[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1623404575766.png (153 KB, 374x492)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
Black guy kills tranny

> reported as man being killed so people don't suffer cognitive dissonance of blacks committing hatecrime

https://nypost.com/2021/06/10/virginia-tech-linebacker-isimemen-etute-accused-of-fatally-beating-man/
>>
File: eyerollll.jpg (8 KB, 228x221)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
fuck off racist
>>
based
>>
>>20994035
Why didn't he just keep that a secret now everyone in the world knows that he fucked this old dude
>>
>>20994050
at this stage in my life i'd have to be stupid not to be racist
i've been raped by black men and all the hatecrimes i've had have been from blacks
> thanks liberals for getting me raped
>>
>>20994064
Yeah you have to be a brainwashed moron to not be at least weary around blacks.

There are some good, professional upstanding blacks but all blacks should be treated with a degree of suspicion until proven otherwise.
>>
File: 0yiajy.jpg (475 KB, 1600x900)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>20994064
>>20994079
>>
>>20994035
Wtf how did he manage to trick him the first day?? He doesn't even look like he's on HRT?
>>
>>20994035
Finally they do something good. Based black man.
>>
>>20994050
>Black man kills white man
>White people are the problem
Okayyyy
>>
>>20994095
>being this reductionist
i know thinking's hard for you anon, it's okay :)
>>
>>20994114
>black person commits violent crime against white person
>BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE REAL VICTIMS HERE
>>
>>20994114
You're the one that made the jump to racism from just sharing a news article
>>
>>20994113
reminder that this is how it works, this is the pecking order of victim olympics
if you're murdered by a black guy you will be detransitioned, the media will report it as a white guy dying
>>
>>20994035
How do we know they're even trans? Just based on this story I would assume there was some sort of glory hole set up the first time
>>
>>20994153
lmfao. I assumed the same thing. With the lights off.
>>
>>20994113
I'm white and would do the same to this old bastard. That's rape.
>>
>>20994035
Sometimes I think about this potentially happening to me.
>T. Bald 40 y/o part time manmoder/honmoder
>>
>>20994179
uhhh half this board supports rape though
>>
>>20994113
literally just dont lie about who you are before engaging in sexual acts and this wont happen.
>>
>>20994035

lmao this is why you have trans day of remembrance
>>
>>20994035
The white tranny was a reputed predator that allegedly drugs men and women and sexually harasses young guys
Actually its not even a tranny, its crossdressing gay man with a rape fetish

https://www.reddit.com/r/VirginiaTech/comments/nqtgfd/virginia_tech_student_and_athlete_arrested_for/h0de06w/

https://www.reddit.com/r/VirginiaTech/comments/nrnq3r/police_investigating_reports_of_cognitive/
>>
>>20994197
Just don't interact with black people.

There's no guarantee they won't beat you to death even if they know you're a tranny beforehand.

Being around black people more than you have to is exposing yourself to an unnecessary risk of violence.
>>
>>20994220
reminder that crossdressers are trans
>>
>>20994220
Why would a gay man drug and harass women?
>>
>>20994244
reminder that this is not true
>>
Anyone have any photos of 'angie?'
>>
>>20994268
reminder that it's always been true
>>
File: 1623273093899.png (139 KB, 224x225)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>20994270
>>
>>20994270
yeah need to know if it was actually catfishing or it was something else

something SERIOUSLY doesn't add up about this story

why would the black go to the apartment for oral sex, then return a second time?
>>
>>20994248
He didn't harass women (I think) but he did drug them, I think it was accidental or to get them out of the picture when it came the straight guys.
Just check jerry smith Blacksburg on twitter, people fucking hated. There dozens of drugging allegations
>>
>>20994278
reminder that claims like this need an argument
>>
>>20994311
none given from you, none needed from me
>>
>>20994296
It was supposedly a gloryhole situation or he was blindfolded, he said he didn't know and I guess its possible considering the lengths Angie went to make sure to not tell anyone he was a man.
I guess he could've been drugged but doubt it.
>>
>>20994138
He was an openly proud gay man that was accepted by his family, could've transitioned if he wanted.
Him being a white crossdressing gay man was why the police didn't take it seriously and why he wasn't arrested lol
>>
>all my posts pointing out how black men are statistically much more likely to abuse you and make you a victim of violent crime are deleted
I thought /lgbt/ wasn't like a reddit safespace, why am i being censored for giving practical advice?

literally avoid black people if you are transgender or a GNC gay because they are far more homophobic and transphobic than white men
>>
>>20994391
>>20994360
the media would be reporting this as a tranny dying if it wasn't a black murderer and i think you know that
>>
>>20994423
the mods are shit
they literally protect black people's pride over the safety of gays and trannies
>>
>>20994035
Wake me up when there’s a jcs video
>>
>>20994050
what's wrong with being racist?
>>
>>20994427
Cope, he was an openly gay man with no female identification, you just want to victimize yourself
>>
>>20994460
crossdresser is a kind of tranny
>>
>>20994427
His family said he was just a gay man and not transgender? He kept the rape crossdressing stuff to hookups
>>
>>20994035
It is a literal man you mentally ill troon.
>>
>>20994035
This buck was not broken
>>
>>20994079
Payback for all the kids you groomed and tried to molest.
>>
>>20994138
So they are useful for something. Based.
>>
>>20994179
He was too stupid to live trying to rape an alpha male. This guy would have been murdered in every decade going back the last 2000 years. He was NGMI.
>>
>>20994064
wow, very problematic. You're not supposed to notice those patterns.
Also, pay no attention to this chart, that when adjusted for population, shows gay black men are 13x more likely to be HIV positive than whites.

Remember, not hanging out or dating, or hooking up with them makes you a double-bad no-good wrong-thing RACIST!
>>
>>20994197
Literally don’t attempt to commit rape by deception. This guy tried to rape a man and got wrecked for it. There’s no “me too” when you try to rape men. There only instantaneous retaliation.
>>
>>20994220
>The white tranny was a reputed predator that allegedly drugs men and women and sexually harasses young guys

So he was an average MTF troon?
>>
>>20994423
>Why can't I use obviously derogatory and offensive words on this board even though its against board rules????
Gee I wonder.
>>
>>20994321
You made the assertion that crossdressers were always trans
>>
>>20994583
better not ask what % of gay men have HIV compared to straights
>>
>>20994035
>it’s called a Virginia catfish
>pretend to be a pretty girl on tinder and then suck they dick
>>
>>20994391
>crossdressing gay man was why the police didn't take it seriously and why he wasn't arrested lol

Logical
>>
>>20994622
not so much, they sexually harass lesbians
>>
>>20994035
Trannies, specially black trannies, love to trick straight men, but in this case it wasn't a tranny. It was your typical fag who thinks he can get straight men if he crossdress for them (your average 4chan bottom believes this)
>>
>>20994423
Or don’t try to rape straight guys if you are a biologically male.
>>
>>20994642
crossdressers are included in the trans umbrella
>>
>>20994534
>This buck was not broken

Lmao that stupid mother fucker actually took the break the buck meme seriously.
>>
>>20994643
Its significantly higher, yeah... Obviously. Because the innate risks of it are higher because of anal sex, which is more prone to tearing mucus membrane compared to vaginal sex.
Now explain to me why black gay men would have a rate 13x higher than white gay men?
>>
>>20994658
Oh they do try to harass men but they usually get instant karma with an extremely violent reaction.
>>
>>20994679
Yup. If drag queens at stonewall get to be recasted, posthumously, as trans folk for trannies to steal credit for gay rights, then they sure as fuck better be ready to take credit for all the buffalo bill types who we now all get to call repressed trans folk.
>>
>>20994704
Sounds like we should just quarantine you HIV carries away from good normal straights. It would probably die off in two generations if not for bisexual males on the downlow reintroducing it into straight populations.
>>
murder a man in a brutal homophobic hate crime

>Real hard,” Etute said. “I’m trying to stay strong for the people that support me, I feel like I’ve let a lot of people down. … I’m truly sorry for my actions.”

this man deserves the death sentence
>>
File: 1617620316830.png (160 KB, 1200x675)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>20994583
reminder
>>
>>20994574
troons with an agenda will seethe at this but this 100% fax
>>
>>20994669
>Ismemen David Etute, 18, told cops he went to the Blacksburg apartment of 40-year-old Jerry Smith in April for oral sex after matching up with someone named “Angie” on Tinder, the Roanoke Times reported.
>Etute then returned to the apartment on May 31 for another meet-up
Literally just a black who chimped out in post nut regret
>>
>>20994488
Then why do you guys seethe at all the 50yo hons and deny that they're trans
>>
>>20994756
Yeah the gay dude drugging and raping people is such an innocent victim, this was obviously just homophobic hate crime nothing to do with a rape victim snapping, its never the fags fault
>>
>>20994741
But... gay white men are the least likely so spread it since they're aware of their status, and take the drugs to lower the virility of it. The issue is black people on the "down low" dont know their status, dont take the drugs that are needed to make them unable to spread the disease, and then leverage white guilt as a way to pressure other non-blacks to fuck them.

I guess what i'm saying is, what ever homophobic plan you think of to try to take gay white people out at the knees, be aware that it should apply 13x fold over to black gays as well. HIV would have been pretty much illuminated in the western world if not for the black communities that keep spawning outbreaks. I mean go look at the HIV map of america. Notice how all the hot spots are in multi-racial or predominantly black cities? Not too much going on in Boise... but Baltimore?.. yikes.

All the excuses i need, as a white guy, to avoid black people and their nonsense.
>>
>>20994652
Yeah, there was a recent uk case where some asian gay dude dressed as a woman and drugged hundreds of men and the police didn't do shit.
We live in a globohomo world
>>
>“Nobody deserves to die, but I don’t mind saying, don’t pretend you are something that you are not,” Turk told reporters outside the courtroom.
T. His lawyer
I think being trans is making me racist
>>
>>20994643
kek
>>
>>20994824
LMFAO!!! Literally post-nut rage. "gay panic"(or tranny panic, if you want to identify this guy as trans).

The funny thing is this community is usually hell bent on defending trans people who do this shit. Its weird how theres people defending the black guy in this scenario. I wonder if the woke white retards here need that extra bit of perspective(it being a "victimized" minority, and a old white man who's the perp) to fully understand how tricking people into dating or hooking up with them is wrong.
The fact that it wasnt just "post nut" though is kind of telling... Since post nut is usually... RIGHT after the nut. Not a few days later, and a 2nd meet up. Looks like this black guy was just a fruit who couldnt accept he liked the BWC.
>>
>>20994877
petition to get him debarred?

we really need a trans ADL. imagine them saying the same shit about a Jew. there would be hell to pay
>>
>>20994877
Based and true. He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>20994864
Another fag that doesn't want to admit the degeneracy of his lifestyle, when the other anon said all gays needed to be quarantined he said all of you regardless of race
you don't need to deflect to an even smaller segment to look good because you're still always be a diseased degenerate
>>
>>20994917
no one's saying the victim was in the right here, just that they didn't deserve to be brutally beaten to death for it.
>>
>>20994961
he did
>>
>>20994938
That would be based do it anon
>>
>>20994966
the murderer could have easily not gone there, or have just left when the situation wasn't what we expected
>>
>>20994997
The rapist could've been violent, either way I can understand why someone being raped would have a violent reaction
>could have easily not gone there
didn't know previously
>>
>>20994864
You can avoid black people if you want for any reason, but you're still a hiv ridden faggot who's blood is so high risk it can't be accepted by any hospital and blood donation center
>>
File: 1623410359330m.jpg (149 KB, 911x1024)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>20994064
You didnt repprt it right?
>>
>>20995037
wait, just so we're clear... When someone deceives someone into sex, its rape. Right? Cause that was a HYYYYUGE sticking point on this forum before. Before, people would say a trans person manipulating someone to have sex with them, that the other person went on to regret(possibly after finding out the person was trans, which is a 97% implausible hypothetical, but lets keep stroking those trannies ego's that their SRS is convincing), was NOT rape.

Its weird how these definitions keep changing based off the circumstances. Its weird how a poor BIPoC person who was tricked is seen as a victim, when the person doing it is an olf crusty white man. When its someone on this board doing the deed though, its argued that it is still informed consensual sex and the other person just needs to stop being a transphobe.

Interesting bunch of peeps we got here.
>>
File: 1621395512969.jpg (29 KB, 500x357)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>20995113
My blood is 100% clean. I know cause i dont sleep with black people and get tested every 6 months. The same can not be said about blacks(and not just "gay" blacks either. The Syphilis and Gonorrhea rate for straight black people is still higher than everyone else, INCLUDING white gay men.).

You want to establish this hierarchy, so i'll play ball. No matter how you spin it, blacks are always the lest clean, most deceptive, most prone to physical violence, etc... group in the world. And not just the "uncivilized" ones in africa. I'm talking all across the globe.
>>
>>20996236
>Its weird how a poor BIPoC person who was tricked is seen as a victim, when the person doing it is an olf crusty white man.
People were saying he was a closeted faggot until the dozens of reports about him drugging people resurfaced. People are still saying that here schizo.

>When its someone on this board doing the deed though, its argued that it is still informed consensual sex and the other person just needs to stop being a transphobe.
That's always been the case no matter the race/gender
>>
>>20996270
Why the presumption I care for blacks, you still are a disease ridden fag just like the rest of your ilk . You keep deflecting towards others as if you're not subhuman yourself, that will never change.
Focus on your anal prolapse and cancer.
>>
>>20994035
>story about catfishing
>Hu-duh eets a TRANNYYY!!!
holy shit trannies live free in you peoples heads rent free go fucking touch grass already
>>
>>20996305
Because the entire line of your arugment is basically "no you!" when i mention blacks. Its very clear you're a BIPoC enby or trans person(based on you being on this board and so comfortable being homophobic) so imma keep aiming for that bullseye.
Its funny how you keep fixating on the disease part too... Like, you know how statistics work, right? When a part of a population(like, say black gays) are 13x more likely to have HIV, 20x more likely to have other STDs, etc... it kinda warps the normal numbers... right? Or did you not finish 6th grade math?

Like i wont deny the numbers are higher than a straight white person's, but a gay white guy is probably healthier and less diseased than a straight black guy, and if not, the difference isnt that big. Add in all the other shit black people have going on(legit like sickle cell anemia, and the fake BS ones to excuse their rampant criminality like "post traumatic slave syndrome") and its pretty fucking clear what type of person you'd want in your neighborhood over the other. But then you being a mentally unstable BIPoC makes me think you're one of those unwanted folks that i'm talking about.
>>
>>20996386
I'm white /pol/
>>
Based black BVLL
>>
>>20996353
>story about riots that pushed gay rights forward at the stonewall inn.
>Hu-duh eets a TRANNYYY!!!

You troons love inserting yourselves when its convenient and calling everyone else transphobic when it isnt.
Lemme guess, Jessica Yanniv isnt a trans person either, is s/he? Its all about picking and choosing.
>>
>>20996397
Still a nog
>>
>>20996476
kek, I'm not a black, your whole argument was on the idea I am, wrong bullseye.
You're still a degen, that's all I want you to remember even if you ignore it.
>>
>>20994035
Catfish not tranny
>>
File: 35tw.gif (238 KB, 500x281)
238 KB
238 KB GIF
>tfw you hated them but then they do epic shit like this
>>
this board hates poor people
>>
>>20994035
I thought the dude wasn't even a tranny and hated women?
>>
and transgenders know men are apprehensive to men larping as women yet still continue their behavior without being upfront about being a transgender. why?
>>
>>20994583
reported

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.