[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepefroggie.jpg (35 KB, 780x438)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
How hard is it to hide the results of HRT from your family?

I haven't seen my parents since last summer and when I see them again I'll have been on hrt for 6-9 months. I've grown my hair out pretty long as well.

Help, I don't want to get outed as a boymoder.
>>
its actually harder to hide if you only rarely see each other compared to seeing them every day.
>>
>>20366989
yeah that's why I'm worried. Last time they saw me I was a chad and now I'm pasty and andro.
>>
youll be fine. just say you got a new skin care regiment and hide your tits
>>
>>20366945
>How hard is it to hide the results of HRT from your family?
How will the unpredictable, individually random effects of female hormones make my body look ?
>>
>>20367028
I already know how I look, I'm just wondering if anyone has had the same experience of not seeing family for a long time on hormones ad then seeing them again.

>>20367025
I'm concerned because even with a sports bra and oversized hoodie there's still a noticable bulge on my upper chest. And there's no way they won't notice the change in how I dress. I used to only wear like small tight t shirts.
>>
>>20367078
then get a binder
>>
>>20367203
bruh even with a binder too. And I don't really think I can be in a binder everyday
>>
>>20367078
try a binder and a sports jacket if a hoodie is too weird
>>
4 years HRT and FFS, I even wear nail polish and have straightened and dyed my hair

No one noticed
Still don't pass
Still getting sird
Still being recognized by friends I don't see years ago with a mask on
They just think I changed my looks and lost weight
>>
>>20367262
I'm sorry anon that sucks
>>
>>20366945
it really depends how old you are? if you're a student returning home then yeah, the hormones will be obvious, but not so much if you're an old manmoder
>>
>>20367262
That's horrible. My friends actually asked if I am trans just because I tried some nail polish and I wasn't even really sure myself at that point.
>>
>>20367358
Yeah college student
>>
>>20367372
Fuck my parents know I wear nail polish too
>>
>>20366945
not actually that hard, they will notice changes, but hide your tits and they will never guess you are a tranny.
>>
>>20367078
>I already know how I look, I'm just wondering if anyone has had the same experience of not seeing family for a long time on hormones ad then seeing them again.
Oh my bad I’m really tired and suck at reading...

In my experience if you’re early into HRT it’s not that visible
My family is pretty oblivious or in denial
I just got asked why my face looked so much smaller,

If you have child relatives though they usually can tell (I got asked by my 6 y/o niece why I look like my sister even though I was guymoding)
Boobs can be noticeable too if you don’t wear a supersized shirt
>>
>>20367535
Maybe everyone can tell, but your niece was the only one with enough balls to ask
>>
>>20367400
I had to stop doing that in front of them because they weren't buying that I have an emo phase although I dress like that my whole life.
Dad started to say he doesn't care if I like nailpolish because it makes me look like a tranny and that's disgusting.
>>
>>20367227
get a tighter binder and layer more if urs doesnt hide well enough

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.