[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i add all these people on discord, we talk for like 2 days, then I just never respond. I feel like i’d bother them and that they domt care what i have to say.
then, they stop initiating (if they ever did) then i dont message them and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i’m a fucking mess.
extreme social anxiety + extreme introversion is a fucking DEATH SENTENCE I HATE IT
and then they remove me and i feel awful abt it especially@if its another tripfag cuz im like aaaaaaa i see this person online
and
idk
i feel like i start to overanalyze everything i do which only leaves me petrified

pain
t. bpd transgirl
>>
>>20366280
touch grass
>>
>>20366288
not helping
>>
I'll be monitoring this thread
t. another bad friend
>>
>>20366295
>>20366351
discord isn't real life
>>
dont not respond
>>
>>20366280
https://voca.ro/160refvjgvhU
>>
>>20366442
but then i feel like i’m annoying them.
the last thing i want to be is annoying and overbearing :/
>>
i wish jannu still posted here
>>
delete discord
>>
>>20366498
no i meed some form of social interaction
>>
>>20366280
lol i do the same thing
t. also bpd
>>
>>20366397
it is for me

t. neet tranny
>>
have you tried just asking them if you did something to irritate them? if they have adhd or something they might legit not even notice that they haven't spoken to you recently
>>
>>20366607
>have you tried just asking them if you did something to irritate them?
no. i’d be too nervous to do that and id look like a little bitch
>>
>>20366280
Anon
Many people don’t mind going a day or two (or more) between talking as long as attention isn’t called to that fact
Especially from randos on discord
Just talk to people when you can, don’t expect quick responses, and let stay the people who like the conversation
Expectations are the death of happiness
>>
File: dancingirls.gif (3.03 MB, 342x494)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB GIF
>>20366280
>bpd transgirl
It's gonna be okay Amy
I feel like online relationships are really difficult for socially anxious people, as counter-intuitive as that may seem. As humans we rely a lot on nonverbal communication to gauge how a person feels about us, but all those little signals and body language are totally lost through text. Worse, when our brain is missing information, it starts trying to fill in the blanks by itself. If you have social anxiety or low self worth, then the conclusions your brain will reach are obvious: "I can't tell if they are uncomfortable by their body language, but they sure are taking a long time to respond." "Oh, they only responded with one word. I guess that means they're not interested." "They stopped messaging me, guess they don't like me anymore." Of course you overanalyze everything; that's what your brain does when it's missing pieces of the puzzle, it just makes shit up.
I used to think I was BPD, but then I started making IRL friends and partners, and all that shit went away. I know a lot of other tranners with that exact same story, too.
>>
File: 1608290485104.gif (2.4 MB, 429x592)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB GIF
>>20366814
random anon here, but ive kinda been trying to date someone for a bit now that seems to fit your exact descrption. its just hard to know what they think about you at all, especially when they also don't wanna hangout when you ask a lot of the time. its easy to chalk it up to they just arent that into me, and maybe that is the case - no way to really know over the internet i dont think.
>>
>>20366814
>>20367255
>>20366607
>>20366280
laffing @ u losers that give a shit about fake people. everyone on your screen is easily replaceable, nobody is really your friend on discord or anywhere else on the internet.
>>
>>20366280
I've talked to you before. You suck because you get angry all the time and then block me.
>>
>>20367255
Yeah. There are a very select few who can manage with an online relationship, but in my experience IRL is a straight upgrade for most people. My worst IRL relationship was still far healthier than my best online one. It's just really not for most, I don't think.
>>
>>20367879
i dont block people
>>20366814
>Oh, they only responded with one word. I guess that means they're not interested
>They stopped messaging me, guess they don't like me anymore
>I used to think I was BPD, but then I started making IRL friends and partners, and all that shit went away
hmm
>>20369129
yes i agree irl friends are much better
>>
>>20369163
>>Oh, they only responded with one word. I guess that means they're not interested
>>They stopped messaging me, guess they don't like me anymore
these two are what I think at the slightest change of how they text or tone of the text or whatever.
it sucks.
>>
try randomly contacting people on your discord and saying. "Hi. I have massive contact anxiety and a crazy person on 4chan told me to radically abandon that fear and contact you out of the blue. How are you doing?"
>>
>>20366280
People like you are annoying cunts that don't deserve genuine friendships.
>>
>>20366280

I just wish i knew who these people were so i could periodically contact them for them.
>>
>>20366280
dw it gets worse
i lost my ex to my borderline ;_;
now im stuck in a country im an immigrant to
>>
>>20366478
why? if you’re annoying they’ll ghost you or make it obvious and give one word responses
>>
>>20366280
i ghosted or got ghosted by a transgirl recently. stupid fucking canadian lockdowns hurting my chance at bussy and motivation to talk to people.

As someone suffering quite a bit of anxiety (generalized/social/etc), the thinking you're annoying them is all in your head. As much as this probably hurts to hear, you're really not important enough to be annoying in most cases.

>>20366769
Also this. I can easily go days without talking to people just because days keep slipping by me...these days... lol

I dunno, point is i guess keep trying?
>>
>>20370197
NOW IM GETTING GHOSTED HERE WHAT GIVS OP?!
>>
>>20370574
sorry!
and you're right it is probably in my head
but i just really really hate being annoying
>>
>>20370652
lmao
>>
>>20366280
i bet you did this to me
but its okay i forgive you, i sometimes do the same.
>>
File: 20210502_130207.jpg (128 KB, 733x1022)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>20370673
>in in the left corner...
>clocking in at a towering height of 6'2...
>300lbs of purrrrrre lard...
>ITS BIG SOPH
>and in the right corner....
>ITS ALSO BIG SOPH
fat fuck lmfao
>>
>>20370744
LMFAO
>>
>>20366280
god fucking dammit why do you always take your trip off when you make a thread i was gonna say i can relate or whatever then i scroll down and see it's another fucking sophie thread keep your fucking trip on you fucking piece of shit i hate you
>>
>>20370768
im not an attention whore
>>
>>20370593
Oh, it's totally in your head. I used to think like that all the time. Still do from time to time, but i'm taking medicine to treat my anxiety instead of letting it running rampant. So I'm getting a better picture from the changed frame of reference.

So, chill out and give it another try.
>>
>>20370794
clearly you are cuz you turned your trip back on you liar
>>
File: 20210122_000552-01.jpg (1.71 MB, 2000x1333)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>20366280
add me and I'll be sure to conduct alive and well checks for life. :)
Quill#9090
that reminds me, I haven't conducted any alive and well checks in the past 30 days.... hullabaloo! must go~~
>>
File: FaceApp_1620165552421.jpg (151 KB, 691x708)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>20370757
you can laugh, but you making this thread without your trip is something you would have never done 5 months ago
imagine being shook so hard by randoms you have to hide behind anon so you can make your agp larp thread about being "le ebic bpd boymoder so shy uwu"
glad to know your self esteem is so shook you can't even attach your name in the op because how you look (pic related) is completely different from the image your op post projects
creepy weirdo fuck
>>
>>20370935
ok Kaylin
>>
Tourist here
Can i get a quick rundown on the big soph saga and why they're hated
>>
>>20370977
because she's a rich kid and kinda ugly
thats it
>>
>>20370968
keep your fucking trip on and deal with the consequences goddamn
you think i like getting ignored all the time except for that one creepy anon that follows me around saying the same shit to me over and over? obviously not but i still keep my trip on at all times
>>
>>20370935
I've literally seen her do this before the whole picture drama started. She'd make a thread without trip about something personal and eventually she puts it back on or forgets to/doesn't care to keep it off.

Everyone who isn't a newfag knows what she looks like. Your obsession with her is cringe. Get a hobby.
>>
>>20371004
Why don't they get ffs if they're rich lol
>>
>>20371012
The one that keeps asking for ur address?
He's a weirdo
>>
>>20371060
she started hrt like 2 months ago
she will be getting top top tier ffs
>>
>>20371062
you infuriate me
>>
>>20371024
put your trip back on fat fuck you hiding in anon mode is like a beluga whale hiding behind some seaweed lmao

>>20371004
hate her for being rich? nah. ugly? yes
i love being an asshole and bullying ugly freaks like big soph a personal passtime of mine b4 i go do other shit

>>20371075
top tier ffs won't fix her face sry
>>
>>20371125
You're so fucking cringe, I don't have to be Sophie to see it. lmao
>>
>>20371156
honestly im kind of happy you arent big soph i wouldnt wish that fate on anyone t b h even as someone as autistic as you
>>
>>20366280
hey, if your who i think you are your awesome.
>>
so much shit i wanna say to this cunt that i can't
>>
>>20371125
bruh why are you so fucking weird
why do you care so much?
get a hobby
>>
>>20371104
Why?
>>
>>20371329
nigga i'm fuckin retarded i thought u were sophie sorry
>>
>>20371352
dude how the fuck does Sophie STILL live in your head?
you got issues bro
>>
>>20371311
i spend 20 minutes a week shitting on some ugly loser because i find it funny and brings me enjoyment
you spend your entire day on this board defending that same ugly loser and for what?
and you tell me to get a hobby? lmfao
im gonna keep casually bullying her until she either suicides or leaves the board
you can continue seething you ugly retard lmfao
>>
>>20371375
your life seems fucking terrible my guy
>>
>>20371395
nice projection
i wouldnt be surprised if i was one of the only ones on this board that has an irl social life, and not just a bunch of circle jerking discord hons as "friends"
your life seems kinda worse
imagine simping for big soph out of all people lmfao
>>
>>20371435
bro you bully a teenager on an internet forum and you think you have a life?
lmfao
No functional adult bullies children.
you sound like a seething hon
>>
>>20371460
im the same age as her you retard
not everyone is some loser fuck in their late 20s browsing a board for teens like you do
how about you take your own advice and get a fucking life lmfao
>>
>>20371493
rude.
>>
>>20371493
>im the same age as her you retard
is this kaylin?
imagine being so fucking pathetic
anyways, bro, bullying kids isn't gonna make you feel better about your dogshit life.
you're 19 and act like a little immature faggot
>>
I added a girl from here and it felt like she enjoyed talking to me and we talked a few days each week for 2-3 weeks and then I started to get insecure because it was only me who started conversations so I ignored her to see if she'd message me but she didn't :(
>>
>>20371374
i mean i could just tell you all my issues with her that i've said time and time again but i don't feel like it cuz it always falls on deaf ears
and honestly she hasn't been as annoying as she usually is but then she just had to go and make this thread like i would have just avoided it if she posted it with her stupid fucking trip on
like i don't wanna have to assume that every bpd anon is now sophie waiting for me to reply so she can turn her trip back on and say some cunty shit to me and everyone can laugh at me for being so dumb
>>
>>20371523
That's really common with discord friends, don't take it personal. She might have really bad social anxiety or simply suck at leading conversations. If you enjoy talking to her and don't mind leading the convo, keep doing so! She might appreciate having someone like you, and maybe if you become better friends you can ask her to lead conversations more.
>>
>>20371556
>i don't wanna have to assume that every bpd anon is now sophie waiting for me to reply so she can turn her trip back on and say some cunty shit to me and everyone can laugh at me for being so dumb
bro
take your schizo pills
you're paranoid as fuck
>>
>>20371623
you act like she wouldn't have clowned me if i responded in earnest to the op not realizing it was her
>>
>>20371648
>you act like she wouldn't have clowned me if i responded in earnest to the op not realizing it was her
what the fuck are you on about dude
>>
>>20371657
reading comprehension dumbass
>>
>>20371591
Well it was months ago so there's no point
Also yeah I know she could have bad social anxiety but I'm BPD so I just can't be the initiator for long like that
>>
>>20370744
Lmao did he trade his hair for donuts or something
>>
>>20371666
you're delusional
>>
>>20371519
imagine telling me to get a life while you remember the name of every single trip on here and start schizo posting like there are only two 19 year olds on this site
k is just as obnoxious as big soph, if they were a bit uglier and more lolcowish i would bully them just as hard
kys boomer faggot retard
>>
>>20371729
aight man. you do you.
i just could not imagine having sophie live rent free in my head
what a shitty way to live
>>
>>20371722
are you blind? do you not see how she always makes it a point to pop up in k's threads saying some snarky shit, or how when we both vented in our posts she would reply and pretend to be sympathetic knowing it would set us off because she's a cruel fucking bitch that loves to make people suffer? of course you do, everyone does, it's what you love about her. you're just as bad as her.
>>
>>20371794
>do you not see how she always makes it a point to pop up in k's threads
dude why the fuck do you think you're as relevant to her as K
>or how when we both vented in our posts she would reply and pretend to be sympathetic knowing it would set us off because she's a cruel fucking bitch that loves to make people suffer?
meds, now, take them
>>
>>20371820
>dude why the fuck do you think you're as relevant to her as K
because i was the first person to ever give her shit and i always call her out on her manipulative bullshit
>meds, now, take them
if you and i had beef, and you were having a breakdown and i said something like "hope you feel better bro :)" would you not interpret that as me taunting you?
>>
>>20371934
>because i was the first person to ever give her shit and i always call her out on her manipulative bullshit
dude i guarantee you she doesn’t think about you
>you and i had beef, and you were having a breakdown and i said something like "hope you feel better bro :)" would you not interpret that as me taunting you?
nah you just sound like a fucking psycho
>>
>>20371951
trip on sophie
>>
>>20371969
Give me your address. Btw thisvwhole thread is embarassing.
>>
>>20373437
go back to africa
>>
>>20373475
I'm unironically here right now. Even still, I'd move Heaven and Earth to wring life from your neck. Hearing your helpless cries would be sweeter than anything I could imagine.
>>
gays should not have friends
>>
>get high
>initiate with someone and have a great time chatting
>get high
>go to initiate with them again
>see it's been a month since last contact
well, shit
>>
>>20374152
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS TOO REAL
>>
>>20374198
Bruh just hit me up sober god damn
>>
>>20374212
who r u
>>
>>20371720
>>
>>20370744
i wonder how many retards still think this is actually me
KEK
>>
>>20374376
anon.
>>
>>20371523
I've done this before and I still can't tell if it's an overall good or bad thing to do if it shows you who gives a shit and who probably doesn't
>>
>>20374689
good. nobody who won't even talk to you is worth waiting for in life. move on loser.
>>
>>20374689
They could just be shy too. Idk.
>>
>>20375287
Maybe, but I only considered it because of the vibes I got from them or because of how little I actually mattered to them. Plus I could've been proven wrong a long time ago.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.