[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1631648522574.jpg (96 KB, 607x607)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
how the fuck do you make female friends as a college freshman tranny

every friend ive made so far is a guy
>>
>>22335518
the same way you do if you aren't trans - you just fucking talk to people.

Are you specifically looking for female friends or something? Just don't seem desperate for friends and you'll be fine.
>>
You have to just talk alot, lots and lots of meaningless conversation, gossip, be cheery and outgoing. Your going to have to be a an ever-pouring source of energy unless your attached to a group, because really what would the average woman seek for in a transexual? Btw this applies only if your not 100% passing.

Dont be needy either. For real though why wouldn't you rather hang out with men lol
>>
>>22336088
Sounds too bothersome.
I'll pass.
>>
>>22335758
yes because what kind of girl has no female friends
>>22336088
yeah where do i find a group to talk to?
>>
>>22337173
By becoming friends with a social person who, is apart of one, or by joining some event orientated group via the school possibly.
I mean don't any of your guys friends hang around woman or have some in there social circles?
Just by just going out for something like drinks and being there by proxy you have the opportunity to meet, talk to and befriend the woman around. Same with parties. Really it comes down to making your own by being that binding piece that keeps a group together or melding into someone else's.

Still As a tranny I've felt like I've had to be exceptionally social or on the flip side talk to nerdy girls for them to have become my friends. Like and compared to men these relationships are very artificial and contingent on a lot of things. I mean the socialization does help you know? But for real on human to human level, they've never been like gratifying, just something to fill that estrogen/prog induced need for constant socialization and talking. If you just feel like you need female friends to be valid let me just say that's not true, many woman prefer the company of men to the point to having little to no female company, although describing these woman is a lil more complicated than that, but common. Seriously like my girlfriend may cheer me up help me shift my mood a bit, but I've noticed with most its all just so frivolous. But im very misogynistic despite excepting my place lol
>>
>>22335518
clubs and activities mayhaps
>>
>>22337979
Btw this comes from a sometimes passing twink-hon so like if you pass it is different cuz your just another girl.
>>
If you're in engineering then you will be in classes with a lot of dudes, my course had literally like 5 women out of 100 people.
>>
>>22335518
Sorry looks like you're destined to become the dorm slut
>>
>>22335518
Unironically go to LGBT activist groups
There are so many fucking women there it's insane, they're not even lesbians or bi usually, just "enbies" and all that other dumb shit
>>
>>22336179
>I'll pass.
Will you?
>>
>>22335518
Be yourself OP, personas always fail and although anxiety is normal as they are your first female friends, probably in a month or so you will get used to it! Don't be afraid, throw yourself into the experience, if you want to, of course. Good luck anyway.
>>
>>22335518
>every friend ive made so far is a guy
WHORE! WHORE! SLUT! BOOOO!
>>
>>22337979
every tranny at my college was only "friends" with degenerate neckbeards who were clearly infatuated with them. you can bet your ass they don't have any female friends.
>>
do you pass
>>
be urself
>>
>>22335518
It's because your brain is male and you will never empathize with femininity the way a real woman can
>>
>>22337173
>yes because what kind of girl has no female friends
a lot of them, don't despair, female friendships are hard (unless childhood friends)
>>
>>22335518
Befriend your guy friends gfs
>>
go outside
>>
>>22337173
>yes because what kind of girl has no female friends
every "I'm not like the other girls" chick I know had a drunken moment where they cried about not having any close female friends. I guess having a dick also qualifies you as not like the other girls so you fit right in
>>
>>22340308

Good, that's based. The worst part of a woman is her brain.
>>
>>22335518
Meanwhile I made friends with a half dozen enbies, lesbians, and bi women as a supposedly cishet man. Sucks to be you.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.