[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tucker.jpg (49 KB, 650x488)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
sooner or later, someone like tucker carlson is going to run a segment on AGP to smear trans people
will non-AGP tranners stand up for us? or will you throw us under the bus as you always do?
>>
im agp and im gonna own it lol. straighties go to the gym so they can get a girl that makes their dick hard ill put a dress on to make my dick hard if i goddamn want
>>
>>22343586
basado
>>
>>22343556
Could you imagine him bringing Blanchard in lmao
>>
File: Van_explode.gif (403 KB, 240x184)
403 KB
403 KB GIF
HOW MANY TIMES WILL WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON, OLD MAN
>>
>>22343586
> ill put a dress on to make my dick hard if i goddamn want
the TERF/right-wing/reactionary (yes, same thing) argument is that the problem isn't putting on a dress but expecting to be treated and referred to as a woman and considering it an offensive outrage if they don't

some % will be repulsed by and/or disapprove of that as well, but for the ones who do, they approve of it a lot more, and for the ones who don't, they don't care at all and just care about the woman thing

i don't support their position, but just saying you'd hypothetically be setting yourself up for that retort
>>
>>22343950
Jordan Peterson recently gave daddy Blanch a shout-out so maybe he's going to get wrapped up into the right wing discourse. I really hope not, as a. Blanchard and all his research is bullshit at worst, and 30 years outdated at best and b. He's funnier as a disgraced meme.
>>
File: under bus.gif (530 KB, 498x278)
530 KB
530 KB GIF
>>
I’m mostly concerned about my cis female partner hearing about AGP lol. Panicked for a week because I showed her a contrapoints video and thought she may watch others
>>
>>22343985
she's just in your head buddy
>>
File: rQvp7pcK.jpg (26 KB, 512x512)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>22343971
Just imagine Blanchy explaining his phallometric studies and what AGP is to the audience while Turcker stares at the camera like this
>>
>>22343971
>Jordan Peterson recently gave daddy Blanch a shout-out so maybe he's going to get wrapped up into the right wing discourse. I really hope not, as a. Blanchard and all his research is bullshit at worst, and 30 years outdated at best and b. He's funnier as a disgraced meme.
i think it's inevitable his work may become far more well-known within the next 10 years, unfortunately. it'll simultaneously become increasingly criticized/discredited and increasingly propagated. he'll die of old age and his legacy in this particular field will possibly carry on for as long as freud's in his field, which is to say kind of forever, though with increasing skepticism over time

>>22343985
>I’m mostly concerned about my cis female partner hearing about AGP lol. Panicked for a week because I showed her a contrapoints video and thought she may watch others
what's your concern? if she actually watches the contrapoints video (instead of just reading the title or something), i think it makes a pretty good argument for why the typology isn't very apt
>>
>>22344001
his voice is so fucking aggravating
so whiny and pissy and petulant
>>
>>22344001
why does he look like this
>>
>>22344005
She has a short attention span so i doubt she’d watch the whole thing. Just worried about her getting the word in her head
>>
File: tuck.gif (299 KB, 220x327)
299 KB
299 KB GIF
>>22344020
It's just a thing he does
>>22344012
Reminds of my dad lel
>>
>>22344039
>She has a short attention span so i doubt she’d watch the whole thing. Just worried about her getting the word in her head
if you're worried she'd actually develop some paranoia about you based on that (without ever researching it thoroughly) then she's not worth keeping anyway

>>22344051
does anyone else hear the ytmnd music playing in their head while watching this
>>
>>22344061
>ytmnd music playing in their head while watching this
can't remember the song but my first thought was "tucker carlson doesn't change facial expressions"
>>
>>22344072
yep that's the one
>>
File: 1630827020951.png (670 KB, 1000x1500)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>>22343556
I will save you anon, but you must reward me with headpats.
>>
>>22344061
Meh I’ve spent a good chunk of our savings on gender affirming surgeries she might be a tad upset
>>
The industry switched to PCI ages ago. It's time to move on.
>>
>>22344001
>>22344051
I-i-is something wrong with him?
>>
File: agp888.png (339 KB, 680x464)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
this is literally how shit of a researcher blanchard was lmao
>>
this has been repeated over and over for so fucking many years

transphobes already think trannies are fetishists, some 30 year old word they can't even spell or pronounce isn't going to "END TRANS RIGHTS FOREVER!!!!". it's so stupid
>>
>>22344001
tucker remembers all the times he dressed up in his wife's clothes and got a euphoria boner
>>
>>22343556
why would i stand up for agps when 99% of the reason normies hate us are insane agps making us all look bad?
>>
>>22345821
Anon, why did audiences vomit at the passing androphilic transwoman in The Crying Game?
>>
>>22345884
imagine if we got to strip biofoids of their rank for visibly turning 40
>>
>>22345821
lol do pick mes actually believe this?
they hate us because we're trans, transphobes will literally invent stories to make us look bad if they have to
>>
have AGPs done anything for any other group?
>>
File: E_HiolCWYAU2l_S.jpg (228 KB, 1125x2000)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>22345821
??
>>
File: yiss.jpg (62 KB, 494x582)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>22343556
>daddy blanchard getting more attention
hnngg yes
getting society to accept that AGP is real and that we're here to stay is the best way to grow the trans community, I'm sure there are a ton of eggs who'll crack if it gets main stream coverage like that
>>
>>22345916
explain why gays are no longer hated in the west then
explain why societies were agps are gatekept hard have no where near as much transphobia as societies where they are allowed to run loose
>>
File: agp-public.jpg (270 KB, 1171x704)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>22345959
this is the kind of coverage agp will get
>>
>>22345959
except it's going to be in the most unflattering way imaginable
>>22345991
>explain why gays are no longer hated in the west then
if you think it was by being pick mes, then you're delusional lol
>explain why societies were agps are gatekept hard have no where near as much transphobia as societies where they are allowed to run loose
such as?
>>
>>22345991
societies with very heavy gatekeeping ie Britain hates transpeople more than anywhere else. you're a stupid rotten cunt
>>
>>22343556
Why do people post these threads and act like "agp" is some deep dark secret that will end trans rights when it "comes out"? Calling us fetishists isn't a new thing at all, it's already what conservatives think about us, learning a new word isn't gonna change that.
>>
Everyone has already forgotten Chris-Chan. It really wouldn't matter that much.
>>
>>22345821
>>22345884
>>22345919
>>22345991
you don't pass
>>
>>22346045
>it wasn't by being insane sex pests
this isn't a good description of AGPs
>britain isn't heavily gatekept you delusional twitter warrior
lmao
>i am talking about legitimately socially conservative countries like fucking japan and iran
JAPAN AND IRAN IS GOOD TO TRANS PEOPLE LMFAO
>>
The current usage of the term AGP is just to say “tranny I don’t like”. Refute this.
>>
File: nhs94.png (306 KB, 976x1379)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>22346045
>britain isn't heavily gatekept you delusional twitter warrior,
are you insane

and trannies struggle a lot in japan and iran
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10691-(space)016-9332-x
https://qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/
>>
>>22343556
agp hons go woosh under the bus,weeeee
>>
>you don't get HRT OTC it's literally a trans holocaust
I keep forgetting why it's a bad idea to debate AGPs, but these discussions luckily remind me
>>
>>22346157
>gatekeeping is good actually
enjoy being a hon while us AGPs pass lol
>>
>>22343556
You already bought into this pseudoscientific bullshit by classifying people along those lines yourself. That man in specific and society in general can't possibly hurt you more than you've already been hurt by internalizing this nonsense.

As to the public.. I don't know. People who hate tranners will cling on to any reason to hate tranners, no matter how poorly supported it is, so maybe it'll become a point in the culture war.
>>
>>22346173
>AGPs
>pass
LOL
>>
>>22346201
why are you so anti-AGP?
>>
>>22346203
>I went the official route so I'm a certified HSTS tranny!
lel no one cares, enjoy starting your shitty hondose at 25 because you're 'trutrans'
>>
>>22345991
>explain why gays are no longer hated in the west then
Pro-gay activism.

>explain why societies were agps are gatekept hard have no where near as much transphobia as societies where they are allowed to run loose
They aren't. The West is very pro-trans and it's in the West where there's little gatekeeping. Russia is insanely gatekeepy and Russians murderous despite trans people.
>>
>>22346205
I'm anti-pseudoscience, especially pseudoscience that hurts people.
>>
>>22346205
The vast majority of people who use that term use it exclusively to shit on trannies. It’s hilarious how many people on this board don’t realize that Blanchardism is packed full of anti-tranny sentiment; it was made in the eighties, reads like eighties stereotypes of trannies, and has very flimsy evidence backing it, yet we’re supposed to believe it’s absolutely unbiased and scientific?
>>
>>22346244
>>22346293
but it describes me
>>
Let him. Doesn't affect me.
>>
>>22343556
You reap what you sow. Spread transphobic pseudoscience, reap transphobic coverage.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Unfortunately, we all pay for your retardation, as usual.
>>
>>22346315
Does it? How can you tell that you have the same mental illness that furries and people who want to cut off their limbs have, which causes one to perceive one own's body as a foreign sexual partner and so get aroused by turning that partner into what they are aroused by?

I'll bet that what it actually does is note that you have a femininity fetish, and.. yeah, those are a thing, but that does not imply that it's explanation for the nature of that fetish is right. Same for dysphoria.
>>
File: chriscrocker.jpg (217 KB, 814x579)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>22346145
agps arent hons
>>
>>22346004
Thailand doesn't hate trannies/ladyboys though and they all pass
>>
>>22346355
you do realise people who want to remove their limbs probably have something very similar to gender dysphoria right?
>>
>>22346378
They do, and no, they really don't.
>>
>>22346378
thailand has basically zero gatekeeping
>>
>>22346378
thailand has otc estrogen you can buy at the cornerstore when you're 12 years old
>>
File: C_trmuzXcAA6dFG.jpg (25 KB, 630x565)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>22343556
>"So sir, you say that you have, uh, auto..."
>*looks down at notes*
>"...gyne...philia?"
>>
>>22346383
I'm increasingly uncertain of that (maybe anatomic dysphoria is downstream from developing a cross-sex gender identity), but possibly. Either way it's not the thing Ray is referring to.
>>
Britain
>hates trannies
>has insane gatekeeping

Thailand
>doesn't hate trannies
>has no gatekeeping

lmao
>>
>>22343556
I explicitly do not buy into this absurd hsts-agp dualist nonsense

BUT

I know what this board means it says AGP
And ill defend that lol, ill defend gender gender manga and responsible kink any day of the week

Tucker let me on the show i want to explain why boku wa mari is the peak of body swap and gender bender manga while deconstructing its every trope

Let me in you bow tie wearing frozen food freak
>>
>>22346575
it seems half the people use agp as an affirmative trans fantasy thing and the other uses it to call them fetishist rapist freaks (mostly tourists and repressors)

and sadly everyone talking about agp right now in the "public sphere" (terfs) is doing the latter as well
>>
File: 1615135503738.webm (2.35 MB, 540x960)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB WEBM
>>22346603
Its why you cant just rehabilitate the term itself. The same dynamic of Pure trans/Impure trans will just continue to reassert itself. That is to say even if you break away from the connotations of hsts/agp duality, within the agp group youd just see two new camps form between the Pure fantasists and the Impure fetishists. Itll just keep happening.

Dualism is no basis for a unified community! Division is the enemy of power. A house divided cant stand and all that junk. We gotta be of one category, a singular class in and of ourselves, or we will only ever be many voiceless people.
>>
>>22343971
>Blanchard and all his research is bullshit at worst, and 30 years outdated at best
Cope
>>
>>22344039
If you feel like you need to shield her from information in order for her to want to be with you then it's likely you're somewhat of an abusive partner
>>
>>22346752
Name a single tranner paper that's not methodologically problematic.
>>
>>22345792
Genuinely what's wrong with this? I hope you're not taking few highlighted sentences out of context anon
>>
>>22345916
>transphobes will literally invent stories to make us look bad if they have to
The thing is they don't have to
>>
>>22343971
I say let them have him. Revealing blanchards work for the divisive nonsense rooted in homophobia and transphobia it always was only serves to make us look better in the long run. Normies dont watch jordan peterson, but online freaks do. Get enough online freaks and geeks loudly asserting the validity of Blanchard alongside other "thinkers" like Peterson or Shapiro and he just gets boiled into the conservative pottage. Effectively this makes it harder for normies to believe it.

Plus then youve got to consider that Cuck Tarlson never needed an excuse to hate troons, nor do transphobes. Theyre bigots lol. They dont *think* about these issues, they barely even *feel*. Its an emotional response but largely unprocessed. And then supercharged by the profits of msm tabloid journalism. Theres no way for them to meaningfully assimilate blanchards work anymore than they already have; "trannies are gay men and perverts". Thats as far as it needs to go.

If they stumble onto Blanchard its gonna be a long term win for us.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.