[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Feels like my attraction to women just faded away. I'm only attracted to men now.
>>
>>21582504
I feel like this happened when I started HRT. Don’t know if there’s any correlation between the two though…
>>
>>21582504
>>21582515
Repressed homosexuality is one hell of a thing, isn’t it?
>>
>>21582528
Sure as hell is. Realized how hot boys were just a bit before starting HRT. But since HRT, and actually being able to smell things, oh my god I love them so much more.
>>
I felt like I had attraction to women when I was just starting puberty(I could have sworn I liked a few when I was like 14) but it just waned over time and now I only like men

I theorized that it has to be some pavlovian response to women finding me weird and avoiding me irl(associate women with coldness and rejection) and me posting myself online and getting praised and complimented by men, who gave me attention and confidence when I had really low self esteem.
>>
>>21582515
>Takes female sex hormones
>Is surprised to be attracted to males
>>
>>21582504
My attraction to in general faded away. I feel nothing towards either sex.
>>
>>21582544
What's the optimum amount of stinky for boys?
asking for a friend of a friend.
>>
>>21582544
men's stink does smell really good doesn't it?
>>
>>21582698
Not showering for a day or two, fresh sweat (after a workout or just a long day), farting within my vicinity or directly up my nostrils as I'm eating his ass, etc.
>>
>>21582724
You had me until farts.
>>
>>21582698
>>21582724
be sure to laugh in my face as you fart in it, if you aren't enjoying yourself then i'm not enjoying myself either :)

also drop the deodorant, all it does is reduce boysmell and replace it with nasty chemical smell that burns my eyes. i'd much rather smell your body.
>>
File: sippin_on_t.jpg (36 KB, 500x500)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>21582757
it's an acquired taste, only the most experience connoisseurs of boysmell can appreciate it
>>
>>21582773
Okay but why?
>>
>>21582670
>lesbians have the testosterone levels of men
I see the local thread retard has arrived. I’m honestly surprised you’re this late
>>
>>21582786
because in my formative years all the guys around me thought farts were hella funny and my subconscious brain turned it into a fetish
>>
>>21582820
Surprisingly understandable. So are you dom or sub or vers?
>>
>>21582836
I've been a bit more subby lately but I'd say I'm vers.
>>
>>21582864
Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>21582872
Anytime. :)
>>
>>21582883
Tell me more things please?
>>
>>21582890
I'd probably be cool playing an exclusively sub or exclusively dom role in a relationship despite being vers.

I fetishize the idea of sucking off a dude while he's playing video games. Basically whatever gives me nostalgia for 90's to early 2000's dudes is my fetish. Like I want to live my formative years in an alternate timeline where there isn't as much pressure to hide being gay.
>>
>>21582936
Would you prefer set roles then? I think I get what you mean with the casualness of messing around with a guy now compared to then.
>>
>>21583043
I think I would prefer having a role as long as that role wasn't 100% forced all of the time. There's something comfortable about it I think. Maybe it's just because I'm so used to it that it's easier to navigate relationships that way.
>>
>>21582820

That's not the boy smell. It's the sweat and pheromones. Oh.. it's intoxicating.
>>
>>21583080
I'm the same way. I've only ever had the one role with partners. I'm not sure how switching it up would work.
You seem really lovely anon.
>>
>>21583110
You seem lovely too anon :)
>>
>>21583121
You said you were on hrt. What's your letter?
>>
>>21583153
Sorry to disappoint, I'm a different anon. Not on hrt. I have considered it though.
>>
>>21582698
For me personally, sweat and shit is pretty arousing, but don’t smell like a fucking gym locker.
>>
>>21583260
Maybe I have a higher threshold for this sort of thing, but gym lockers are kinda hot.
>>
>>21583241
Not disappointing, I was just wondering.
>>
>>21583348
Eh, I guess a little bit. The sweat and pheromones are fucking wild, but after a certain level it turns into a genuine stench and it starts to get a little gross for me.

inb4 incels use this thread as an excuse to not shower
>>
>>21583389
yeah after you go a couple of days without a shower it's not fresh anymore and it's just bleh
>>
>>21583370
Alright. :)

For most of my life I've just been gay. I've thought a lot lately about whether or not I'm actually trans. I think I would enjoy being a woman some days but a permanent change is scary. So for now I just tell people I'm gay. Most likely I'll stay that way.

I'd enjoy dressing up in a maid outfit.
>>
>>21583549
I have to head to bed in a few but thank you for sharing everything, it's been lovely to read your thoughts. I hope you find your man someday.
>>
>>21583586
Thank you :)

Talking with you has felt really nice. Sleep well, and I hope you find your dream person someday too, if you haven't already.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.