[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rectal_exam.jpg (9 KB, 270x240)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Need... Male... Attention

I hate being a bottom :(
>>
>>22343684
So find a top? They're pretty common unless you're ugly.
>>
>>22343692
I don't know, I won't post my face because 4chan but you judge if you think my body is ugly. Also yes I have that Auschwitz pajamas drip.
>>
>>22343719
I'm not a top but yes, you'd probably be very popular with them.
>>
>>22343719
you look cute anon, would cum balls deep in.
>>
>>22343776
T-thanks
>>
>>22343719
You're cute. Stay off Grindr, and find a nice top partner who can take care of you.
>>
>>22343719
Go to gaygen
You'll find someone there
>>
show us your dick/ass, easy way to get some male attention.
>>
>>22343846
But it's pretty small...
>>
>>22343890
i honestly think small dicks are really cute, its a status symbol on a bottom.
>>
>>22343684
Forced bottom masculinization
>>
I’d top you. Your posture doesn’t look that great, you should have more confidence in yourself
>>
>>22343941
Yeah that is true, always struggled with my posture. What do you mean exactly by confidence?
>>
>>22343965
he means you type like you've got a baby dick.
act like you've got a few inches.
>>
>>22343977
>Bottom makes bottom thread about wanting to bottom.
>Anon gets mad that he acts like a bottom.
Wat?
>>
>>22343965
I mean just by looking at your posture in that picture it looks like you don’t have any confidence. You look like you’re ashamed of how your body looks when you look good. It’s either that or you just don’t know how to take good pictures of yourself
>>
>>22344009
The latter one I would say. I am not really ashamed of it, but I have struggled with gender confusion. How do you take good pictures?
>>
post dick op.
>>
>>22344038
In that case the picture is fine if you just want to keep track of how you look but if you want to look more attractive to tops and thus get more attention go on grindr and look at how people take photos of themselves. You can use multiple angles and poses that aren’t just you standing straight arms down in front of a mirror. Just try out different things, no one will see it if you don’t like it and you can just delete it.
>>
>>22344038
>Pills
>Alice
>>
>>22344150
I don't even know anymore anon, I just go with being androgynous for now.
>>
>>22344183
I'm not a groomer so I won't tell you to troon out, but you should probably try to figure out your gender stuff sooner rather than later. Almost everyone who has transitioned wishes they started earlier. Just saying "I'm Andro" and putting off the soul searching means you'll only ever try to figure shit out once you had more effects from testosterone/aging.
>>
>>22344217
I have tried soulsearching and I think it's leaning more towards troon but at the same time I can't be certain because my body dysphoria is weird. Like I would hate to masculinize even more but the way it looks now where it's relatively smooth and pretty skinny is fine. Imo I think hrt femboy without titties is like what I would lean most towards. But you are right, it would be pretty bad if I notice I would want to be a troon when I am like 30 or something.
>>
>>22343988
He's a bottom, not a woman.
>>
>>22344624
Potato potato
>>
>>22343841
gaygen is literally all catty bottoms
>>
>>22343684
kys
>>
>>22343719

Sit on my face
>>
>>22346074
Hmmmmmm, how much would I get?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.