[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: newFile-7.jpg (58 KB, 982x726)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
How come black people like Dave Chapelle think they can complain about "alphabet people being too sensitive" when any mere thought of a white person uttering "nigger" sends blackies into a seething rage?
>>
>>22722804
because they percieve the suffering of their people to have been worse than LGBT people's suffering
>>
>>22722804
he thinks that despite being an incredibly successful wealthy comedian that he's still vastly more oppressed than any tranny (apparently trannies are all white?) purely because he's black
>>
>>22722804
stupid people are bad at empathy
gonna assume that not that many black people think like him though
>>
>>22722804
they are too sensitive. you want to be mainstream and accepted but bitch on the entire internet when you actually get your whole netflix comedy hour. which is it? fringe of society wherein we pretend you dont exist or do we actually talk about you? genuinely sensitive, likely because many of you are in fact white, and before you transitioned, enjoyed your privilege, and now whine without it
>>
>>22724156
lol imagine if I went on Netflix and said I'm team KKK. Who, here, is privileged?
>>
>>22724182
i am imagining it but i dont understand the point you're making so eh

also i'm not black
>>
>>22722804
Do you mean like you people, who get so often triggered that there are compilations about it?
>>
>>22724182
>Comparing KKK to terf
See, that's the issue. Those groups are not comparable. Did terfs ever organize to kill trannies? The most they did is writing papers. But apparently, it's enough to warrant death and rape threats like JK did. (good reinforcing the rape hon stereotype)
>>
>>22724196
You say you're team TERF, you're paid hundreds of thousands of dollars and receive the support of one of the most powerful media companies on the planet
You say you're team KKK, you're unpersoned
In a climate where the news have been demonizing us nonstop for the last three years, leading to real political consequences and the rolling back of rights, joining in on that is just kicking a corpse, not shit talking your new friend
But sure, I'm sensitive because I'm Russian, even though I'm an immigrant and was bullied over my ethnicity by my country's dominant ethnic group

I don't condone OP's racism, by the way, but your post made me mad lol

>>22724240
>Did terfs ever organize to kill trannies?
Yeah. See: the Keira Bell case.

>JK
The one who said that gay children are being trans'd via conversion therapy, and spread pseudoscientific concepts like ROGD?

In truth I don't think the groups are entirely comparable, but in the end both are killing people.
>>
>>22724286
Oh no the boogywoman children's books writer!
The only thing she should be attacked for is being an insufferable Labourite, not any of your conjured up nonsense
>>
>>22724286
>the Keira Bell case.
No one was killed, you idiot.
>>
File: 1608682128933.jpg (206 KB, 618x723)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>22724301
This is not conjured up nonsense.
>>22723849
>>22723974
>>
>>22724310
Denying people with a life-threatening condition treatment is going to result in deaths. That's a fact.
>>
>>22724286
>but in the end both are killing people
No, they're not. Trannies kill themselves, on their own and they did so even before terfs.
Don't blame others for your own doing, bitch. If you're too weak willed to live, that's on you.
>>
>>22724286
"TERF" is a real term and it has real importance to you and that importance can define your life if trans. this reality and fact is directly acknowledged. however to the layman, if not the rational person, the term "TERF" is gibberish. actual pig latin. it means nothing to most people. most oppressed minorities dont have coded internet speak for subsections of their oppression. thus, you are not infact opressed by TERFS by most people, because they dont even understand the concept, let alone have been exposed. that is the context of the dave's "team terf" joke, as one can idly align one's self with internet teams, and it doesnt actually matter, because he can still love and support trans people, as he did evidently did. which is more than i have, honestly, i only sleep with trans people. i dont like, directly support their careers.

most people i assume learned what a "terf" was because of dave. like, the native americans dont have terms like this. the gypsies. the paki immigrants. because they experience genuine oppression and dont have to invent internet terms to define their everyday moments. they dont get mad at netflix and boy wizard writers, they get mad at pipelines and lead in the water
>>
>>22724329
Being trans isn't anything life-threatening stop saying nonsense. There's plenty of non-suicidal trans, if you want to kill yourself, that's on you.
It's like saying that not getting laid if life-threatening just because some losers kill themselves over it. Don't try to equate suicide to murder.

See, that's probably why Dave and terfs hate you.
>>
>>22724342
Children who transition young and have supportive parents are not any more suicidal than the average person.

>Young Adult Psychological Outcome After Puberty Suppression and Gender Reassignment
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/134/4/696

>METHODS: A total of 55 young transgender adults (22 transwomen and 33 transmen) who had received puberty suppression during adolescence were assessed 3 times: before the start of puberty suppression (mean age, 13.6 years), when cross-sex hormones were introduced (mean age, 16.7 years), and at least 1 year after gender reassignment surgery (mean age, 20.7 years). Psychological functioning (GD, body image, global functioning, depression, anxiety, emotional and behavioral problems) and objective (social and educational/professional functioning) and subjective (quality of life, satisfaction with life and happiness) well-being were investigated.

>RESULTS: After gender reassignment, in young adulthood, the GD was alleviated and psychological functioning had steadily improved. Well-being was similar to or better than same-age young adults from the general population. Improvements in psychological functioning were positively correlated with postsurgical subjective well-being.

People who do not receive timely treatment are famously unwell.
By denying transgender children treatment the TERFs are all but sentencing many of them to death.
>>
>>22724356
>because they experience genuine oppression
lol I guess being denied medical treatment is not genuine enough for you. Go fuck yourself.

>>22724372
>Being trans isn't anything life-threatening stop saying nonsense.
It empirically is. People who do not transition young are far more suicidal than people who do.

>Intervenable factors associated with suicide risk in transgender persons: a respondent driven sampling study in Ontario, Canada
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/277556010_Intervenable_factors_associated_with_suicide_risk_in_transgender_persons_A_respondent_driven_sampling_study_in_Ontario_Canada

>Across Europe, Canada, and the United States, 22–43 % of transgender (trans) people report a history of suicide attempts.

Plus
>>22724379

>See, that's probably why Dave and terfs hate you.
They hate me because I state facts about the medical condition I suffer from? Cool. Well, I can't not do that.
>>
>>22722804
Based
>>
>>22724379
>TERFs are all but sentencing many of them to death.
Again, stop trying to blame others for your own actions. No one is forcing you to kill yourself. You are responsible for it.
And it's pretty irony for someone on this board to say this, as seething trannies often mock happy, non-passing trans because they have confidence. The reality is : you want every trans to feel as miserable as you. But that doesn't mean that trans is life-threating. Even non-assing trans are happy, which is why you put them down: they don't fit your shitty narrative.
>>
>>22724432
being denied medical treatment is the modus operandi for native americans across the us and canada for centuries. and the native americans dont invent internet gibberish like terfs to deal with it, they don't cancel boy wizards, and they dont have their own chan board
>>
>>22724432
>ol I guess being denied medical treatment is not genuine enough for you.
It's not because it's seen by most people as a treatment for an imaginary thing.
>>
>>22724445
>Again, stop trying to blame others for your own actions.
They are to blame. If you prevent a suicidal person whose depression is balanced by anti-depressants from taking their pills and they kill themselves as a consequence of that you are to blame for their death.

>But that doesn't mean that trans is life-threating.
It empirically is.

>Even non-assing trans are happy, which is why you put them down: they don't fit your shitty narrative.
I do not put them down. I am one of them.
Per capita they are far more suicidal than people who transition young. That's a fact.
>>
>>22724453
Right. I'll go to those native Americans and tell them that when they are denied life-saving treatments that's not *genuine* oppression, because you see, that happens to me, and I'm not *genuinely* oppressed! I wonder how that'll go.

>>22724463
Yup. It's sickening.
>>
I see both sides, just a shame dave decided to divide us all more instead of using his powers for good for once. For somebody so against the 'man' he sure plays right into their hands.
>>
>>22724487
if you're equating the oppression of the natives with the oppression of the trans then you are objectively off your logic and proves the point you are indeed overtly sensitive

this isn't pol i'm trying to have a real conversation but obviously you're too deep in the internet sauce
>>
It would be funny to see Chapelle drown in his own diarrhea, imo.
>>
>>22724499
>if you're equating the oppression of the natives with the oppression of the trans then you are objectively off your logic and proves the point you are indeed overtly sensitive
How? You made that comparison yourself. Is denying people medical treatment oppressive in one case but not in the other? Why?

>this isn't pol i'm trying to have a real conversation but obviously you're too deep in the internet sauce
To the contrary, you're trying to convince me that preventing sick children from receiving a treatment that has a very good chance of saving their lives is not oppressive, because.. why? Because to you, axiomatically, there's no way a transgender person could be oppressed. Because you don't consider it to be a legitimate life-threatening condition. Because it's more important to bat for a burned out comedian.

Want to have a conversation? Start with recognizing the very basic fact that lives are at stake. That we're dealing with necropolitics.
>>
>>22724473
>They are to blame. If you prevent a suicidal person whose depression is balanced by anti-depressants from taking their pills and they kill themselves as a consequence of that you are to blame for their death.
They take your anti-depressant then. Depression is a real thing, observed in the brain. While your male/female is made up bs. That's why anti-depressant work, while no treatment will ever make a male-female or vice-versa. Anti-depressant alleviates the condition, while the treatment you want for yourself doesn't fix your mental illness, it indulges in it. "Sure, you totally women, hon".
Some mentally ill people think that they are kids, but we don't treat them by de-aging them or mutilating them.
I'll admit that gender roles and gender codes are, for the most part, made up bs. But sex isn't (and apparently, that makes people seethe, poor JK). If you have body issues
>>
>>22724546
because while the natives are denied medical treatment, they are also denied clean drinking water, accessible schooling, while inheriting generations of trauma and dysfunction that conclude in substance abuse, health failures, homelessness, and general failure insuring that others view them as the destitute alcoholics they inevitably become

and you're upset your doctor won't give you the right pills

having this conversation, and equating your oppression with that of the native, is why your community is having difficulties. why some of you commit suicide. why black man comedy hours make millions.

le trans community will only find true acceptance when they stop playing oppression olympics and trying to steal the musical chairs from actually oppressed minorities.
>>
>>22724552
>They take your anti-depressant then.
They won't let the kids take their anti-depressants. That's the whole point. The clinic got effectively shut down.

>Depression is a real thing, observed in the brain.
To precisely the same degree transness is. There are some biomarkers.

>While your male/female is made up bs.
Trans people make less than 1% of the population. The identical twin of a trans male has a ~33.3% chance of being trans as well. Being trans correlates with genes that reduce one's sensitivity to the dominant sex hormones of one's sex as well as with genes that are thought to have something to do with perinatal sexual differentiation. Trans people, even before undergoing HRT, tend to respond to certain stimuli (like androstadienone) in a sex-atypical manner. When it comes to the shape of certain regions of the brain trans men tend to be more male-typical and vice versa for trans women (though it is worth noting that we're discussing group level differences and that there are plenty of men with female-typical brain features and vice versa). Again, before HRT. To be crude.. people who think that they are bats are not any more biologically similar to bats than the average person but trans men really are atypically masculine and trans women really are atypically feminine.

Why is that?

>That's why anti-depressant work, while no treatment will ever make a male-female or vice-versa.
Transitioning makes transgender people feel better.
>>22724379
>>22724432

>Anti-depressant alleviates the condition, while the treatment you want for yourself doesn't fix your mental illness, it indulges in it
Being transgender is not a mental illness. More like a defect. A mismatch between some aspects of one's brain and one's body.

>Some mentally ill people think that they are kids, but we don't treat them by de-aging them or mutilating them.
Do those mentally ill people have brains that look like those of kids?
>>
>>22724552
>anti-depressant work
no they dont, they've even been linked to tons of suicides. not to mention the root of trans peoples depression and anxiety is gender dysphoria which would be the more accurate thing to treat
>>
>>22722804
you guys are overreacting to this. chapelle is just some dumbass guy who adheres to the same southpark/family guy ideology of every other american. American don't really hate trannies they are just kind of annoyed by them, and they don't really hate members of other races (some do) but the prevailing thought about other races is "oh those funny people who have their ways". this is not because of personal virtue but we are all disempowered pussies who would never do anything about anything ever. americans cannot even properly express their hatred, animous, or discomfort, they couch it in the sofest "well i'm just saying. I've got some special insight you know. I'm a special guy I know shit. I GOT A TAKE FOR YA. Hear me out." kind of language, that is always very shallow, hurtful emotionally but ultimately harmless and pitiable. also of course chapelle doesn't speak for all black people and his opinion on trans people is generally the opinion most Americans have on trans people regardless of race.
>>
>>22724546
>How? You made that comparison yourself. Is denying people medical treatment oppressive in one case but not in the other? Why?
It's not comparable because native Americans are being denied all sorts of treatments just because of their ethnicity.
You are not being denied medical care in general, just the treatment that treats a made-up thing.

I guess I'm oppressed because I'm not allowed to take the treatment that will transform me into the wolf i truly am inside. Such a sad day for otherkin people like me...
>>
>>22724615
>They won't let the kids take their anti-depressants. That's the whole point. The clinic got effectively shut down.
anti-depressants=/=hrt/hormone blockers. Terfs are not against anti-depressants.
>>
>>22724612
>because while the natives are denied medical treatment, they are also denied clean drinking water, accessible schooling, while inheriting generations of trauma and dysfunction that conclude in substance abuse, health failures, homelessness, and general failure insuring that others view them as the destitute alcoholics they inevitably become
Alright. So if they were not denied all of those things, just life-saving medicine, on the basis of their race, would you say that they were no longer oppressed?

>and you're upset your doctor won't give you the right pills
I'm upset I'll die, yes.

>having this conversation, and equating your oppression with that of the native, is why your community is having difficulties.
You made that comparison!
>>22724453

>why some of you commit suicide.
LOL so not only are we not oppressed for dying to to a completely treatable condition because bigots don't want us to be treated for it but we're actually at fault for our deaths!

>le trans community will only find true acceptance when they stop playing oppression olympics..
You insisted we are not oppressed, and other people are more oppressed, every step of the way. It's you who began this game.

>..and trying to steal the musical chairs from actually oppressed minorities.
lmao you are playing at it RIGHT NOW. The hypocrisy is incredible! "Being denied what you need to live does not make you oppressed. Admit you're not actually oppressed and we might support you in your quest to not die!". Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>22724671
>I'm upset I'll die, yes.
You're not terminally ill, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>22724652
>You are not being denied medical care in general, just the treatment that treats a made-up thing.
Mask off!
Explain this, please:
>>22724615

>>22724668
My dude try to follow the metaphor
>>
>>22724689
It's an empiric fact that transgender people who do not receive timely care die at a far greater rate than transgender people who do. Gender dysphoria is a lethal illness and, right now, you're advocating for denying sick children medicine. Take a goddamn look at yourself.
>>
>>22724671
i didn't make this thread. the context is are the alphabet people sensitive? considering your comparing yourselves with the genocide of the native americans, and their continuing dysfunction, you are infact sensitive

did you know there are more trans people in power, government in either canada or the states, than native americans? it's true
>>
they want you on depressants so you kys..
disgusting society
god forbid people be who they want to be
>>
File: muh_pills.jpg (43 KB, 500x680)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>22724671
>we're actually at fault for our deaths!
Yes.
>>
>>22724712
>i didn't make this thread. the context is are the alphabet people sensitive? considering your comparing yourselves with the genocide of the native americans, and their continuing dysfunction, you are infact sensitive
You made that comparison here:
>>22724453

No weaseling your way out of this one. Everything's recorded.
Do you intend to answer my question, by the way? Or are you avoiding answering it, for some reason?

>did you know there are more trans people in power, government in either canada or the states, than native americans? it's true
Oh wow, Jimbo, my man, my dude, this looks like playing at oppression Olympics to me, and we don't do that here.
>>
Women aren't providing me sexual pleasure! Woe is me! I'm such a sad virgin, I shall now kill myself. And it'll be women's fault!
My condition was easily treatable, yet they refused to have sex!
>>
Can you please point me to where, in the ICD-11, is inceldom?
>>
>>22724736
evidently you have difficulty following the context of a blue board. i understand, perhaps you'd be more comfortable banning me from your discord server.

>>22724356
natives mentioned here

>>22724432
your retort here

comparing your oppression to the above mentioned natives. this navel gazing is boring and derails the conversation. which means you're likely ejected from the subject and would prefer to move on from the comparison of your oppression to the natives. obviously it makes you uncomfortable

the natives can play the oppression olympics because they've not only earned it, if you're living on north america, you owe them that, as you are on their land. they owe you nothing. ab-so-fucking-lutely nothing. they owe you not a single privilege or pronoun. but they'll give it to you anyway, because they're actually nice people, who dont go around cancelling boy wizards

anyway, if you're sincere about a question, you are welcome to rephrase it in an intelligible manner
>>
>>22724753
move where prostitution is legal, just saved your life yw
>>
>>22724753
loneliness is a huge motive for suicidal people which means that it is a life-threatening condition. That means that I'm entitled to affection and sex! If you don't provide, you're killing meeeee!!!! MURDERER! You're just like the KKK.
>>
>>22724724
Society won't let me be a wolf. I'm with you, hon.
>>
>>22722804
There are more black voters than trans voters. It's that simple.
>>
>>22724789
I mean youre not wrong. That will be an issue for future people to solve. Prolly government appointed robot companion tesla bot. Most people will be a new gender we havent discovered yet.
>>
>>22724778
>comparing your oppression to the above mentioned natives.
lmao saying that being denied MEDICINE and DYING as a result is OPPRESSIVE does not necessitate any comparisons! You decided to turn this into some sort of a bizarre competition.

>this navel gazing is boring and derails the conversation. which means you're likely ejected from the subject and would prefer to move on from the comparison of your oppression to the natives. obviously it makes you uncomfortable
Wait, *more* Oppression Olympics? Well, okay, I'll play. Just retort to my last move.
>You: because while the natives are denied medical treatment, they are also denied clean drinking water, accessible schooling, while inheriting generations of trauma and dysfunction that conclude in substance abuse, health failures, homelessness, and general failure insuring that others view them as the destitute alcoholics they inevitably become
>Me: Alright. So if they were not denied all of those things, just life-saving medicine, on the basis of their race, would you say that they were no longer oppressed?

>the natives can play the oppression olympics because they've not only earned it
No one gets to play at the Olympics, Anon. That's a derogatory term.

>if you're living on north america, you owe them that, as you are on their land.
1. I don't.
2. I don't.
People are never at fault for the actions of their ancestors.

> they owe you nothing. ab-so-fucking-lutely nothing. they owe you not a single privilege or pronoun.
Every human is obliged to behave in a moral fashion toward every other human. Your position is utterly ridiculous, and is the sort of mentality that let to the atrocity that is Israel. The colonial jews, too, believed they owed no one nothing. Not after the holocaust.

>anyway, if you're sincere about a question, you are welcome to rephrase it in an intelligible manner
What part did you not understand? It seems perfectly clear to me, but I get that reading comprehension can vary.
>>
>>22724820
>Women denying me sex are like the KKK
>I mean you're not wrong.
Are you, perhaps, an incel?
>>
>>22722896
lol how many countries is it illegal to be trans vs how many countries is it illegal to be black
>>
>>22724753
>>22724789
Honestly you're just proving me right, showing that this is not about sensitivity, but about you not even believing that the condition killing us is real.
>>
>>22724878
And now you're arguing with an imaginary straw man native person, failing to validate your self-valued oppression.

It's really not a good look. Good thing it's chan I guess, better fit for pol doe.
>>
>>22724878
>lmao saying that being denied MEDICINE and DYING, as a result, is OPPRESSIVE
What oppression are you facing that isn't just you not getting your pill for your made-up issue?
Are otherkin people oppressed as well?
>>
>>22724880
Nop. I get all the booty I want. Married/divorced twice already. I'm just a true utopian.
>>
>>22722888
I mean it was but also if a black person is 40 or under in America they never had to deal with systemic racism and probably have gotten benefits for being black.
>>
>>22724899
No, I'm arguing with whatever your dumb ass is. I quoted the precise words, too, so you don't have to work your smol yet cute brain too hard.

>>22724904
Hello again. I've noticed that you ignored this post:
>>22724615
Care to address it? Or.. is there a reason why you haven't?
>>
>>22724945
you're not arguing with me, you're typing angry words into a blue box because you don't like being called sensitive

that's not an argument. it's barely bantz now
>>
>>22724897
Your suicidal thoughts might be real, but you being of the other sex isn't. Terfs aren't responsible if you kill yourself, just like women aren't responsible if a sad incel does.
Now, do back to your passgen threads so you can mock people like you who apparently suffer so much because of their "condition".
While doing so, don't forget to dive into restrictive phrenology so you even call cis women trannies. I'm sure those ridiculous criteria will help your suicidal self. See >>22724725
>>
>>22724970
>you're not arguing with me
I did, in fact, reply to what you wrote. I quoted the question I posed, verbatim, too., but you won't answer it.
>>
>>22724992
No you haven't. This is getting stupid. Just rephrase the question, one single question, and stop making a lame thread even lamer.
>>
>>22724980
>you being of the other sex isn't real
they can get like 99% of the way there already and one day it will be 100%, youre a dinosaur terf
>>
>>22724980
>Your suicidal thoughts might be real, but you being of the other sex isn't.
I never claimed to be of the other sex.

>Terfs aren't responsible if you kill yourself, just like women aren't responsible if a sad incel does.
Let's work through this.
A person has a certain condition that has a decent chance of making them kill themselves if it's not treated.
A political group prevents it from being treated.
The person ends up killing themselves do to their condition.
Are you genuinely arguing that the political group had nothing to do with why this person killed themselves?
>>
>>22725008
You wrote this:
>>because while the natives are denied medical treatment, they are also denied clean drinking water, accessible schooling, while inheriting generations of trauma and dysfunction that conclude in substance abuse, health failures, homelessness, and general failure insuring that others view them as the destitute alcoholics they inevitably become

I answer:
>Alright. So if they were not denied all of those things, just life-saving medicine, on the basis of their race, would you say that they were no longer oppressed?

I don't understand how someone could possibly not understand that but alright.
You claimed that because Native Americans are oppressed because they are oppressed in a variety of ways, and are not just denied life-saving medicine, while transgender people are not oppressed, because they are just denied life-saving medicine. I asked you whether Native Americans would no longer be oppressed if the only way whitey opted to hurt them is to deny them life-saving medicine based on their ethnicity. Clean drinking water? Granted. Accessible schooling? Granted. So on, so forth. Would they case being oppressed in a situation where they are solely prevented from receiving treatment for deadly illnesses, because they are Native Americans?
>>
>>22724945
Again, your male/female brain is bs and even your won post contradicts it, stating that even men can have 'typically female brain features. Your brain isn't your sex.
Where is your source on the twin thing, what was the size of the twin population studied?
Also, just because they have the same condition, doesn't mean that the condition makes them part of the other sex.

Your post was dumb and not worth my time.
>>
>>22725020
>99%
lmao, sure, keep telling yourself that. I guess being delusional is part of your condition
>>
>>22725064
I answered*

>>22725075
>Again, your male/female brain is bs..
What makes it bullshit? How do you explain the correlations in question?

>..and even your won post contradicts it, stating that even men can have 'typically female brain features.
There's no contradiction. Those specific features differ on the group-level and are markers of masculinization/feminization. Height, too, is connected to sex hormones, but there are tall women and short men. Does it therefore mean height is "bullshit"?

>Your brain isn't your sex.
It might be your gender, though.

>Where is your source on the twin thing, what was the size of the twin population studied?
Here: http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2010to2014/2013-transsexuality.html

>Also, just because they have the same condition, doesn't mean that the condition makes them part of the other sex.
I never claimed that.

>Your post was dumb and not worth my time.
You've failed to address it lol.
>>
>>22725021
>Are you genuinely arguing that the political group had nothing to do with why this person killed themselves?
Are you genuinely arguing that women are at fault for incels killing themselves?
>>
>>22725064
the answer to that question is actually a public subject named "Truth & Reconciliation", and considering you're not from north america, it's likely you are not aware of it. the actual answer can be found in tomes of essays written by academics and shared by government over decades but the measures written are never put in place. such as, obviously, installing modern water and irrigation systems on northern reserves, creating and maintaining a legacy of native american educators, as native students will not be disenfranchised, up to and including stronger representation in government, which starts with creating native citizens which are votable, thus educated, and without a history of crime or drug use. these points are all in pages upon pages written over several years

one could argue these same points could be helpful to the trans. one could also argue, there will be more trans acceptance, compared to the natives. if only because trans are also white. hence why there's already more in power

you are actually more privileged than the native. do you know that? are you aware? has your crossed your mind, even in your dysphoria, and self harm, you actually have more society points than others? you actually have more power than other minorities?
>>
>>22725137
This doesn't answer my question, because the situations are not at all comparable. Swap medicine for food and you'd argue that starving others has nothing with them dying.
>>
>>22725100
time is on my side dino. were a decade tops from our 100% forms
>>
>>22725141
You did not answer my question.
>>
>>22725129
>Here: http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2010to2014/2013-transsexuality.html
One paper, not enough to conclude any sort of real correlation. I bet
>>22725129
>41.
laughable
>It's a survey
HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>22725171
It's a collection of many different twin pairs from many different pairs, actually. I don't see the issue with it.
Do you intend to answer my other questions?
>>
>>22725169
you asked to what degree will the native no longer be oppressed, and i outlined the general points written about for decades. every step of this convo, every (You), reinforces the trans and native comparison and just makes you evidently more and more sensitive
>>
>>22725154
Not having enough nutriment is a direct cause of death.
You not getting an open wound for a vag or some gross 3rd leg-looking pseudo dick isn't.
>>
>>22725185
No. I asked you whether they'd still be genuinely oppressed if, by magic, every problem but access to medicine would be resolved.
Once more: you made this comparison first, so that's on you. I'm merely retorting to what you wrote.
>>
>>22725191
Not transitioning young empirically leads to heightened suicide rates.
>>
>>22725196
if or when a native american is voted in as prime minister, and or president, i will openly declare "native americans are less oppressed today then yesterday". hell, i'll take a native avenger, or native star trek character with a proper name. trans got better rep on star trek than actual natives. i'll take that, for the sake of your argument, when natives get clean drinking water and a star trek character with a proper name and actor, i will say "natives are less oppressed today then yesterday"

i only speak of natives because their existence is the lynchpin of modern society. every argument, every ideology, falls apart when simply exposed to the native. it's internet kyptonite
>>
>>22725184
>many different twin pairs from many different pairs
Many??? The sample is ridiculously low and it's a fucking survey.
>>
>>22725225
You still didn't answer my question. Would they or would they not be genuinely oppressed, if they were precisely as privileged as white people, except that doctors denied them healthcare and the law forbade them from seeking it?
>>
I don't like how black people assume that being black is so much worse than being trans. I think that being black has been worse one-hundred percent, but is it still? No, I don't think so. But then I don't know what it's like to be black. I will say that I think black people should count their blessings - they can fit in somewhere and still basically exist as human beings. They have black family, friends, culture. There's real power in that. As a trans person, I don't have that. I'm fucking hated by family, friends, and there's no universal trans experience to found a culture on.

When I learned that black people usually hate transsexuals firsthand, it made me really racist. I still don't like black people really, because I fear and think their culture hasn't overcome it's founding trauma, although I would never ever say that they deserve anything that has happened to them or any lack of respect. What I have is just a disgusting emotional response and I imagine that's the same way that a lot of black people feel towards trans people.

Dave Chappelle should shut the fuck up and stop twisting himself into somersaults trying to intellectualize and justify and disgusting animistic response. That's the same fucking shit that makes all forms of bigotry so powerful.
>>
>>22725239
Many! The sample is decent.
What format do you expect for "yo my dude or dudette is your twin a tranner?"
Anyhow, same question: do you intend to answer the other questions I asked?
>>
File: OIP (38).jpg (15 KB, 474x316)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>22725241
i have answered your question. twice actually. if you don't like it tough, find another thread.

did you actually occur to you that trans have it better than natives? now you answer my question
>>
>>22725259
You didn't answer it directly, and you just failed to answer it again.

>did you actually occur to you that trans have it better than natives? now you answer my question
Why would I answer your question if you keep avoiding mine? An answer for an answer. Thus go the rules. Finally answer what I asked and I promise I'll return the favor.
>>
>>22725252
>As a trans person, I don't have that. I'm fucking hated by family, friends
>When I learned that black people usually hate transsexuals firsthand, it made me really racist
By this logic, you should also be racist towards your own race then. Maybe it just means that the global majority hates you. Yet only black people should suffer from racism over this?
>>
>>22725259
Easily my second most hated character of the Star Trek franchise. Thank the prophets it wasn't a Dax symbiont.
>>
>>22725289
They called it a disgusting emotional response, implying that black people should NOT suffer for it.
>>
>>22725279
i've given you two answers so if we're playing a game you can give me two answers that genuinely try to answer my question but fail

but i guess you can't even do that. womp womp. it's actually boring now. so, bye. enjoy your privilege and being sensitive
>>
>>22725296
Doesn't matter. Did they become racist toward their own race, yes or no? Why black people then?
Most white don't lie you either, msot asian don't like you, most arabs don't like you. It's every one so why focus on that one group? Are black people the dominating group in your country?
>>
>>22725298
In short: yes, Native Americans would still be "genuinely oppressed" if all of their problems except for access to medical care were resolved, because LIVING is kind of important, and by transitivity transgender people are "genuinely oppressed", but you can't say that, because then you'd have to admit that those gross subhumans are actually oppressed and pushing them around for laughs is punching down.

I'll graciously answer your question, too, for I am magnanimous: yeah, various people can be more oppressed than others in some ways and more privileged in others. That's what the concept of the kyriarchy is all about. Transgender people from normal middle class backgrounds have many advantages that Native Americans do not, like education, and Native Americans have some advantages transgender people do not, like NOT FUCKING DYING TO A CHEAPLY TREATABLE CONDITION BECAUSE ANGRY WINE AUNTS DECIDED IT'S FAKE. Ups and downs, really. Trying to decide who is ~more oppressed~ is pointless, and only serves to turn would-be allies against one another. I mean, I took the bait, but that's still the truth.
>>
>>22725310
I'm not that poster but I'd guess because they ran into more transphobic black people and pattern recognition did the rest.
>>
some estimates are the trans population is already as high as 2% of the pop. its really just a matter of time till its 100% and we're all lab grown, face it you lost terfs
>>
>18 posters
>96 replies
schizo thread
>>
>>22725426
its chatroom style, fuck you
>>
>>22725407
lowcap christa appreciator i hope we are still allies and friends even after me half-simping for blog anon
>>
>>22725486
we good, lowercasers gotta stick together
>>
>>22722804
you realize he has a whole bit about how it's fine to call niggers niggers, right?
>>
>>22725523
i
am a highcaser in disguise
i hope you know who the fuck i am
and i hope i correctly guessed who the fuck you are
>>
>>22722804
because you and them react exactly like intended. grow a thicker skin.
>>
How did Dave go from fucking transwomen to hating them?
Did one break his heart?
>>
>>22722804
you guys are pathetic.
>>
>>22725426
That ratio is just female-brained posting
>>
>>22722804
Dave is a POS but he didn't use a single slur. Why's that the first thing your mind races to? There's a million things you can say to criticize black people, why say nigger?
>>
>>22726003
>How come I can't joke about fried chicken and watermelon or talk about how black people look like monkeys?

Because those jokes aren't really funny?

>Trans people are expected to take any amount of abuse, jokes at their expense, hostile misgendering, and we're told to just "grow thicker skin"

You know it's not just black people saying those things and that most black comedians aren't going out of their way to do jokes about trans people? Name one other black comedian that has recently done a set about transpeople.
>>
>>22726136
Why can't both of these things be unfunny? Why does everything have to be a competition?
>>
>>22726298
>seethe about some nigger comedian
>"WHY ARE THEY SO SENSITIVE"
connect once
>>
>>22726298
>You are the one who said it wasn't funny and therefore people shouldn't be allowed to joke about it.

People should joke about it in a way that's funny, not just hurr durr blacks look like apes.

>American Niggers are the most oversensitive and coddled minority demographic on the planet.

That's not Muslims, anon.
>>
>>22725310
because black people know what its like.
>>
>>22725374
its not that. white people are naive. black people are tuned into bigotry and should see when they're committing it.
>>
>>22722804
Blacks think they're the center of the universe. Hey Chappelle fans this one's for you, nigger.
>>
based
>>
>>22725171
>Sources?
>One paper proving you right? Pfft no you're still wrong

Dilate
>>
>>22724778
>their land
not how it works. nor has it EVER in the history of humanity worked like this
>>
>>22722804

If you watch his stuff, he makes it pretty clear that he is a very conservative Muslim man with very traditional views on gender and sexuality.

He just happens to also deeply resent white people due to racism he's faced in his life.

Put it more simply: he thinks you're faking it for attention. He thinks you're a pervert with AGP and that if you'd embrace the light of Allah, you'd be cured.

You know that retarded /pol/-ass "we wuz kangs" shit? Okay well Dave Chappelle unironically believes that, and it's the only thing about him that isn't deeply conservative.
>>
>>22728194
I don't know about Chappelle, but there are a lot of people that are "leftwing by circumstance" like this. Where if one thing was different, normally having to do with sexual orientation or gender or race or whatever, they absolutely would fall over themselves to fight for the conservative side lmao
>>
>>22724372
>41%!!! lol!!
>uhmm being trans isn’t anything life threatening
unironically kill yourself
>>
>>22728382
yup!
>>
>>22722804
Dave Chappelle is literally the last person in the world who would care about a white person saying the N-Word.
>>
>>22722804
based and trannypilled
>>
>>22728194
>Dave is Muslim
wait what
>>
>>22729176
Yeah he keeps it deliberately low-key, but he's actually very devout. It slips sometimes when he talks about his family life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Chappelle#Personal_life

Once you get this about him, his perspective on like, sex, women, gender, etc makes more sense.
>>
>>22724240
the KKK literally organized to defend white people from nog rapists
lynching was rare and happened to whites when they deserved it too
all your history has been written by jews
>>
>>22729176
>>22729200
lmao holy shit it’s starting to make sense
The state of trans acceptance is so bad in the US that fucking *black muslims* are free to shit on us
>>
>>22722804
I'll fucking say it. In this society I'd rather be a nigger than a tranny.
>>
>>22729233
niggers and trannies are both obscenely privileged
if you're a nigger who isn't a retarded criminal or a tranny who's vaguely presentable and mentally sane you can have any job you want
unfortunately those conditions tend to eliminate most of them from consideration
>>
>>22729200
>>22729221
lol well OBVIOUSLY he's gonna be transphobic. If I knew that I wouldn't even be surprised. Why didn't anyone tell me?
>>
>>22724940
>I mean it was
No it wasn't
>>
>>22729253
really, tons of people didnt wanna hire me. and the average person sees me as a creepazoid freak. i dont think thats privilege
>>
>>22722804
because they think the horrors their ancient ancestors faced are far more important than the struggles other people are facing every day
>>
>>22722804
Because the entire LGBT movement exists so upper class white people get to place themselves at the top (or bottom?) of the oppression pyramid as the most oppressed group.
>>
>>22722804
Dave Chappelle isn't funny to begin with.
>>
File: 1603713612249.jpg (119 KB, 1200x675)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>22724301
>Oh no the boogywoman children's books writer!
AKA, one of the most published authors of all time with a massive media platform. Did you think about what you wrote before pressing submit?
>>
>>22724940
I'd rather be black than trans 50 years ago
>>
>>22722804
I mean, is he allowed to say tranny?
>>
>>22722804
I can't believe 4chan is acting in the exact same seething way as twitter and tumblrtards. Lol learn to take a joke you fucking retards.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.