[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cadfe.jpg (60 KB, 774x1024)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>not closeted gay/trans
>good hygiene, grooming, and at least some sense of style
>mentally well adjusted (not an incel, sociopath, or narcissist, etc.)
>No desire to be topped (addendum: does not call penises "lady pickles" etc.)
>Realistic expectations (not only into model-tier youngshits)
>willing to be seen in public with trans gf
>does not support politics which oppose trans people
Shape the fuck up chasers, and prove me wrong.
>>
>>22717702
Who is that gorgeous twinkhon cosplaying as the Joker?
>>
>>22717702
>not closeted gay
Well yeah straight men don't fuck other men
>>
>>22717731
lmao REKT
>>
>>22717702
Chasers are bisexual.
>>
>>22717702
You forget the one that disqualified me
>over 6' tall
I've had that happen to me more than once when interacting with a trans woman
>>
>tfw no closeted, horrible hygiene, fashionless, incel, sociopath, narcissistic, horrible politics bf who wants me to top him, has only unrealistic expectations and isnt willing to be seen in public with a trans gf
>>
>>22717702
I do but...I am not longer a chaser so whatever.
>>
>>22717702
>>good hygiene, grooming, and at least some sense of style
>>mentally well adjusted (not an incel, sociopath, or narcissist, etc.)
>>Realistic expectations
>>willing to be seen in public
OK but how many transes even have these?
>>
>>22717702
That would just make them a normal person and that means they won't care about you anymore.
>>
>>22717802
Very few kekw, tranners also need to lower their fucking expectations since most are just unwashed incels that don't pass.
>>
>>22717802
Hi, trans woman here :)

> Hygiene impeccable, hair, nails, and eyebrows done regularly, skin care on point, etc.
> Managed mental illness, stable income, living independently, comfortable hobbies and social circle
> Wants a dude who is just a regular, run of the mill dude without risk of being beaten or snaffu'd into a transbian couple by an egg
> I'm a receptionist, so see point 2

Now you :)
>>
>>22717795
>I am not longer a chaser so whatever.
How so?
>>
>>22717832
No they don't because they get plenty of cock anyway. Only way a trans woman is not a complete whore is when they are too insecure to meet people in the first place
>>
>>22717702
>not closeted gay/trans
I don't expect any chaser to be 100% straight, I've no problems with them being bi and neither should you.

First two are important, style not so much. Weird addition that doesn't really matter.
Also doesn't matter in mild accounts (just no schizos, npd types) implying every tranner who has dysphoria is mentally well adjusted is laughable btw

Fair enough

What? For them as a person? I mean I guess, I'm a pretty youngshit but I've no problems dating a 5/10 with good personality.

Sure

Does this mean they have to be an Uber radical commie? Is that what you're suggesting? I've no problems dating right wingers as long as they're actual libertarians when it comes to hrt and transing early, why the fuck would you not date someone over such a small thing?

don't know why I'm surprised that troons on this board are delusional, most of them followed the incel to trans pipeline so now theyve unrealistic expectations of men
>>
>>22717702
>>not closeted gay/trans
check
check but style is subjective
you're on 4chan
>>No desire to be topped (addendum: does not call penises "lady pickles" etc.)
check
>>Realistic expectations (not only into model-tier youngshits)
check i also like femboys so unpassing is not that big of a deal
>>willing to be seen in public with trans gf
check
>>does not support politics which oppose trans people
check but im apolitical

apparently i can't put checkmarks here

i bet even you as a trans girl don't have some of the requirements you expect from guys such as being mentally well adjusted. don't be a hypocryte
>>
>>22717702
well at least i shower quite often and shave my body, so it's not a bingo, yay? also i'm not super picky with expectations i just a bit of a type
>>
>>22717903
Shaving body hair noo :( Body hair is the only good thing on most men
>>
>>22717906
there's nothing good about being a man tho, i just wanted a trans gf because she might understand that
>>
>>22717878
>not closeted gay/trans
nope, I'm out and proud
Certainly hygiene and grooming and I at least put effort into making nice outfits and matching colors and stuff. Yes it's subjective, the requirement is effort not success, I should have put "cares about cultivating a sense of style" or something like that but it's a lot less snappy that way.
>>you're on 4chan
yep but that doesn't mean I'm going to date a sociopath narcissist incel. Been to plenty of psychs, mostly adhd and trans related, but I've never come up with problems in general surveys they do.
well I'm a girl ofc i want to be topped, the relationship doesnt really work if we're both held to this standard.
I think I do. I'd rather date an average friendly dude than some roided musclebeast. Don't care about height as long as it's within like 8 inches of mine. Don't expect him to be rich or super handsome or anything like that. Just a normal dude who loves me is enough.
>i also like femboys so unpassing is not that big of a deal
nice, that's good
idk how this applies to me but i'd be willing to be seen in public with other trans people
I don't
>but im apolitical
good, that still satisfies the requirement. it's basically asking you to not be a nazi.
>>
>>22717910
Sorry I think you're the wrong chaser for me babe. I wish you luck on your future transition though.
>>
>>22717913
this was the updated one i tried to use checkmarks but it didn't render >>22717890
>>
>>22717915
there's not future transition for me, i just need a bi-sh girl who understands repper culture, your first point of this list is actually the biggest issue with chasers, and i'm sure most chasers are reppers tho
>>
>>22717882
>I don't expect any chaser to be 100% straight, I've no problems with them being bi and neither should you.
I'm not saying that and I don't mind. I'm saying not closeted GAY specifically. I don't want to be some guy's springboard into "experimenting" and "discovering his sexuality" and then a year later he's sucking dick on grindr every night and physically repulsed by foids, you know?

>Also doesn't matter in mild accounts
agree

>Does this mean they have to be an Uber radical commie? Is that what you're suggesting? I've no problems dating right wingers as long as they're actual libertarians when it comes to hrt and transing early, why the fuck would you not date someone over such a small thing?
sis the requirement is literally just "don't be a nazi", i don't care what they are as long as they don't simp for pundits who want me dead.

>I'm delusional for wanting basic respect and effort from my partner
lolewhat
>>
>>22717937
I didn't write this list :P But yes they're pretty much always eggs. I have had EIGHT former dudes I've gone on a date with/almost got serious with crack. EIGHT.
>>
>>22717919
ah makes more sense now tho
I'm still not being a hypocrite, at least to the extent that the requirements reasonably apply to me
>>
>>22717952
there's 5 chasers, 3 are eggs, 1 is a closeted gay, 1 is a weird, 'curious' perv
>>
>>22717865
I decided that the scene for dating transwomen as a man is toxic to the max and the result unstable and underwhelming.
Between trying to appease them that their fears are unfounded and trying to find one that will not just go transbian 3 years from now it is not worth it. I just got a cis gf and was done with it.
>>
>>22717702
I have all except 3
Unfortunately I am an autistic incel with sadist fantasies i'll fix it eventually though
>>
>>22717966
There's 5 chasers.

2 are eggs
2 are fucked up pervs who want to force their kinks on you
1 is closeted gay
>>
>>22717906
not him but i just trim to 5mm

https://unsee.
cc/album#g8D9CJV0IjZoADQ1
>>
>>22718011
you're an egg too heh
>>
>>22718011
>https://unsee.
>cc/album#g8D9CJV0IjZoADQ1
WOAH HELLO THERE
>>
>>22718005
>2 are fucked up pervs who want to force their kinks on you
Why can I never find them???
>>
>>22718005
okay maybe i'm being too harsh, i've met fellow chasers who were really cool guys, kinda wish i was a cute girl so they could fuck me tho
>>
>>22717945
>sis the requirement is literally just "don't be a nazi", i don't care what they are as long as they don't simp for pundits who want me dead.

Didn't say that in your original post, just stated an ambiguous "don't support politics which oppose trans people" to hyperpolitical commies, that's everyone right of liberal to them.

>I'm delusional for wanting basic respect and effort from my partner
Some of these are fine but they also fall upon you aswell, you've admitted there's flaws in your requirements just off this thread so it obviously wasn't a perfect set list of ideas. "Realistic expectations" being the most important, if you're a 5/10 nonpassing tranner why would you refuse every guy below an 8? That's alot of the mentality of boymoders / mtfs on this board.
>>
>>22718060
funny because true tankies are not very accepting of queer folk
>>
>>22718060
>Didn't say that in your original post, just stated an ambiguous "don't support politics which oppose trans people" to hyperpolitical commies, that's everyone right of liberal to them.
you're reading way too far into this lol it's not that complicated like don't be a nick Fuentes stan and you're probably good
>you've admitted there's flaws in your requirements just off this thread so it obviously wasn't a perfect set list of ideas.
oh god oh fuck I wasn't perfect so I'm 100% wrong. what?
>Realistic expectations" being the most important, if you're a 5/10 nonpassing tranner why would you refuse every guy below an 8? That's alot of the mentality of boymoders / mtfs on this board.
bro please stop putting words in my mouth, I've said repeatedly I don't care much about looks I just want a nice guy who loves me
>>
>>22717702
No trans woman has any of these traits
>A vagina that can be used at any time with minimal mess
>Mentally stable
>the Ability to take feminine shits
>The ability to look at their penis without crying

We put up with a lot
>>
>>22717702
I do in fact have all those things, so long as you have a really lose definition of "mentally well-adjusted"
>>
>>22718106
>you're reading way too far into this lol it's not that complicated like don't be a nick Fuentes stan and you're probably good
Ah that's fine, I just have a warped sense on what tranners think opposing trans rights mean from my interaction w trans groups online, didn't know you meant it like that mb.
>oh god oh fuck I wasn't perfect so I'm 100% wrong. what?
Did you.. even read what I said? Just leaving out the bit before? I'm confused desu. You come making a thread all confident saying "chasers shape the fuck up!" As if it's a final ultimatum list, bit stupid is all. Agree with most of it though

>bro please stop putting words in my mouth, I've said repeatedly I don't care much about looks I just want a nice guy who loves me
That's fine, I'm not putting any words in your mouth, just making a general statement about some of the delusional people who usually post requirements for chasers when they're no better themselves.
>>
>>22718142
in my experience chasers who are actually good people are total doomers
>>
>>22718054
Pls send them my way and in return I'll teach you how to be a cute lady to attract more. It's a win win.
>>
>>22717702
>he thinks he deserves any better than anything listed
now i understand why hons like yaniv exist. you're all delusional with an undeserved inflated ego
>>
>>22718169
Which of these points highlights an inflated ego Anon? Is it the hygiene for you?
>>
>>22718185
it's definitely the hygiene.
>>22718169
stinky rights are NOT human rights! Go take a shower smelly!!!!

>>22718160
well yeah of course I'm gonna say "no chasers have all 7, all chasers step the fuck up" because it gets replies. if i just said "i'd really like a bf with these 7 requirements, it would be nice if some of you have them" it would get no replies :p
>>
>>22717702
>mentally well adjusted
Shieeeeet
>>
File: IMG_20210804_220602.jpg (1.76 MB, 3264x2448)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>22717702
Lol I qualify for all of these.

But I already date a transgirl.
And at least after ffs she'll pass better then most cis girls here.

Dear God middle eastern cis women look horrible.
>>
>>22717702
Am I a chaser if I just happen to end up with a trans girl without actively looking for one?
>>
>>22718227
nah not really
>>
>>22718237
That’s good. Literally every time I mention my gf people call me one lol.
>>
>>22718227
If you are a cis man dating a transwoman you are a chaser. The circumstances of how this happened do not matter.
>>
>>22717702
Why should I choose a tranny over a woman for LTR's? I'm not even into fem penises or anal sex most of the time, I just want to fuck you and romance you and that can do it a cis woman perfectly.
>>
>>22718260
ok...? sounds good bud, no skin off my back
>>22718255
well those people are dumb
>>
>>22718168
reading your next posts, i don't think my friends qualify as chasers, they were just straight dudes who were dating trannies
>>
bumpa
>>
File: apu.gif (674 KB, 474x498)
674 KB
674 KB GIF
>>22717702
Well, nothing of this applies to me.
>>
>>22717770
Unless you're pooner height, no one cares
>>
File: 1634130614469.png (339 KB, 1024x692)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
I have all of those but I'm a manlet so
>>
File: 1323924825778.gif (548 KB, 264x324)
548 KB
548 KB GIF
>>22717702
It's really not that hard to be all 7
>>
>>22717870
>plenty of cock anyway.
Men will fuck literally anything. Tranners need to lower their expectations if they want one that will stick around.
>>
>>22717702
my chaser bf has all 7
>>
>>22718899
I only fuck cute passing mtf girls
>>
>>22717702
>not closeted gay/trans
I'm out of the closet as pan
shower every evening, shave every morning and sometimes after work if I'm going out for some reason
not sure if this is "well adjusted" but I deal with survivor's syndrome due to a deployment
I exclusively top
my expectation is that you're nice and (maybe) pretty
fortunately I live in a country where this isn't dangerous and I'll be moving to another city soon that has a higher density of trans people
politics are dumb generally but if a law attempts to roll back rights it's not getting my support

I'm also not really a chaser so who cares
>>
File: small_bf3.png (880 KB, 794x1200)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>22718889
based
>>
>>22718945
You actually sound like a really good guy, would go on a date with and see from there :)
>>
>>22717702
I check all of those boxes. The downside is I'm poor and lazy and shit in bed
>>
>>22717702
If you pass all of these requirements are you just not a "chaser" anymore? Passed btw
>>
>>22717702
So basically not a chaser
>>
I'm gonna say I got 6 out of 7, with 2 of those being half. strictly speaking I guess that means 5 out of 7, but fuck you I'm saying it's 6.
>>
>>22717702
Well... I have 5
>>
No tranny has all 7:
>passes
>is sane
>not a NEET
>takes care of her appearance
>is attracted to men
>a good person (e.g. not a misogynist seething with jealousy of cis women)
>no sick/depraved fetishes
>>
>>22719268
I-I have 3, 4, 5 and 6 i-is that enough?
>>
>>22719268
2,3,4,5,6 and depending on what you define as sick, 7.
I'm pretty but I don't pass, although I'm on hrt and boymode so maybe passing is on the cards in the future
>>
>>22719098
I'm probably a "good" guy as far as personality goes but I'm also ugly as sin and like 15 pounds overweight
>>
>>22718000
There's no way you fullfill all 7 of those, let alone half. And if you had a cis girlfriend, you would be spending time with her and not constanly crying on some tranny board. Get real incel.
>>
>>22719268
The only ones I care about are 5 and 6 and I still cant get anyone to date me :(
>>
>>22717702
6/7
part of me want to be topped but you can blame dom top troon who fucked my brain with their teasing for that
>>
I meet all of those requirements except I don't support leftoid politics. I obviously want trans people to get all the assistance and medical care they need but no political party or ideology offers that right now without major compromise. So I have to choose do I want to take in hordes of Islamist refugees who would see my wife thrown off a building after raping her or do I want "free" healthcare for her that take decades to complete. I'm happy with being able to earn enough to pay for what she needs privately, I'm able to get that under system that doesn't necessarily completely support trans people.
>>
>>22719748
Could have just said "I'm a retard" and saved a lot of typing
>>
>>22719268
KEK. 4troons in shambles rn
>>
I doubt you have all 7 either
>>
>>22719796

Yeah but you just did that. So thanks for letting us know you're leftoid filth
>>
File: brainlet.jpg (44 KB, 800x450)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>22719796
>>
>>22717702
>>not closeted gay/trans
check
check
check
check
check
only if you pass
If by that you mean not a terf, then check. But if by that you mean I have to support every single inane BLM-sex worker-full communism whatever twitter bullshit because "it's all related hurr durr" then you can fuck right off
>>
>>22717702
>>not closeted gay/trans
am cishet.
shower regularly, shave my body, wear some basic jewelry, dress okay-ish.
> >mentally well adjusted (not an incel, sociopath, or narcissist, etc.)
nothing serious and currently working through my flaws in therapy. So I would say I am on my way to there.
I would never say "lady pickle" but you are being unreasonable here, I need a good dicking.

sorry I couldn't meet your standards.
>>
>>22719913
>am cishet.
>I need a good dicking.
No, that's not how it works
>>
>>22719414
I do fulfill them. And I am not constantly crying on the tranny board. I just periodically post whatever I want. You are not the boss of anyone.
>>
No chaser has all 1
>not agp/agamp
>>
>>22720345
>No, that's not how it works
well I tried just doing it myself by riding a dildo but every time I start moaning and my legs shake I have to physically stop. So I need someone do dick me beyond the leg shacking part. But I am straight so I kind of need a tranny to fuck me.
>>
>>22718128
are you into poop or something?
>>
>>22720693
i am gamp but not agamp
>>
>>22717731
this bro
>>
>>22717702
Don't get your lady pickle in a twist.
>>
>>22717702
>not closeted gay/trans
Cool neither have i been for the last fifteen years. Frankly others opinions (including mine) are useless and hot air.
Good hygiene is always nice. Grooming makes me think you had pedophile friends growing up and Style is subjective to the person's individual tastes so that means nothing at all.
Yet to be proven. 4 out of 5 women are not medicated. meaning only 1 out of 5 women realize there is something wrong with them and the rest are in denial.
Frankly don't care.
Fair we all have our kinks not shaming here.
As above.. others opinions don't matter.
So your a simp.. Let the trans fight their own battles.
>>
>>22718789
Plenty of them are above average height lol seethe
>>
File: no.jpg (50 KB, 750x1000)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>22717702
>>not closeted gay/trans
okay. so far so good.

fuck off. get on the nazi wave or die.
>>
>>22720713
No, just admit that you're bi or gay and your life will be better. If your first thought was to get a cis girl to peg you, you could argue otherwise but you went straight to getting real dick.
>>
>>22720905
>If your first thought was to get a cis girl to peg you, you could argue otherwise but you went straight to getting real dick.
I always thought I am straight, but I yeah would like real dick because I imagine it feels nicer, I can bring them more joy and a stronger guy can hold me down while I am quivering.
>>
>>22721130
Yeah, you're bi. I think Grindr will be better for you than chasing trannies
>>
>>22717702
>not closeted gay/trans
check
check
:(
check
check
lol no, you can get hatecrimed alone sweety
you'd probably be fine under fascism
>>
>>22720676
Everytime I check this board, I see your same whining posts. Your writing style is very obvious. It's embarassing. Either transition or shut the fuck up for good. You might even find an actual girlfriend instead of larping on the internet.
>>
>>22717702
My boyfriend is six outta seven which isn't half bad.
>>
>>22721301
You failed the two most important ones.
>>
File: headpat.gif (1.26 MB, 543x543)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB GIF
>not closeted gay/trans
nope
i shower every day:)) /soc/
got depression and anxiety but i still live a pretty normal life. sometimes i go into recluse mode and shut my self out from everyone for months at a time but i try to live to better my self, have had relationships and had seks
nope
i think a lot of the girls that post in passgens are cute
Im not afraid of what strangers think of me.
politics are gay and if you're obsessed with them i wont date you.

also
6'4
200lbs
Scandinavian
>>
>>22721302
How the fuck do you see the same post when I barely post once or twice per week you schizophrenic fuck?
>>
7/7 but im a fat neet
>>
>>22717851
You sound like a mentally unstable twitter retard
>>
>>22719268
I have all
Some of us are normal functioning people anon
>>
>>22717910
>>not closeted gay/trans
Unchecked.
>>
>>22719142
nah you're cool kermit
>>22719208
which ones did you fail?
>>22719596
gross hard no
>>22719895
>If by that you mean not a terf, then check.
yeah that's literally all i meant, don't be a nazi either, and you're fine
>>22719913
>not closeted gay/trans
>i need a good dicking
reconsider that first one sicko
>>22720765
I'm confused
>>22720788
cringe
>>22721301
cringe and ngmi
>>22721452
>got depression and anxiety but i still live a pretty normal life.
that's fine I have those too, that's not what i really meant, i just mean dont have some disorder where you'll flip out and scream at me or emotionally manipulate me or something
>politics are gay and if you're obsessed with them i wont date you.
I pretty much agree, the point of this question was just "don't be a nazi/terf/etc." apolitical is totally fine.
you sound pretty based btw :)
>>22721874
I'd much rather a fat neet with 7/7 than a 6'6" chad musclebeast with only 5/7. personality is way more important than looks
>>
I want to kms
>>
>join discord server
>literally all chasers

This sucks so bad
>>
>>22723613
WHERE
>>
>>22717702
Then ur not even a chaser at that point.
>>
>>22717702
Men in general fail to meet these seven.
>not closeted gay/trans
That's 2% of men gone if you don't count bisexuals, otherwise it's 5%.
I'm going to bump the range to 7-10% of men. I am using pretty low standards for sense of style.
There is some overlap between any traits, but I think we can axe another 3-5%.
10-15% and I am only including extreme personality disorders or very low self esteem.
Some straights want to try pegging. Are they disqualified?
10-17%.
You're going to have to accept a bisexual for this realistically which means they probably want to be topped or have wanted to be.
The more virgin a male is the more likely this goes up unless they are hyper-progressive.
All republicans gone that's 3/5 men.

So 70% of straight men fail your standards and that's only using 5 categories. Among chasers, there are less right wing so they are actually more likely to fit the standard

Jim Norton, the comedian, is a famous chaser and he probably passes all 7.
>>
>>22717702
I am 0/7 on the test.
>>
File: 1634094393768.png (381 KB, 600x353)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>22723942
>So 70% of straight men fail your standards
wow it's almost like that's what i made this thread to complain about
>>
>>22717702
Trip=off
why do you think we chase? We aren't exactly "winners" in society. We take what we can get. That happens to be the majority of straight tranners.

My friend called me out on this. He said the only reason I'm into tranners that much is because I hate myself and have low esteem. He thinks I believe I don't deserve to be with a cis woman. Perhaps some of that is mental but the other part of it is me just being a loser in society. No money, mentally ill, and slightly retarded.

Of course, I'll love my tranner with all my heart but we're just two desperate people that took what they could get.
>>
>>22721302
This is the exact attitude that ensures you will die alone.
>>
>>22724041
you seem to still care a whole lot about what trannies think of you
>>
>>22717702
my bf has these :3 cant be too mad desu. he doesn’t dress like a homeless person, he just wears sweatpants and t-shirts which is okay and he has really nice hair. he isn’t a repressor but he has told me that he is bi which honestly i don’t really mind because he still completely treats me as his gf and as a woman even though im basically just kind of androgynous. and i like topping occasionally. you don’t really need all seven, lower ur standards desu
>>
why would you be a cheap chinese knock off (trans woman) when you could be a highly sought after commodity (femboy)
>>
>>22718002
sauce?
>>
File: bbrug.png (79 KB, 237x208)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>22718128
>>
>>22724381
The filename tells you anon
It's one of the most well known hentai manga ever
>>
>>22717702
that post made chasers maaaad

good work OP
>>
>>22717910
take your pills chaser tranny KEK
>>
>>22724437
>>
File: image049.jpg (380 KB, 750x738)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>not closeted gay/trans
Im a little bi but mostly lean towards women
Depends on definition of style but I'm not literally autistic
Yes
>No desire to be topped (adendum: does not call penises "lady pickles" etc.)
The thought of a dick in my ass makes me physically recoil
I think they're pretty realistic but since I'm a chaser you think mine are too low or too high depending on what day of the week it is. In fact you guys shit on your own harder than a lot of outer-board shitters.
The amout of times I see 'rape hon' here when I lurk is fucking unreal lmao
Don't care.
I've taken the grill pill.

Now show me your butthole
>>
>>22724595
based you sound like a good guy
what are your standards for trans women though, i was kinda confused by that part?
>>
>>22717702
Lost me on the last two, sorry bro
>>
>>22717702
>not closeted gay/trans
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Not if you don't pass, hell no
Welllllllllll,, we are on 4chan, come on

I would say 5 out of 7 is decent
>>
>>22724595
>Im a little bi but mostly lean towards women
so a closed trans then

t. former straight leaning bi guy who is now a woman.
>>
File: c7ffw.jpg (166 KB, 960x1441)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>22724740
>>22724648
nope, into the trash you go losers
no tranny gf for you
>>
>>22724640
I honestly have no clue. I just like feminine features. That's why I say I'm a little bi. Other than that I have no coherent or structural checklist someone has to pass. If I think you look cute, you look cute. I don't have a good irl source, even in school, but a lot of girls I see in passgen are pretty cute. I realize that isn't the most reliable source but realistically I feel like I can overlook certain features of real life trans girls like I do with real life cis girls. The same way you might do with a cis man.
I mostly browse here because it's an interesting looking in through the window of a community I have no part. And because you people are really fucking mean to each other and sometimes it's funny. Which is the reason I come to 4chan at all.
>>
>>22724845
cool, you sound very based, i hope I'm one of the passgen posters you think is cute but probably not lol
>>
>>22717702
Could I find a chaser bf if I downgrade these expectations to 6 by sometimes topping him with a strapon ?
Realistic expectations can be managed too because I got ffs and look rather pretty.

Are bi guys on Tinder a good place to look for ?

t. straight transgirl looking for bf
>>
>>22717702
What if I have all 7 but am not a chaser? I'd be fine dating a trans but I'm going to vastly prefer cis women. Cis women give babies.
>>
>>22724892
Send pic so we can judge
>>
>>22724845
Damn I actually wrote a text wall. My bad.
>>
>>22717702
>check
>check
>ehh a little narcissistic but only because I’m so goddamn awesome
>I don’t say lady pickle because that’s cringe af but i get topped like once every ~2 month
>model-tier passers ARE realistic lmao
>check
>I live in a first world country where no such politics exist
>>
>>22724920
I'd rather not turn this thread into people judging my face, i think it's a good thread how it is. I need ffs but all my problems with my face are solvable with ffs (no long midface etc.) and I've been told I'm very cute otherwise
>>
>>22717702
>>mentally well adjusted
I was so close, bros.... Damn.
>>
File: 1633896963036.jpg (168 KB, 486x558)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>22724987
Boring, I will assume you're ugly or a nigger now
>>
>>22725007
>racist
well now i feel vindicated in not showing you my face. I'm white but i have no respect for people who act like you
>>
>>22725048
You're not white, we both know that ;)
>>
File: Blurry_f8be6f_6034110.jpg (49 KB, 500x480)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>22724892
Yeah I definitely wouldn't know lol but usually if you're confident enough to put yourself on passgen you have a good chance to get a cute stamp from me. There are people who I don't necessarily think 'pass' (I assume passing means passing as a cis woman) but still look cute and feminine.
Not that I'm an authority on passing or femininity. That's why I basically never post here.
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (177 KB, 1735x716)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>22725069
picrel just to prove to you that white people think your opinions are shitty too
>>22725082
well that's a very based take you sound like a real catch :)
>>
File: 1552033722562.jpg (69 KB, 1080x1081)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>22724640
Lol well I have less than 0 interest in becoming trans. Im very sympathetic to people who have those feeling because it doesn't sound like fun to go through. But it's no question I like being masculine. It's some good shit.
>>
>>22725135
You could still be a kike tho, kikes like to say muh fellow whites. Anyway, I don't believe you.
>>
File: c8ulx.jpg (59 KB, 1024x913)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>22725164
don't care
>>22725148
hell yeah that's a great way to think about it :)
>>
>>22725178
Well you cared enough to scripple the shit on your arm so Imma say I won
>>
>>22725201
okay good for you i guess
>>
>>22718011
begging people to learn to use unsee
set an hour timer instead of limited views you dumbfuck
>>
>>22725135
learn how to shave properly tranny
>>
File: 1633953433114.jpg (318 KB, 971x924)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>22725135
>Won't post face bc of big nose
>>
File: Laughingdon.jpg (15 KB, 413x395)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>22717851
>never says she passes LMAO
>>
>>22724968
>a little narcissistic
Sure thing jordan
>>
>>22718165

Im a horrible person
>>
Literally none of those and I have an A tier troon GF lol get fucked OP.
>>
>>22725393
>closeted trans unwashed ungroomed styleless incel npd sociopath bottom who only dates model tier youngshits and despite that won't be seen in public with them and is also a terf/nazi
yes I'm sure your gf is banging hot, you sound like quite a catch
>>
>>22717702
>not closeted gay/trans
Got it
Got it
Got it
Got it
Nope
Nope
Nope

Sorry fren, 4 out of 7 is as good as it gets. Also I'm a cishet non-chaser so that might change things.
>>
>>22726030
ok so why are you here like go date a cis woman..? why do cishet white guys always think their opinions are wanted without being asked
>>
>>22726030
>cishet non-chaser
why are you posting then lol
>>
>>22717702
>not closeted gay/trans
I’m openly ftm
Nope
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

5.5/7, am I good enough?
>>
>>22726097
>Nope
which part did you fail on?
being an open ftm isn't failing the question, the question is only a failure if you're closeted
>>
>>22717702

>not closeted gay/trans
to be interested in a trans they mostly have to be. it is not like trannies pass as real women and the small few that do pass do actually attract straight dudes.

amusing you mean non gays then it makes sense that any straight man who resorts to trannies is usually a ugly man who can't attract real women thus settling for a tranny

as far as incels go view my first and second answer.

view my first answer

you want a "non gay" "good hygiene" "non incel" man but you are a non passing man face hon, if you passed you would not be complaining about "model-tier youngshits"

view above answer

probably your only reasonable request.

if you want a chad you better be a stacy
of not then lower your standards in men
>>
File: 4chan_numbers.png (249 KB, 512x512)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>22719268
>passes
nope
>is sane
yup~
>not a NEET
rip
yup~
>is attracted to men
yup~
yup~
yup~
5/7 is pretty based
>>
>>22726166
the only reason to be mad about these is if you pass none of them. Sad!
>>
>>22726206
>you pass none of them

I pass 1,2,3,4

and "fail" 5,6,7

i don't date trannies. i find it weird that a tranny would have such a list of preferences. it is like a starving child being picky with food options.

i think the term is --> choosy beggars
>>
>>22726261
so why are you in this thread you're not a chaser
you're a little slow on the uptake huh?
>>
>>22719268
>passes
nope
>is sane
I'm only a little psycho, maybe a touch bpd
>not a NEET
full-time employee, part time housewife
I do when I feel like people are interested in me
>is attracted to men
yes, though I could fall in love with anyone
I'm really not (I'm a jealous vindictive person, but I'm also very caring and loving)
lol
>>
>>22717770
As long as you're not that much shorter you can make up for this by being jacked. If you're a fem manlet then what exactly do you expect
>>
>>22717702
>not closeted gay/trans
Openly bishit, and comfortable in my own skin.
Hygiene and grooming? Yeah. Sense of style? Plain is a style.
Autism.
All good here.
Bishit. Has it's advantages. Though effort isn't an unrealistic expectation. Don't care if twinkhon, do care if lazy in terms of appearance.
Wouldn't give a shit either way.
Supporting politics is a bad joke.
>>22726166
>mostly have to be
Egg.
>>
>>22726469
based
>>
>>22717702
Feels good to fulfill all seven except the last one
Cope harder
>>
>>22718889
same here

short guy solidarity! :)
>>
>>22726500
how's your dating life going?
>>
>>22719268
>passes
im stealth
>is sane
depressed and bad anxiety but not insane
>not a NEET
:/
when people see me yes
>is attracted to men
ya
i like to think so
i dont get angry very often
i think it would be hot for a guy to lock my dick up but thats it desu

5/7
trying to get a job rn so almost 6/7
then if i never mention chastity i could be 7/7
nice
>>
>>22717702
I only have 1 2 and 4, the other ones are for faggots and are mutually exclusive with 1

6 is mutually exclusive with 5
>>
I have a question.

How do straight transwomen even date? Do they use old fashioned bars and clubs like cis women, or are forced to use tinder only?
>>
>>22717702
my ebf is 5/7 and could maybe be 6/7 if i can persuade him to be seen with me
he wants me to mommydom him tho, im ok with it i dont have an atom of dom in me but i can be a mommy, its cute i think and il try my best for him
>>
>>22717731
Based
>>
>>22717702
Beggars can't be choosers.
You people should just be happy that anyone on this planet wants to use you as their personal fleshlight until your expiration date.
>>
>>22726976
>if i can persuade him to be seen with me
why would someone date someone who refuses to be seen in public with them
>>
>>22727025
low self esteem
>>22727023
cope harder unwashed neet repressor
>>
>>22727080
>cope harder unwashed neet repressor

I can't hear your non-passing masculine whines over the sound of my father shaking my hand and telling me how proud of me he is.
>>
>>22727135
making your father proud is pretty gay. Think about it, you're spending all your energy catering to another man's emotions. like just suck his dick already damn
>>
>>22717870
Some of us want to meet someone for something wholesome, rather than be a whore. But if I'm not passing, where do I meet someone that would even be into me?
>>
>>22727135
based
>>
>>22727159
grooming minors on discord seems to be the route most troons take
>>
>>22717702
>Only into model-tier youngshits
Don't shame me hon
>>
>>22727172
Bruh. I want to date an adult male, thank you.
>>
>>22727177
be realistic, incel
>>
>>22727159
>But if I'm not passing, where do I meet someone that would even be into me?
Your only real hope there are bi's, so unless you can find their communities or locate one at a gay bar or similar, you're fucked. And you'll be rolling the dice on the bi being uncorrupted by the average behaviour of women and men towards them. Good luck.
>>
>>22727258
why would i date a tranny if im going to go down in looks and up in insanity?
>>
File: 4564564686.jpg (109 KB, 1280x853)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>22727150
Imagine hating yourself so much that you can only perceive the love and affection from a father as a sexual act. It's not my fault he rejected you your entire life and it turned you into a freak.
>>
>>22727080
>low self esteem
this, im dirt and i worship the ground he walks on and dont deserve a boy as hot and perfect as him
i wouldnt want to be seen with me either
>>
>>22727294
Why are you in this thread if you aren't specifically into trannies? are you illiterate?
>>22727301
see above
>>
>closeted
>narcissist
>not willing to be seen in public with trans gf
Realistically i hit less than half and im wealthy, attractive, smart, charming, humble
>>
>>22727323
referring to the 'be realistic' part. So why would I 'be realistic' and date some man in a wig who doesnt pass? I can meet and date hot girls so if you don't pass literally what is the point.
>>
File: 1633652264773.jpg (21 KB, 400x260)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>22727373
then go do that.......??
this is a thread about chasers (people Specifically attracted to trans women) it's not about you apparently, and so your answers are unsolicited. Were you dropped on the head as a child? I don't know how many different ways I can repeat this.
>>22727341
shame, I don't really care about the rest if you don't meet the requirements
>>
>>22727417
But I am a chaser, I want to fuck a hot young passing tranny in the ass and make them cum all over themselves
>>
>>22727435
good luck with that lmfao they have their pick of the litter and something tells me you aint it
being the upper cusp of a disproportionately desirable 0.4% of the population has certain advantages bro
>>
>>22727450
hence the why be realistic comment, Why would i go down in looks just so there is a cock attached?
>>
>>22727271
Well that just sounds discouraging. It's possibly much easier to date bi cis women or other tranners than find a guy that won't treat me like crap.
>>
>>22727601
>taking incel advice
sis...
>>
File: awkif.gif (2.84 MB, 320x240)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB GIF
>>22719414
>using your free time to spend with girls
>>
>>22727601
>possibly
Go for it. If you think guys have the monopoly on treating people like crap, that'll be a fun lesson. On the other hand, as rules exist, so do exceptions. Maybe you'll have luck. Only way to know is to give it a shot.
>>22727619
>incel advice
Oh no. I got called incel. On /tttt/. Woe. Pain. How unexpected.
>>
>>22717791
I could be all of these but I'm just not a piece of shit
I'm so sorry anon
>>
Does subscribing to the "truscum" school of thought count as "supporting politics that oppose trans people"? If not, I as a chaser have all seven.
>>
>>22728531
Am I?
>>
>>22717702
starting to realise every guy i've dated has failed at least 2 of these
last guy failed 3 (maybe 4, he claimed to be a cis agp but he was masc as fuck so i don't know what he meant by that)
>>
>>22727294
cos they are the only girls who you can talk about music or movies or videogaes politics philosophy science or cars to and who will also dress cute and feminine and sexy
good luck finding a girl like that who isnt a lesbian
get you a girl you can crack open cold ones with
>>
>>22730532
>claimed to be a cis agp
>cis
>claimed to be agp
That should have been a warning sign.
>>22730536
That would mean something if it came from anyone but you.
>>
>>22730536
>cos they are the only girls who you can talk about music or movies or videogaes politics philosophy science or cars to and who will also dress cute and feminine and sexy

This is 100% an incel thing to say lol
>>
>>22730551
why?
>>22730573
have you ever tried to talk to a girl about these things?
sure theres girls out there you can nerd out to but they are less feminine than a tranny and proly lesbian lel
>>
>>22730630
>have you ever tried to talk to a girl about these things?
Yes
>sure theres girls out there you can nerd out to but they are less feminine than a tranny and proly lesbian lel
Every basic bitch in college knows about these subjects and they are all perfectly feminine
>>
>>22730641
those basic bitches go skin deep into any subject
hell cis girls go skin deep into fashion even
and if u cant recognise this then ur shallow as fuck too lol so i guess cis girls are perfect for u
>>
File: hardtime.png (1.21 MB, 830x685)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>22717702
>I want to be fucked by another man
>but he must not be gay
>>
File: image6-1.png (821 KB, 1022x1432)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
>>22730684
>>
>>22717702
Jeez that was easy. Now where is my trans gf...
>>
>>22719412
Doesn’t matter. Marry me?
>>
>>22725214
no
>>
>>22717890
You are bi or gay likely leaning gay. You like mtfs and femboys. Why are so many males obsessed with pretending they are straight
>>
>>22731342
Gays don't get tranners, no do they like them.
Tranners and gays generally have a dislike of bi, as do cis women. There is no advantage to outing yourself as bi, unless you're a masochist.
>>
>>22731392
I mean gay as in homosexual not gay as in mascsexual
>>
>>22717702
I mean I guess you have a point tho I fullfill all of those however I'm just gay that's okay with fucking/being into mtfs

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.