[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1626693916628.jpg (60 KB, 1024x813)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
This one's for MtFs, although I guess FtMs can answer it too.
We're you attracted to the same sex prior to discovering you were trans? Or did you like the opposite sex? I'm really curious about this.
>>
>>21582313
>We're you attracted to the same sex prior to discovering you were trans?
Yes
>Or did you like the opposite sex?
Yes
>>
>>21582320
bi is an option too
>>
>>21582313
i was a faggot before and im even more of a faggot now
i like boys, its kinda neat
t. mtf
>>
>>21582339
I was bi before, I'm still bi now. More androphilic than before though
>>
i identified as pan before coming out myself. now i don't really use that label anymore even though my attraction to men is hiding in there somewhere.
>>
>>21582313
I was always attracted to women, sexually and especially romantically. Men are ugly ogres
>>
my god I just realized the boom conservative types are right. You all were fed 3rd wave feminist stereotypes of males, and it fucked with your chi
>>
>>21582501
Pan is cringe anon.
>>
>>21582313
Neither, women were pretty but i never had any romantic or sexual inclinations.
>>
I dated men since i was 18
Transitioned at 21
Tried dating women in high school but felt weird about it and would literally never show any physical or verbal affection to the girls at all they were just friends id buy dinner for
>>
>>21582313
Was bi until I transitioned and now I think I'm exclusively straight (gay)
>>
>>21582912
>exclusively straight (gay)
based
>>
>>21582313
yes to both, i started to lose interest in girls after i accepted im trans
>>
>>21582313
Was always into women even before realizing I was trans. I find men attractive now too but I don’t know if I’m genuinely into them or just want to look like them. Most of the people I’m interested in dating are still afab cis women.
t.ftm
>>
>>21582313
I liked both but gravitated towards men because dick
>>
not entirely sure what you mean by same and opposite, but FTM, and prior to HRT I was attracted to men, with some interest in women aesthetically, I guess. Afterwards, ditto, just hornier.
>>
attraction isn't so straightforward. I wasn't attracted to anybody for my whole life until my later teens. Amy sexual fantasies were with guys, but I didn't feel anything for guys IRL. I started getting infatuated with girls a few years later for a while, but couldn't feel anything sexual for them. The more I accepted I was trans etc the more I started being attracted to guys IRL.
>>
I was always attracted to men.

t. Ftm
>>
I was bi before transitioning and im still bi after transitioning

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.