[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EvrIsk0XAAATOsW.jpg (132 KB, 720x960)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
What percentage of cis women are AGP?
>>
>>21572679
0%
>>
>>21572679
100%
>>
>>21572679
50%
>>
Cis people dont even know what an agp is. Frankly I dont think most trans people know what an agp is
Its like asking what percent of cis women are heckin valid or what percent of cis women are manbrain
>>
>>21572679
69%
>>
>>21572750
You can be AGP without knowing it, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>21572679
420%
>>
>>21572750
100% of cis women are malebrained
>>
>>21572679
99%
>>
0%. kys.
>>
>>21572981
k y s*
>>
>>21572679
Ask Tail. I think he has data on this.
>>
>>21572679
What percentage of women are aap?
>>
>Autogynephilia, an erotic interest in the thought or image of oneself as a woman, has been described as a sexual interest of some male-to-female transsexuals (MTFs); the term has not been applied to natal women. To test the possibility that natal women also experience autogynephilia, an Autogynephilia Scale for Women (ASW) was created from items used to categorize MTFs as autogynephilic in other studies.
>A questionnaire that included the ASW was distributed to a sample of 51 professional women employed at an urban hospital; 29 completed questionnaires were returned for analysis. By the common definition of ever having erotic arousal to the thought or image of oneself as a woman, 93% of the respondents would be classified as autogynephilic. Using a more rigorous definition of "frequent" arousal to multiple items, 28% would be classified as autogynephilic.
>>
>>21573119
hey i like the picture you posted
>>
>>21573119
you're stupid. testing to see if cis women have agp is like testing them for testicular cancer.
cope harder
>>
>>21573138
Seethe more, the Moser study BTFOs your beliefs
>>
File: READ NIGGA.gif (480 KB, 300x170)
480 KB
480 KB GIF
>>21573138
>NO NO NO DON'T CALL ME A QUAAAAAAAAAACK NOOOOO
>>
>>21573158
Blanchardism is right, it's just that cis women are AGP too
>>
>>21573142
but I can just say the Blanchard study BTFOs your beliefs
see how stupid we both are
>>
File: 1626604741752.jpg (23 KB, 310x310)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>21572992
*kissu
>>
>>21573138
if you tested cis women for testicular cancer you'd get a positivity rate of 0%, so nice analogy, i guess. thank you for your support.
>>
>>21573179
I'm a Blanchardist, dude
>>
Zero, always has been. >B-but but contrapoints said sissy fetishism is totally heckin valid normal female sexuality!
Complete delusion. Women don’t masturbate to the thought of being an attractive woman. Perhaps AGP comes about as a result of repressed transness, maybe it’s a paraphilia that can drive some men to transition. I hope it’s the second.
>>
>>21573204
>I hope it’s the second.
Why?
>>
>>21573204
>Women don’t masturbate to the thought of being an attractive woman.
About that...
>>
>>21573208
Because then I can manage it as a paraphilia and hopefully live a normal life. If I’m transgender then it’s the end of the road for me. Also I can’t believe I fucked up the greentext lmao I’m retarded.
>>
>>21573238
You can still transition if the Blanchardists are right or stay a man if the trans activists are right.
>>
>>21573204
Autosexuality is a thing. I’m a bisexual cis guy who gets off on admiring my own body. I’m driven to exercise because I’m aroused by my own physique. I don’t see why there wouldn’t also be cis women who are attracted to themselves.
>>
File: MoserResults.jpg (69 KB, 509x501)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>21573204
>Zero, always has been.
I'm sorry, but you're just fucking wrong. See picrel
>>
>>21573263
I refuse to ever transition, you can’t turn a 6’1” grown man into a biological female. With current technology it’s basically just advanced crossdressing, and I’d look and feel repulsive. Paraphilias can be managed and potentially cured, genuine gender dysphoria can’t. My only option as a gender dysphoric would be to kill myself, and I don’t want to do that obviously so I hang on to the possibility that it’s just a paraphilia.
>>
>>21573119
>>21573138
>>21573142
>>21573158
>>21573174
>>21573179
>>21573190
>>21573195
>trolls trolling trolls
>>
>>21573342
>Paraphilias can be managed and potentially cured, genuine gender dysphoria can’t
Why hold gender dysphoria to some ridiculous standard that no other mental disorder is held to? You can’t cure bipolar disorder but that doesn’t mean medication isn’t a lifesaving option for people. We don’t have the tech to engineer the brain and “fix” any mental disorder, but why give up on any sort of attempt at bettering life for people?
>>
>>21573233
let me rephrase that for anon
women don't jerk off to the thought of themselves BECAUSE of them being women. they might want to feel sexy or something or are attracted to themselves

but they don't go to the mirror and jerk off due to the "love of oneself as a women" because they don't need to. Since you know; they're already women.

AGP is a similar to autosexuality, but not the same. People want to be hot. Doesn't make them AGP.
The prerequisite for AGP is that you have to be a man first.
>>
>>21573465
But I'm AGP and don't look like a male anymore, and I think I'm still AGP not autosexual. I don't jerk off at the thought of myself as a woman though, but I'm AGP because of the way I experience sexuality, like psychological stimuli, kinks, feeling feminine, loved , dominated, etc matter more to me than visual attraction.
>>
>>21572679
why's that boy crying? makes me feel bad :(
>>
>>21573500
If a cis female autosexual took testosterone and grew a beard and had her breasts removed and for all intents and purposes looked like a man, outside of the crippling gender dysphoria that would ensue, she probably wouldn’t be attracted to herself anymore either. Maybe. It’s a hypothetical I know, but it might be the case that cisgender autosexuals are attracted to themselves as their own gender, which for cis people is just a given but would be a problem if somehow it wasn’t.
>>
>>21573500
Contrary to what this shithole claims you can be AGP and pass at the same time.
Just the main difference is an AGP will transition regardless of their ability to pass. HSTS will not transition if they can't.
>>
>>21573572
>Contrary to what this shithole claims you can be AGP and pass at the same time.
I'm well aware of that, I'm AGP, conventionally attractive and none of my friends know I'm trans, only my bf because he knows me since before transition. The people who think that your sexuality decide how you look are very delusional and have no knowledge of how genetic works. Saying someone can pass better or less based on sexuality is akin on believing in magic lol. I'm AGP and looked very fem, had low T and never looked like a full grown male despite starting HRT in my 20s. But people here stereotype weird things all the time and honestly I would be surprised if the people who make such claims aren't kids.
>>
>>21573342
>potentially cured
Not really. It's probably never going away. Have you considered transitioning and moving to a liberal place with tall people, like the Netherlands?
>>
>>21573465
>The prerequisite for AGP is that you have to be a man first.
That's begging the question. When you administer AGP questionnaires to women, many score pretty highly. I think you're just trying to evade that fact.
>>
>>21574209
post the questionnaire for trannies and cis women
I want to compare to see how full of shit you are
>>
>>21574209
anon the first few words in the definition of "autogynephilia" is literally "male"
>>
>>21574229
It's in https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19591032/

>>21574270
Literally begging the question
>>
>>21572679
0%. Its like saying what percentage of reptiles are mammals. It completely contradicts the definition of AGP.
>>
>>21574292
Begging the question again. I thought Blanchardists were supposed to be empirical?
>>
>>21574287
>https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19591032/
>Posts completely different questionaire
>>
>>21574320
How are definitions behind the question again? You're just a broken record on cope mode
>>
>>21572679
all the cis women I asked about agp are confused/weirded out by it. so I would go with a very low percentage if at all.
>>
>>21574341
Begging*
>>
Almost noone
>>
>>21574209
>That's begging the question.
1. No it's not.
2. Then you're also committing the Fallacy Fallacy. Trying to undermine an argument on basis of a perceived fallacy. If there was a fallacy that does not make it incorrect
>>
"cis women are agp to"

It's just the an attempt by trans activists to muddy the waters.

They know the blanchard meme is to powerful to stop, so they try to confuse people about the terminology.
>>
>>21574441
They literally are. Moser showed it
>>
>>21574469

No they aren't. A small subset of lesbians might be.
>>
>>21574480
Literally read the study rather than pulling hypotheses out your ass
>>
>>21574441
Imo straight cis women are often AGP, the problem is that people in this board (and not gonna lie, even a lot of people when first read AGP) don't understand what AGP consist of. Notice that some people think that you can't be straight and agp at the same time, when a lot of us exist.
>>
>>21572679
a lot of them to some point (wearing sexy/cute clothes makes me feel better) but the only real cis AGPs are bi women who wanted to be men at 13 and developed AGP to cope (which surprisingly works)
>>
>>21574469
>Moser showed it
>51 questionnaires went out
>29 came back
oh yeah that sure is a conclusive sample size right there.
still can't find what the questionm0jmhs actually are.
>>
>>21574547
>the only real cis AGPs are bi women who wanted to be men at 13 and developed AGP to cope (which surprisingly works)
Speaking from experience?
>>
>>21574542

How the hell can you be straight and AGP at the same time, when the definition is that you're attracted to yourself as a woman?

Again, it's just an attempt to confuse people. The definition of autogynephilia is crystal clear.
>>
>>21574574
You know what she means, GTFO with this retardation.
>>
>>21574615

Yes it's complex, but it still has a clear definition. The attraction to yourself as the opposite gender.
>>
>>21573465
Cis women can experience arousal from their own femininity which makes them autogynephilic on some level.
>>
>>21574574
No, it's a very complex sexuality, it's extremely different than average straight man, or gay man sexuality which are really simple (and boring), honestly I don't want to explain it again. Just don't talk about stuff you don't understand.
>>
>>21574626
You don't understand it, again please stop this, you are basically like when cis people talk about trans issues, you have no idea what you are talking about, this is so cringe.
>>
>>21574628
No it doesn't
>>
>>21574655
Cope harder
>>
>>21574626
There are multiple documented androphilic AGPs, you're a retard who has no idea about modern Blanchardism
>>
>>21574547
This makes sense actually. If AGP can result from emasculation trauma I would imagine that it’s common in trans men, r/ftmspunished is probably proof of that desu
>>
>>21574675
Trying to explain it to chasers/gay men and hsts (or AGP who are in denial) is pointless their brain will never be able to process this because it's something they are unable to understand (well agps in denial could if they stopped hating themselves), unless they are open minded, but they aren't they have strong opinions about something they don't experience. Imagine telling me I'm not straight when I'm literally going to marry a man in 1-2 years, and have been dating him for around 3 and still loving him like I always did lmao.
>>
>>21574668
No u
>>
>>21574178
It’s not just my height. Shoulder breadth, wrist and ankle girth, rib cage girth, basically all facial measurements (bizygomatic breadth, menton arc length, subnasal arc length etc), hand and foot length, they’re all way outside of the female average. Unless I come across an isolated island populated entirely by cishons no one will ever mistake me for a woman. Transition is out of the question.
>>
>>21574708
>I'm literally going to marry a man in 1-2 years, and have been dating him for around 3
Congrats btw!
>>
>>21574750
Sorry to hear that :( Hope your dysphoria doesn't get too bad.
>>
File: file.png (7 KB, 278x284)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>21574574
Sexuality is a spectrum. Just because you're heterosexual (or whatever) doesn't mean you're nothing else ever. You can experience bits and pieces of different sexuality expressions.

You could visualize sexuality as a square and each four corners being gynephilia, androphilia, autogynephilia and autoandrophilia. Well in reality it's probably more complex than that but it's a simplification to help you understand the concept. Sort of like pic rel.
>>
I get turned on looking at myself in lingerie. I'm a cis woman.
>>
>>21574809
>BUT NOOO THAT CANT BE YOURE LYING
>t. retards on this board
>>
>>21574798
That is a very cool graphic, I think my autogynephilia is strong, my androphilia a bit mild but obviously exist (not strong enough to turn me on visually, unless I'm drunk), and gynephilia and autoandrophilia basically inexistent.
>>21574759
Thank you ^^
>>
>>21574809
According people on this board cis women are hsts and can be turned on by just looking a naked man body, also they are mythical sacred pure creatures and would never get any kind of arousal about themselves. (Unironically they think like that, wish I was memeing)
>>
>>21574820
>not strong enough to turn me on visually, unless I'm drunk
could you expand on this?
>>
File: 38v9ez39dwn21.jpg (97 KB, 1000x799)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>21574835
>cis women are hsts
>>
>>21572679
I think you have to have some initial degree of separation from being a woman to get sexually aroused about being a woman
>>
>>21574809
>>21574818
thats not agp dumbshits
thats a normal person that likes feeling sexy.
>>
>>21574887
It is both, retard
>>
>>21574887
you dont know what agp is
>>
>>21574860
When I'm sober to get horny I have to indulge in fantasies basically, roleplaying, kinks (for example gender bender, cnc stuff and certain scenarios from fictional stories), feeling feminine in comparsion to my bf manly body, the feeling of love I have for him is also a great influence, I have a very wild imagination too, so feeling feminine in sex makes me feel turned on, my sexuality is more psychological than visual. I do find my boyfriend body really hot and it's really pleasant to me to see and interact with sexually, romantically and everything. I just don't get aroused by looking at him naked, even though is hot (I have naturally a very low libido too, so I have to indulge fantasies to turn myself on, I never get randomly turned on).

When I'm drunk I get horny way easier and can get turned on without putting much emphasis in context and feelings, it's like I'm more like a wild animal when drunk, my agp is also insanely stronger when I'm drunk though, but my androphilia is more noticeable too.
>>
>>21573001
>taking tail or Trent seriously
>>
>>21574898
no it isnt.
you're a retard
>>21574899
yes i do. and judging by these posts i can't help but think you're just trolling.
>>
>>21574902
Also something that really turn me on is when I'm looking at the mirror while my bf fucks me, or I have cum in my face and drink it, I love seeing my cute face doing such dirty things , and the fact I'm that woman it feels nice.
>>
>>21574909
>everyone who doesnt agree with me is trolling
cope
>>
>>21574915
>strawmanning my position
dilate
>>
>>21574902
yeah my sexuality is very similar to yours, I've never gotten drunk before though, I'm just surprised it can change the nature of attraction, rather than just reducing inhibition
>>
>>21574921
seethe
>>
>>21572728
>>21572737
>>21572747
The triality of woman.
>>
>>21574940
rent free
>>
>>21574926
It doesn't change the nature of my attraction, is just like I care less and make it stronger, because I already have androphilia, just a bit weak, and when drunk my mind is more dizzy and funny and can get horny easier, notice I said my AGP is stronger when drunk too.
>>
>>21574942
cringe
>>
>>21574961
cope
>>
>>21574950
right sorry
there goes my hope that I might have some latent androphilia that I just need to get drunk to discover ;_;
>>
>>21574908
What's your problem with them?
>>
>>21574964
yikes
>>
>>21574978
sneed
>>
>>21574982
that's not part of the rules
>>
>>21572679
41%
>>
>>21574908
Excuse me but Tr*nt is dead
>>
>>21574967
You could get drunk if you do it safely, but I don't advice to drink when you are alone do it around friends or a romantic partner because otherwise you could end with bad habits, you might have weak androphilia if you are actually attracted to men.
>>
>>21574967
Have you actually been with a guy?
>>
>>21575013
tbhon I don't think I could ever drink, I had an alcholic parent and it's scary
I've always had meta-attraction fantasies, but I also have visual gynophilia, so it's probably not real androphilia
>>21575014
not in-person
>>
>>21574967
I'd say meta attraction is still androphilia, even if its heavily contextual
>>
>>21574708
>but they aren't they have strong opinions about something they don't experience
You can understand it without experiencing something you bigoted bitch
>>
This whole thread is cringe nobody thinks like this in the real world
>>
>>21575049
Meta attraction just means your attraction is predominantly psychological and that's fine, that's how it is for me too. And for the alcoholic parent I'm sorry, I understand what it is like dealing with it, but you have time to explore your sexuality; meta attraction doesn't mean fake and you can have a healthy and fulfilling relationship with a man by that way, after all love is what matter most, sexuality is just the way you get turned on, and it is compatible with yours. As I said I don't get aroused at men bodies alone, that doesn't stop me from thinking my bf is hot and enjoying everything about him. I think you could be bi AGP if you have clear gynephilia.
>>21575062
No, someone with average visual sexuality can't comphrend more complex ones, it's like asking a person that is blind since birth to explain colors, they can't and is something abstract and strange for them which they can't really process other than what other people say.
>>
>>21575009
Who's Trent?
>>
>>21575062
Sure you CAN but most people don't. They might THINK they understand but as is evident from this thread most people do not.
>>
>>21575097
thanks anon-kun i was under the impression people who use 4channel also touch grass but thanks to you i know that's not true.
>>
>>21575135
>touch grass
wtf does this mean?
>>
>>21575115
the thing is, it's not like the man's body isn't important in the fantasy, I don't think about unattractive guys or some vague faceless guy, I clearly have some kind of visual type, I just can't look at a picture or something and get physically aroused
the gynophilia is kind of the reverse, visual attraction but I don't feel an emotional/romantic connection with women
>>
>>21575143
its exactly what it says
touching grass = going outside
we don't go outside
hope i could help newfriend :)
>>
>>21575144
Your sexuality about men then is very similar to mine then, you have weak androphilia strong agp, and visual gynephilia. You are a bi tranner. My sexuality is pretty much like yours, just without the gynephilia part because I'm not attracted to women. However what you are saying is important, you say you can't feel emotional or romantic connection, so that could make you straight "romantically" because you only find women bodies arousing. but not romantically and sexually, so your best bet could be dating men because you can get aroused that way, and you can get an emotional and romantic connection (which is, the most important of any fulfilling and lasting true love relationship, love is everything)
>>
>>21575151
literally never seen anyone use that expression before except today multiple times which I assume were your posts

>newfriend
I am offended by this notion as I've been on 4chan for so long that I'm ashamed of it
>>
>>21575248
those weren't mine
i got it from /g/ months ago though
>>
>>21575009
Damn really? What happened? He was an asshole for sure but I hope he wasn’t another statistic. Would also explain why tail refused to give me his contact info
>>
>>21575248
You sure sound like a newfag
>>
>>21575443
well too bad

I've been here since like 2006
>>
>>21573043
Depends on culture but boymoms and fujos are almost certainly aap
>>
>>21575009
Doubtful, trans suicides are usually mtf.
>>
>>21574809
>>21574818
Are you straight-leaning bisexual?
>>
>>21574320
>I thought Blanchardists were supposed to be empirical?
[citation needed]
>>
>>21575115
>Meta attraction just means your attraction is predominantly psychological
An AGP's attraction to men is part of her conception of her own femininity. That's what the "meta-" means. Meta-attraction is how an AGP can be into men, even to the exclusion of women, while being AGP which is a variant form of gynephilia.

Many straight AGPs think they like girls before transition and only realize they like men once they see themselves as girls or start transitioning. This is the key thing that sets AGPs apart from cis gays, HSTSes and cis het women.
>>
>>21573299
Most women view their sexuality through the lens of objectifying their own body and wanting to feel sexy, to feel desirable. I'd say the majority of women don't even really have a good idea of what they find sexy in other people, their experience of desire mostly comes from how they perceive *themselves*.
>>
>>21572679
all the ones that aren't asexual
>>
>>21580258
>Turning other people on is what turns me on.
Notice what she's saying here. That's not about herself. It's about other people responding to her.

Cis women are often most into arousing their partner. That's not AGP.
>>
>>21573119
>>21573299
why the shitty sample
>>
So many cis AGP denialists ITT
>>
>>21573204
Gee I wonder what rape fantasies revolve around and how women have them so much.
>>
>>21574835
Nothing more needs to be said about the retards that take everything Blanchard says as gospel than hearing them argue that normal female sexuality is analogous to homosexual male sexuality. I have no idea what kind of drugs these people take.
>>
>>21580422
That is very agp, getting horny because you made someone horny makes you feel sexy and feminine, if THAT is the reason of why you got horny and not your boyfriend body alone, then you are agp.
>>
>>21583224
This. Blanchard was right that most trans women are AGP. He was just wrong to say that cis women aren't.
>>
>>21583224
This is true, making my bf horny can help a lot with making me aroused even when it's accidentally. I remember I once was telling him about how much sensitive my breasts were since they grew and was on HRT, I was telling him this as a fun fact without any intent to make him horny, and he told me "Emi don't take this bad but just thinking about your breasts and their sensitivity made me hard" and that made me feel aroused instantly too, we ended fucking right after that.
>>
Cis women do not masturbate in their family-members stolen underwear. 'Cis women are AGP too' is a ridiculous cope by perverted men dressed up laughably in womens clothing.
>>
>>21583289
>Cis women do not masturbate in their family-members stolen underwear.
Many AGPs don't either. You're coping by picking extreme examples.
>>
>>21583289
>Cis women do not masturbate in their family
Most agp trans women don't either. AGP doesn't mean boomer transvestite.
>>
there are a lot of cis agp women, it's just that it exists alongside regular attraction too and it's only a small part of their sexuality
>>
>>21573119
>an erotic interest in the thought or image of oneself as a woman
This doesn't even make sense in the context of ciswomen. They don't have to imagine themselves as women, they are women.

I guess you could ask the question: "Are you sexually attracted to your own body?", but most ciswomen don't appear to be.
>>
>>21573299
The thing is most ciswomen probably read this and place it in the context of a scenario and not just imagine it on it's lonesome. Like take "imagining myself in the nude" for example. Does she check "Yes" if the fantasy of walking in front of a man naked is hot to her? Does she check "Yes" for lingerie if she's imaging herself being fondled by a man while she's in lingerie? Does she check "yes" for the "sexier body" category if she's imagining herself being more desirable to men and free of whatever ugly features she has?
>>
>>21583289
BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN
>>
>>21583289
This is a perfect example of how badly this board understands AGP.
>>
>>21584707
>>21585713
kek. sure agp is cis sexuality lol
>>
>>21586797
its cis male sexuality.
>>
>>21586797
AGP and AAP are part of sexuality just like gynephilia and androphilia.
>>
>>21574908
Tail is actually a good researcher. Better at statistics than most psychologists.
>>
>>21586797
Unironically yes.
>>
zero, and believing anything else will forever be the funniest cope
>>
>>21589355
>what is Moser's study
>>
a joke
garbage
deliberate dishonesty
a statement that you flunked high school
>>
>>21589579
Moser himself admitted that “autogynephilia” in women could be an entirely separate phenomenon than autogynephilia in men/trans women. Say if you asked cis women and AGPs about feeling aroused when wearing lingerie. Both would say they’d feel aroused, but for totally different reasons. Cis women feel aroused because they feel sexy and desirable, AGPs get sexual gratification from being feminine because of their erotic target location error.
>>
>>21589835
That's just your speculation to avoid the simplest interpretation of the data.
>>
>>21589579
>>21589728
>>
>>21590224
cope
>>
>>21589929
>>21590993
You're desperate.
>>
ciswomen masturbate in womens underwear all the time! what a bunch of fetishists, am I right?
>>
>>21592877
do they?
>>
>>21593625
If they happen to be wearing underwear and don't take it off first.
>>
>>21583224
>getting horny because you made someone horny
How is that AGP?

>you made someone horny makes you feel sexy and feminine
Begging the question, why is feeling feminine an effect of making someone horny and not a cause?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.