[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What does it mean to be a man?
>>
To be a man is to alleviate neurotic women of their delusions and drag them kicking and screaming to civilization.
>>
To be as swift as a coursing river. To be strong as a great typhoon. To be as fierce as a raging fire. Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
>>
power
that's why anyone who tells you to "accept that you're a man" is a lying faggot. actually accepting it means beating them into a hospital bed
>>
>>22344065
I'm convinced all mtf's have a warped sense of masculinity, and that this is partly why they trooned.
>>
>>22344083
crying isn't an argument
>>
>>22344083
not all, but i know atleast half a dozen of them that clearly just hate men and so couldnt deal with being one themselve.I'm suspect they were bullied a whole lots by theirs peers.
>>
>>22344065
Hon hands typed this
>>
>>22344119
if i kneecapped you, you'd lose the argument
>>
>>22344030
>to pluck a bird from the sky at the end of his rifle
>to danger yourself for the welfare of others
>to offer mercy to wrongdoers while being capable of wrath
>to have a brotherly fellowship with a perfect stranger
>to be humbled under God, or nature, or whatever it was
>to seek out problems for the thrill of solving them
>to love his wife and children more than himself
I've only met a few, I absolutely adore them
>>
faggot cope
it's literally just the capacity to do violence
>>
It's different depending on the needs of the woman. Biologically speaking, for reproductive success, it's the man's role to provide everything the woman needs, which is variable and can change depending on the culture, climate, etc. which is why "being a man" is such a nebulous concept and nobody really has clear-cut boundaries for it. In contrast, the woman's role is fairly clearly defined - only she can birth the child, and it's an extreme burden for her to do so.

So when feminists rise up and protest about not wanting to be tied to the female role of creating babies, nobody really understands what the corollary of that is because there really isn't one.

All that really means is the biological definitions of being man, woman, or human cease to be useful as we move forward, and each individual or culture needs to find their own meaning in life.
>>
>>22344030
Real answer? Self sufficiency. Being able to fix your own problems is 99% of masculinity
>upset? Stop being upset
>poor? Make your own money
>weak? Make yourself strong
>bad? Git gud
>broken thing? Fix it
>>
>>22344142
mind broken hon

>>22344195
correct
>>
>>22344030
>caring about material shit over other people
>always trying to fuck or seem manlier than whoever he is talking to
>extremely depressed and unfulfilled but detached from his emotions at 12 because he thought they were too gay, so it's not that big a deal
>will realize his existence is worthless and commit suicide at 50 if he doesn't have kids to live vicariously through
>>
>>22344030
holy fuck im making your pic related for todays lunch.
>>
>>22344062
I came in here to type this
>>
>>22344115
What you think happens:
>get bullied by [same sex] because ?????
>hate [same sex]
>troon out of hatred
What actually happens:
>be neurologically transsexual
>get bullied by [same sex] because you are neurologically transsexual
>now also hate [same sex]
>troon because of neurology but be full of hatred forever
>>
A man is a warrior, pure of heart.
>>
everyone who says "it's not the capacity to do violence" is a faggot liar who's trying to onboard you with a faggot denatured identity in order to prevent you from defecting entirely
if you are male and you cannot do violence you will get your shit pushed in by someone who can
people respect mafia hitmen, MMA fighters, and serial killers
people do not respect autistic asian math majors, tax accountants, or engineers
lmao at this fraud
>>
>>22344129
This is quite wholesome as well
>>
>>22344422
It’s not just power, but how you use it, you dumb slut
>>
>>22344423
would you say it is perhaps :wholesome100:
>>
File: 1801.jpg (43 KB, 540x800)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>22344423
haha I just really admire them now that im no longer in competition with them :')
>>
>>22344427
lmao no it isn't you fucking retard cuck
>>
>>22344422
By your own logic then i should ignore you because you yourself are incapable of violence and therefore your position is disgraceful
>>
>>22344030
to be male
>>
>>22344422
>people respect mafia hitmen, MMA fighters, and serial killers
>people do not respect autistic asian math majors, tax accountants, or engineers
Dude you need to touch grass or move to a new neighbourhood
>>
>>22344444
if you wanna put your head in the sand whatever. but i'm right
>>
>>22344451
>touch grass
white AAVE brainworms voice lmao. you know nothing
>>
>>22344452
as the strongest man
I say real men are poets
Yield to me, or die
>>
>>22344030
Being born with XY chromosome. Anything else is unironically sexist, misogynistic or misandrist.
>>
File: images (18).jpg (22 KB, 739x415)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>22344460
>white AAVE brainworms voice lmao
>>
>>22344460
>white AAVE
what are you talking about????
>>
>>22344471
that's corny as shit and i don't think even you believe it
>>
>>22344475
>>22344477
"touch grass" is something white women on twitter say. they stole it from the bixies
if you're using it and you don't even know that just lol
>>
>>22344484
who gives a shit?
>>
>>22344484
Oh
I'm not white,and I picked up "touch grass" from this mongolian basketweaving website
>>
>>22344460
>>22344471
>>22344472
>>22344475
>>22344477
>>22344479
>>22344484
real men never argue about whats "the meaning of being a man". yall theory of culture tier trash. you will never know. discard this whole shitshow of a thread.
>>
>>22344422
>people do not respect autistic asian math majors, tax accountants, or engineers
This is demonstrably false

Besides that, not having respect does not somehow make you not a man. What are meek males if not men? Are they women? I don't think so; a shy, weak straight guy shares no common traits with women besides being shy and weak.
>>
>>22344500
im not a man I'm just confused lol

anyways, trans men are male :)
>>
>>22344500

Ok nigger.
>>
Let's not forget about dick and balls, acronym people.
>>
>>22344452
you are right. but you are forgetting that there are metaphors for violence.
>asian math majors, tax accountants, or engineers
all likely earn above average sums and probably command certain honorifics or status symbols that confer power; in other words metaphors for violence.
>>
>>22344487
if you're eating shit you deserve to know that it is shit
>>22344506
>This is demonstrably false
were you even here for the last decade holy shit hahahaha
>>
>>22344479
Sorry transexual
But you said that might makes right
And i am mighty

>>22344500
>real men never argue
>about what their gender means
Are you retarded?
>>
>>22344521
touch grass
>>
>>22344535
dumb
>>22344549
wine mom voice
>>
>>22344553
i seriously don't get what ure saying sorry
>>
>>22344553
You are just jealous
That i am the most masculine
Warrior poet
>>
>>22344576
this twee faggot horseshit is proximate to exactly nothing irl, it does nothing and helps no one
either engage with reality or shut the fuck up
>>
>>22344606
What exactly are men that are not capable of violence, if not men?
>>
>>22344619
i mean they already have the soijak meme do you rly need me to hold your hand here
>>
>>22344606
>>22344619
Dont be silly. As anon said, might makes right. Whatever i say goes as long as i have the power to enforce it. I say masculinity is poetry. Submit to me or perish.
>>
Picrel

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.