[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (6).jpg (10 KB, 189x267)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
STFU IM SO TIRED OF YOU FUCKING DOMS PRETENDING I HAVE ANY POWER. You only say that just so you don't feel bad about humiliating me and hurting me.

We both know that no matter how much I'm hurt or embarrassed my broken fucking sub brain will never use the safeword until my life is in danger.

ARGHJJJJJJJ I FUCKING HATE YOU ASSHOLES
>>
>>20363455
when people say the sub is the real one in control I get really turned off
I don't want my entire sex life to be a fucking larp where we're pretending to do a power dynamic, I WANT AN ACTUAL POWER DYNAMIC, jeez I don't fantasise about submission because I want to be the one in control...
>>
schizophrenia
>>
>>20363455
>>20363470
>it's YOUR fault I'm retarded
>>
File: yes(1).jpg (94 KB, 797x917)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>20363500
>>
>>20363455
goddamn i am so ready to fuck one of you into a coma
>>
>>20363500
Fuck u asshole fuckkkkkk uuuuu

U have no idea how hard it is being a sub

Subs go through all the sufferings

And doms just enjoy and reap all the benefits

fuck doms FUCK DOMSSSS
>>
>>20363579
Fuck youuu FUCK YOU ASSOLHOLE

I wouldn't let you. Even if you tried I'd stay awake just to spite you
Fucking asshole Dom

Bitch bitch bitch bitch
>>
>>20363597
being bratty just makes us want to use and abuse your little slut body even harder :P
>>
>>20363626
fuck you........ ill become a transbian then.
i dont want to be used by gross hairy guys who are beneath me anyway

gonna find myself a wholesome relationship
>>
>>20363585
>>20363597
>it's so hard to just lie there and do nothing
>>
>>20363737
Uh huh. And then the craving for big daddy arms groping you and musky cock plunging into you will come back and you'll be back at square one, little subby :)
>>
>>20363745
this is such a fucking unwarranted stereotype I really wish you entitled doms would SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>20363585
We appreciate you being a subslut anon
We'll give you aftercare for being a good girl
Find yourself a nice gentle top
>>
>>20363762
fuck you fuck you
i dont need that

i can at least find myself a transbian top who treats me nicely
>>
your relationship sounds like anime bullshit instead of a real one
>>
>>20363772
>a non sadistic transbian top
yeah good luck with that
>>
>>20363778
id like her to be sadistic. in fact i need a sadist i know that much. but i dont want a gross guy topping me

a sadist x maso relationship can still leave room for be to treated nicely you PSYCHO MALE
>>
>>20363772
I'm just being horny with you :P
My sentiments are the same as >>20363767
Relationships are all about balance. If the sub dynamic needs to stay in the bedroom then make sure it does!
>>
>>20363792
IM JUST FED UP WITH DOMS PRETENDING LIKE I HAVE ANY POWER
WHEN I OBVIOUSLY DONT

THE SAFEWORD STUFF DOESNT WORK
>>
>>20363762
this shit pisses me off so fucking much
the smug confidence and casual disrespect
it makes it about a million times worse that it turns me on
holy fuck it seriously, seriously makes me seethe
>>
>>20363791
You don't have to keep reminding me of your mental illness sweaty
>>
>>20363819
this so much
FUCK DOM FUCK DOMS

FUCK MALE DOMS
BEAT UP MALE DOMS THEIR FUCKING SMUG ASS NEED A BEATING FUCK THEMassholes assholes
>>
>>20363823
im not mentally ill.... FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU GROSS FUCKING MALE

IM NEVER LETTING MYSELF BE DOMMED BY A GUY AGAIN. AND ILL MAKE SURE TO CONVERT ALL MY STRAIGHT MTF FRIENDS TO BE GAY TOO JUST TO SAVE THEM
>>
>>2036382
Now now no need for the aggression
Find a good top who appreciates you, we are out there
>>
>>20363815
We know you don't have any power, its just a pretense for your self esteem outside of the bedroom. But if your partner isn't respecting your safe word that is a HUGE problem

>>20363819
Shut the fuck up and suck it :P
>>
>>20363834
You're so adorable when you're angry.
>>
>>20363852
the problem isnt that the safe word isnt respected

the problem is that i cant use it because when im in sub space and my brain is fuzzy and smooth its so hard to even speak

it just doesnt work..
>>
>>20363856
w-who is this? .... w-wtf
>>
>>20363863
doms know this, they pretend everything is fine because there's a safespace, but they know that subspace prevents the sub from using it...
>>
>>20363863
where's the problem then you cute little bitch ?
>>
>>20363872
i fFUCKING KNEW I FUCKKNG KNEW IT IT PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>>20363873
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>20363871
*pats your head* It's okay little one.
>>
File: 1599256236067.jpg (41 KB, 423x618)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>20363881
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

YOU DONT KNOW ME
I DONT KNOW YOU
>>
>>20363888
You're on 4chan we're anonymous relax lmao
>>
>>20363880
There there
We know you are vulnerable
It's our responsibility not to abuse that and your responsibility to let us know once you're back on the world again
>>
>>20363455
You have the power to suck your dom's dick whenever you want Alice
>>
>>20363888
I know everything about you because you're a sub, silly.
>>
>>20363921
fuck you....

>>20363912
ye in a perfect world
>>
>>20363932
you dont know anything bitch
nothing
>>
>>20363935
There are bad doms and bad subs, find yourself a good dom who cares. They are there, they will return your affection
>>
>>20363921
>Alice
Is this a meme or more trip/namefag drama?
>>
>>20363959
Lurk more
>>
>>20363975
Yeh this is only like my 4th day on this board
>>
>>20363986
so do what anon said, lurk a few weeks
>>
>>20364033
Participating has been fun enough, most everyone on this board is a 4chan newfag anyways it seems like
>>
>>20363597
Get therapy
>>
>>20364101
fuck u
>>
>The level of schizo posting
Is this supposed to be cute? This is why I only top men.
>>
>>20364403
The utterly impotent rage of little bottoms is very cute
>>
>>20363470
"dont want my entire sex life to be a fucking larp"
if only the trannies could understand
>>
rly want 2 bully so bad
>>
File: heheheheh.jpg (36 KB, 572x460)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>20363455
they totally know the truth, they're just being nice
we can pretend all we want that the larp is us being their weak little fucktoy in bed but their equal in life, but in reality us being their equal is the larp
sub humans = subhuman
the sooner you accept it the happier you'll be, they're better than us and that's okay
>>
>>20365567
And see as a top I really want to say something to make you feel better, and if we were in a relationship I definitely would via aftercare and such, but yeah its hard to ignore the massive boner I get when I hear a cumslut talking about themselves that way
>>
>>20363455
schizo

and, I think I'm still reconciling being a sub w my actual life. bc it would be really easy for an attractive top (m or f) to just have their way with me. even if I have doubts they could just start touching up on me and give me neck kissies and I would just melt and submit and let them do anything they wanted to me i think

fuck i'm horny
>>
File: Capture.jpg (6 KB, 165x112)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>20365786
honestly i do acknowledge that my view on this is likely warped bc i've been in situations with being dommed by someone a lot less nice than you (ex used to just randomly hit me bc he felt like it, regularly made me get blackout drunk and fucked me while i was like that, once literally said my consent was a turn off lol), and i don't think it's okay to be abusive to subs just because you're better than them. For the same reason we don't treat dogs as equal to humans but still acknowledge that abusing a dog is horrible and a crime. But I can't say I haven't internalized that I'm just less valuable than my top and unless they abuse that power over me I'll just do whatever they want.

tldr: doms 99% do have all the real power in bed but subs should leave if their dom pushes that power to a dark place
>>
>>20366066
Your ex sounds like a horrible piece of shit who should be in jail. You and any other sub are absolutely not literally subhumans, you are just as good and valuable as any other human of any sexuality (and yes your value is deeper than just being our fucktoys). No top should ever legitimately abuse anybody for their own kink and I'm sorry you had to live through that.
>>
>>20366066
Yo that's not ok. Doms shouldn't treat subs like this
>>
>>20366135
>>20366172

I agree that what he did was criminal and not okay, i finally snapped out of it after nearly a year of this a few months ago and left. i've been trying really hard to feel worthy of respect but it just doesn't resonate with me, it barely did even before i met him which is probably why i ended up in that situation in the first place.
When I try to jack it i barely even get turned on now if the bottom isn't crying.
I think i'm just broken, I hope not, I hope this heals with time and I can find a top who loves me and doesn't take advantage of how vulnerable I probably always will be.
>>
>>20366337
>I hope this heals with time and I can find a top who loves me and doesn't take advantage of how vulnerable I probably always will be
I believe it will happen, you know what to avoid now and what is best for your wellbeing. Be good to yourself, cutie
>>
>>20366337
It likely has a lasting imlact but "better" experiences can overwrite it with time and patience
>>
File: dikdik.png (95 KB, 167x207)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>20366411
>>20366432
i hhope you're right bros
>>
File: bateman-2.jpg (56 KB, 800x481)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
What subs don't understand is that for some of us, the thrill of doing this to an equal is exactly while we dom. My dick goes soft when someone gives me their unconditional submission. I don't fuck people who are blatantly inferior to me and want to act like it. I might as well stick my dick in a dog or a child then. I'm not memeing when I say I want an equal who'll struggle and fight with me until I've conquered them and proven my worth.
>>20366066
Anon that's fucked up and I know that you know you never deserved this. Like the other anons have said, all you can do now is let yourself heal and look for good experiences with people who value you. Probably lay off the bdsm for a while.
>>
>>20363455
It's just false. It's like saying the president has all the power just because they can veto. And President Bottom has absolutely nothing past that: he's not the commander in chief, nothing. It's just veto power and even that can be controlled by what's put on the table.
>>
>>20363455
its true tho, the sub is the one with the most power.

its just how power dynamics work in christendom, and it is this way for a very good reason.

how about try not to be a broken person and participate in the power exchange like an adult and enjoy the recursion of it.
>>
>>20367553
if I want to be submissive, why would I want to hold all the power?
if the 'sub' in the relationship has the most power, then something has gone horribly wrong
>>
>>20367553
I mean if you want to be literal about it, the sub truly does have the most power be being able to withdraw consent and deny the dom their sexual gratification, unless the dom wants to become a convict
>>
>>20367154
>I want an equal who'll struggle and fight with me until I've conquered them and proven my worth.
pretty based
>>
>>20367677
>>20367685
The sub, by sacrificing overt power gives the dom the power to exact only the will of the sub. The dom serves the sub's needs at sacrifice of their own for the sake of symbolic power.

The dom acts as a servant of the leviathan and is utterly bound, trapped by symbolic power and losing freedom of will, while the sub gains complete freedom of will enacted through the leviathan and the dom

I'm sorry but it is the power exchange that the entirety of our culture is built upon. Its why we had to kill jesus, its why we all hate politicians, its why priests are so guilty, its why it hurts parents more to spank their child than for the child to be spanked.

it has to work like this or the world falls into tyranny, you cannot both have real power and retain symbolic power, you cannot sacrifice symbolic power without gaining true power.
>>
File: 1606246311880.jpg (94 KB, 471x388)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>20367967
Bruh this nigga talkin bout leviathans and shit
>>
File: download.png (523 KB, 640x640)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>20367967
>>
>>20367967
christian notions of dominance/submission are retarded, it was better before the christcucks came along
>>
>>20363455
>We both know that no matter how much I'm hurt or embarrassed my broken fucking sub brain will never use the safeword until my life is in danger.
This is your own fault. You're not stable enough to enter a safe BDSM dynamic.
>>
>>20368065
cucks inherit the kingdom of God, barbarian. When you are truly cucked in every way, when your children are not really your own, every child is truly your own. When you are deprived of everything everything is yours.

Being dominant is giving someone that gift, you are punishing them to take their punishment (being the punisher) from them because you do it with loving intent and their will in mind. in doing so you are bound by them in the ultimate submissive position willingly, and the 2nd meta level of the power exchange inverts as you are now submissive and are in fact gaining power, but then it is recursive.

it resolves so that it is all only symbolic and all people are equal no matter the symbolic roles taken. it had to be done, and there is no way out, sorry buddy, but it is the only answer to hubris, it has to be a tragedy
>>
>>20367967
>>20368291
Based and schizophreniapilled
>>
File: cuck.png (141 KB, 540x223)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>20368291
less makey threads more takey meds
>>
The only other dynamic than >>20368291 is >>20367154 which is the primal dynamic and is also pretty based but requires the stabilizing dynamic of Christendom to prevent it from escalating, luckily it is impossible for it to not be contained because of thousands of years of civilization. Even the actually true primal power exchange can only be done as a larp
>>
>>20368291
don't care, the ancient Greeks had a much more based view of domination and submission
>>
>>20368427
absolutely retarded. Christianity is literally the perfect merging of Judaism and Ancient Greek philosophy into a masterwork that is the natural progression of both. it won for a reason

Thats like saying people are more based when they are edgy teenagers than when they have grown into adults. they grew into the adults for a reason, not acknowledging that is childish. nothing has been lost.
>>
>>20368574
Why the fuck would you want to infect anything with judaism? Are you a bugchaser too?
>>
>>20368574
>ancient Greek philosophy
more cuck shit, the real spirit of the Greeks can be found in the works of Homer and Hesiod, not degenerate philosophers who tried to corrupt the youth
ancient Judaism is pretty based, too bad christcucks stripped it off anything meaningful
>>
>>20368608
huh thats weird because I would think that the actual way to apply a sort of heroic philosophy would be more in the "what doesnt kill me makes me stronger" realm, and not the "eww thing i dont like make me feel bad pls dont infect" realm
>>
why don't you guys just form your own philosophy from the knowledge humanity has gathered over millennia instead of arguing which dead cavemen who didn't know what the sun was was more right
>>
>>20363455
Submissive sexuality does not equal submissive mentality.
>>
>>20368664
Uh, an infection is more than just a bad feeling. An infection can kill.
>>
>>20368723
ok buddy, go live the rest of your life avoiding difficult things and "infections" in fear of death, I'm sure the ancient greeks would be very proud of you for playing it safe. a true hero
>>
>>20366066
you ain't a bottom you are just mentally ill
>>
>>20368787
Oh I live my life in fear of very few things. But jewish subversion is a very real threat.
>>
File: unnPL3F.jpg (55 KB, 640x640)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>20368807
i'm a disastrous mix of both
>>
>>20368809
sure, and I'M the schizo...
>>
>>20366066
Giwtwm
>>
>>20368711
shutup
>>
Saying the subs have all the power because the sub can withdraw consent completely ignores that the dom can also withdraw consent. They are equal in that regard and obviously the dom has power over the sub in other ways and it is an excuse for abusive behaviour to believe otherwise.
>>
File: 1618222419336.png (275 KB, 682x1076)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
Tops
>im so tough I lift weights and sit around like a lion all day
Bottoms
>I'm so fragile and sensitive uwu
>will do anything for boyfriend, gets beaten until he's bleeding all over, doesn't need to cum half the time, never complains about waxing every hair on his body, just wants unconditional love and attention
>>
File: thonkjo.jpg (25 KB, 370x370)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>20369445
does facing pain count as chad if you're a masochistic bottom who enjoys every second of it
>>
>>20369445
Kek thats so cute you describe tops like that
>>
>>20368831
lmfao based and same
>>
>>20369624
No. Strength for a bottom is setting up a Roth IRA. Us bottoms just have perverted pleasure. What's really hard is to do what's in our own best interests.
>>
>>20368880
no you don't, it was hell
>>
File: bsPJlUu.jpg (55 KB, 586x651)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>20370032
no
(yes)
>>
>>20363470
I have dropped almost all bdsm spaces because most people in there annoy the shit out of me.
The whole language of "scenes" is super fucking telling how they think about bdsm.

It's all a fucking act and not their true self.
>>
>>20370939
same, BDSM is so fucking larpy, there's also this weird need a lot of people into it feel to categorise things, idk I feel like if you can summarise your sexuality with a bulletpoint list of kinks it's probably not particularly interesting
I'm still pretty subby, but I prefer to just settle for the kind of dominance from guys that comes naturally rather than setting up a scene with a safeword and all that bullshit
>>
>>20367967
jordan peterson ass

>>20371210
true, I just want a relationship where I can be genuinely subby for at least part of the time, not scenes or whatevs but safewords are important
>>
>>20371269
I mean safewords make sense in some contexts, I don't feel I'd need one since I can just say no and people can also read body language, but for rougher stuff they can be useful
>>
>>20371210
For all the arguments that I see and understand in favor of safewords, they always struck me as completely alien to a real dom/sub relationship. Even though my partners didn't really like the idea either I always have one set but it never gets used because it just doesn't if the sub is really a sub. I could literally kill them while they're in subspace and they would let me do it. In the end it really only comes down to trust.
>>
>>20371780
A safeword is like a fire escape. If things are good you never need it but if you need it it's there. It's good for not getting murdered by accident.
>>
safewords aren't sexy i agree, it's not good sex if one's getting used. it's a preventative measure from things getting worse, and a last ditch one at that. if you're really being hurt too much you can just say that usually and it'll be fine
>>
File: EyEwzCEXAAIYHKa.png (270 KB, 675x346)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>20363585
>fuck doms FUCK DOMSSSS

Sure, c'mon over
>>
>>20373789
where you from
>>
>>20372668
so as long as the dom can keep us deep enough in subspace for us not to safeword, then it is okay?
>>
>>20373902
usually yeah, if they're a sane trustworthy dom
>>
>>20373832
Pnw
>>
>>20373981
r u a cute mommydom
>>
>>20374014
Lol yes. As fake as it sounds.
>>
I can agree with this sentiment. I love my bf, but god I wish he would have just fucking taken charge on the onset. I feel like he's always sat on his hands, waiting for me to tell him what I want him to do. It's really difficult to actually get into subspace, considering how fake it feels. He's more aggressive now, but it's really hard for it to feel genuine. First impressions are important, I guess...
>>20371392
safewords are really useful for rapeplay, because some people are into saying "no", but getting aggressed upon anyways.
>>
>>20363500
That doesn’t even make fucking sense here.
>>
>>20374033
where exactly in Pnw are you? i dont really understand america that well
>>
>>20374101
Portland specifically. Are you a mtf or cis guy?
>>
>>20374283
im mtf!

lets get married. u sound like a good dom
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 245x205)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>20374666
wtf... this is the second time iv gotten 666 trips in the last 30 days wtf wtf IM NOT A BAD PERSON

IM NOT A BAD PERSON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF WTF YOU FUCKING DOMS ARE PULLING PRANKS ON ME
PROBABLY A DOM FUCKING MOD I HATE YOU
>>
>>20374666
Lol ok, I'm not looking to get married again anytime soon but for you I might make an exception. You sound like a nice little needy bottom
>>
File: 88.png (148 KB, 860x637)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>20374878
i guess im kinda needy sometimes yea... i pretend to not care. but in reality when i crush on someone i literally wait all day until i can talk to them.

i remember i had a bf once who id wait for by the door because i missed him when he was at work, and id jump up just to hug him when he got back

but im also independent, i dont really need love im kinda ice cold if i want to be
>>
>>20363455
everyone i date i push to hurt me and degrade me as much as possible, and every time it has led to them abusing me
i feel like it's my fault bc i encourage it and let them, but eventually i can never stay with them bc seeing they're capable of abuse makes them ugly to me and i inevitably become a self destructive wreck to get them to end the relationship
i've accepted that i'm just a broken person and going to be alone bc i'm incapable of love
>>
>>20363455
i want to kiss you
>>
>>20363455
Become aroace then, fag.
>>
File: pkxhrjvo63w61.jpg (73 KB, 640x752)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>20374961
I meant needy in a good way. Maybe assertive and knowing what you want is what I should have said. But yeah, I understand not needing love but I'd hate if any bottom felt like they had to act cold around me.
>>
File: 1592219690879.png (218 KB, 860x709)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>20375233
drop your discord now or we wont marry
>>
>>20375381
Cooking so I might be slow to reply

Merkit#3789
>>
>>20372668
> if you're really being hurt too much you can just say that usually and it'll be fine
But my ideal sub is one who struggles and yells "no" every few seconds. We usually agree beforehand that if we're going to stop it's only with the safeword and nothing else. I don't think I've ever even had that happen because I generally read the situation quite well but I need to know that we're sharing in the responsibility of making sure I don't have to take you to the hospital.
>>
>>20375622
ur literally my dream bf
>>
>>20367154
What the fuck do you mean "struggle and fight with me" what struggle, what fight? That's not what subs do, if you just mean being bratty then sure.
>>
>>20375975
UwU
>>20376251
I love bratty subs, yes, but it's not just that. It's hard to put into words exactly. Someone who despite being turned on by submission still has plenty of confidence and only wants a top tier dom who will prove himself worthy of that gift. What I'm really getting at is the whole "giving yourself away freely because you have an inferiority complex and believe yourself to be deserving of abuse" shit is deeply cringe and doesn't make me want to fuck you at all.
>>
>>20376613
You mean well adjusted people who don't fuck anything that moves and makes sure to avoid STDs and weird people?
>>
>>20375622
when they say no but actually want it thats so hot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.