[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1600514347680.png (119 KB, 256x256)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>having to do your hair everytime you go out
>having to put make-up on everytime you go out
>having to tidy up perfectly before you go out
>having to double-check your make-up before you go out
>having to make your outfit work before you go out
>having to check if you look feminine enough before you go out

Imagine having to do this every single day, how the fuck does that not drive women and transwomen to misery?
>>
>>19949198
it's hard to get into the routine but it feels great to just go out and be happy with yourself, so worth imo.
>>
>>19949218
I'm sure it does but if I had to deal with that I think I'd go paranoid from not looking my best all the time.
>>
>>19949198
most women never so their hair. Maybe if you worked in an office in the 90s and had some weird unruly hair or something. Like yeah,.you have to find a shampoo routine that doesn't dry out your scalp, you need to find a conditioner that works for you, but it's pretty basic "having a shower" type of deal, it's not "doing one's hair"
Not sure about makeup, I think most trans women here don't bother and prefer to whine about not passing while dressing andro, having no makeup on, and not voice training. If you have sorta passing face, I think you can get away with eyeliner, concealer,maybe blush. I spend about 8-10 mins on a routine like that.
I do pay a lot more attention to how I look though, I have a small mirror in my makeup bag for that
>>
>>19949198
That's why I'm a HRT femboy
>>
>>19949198
I don't do any of that
I barely leave the house though, because people glare at me and think I'm a hon, but if I slapped on some makeup and tried to get into fashion I'd just stand out even mroe
>>
>>19949198
Well they have to do that if they want to pass
>>
>>19949306
Cute. I bet you're smol.
>>
>>19949532
Yeah, actually
How did you know?
>>
>>19949542
You wouldn't become a femboy otherwise, would you?
>>
>>19949198
not trans but makeup is fun tho
>>
>>19949198
What the fuck is the point if you need all that to pass.
>>
For my dongs attention you peacock.
>>
>>19949198
I boymode but I still brush my hair every morning and use a bit of makeup. Only really adds like 15min to my routine.

I know some girls that do a crazy amount of makeup in the morning though and they often complain of it being such a hassle that it's an extra 30-40mins every day. But I think most workplaces are just fine with women going in with no or little makeup.
>>
>>19949198
I just go out with minimal effort like I just got out of bed.
>>
>>19949198
I mean, outfit is pretty easy if you throw away all boymode clothes that arent your pajamas.
For youngshits, makeup can be very little. I just give some foundation or whatever thats called in english under my eyes and above my lips, do lashes and lipstick. Its like 5 minutes of work while listening to music.
>>
>>19949198
I usually just maintain my hair with a nice routine and good products. I rarely do my hair. I can't add another 30 minutes to my 2 hour long morning prep.

As for makeup, I love putting on makeup. It's so much fun to just play around with colors and try new styles. But it is a pain some days. I only do it because I am pre-ffs. I don't do it to look sexy, I do it to look like a woman. Once I default look like a woman and don't feel forced to do my makeup anymore ill enjoy it more.

Also dressing up and doing my outfits is fun. And skincare is a ton of fun too tbhon.
>>
>>19949198
I don't even use any makeup because I don't feel like I need any with how smooth my skin is and how pretty my eyes are.
Still get asked for makeup tips by other patients at the clinic.
>>
>>19949198
welcome to the life of being a presentable tranny, or an attractive woman. that's just how it is.
>>
>>19949982
Can I poop on you.
>>
>>19949198
>Get hair chemically relaxed so it’s perfectly straight
>Get regular haircuts to maintain a long black hime cut
>Get laser hair removal so never have to shave or risk damaging skin
>Only go outside in UV index 0 or 1. Wear sunscreen and stay to the shade for all other UV index ratings.
>Have a good skincare routine
>Do microneedling to undo previous damage from acne in teenage years
It sounds like a lot of effort until you realize it’s just relaxing the hair once every 2 years, good skincare, and minimizing UV exposure.

Makeup is a trap that will destroy your skin over time. It’s a trap in much the same way women will use heat everyday to straighten their hair instead of having it relaxed.
>>
>>19949198
>tfw straight ace tranner
Stay mad, your hate only fuels me.
>>
>>19950155
Wrong thread I'm so retarded.
>>
>>19949198
HSTS don't mind at all, it's a natural part of being a feminine woman. AGPs however...
>>
>>19950192
They're exactly the same.
>>
>>19949198
bump
>>
>>19949198
I'm a woman and I don't do any of that, I just change from pijamas to other clothes and go out
>>
>>19950192
Shut up ignorant. AGPs love it and get aroused from doing it not to mention thrill of trying new styles and color combos.
>>
>>19950998
ngmi

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.