[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

lol what is the point of being a woman if you cant have a child
breasts that wont feed a baby
hips that wont carry a pregnancy
a waste of womanhood
>>
u can fuck without a condom or an invasive surgery and not worry that ur partner gets implanted with a parasitic worm that sucks energy from you until the both of you die lol
>>
>>22343233
>hips that wont carry a pregnancy
Yeah I don't have to worry about this one.

t.fridgebodmoder
>>
>>22343245
Based
>>
I guess you could actually enjoy womanly activities but that is probably something that goes over the head of most of the malebrained transbians on this board kek
>>
children are disgusting parasites

t. uterus haver
>>
>>22343233
thats quite misogynistic anon
>>
>>22343245
>>22343278
Low self esteem antinatalist cucks just can't stop spilling the beans that they see themselves as a worthless burden on their parents
>>
>>22343302
nah my parents did a great job giving birth to me

I just don't want some leech in my body taking up my nutrients giving me osteoporosis
>>
>>22343324
Did you give your mom osteoporosis?
>>
>>22343271
women activities such as
giving birth
be pregnant
>>
>>22343233
While I would love to raise a child, even if I was born cis I'd be adopting. My family has a lot of health problems on either side and I don't want to put a child through some of the issues I've already gone through. Also there's more to bring a woman than giving birth
>>
>>22343340
why are troons so sexist?
>>
File: 1621153950309.jpg (26 KB, 389x389)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>22343359
the same reason as incels
seething bitter jealous that other people can have families & that we never will
>>
>>22343302

If you choose to have a child, you accept that it might have physical birth defects or mental disorders, or that it might not develop properly even if you try to do everything right. It might die after childbirth or be a miscarriage. They might turn out to be insufferable or an emotional and mental drain that actively makes your life worse. All of those things are still your fault because you're the one that chose to have a child knowing all the possibilities and risks involved.

It's too much risk for me, thanks. I ended up okay and support my parents and offer appreciation for what they've done for me, but I don't plan on rolling the dice myself. People like you are just monkey-brain afraid of death and the only thing you can imagine to slow your existential dread is to create a puppet in your image and delude yourself into thinking that doing so allows you to live on in some capacity.
>>
>>22343372
"being a woman is being a babyfactory" goes wayy the fuck beyond any jealousy you could have of us
take a hike, incel
>>
>>22343387
not a baby factory, having more kids than you're capable of providing for is paramount to child abuse
children need a nurturing and attentive mother, a family of 3-5 feels like the perfect size for me but I wont even get the chance at just one son of my own
I just dont see any purpose in my life knowing I'll never be a mom, so the world has died in my heart
>>
>>22343387

>tranny wants to have kids of their own
>foid gets mad and somehow makes it about them
>pulls out ol' reliable and calls em the I word thatll teach em hehe

Foids are like a pokemon with 2 moves
>>
>>22343467
>incel is being misogynistic
>women get mad
>incel doubles down on being misogynistic
"why are women weary of trans people"
>>
>>22343481
>foid doubles down on being transphobic
>>
>>22343497
im not being transphobic, im just calling out your bullshit
oh wait yeah.. i guess that does count as transphobic nowdays
>>
>>22343441
Can you post your contact pls I want to see something
>>
>>22343481

I'm glad, stay weary lol
>>
Im at the point of being unattracted to females that I just have no interest in anything they say anymore lol
>>
>>22343517
compy#5780
>>
>>22343245
thankfully not a lot of people think like this and instead chose to keep passing on their genes as it's the meaning of life
>>
>>22343512
>anon points out that there are no "womanly" activities because they believe in equality
>foid misses the point and spergs
>>
>>22343550
um.. he said that being a woman is just being pregnant and giving birth
>>
>>22343233
N*talist scum.
>>
>>22343512
Trans woman here, you're not wrong or being transphobic, that anon is either a jackass or is really bad at trying to explain their thoughts
>>
File: 1621242641409.jpg (132 KB, 912x960)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>22343591
no im saying its pointless to be a woman if you cant bring life into this world. I can even see how my body's developed to accommodate a pregnancy but its a wasted effort, I know I'll never get my chance
>>
>>22343634
And you're either a moron or legit autistic. It's there more to being a man than the ability to impregnate to you?
>>
>>22343644
its a reductive arguement sure, just really hurt that I wont be the mama
men are supposed to be strong and protective and providers of his family, I guess I just feel like a very useless woman
>>
>>22343644

>foid mad about someone else wanting kids

lol
>>
>>22343661
And point proven that you think that there's more to being a man but not a woman. You're clearly not trans because you're clearly not a woman, so save yourself the 50% and just detransition now before you do.

>>22343662
D'aww thanks for the compliment, but I'm sadly trans.
>>
Should sterile women just kill themselves in your view?
>>
>>22343717
barren women are trutrans
>>
>>22343662
this incel does not just want kids, that's not all he said
stop playing coy
>>
>>22343386
>People like you are just monkey-brain afraid of death and the only thing you can imagine to slow your existential dread is to create a puppet in your image and delude yourself into thinking that doing so allows you to live on in some capacity.
This
When you go to sleep, do you see through your offspring's eyes? No? So why would death be any different.
>>
>>22343690

You're equating the men's role in procreation to the female's role. They're not equal, the man does almost nothing while the female takes on a huge burden. So yeah, the man does "other things besides impregnating" because that's an extremely minor thing. You're being intentionally obtuse and combative because you don't want to understand the fact that some people want to have kids of their own, and transgender woman might want to have kids of their own as well. Sorry for your brain damage.
>>
>>22343233
im fine thanks
>>
File: original (1).jpg (165 KB, 640x640)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>22343732
well ideally I would have a husband & a home too yeah. id love to marry a farmer someday or have a garden space to care for while teaching the babies to treat animals kindly. someday they'd have kids of their own and i'd be such a prideful grandmother
but that isnt the future for me, just a useless woman instead
>>
>>22343742
This
>>
>>22343233
i guess infertile cis women should just transition already
>>
>>22343755
That's completely untrue outside of a very specific action, literally child birth. You're summing the entirety of a woman's life into one distinct action, which is why you have no idea about anything when it comes to women
>>
>>22344047
I wish I could believe that
>>
>>22344074
And this is why you should detransition if your claiming to be trans, you literally don't understand women
>>
File: andrew-cropped.jpg (567 KB, 3000x2211)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>22344094
dont tempt me, I really want to
if I knew I could keep manhood I would detrans immediately but I know I cant just run away from this
I could be a good man if I werent caught up being such a lousy woman
>>
>>22343233
>breasts that won't feed a baby
Idk mine produce ample amounts of milk
>hips that won't carry pregnancy
Idk got p big hip bone growth

Lowkey hate that the first part is true tho even if i never wanted a child
>>
>>22344197
im milkpilled too
each night I pour the excess down the sink
no baby to feed, what a waste

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.