a problem anymore.
>>
>>22729782
YOU GON NEED TO BE MOAR INCLUSIVE YT BOI
>>
>>22729782

It’s a visual representation of competitive victimhood and opportunism. It has nothing to do with Pride.
>>
>>22730011
Except my flag evidently

Jk some white cunt owns it
>>
>>22730024
DAS RITE
>>
>>22730011
Sounds like a problem that can only be solved by leaving nature alone.
If you intervene you are racist.
>>
>>22729782
being black is now gay
>>
Black people are oppressed by all white people including white queer people.
>>
>>22729962
My normie faggot neighbors always had a rainbow flag out on their balcony. Last week I noticed they changed it for this new flag. That was a devastating discovery
>>
>>22730911
They will probably kill you if you wave that flag lmao
>>
>>22729782
It's the woke flag. It's used on TV now, even children's shows. It's the alliance between people who aren't very good at saving money or creating civilizations.
>>
>>22729782
lmao we tried to warn the woke gays and the feminists but they just won't listen
it never stops
you're irrelevant now because of trannies and niggers
and now you're treated as just as much of a neo nazi white supremacist as the rest of us
>>
>>22729819
makes sense
>>
>>22729782
>Be pro-latino
>"Okay but what about Afro-Latino people?"
>Be pro-LGBT
>"Okay but black/hispanic gay/trans face MORE discrimination!"
>Be against Islamophobia
>"Okay but Black muslims are discriminated against more!"
Because this is what happens when you hitch your wagon to the left. You are all in on everything, all the time, or you are bigot. You have to constantly be reminded about the race aspect of everything.
>>
because of 1 fentanyl addict resisting arrest
>>
>ree muslims bad
>ree brown people bad
Why is this board flooded with /pol/ shit today?
>>
>>22729782
It's kwhat's progressive, op. You're not against progress, are you?
>>
>>22729829
LGBT is nothing.
>>
>>22730911
Aw man, that sucks.
>>
>>22730994
>the alliance between people who aren't very good at saving money or creating civilizations.
That's the best description of the LGBT I've ever heard.
>>
>>22730019
Remove yourself, and all problems cease.
>>
>>22731770
It's why pride merch is so successful. They know homos blow money more than they blow glory holes.
>>
>>22731644
Yeah that’s what ctr is.
>>
>>22731057
>you're irrelevant now because of trannies and niggers
>and now you're treated as just as much of a neo nazi white supremacist as the rest of us
?????
Why do I care about relevancy if it's that kind of relevancy
>>
>>22729805
same and I HATE the racism shit on the flag
>>
File: -----.png (469 KB, 857x463)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>22731702
I'm brown myself and I don't mind people hating brown people. I hate like 90% of people of my race. *Shrugs*
Latinos rarely need to cope about their communities problems. We'll gladly self-hate when needed.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.