[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1607017880666.gif (143 KB, 220x217)
143 KB
143 KB GIF
I’m gay, feminine, & black so 99% of guys are automatically not interested in me.

ALL of the guys who express interest in me are not comfortable with their sexuality, they just want me for sex and would rather die than be seen with me publicly. So dating them is out of the question.

Your love life is so lonely when you look/act like me. I feel like the ugliest person. Maybe I am ugly & unworthy of love. I’ve been depressed & suicidal for the past year because of this. I was so excited to start dating when I turned 18, only to be shunned by the gay community because I’m not white or masculine.

My heart used to be pure and full of love before I started “dating.” But the gay community has turned me into a hollow shell of my former self. I would do anything to feel happy and whole again.

That inclusivity bullshit that the gay media tries to push is ENTIRELY a facade. If you aren’t white, tall, & masculine, gay people will not give you the time of day.
>>
>>22338488
humans are kind of intrinsically shallow though
to be honest, you are too. if you weren't, you'd get some interest in life other than filling your hole with cock and you wouldn't be so upset about dating trouble.
>>
>>22338488
It sounds like you might need to move somewhere not so white or find a community where you live.
>>
>>22338488
let me guess, you are only interested in dating white guys and are butthurt they don't want you. you will learn to lower your standards until you find somebody interested in you, just as everyone else has.
>>
>>22339251
A lot of gays don’t like fems, a lot of gays don’t like blacks, most gays that do like blacks like them masc. Being a fem black gay is probably the worst roll you can get as a faggot
>>
>>22339283
You can always date another fem black faggot, you won't though. This is why black faggots troon out, because they hate their own kind
>>
And it's 100% true that black faggots stay talking shit about whites on twitter 24/7 then get on Grindr and message white guys and get mad when they get ignored lol
>>
>>22339332
Not op I’m a 6ft white top just stating the facts. I just feel bad for him
>>
>>22338488
Become muscular with feminine mannerisms
>>
Do gays like boymoders....? I'm white but kinda ugly desu
>>
>>22338488
I know three black fems who have had long term partners, I'm from SoCal. I think you might need to move or be open to an LDR.
>>
>>22340583
based
>>
>>22338488

Why other black guys don't want to date you?

You can't blame whites that they like people like themselves.
>>
>>22338488
They’re allowed to be shalllow. You need to learn to love yourself and stop worrying about how people feel about you. Plus masc4masc is where it’s at
>>
>>22342040
Based. Start lifting and stop feeling sorry for yourself op
>>
>>22338488
>black
Out.
>>
>>22338488
I am sorry you have to deal with that shit anon. Some gay communities can be awful, if you want my advice try looking into bi guys, they tend to be more open minded.
>>
Why are moids so racist?
>>
>>22338488
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>22343839

why do foids pretend they aren't?
>>
>>22343994
Because we see the people we are attracted to as people and not just fucktoys.
>>
>>22338488
>going for gays as a fem
bishits are your friend here, full on homos are very androphillic 90% of the time
>>
>>22338488
>I’m gay, feminine, & black so 99% of guys are automatically not interested in me.
Are they mentally ret... oh wait you propably live in USA so yeah they are.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.