[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: flags.png (9 KB, 900x600)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
So, I'm teaching a lesson on sexuality next week (middle school).

Can someone under 30 please explain Pansexual to me? Specifically, how does it differ from Bisexual?
>>
>>19949168
Stop indoctrinating children
>>
there is none, next bait please
>>
>>19949193
this is middle school you stupid fuck, kids will know if they're some flavour of lgbt without "indoctrination"
>>
legit in the most basic sense, pansexual people dont factor in gender in terms of who they're into. they may have their own preferences though. like some might like people with glasses, hair type, etc.
>>
File: 1617120809008.png (37 KB, 2592x1728)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
Aren't you forgetting something?
>>
File: Trannies estrogen.jpg (34 KB, 627x908)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>19949193
Nah, it's fun but be sure to push the properly, not just some halfassed teachings shit.
>>
>>19949220
what kind of flag is that? knowing this place, it cant be good.
>>
>>19949216
Teachers like you are why society is going to shit and why 1/6 of the zoomer retards think they’re lgbt (but are actually just cishets calling themselves non-binary)
>>
>>19949168
Pansexual means they are attracted to everyone, not just the classical two genders. This includes transsexuals.
>>
>>19949233
seethe harder. not everyone is as jaded as you.
>>
>>19949168
pan means bi
>>19949236
trans is not a third gender
>>
>>19949251
pan does not necessarily mean bi but the second part is based.
>>
>>19949168
It's basically supposed to be
>I don't care about gender I'm interested in everyone :)
So in practice this is just bisexuality except only annoying retards use it, so if possible you should not talk about it because you will cause extremely annoying 15yos in your class to identify as such, making the internet even worse
>>
>>19949168
very little to no difference
most people explain it by saying that it's attractiion to all genders rather than 2 because pan means all and bi means two, or that pan is "gender blind" attraction in the sense that you can be attracted to anyone regardless of their gender while bi means you can be attracted to everyone because you specifically experience attraction towards the characteristics of multiple genders
but bi can also mean all, and making a different sexuality for the different way people can experience bisexuality seems unnecessary and convoluted
>>
>>19949168
pansexual is bisexual with virtue signaling to include transfolks & enbies
>bisexuals: "oh yeah I'd fuck anyone"
>pansexuals: "oh yeah I'd F U C K _anyone_ if you catch my drift :wink wink:
The former are chill, the later are just insecure creeps.
>>
>>19949243
Stop brainwashing children.
>>
>>19949296
wouldn't teaching younger teens about sexuality and gender in the safe environment for school be better than having them get misinformed on it by biased internet sources or get groomed by creeps under the guise of educating them?
>>
>>19949233
I wasn't the op. I am not a teacher
>>
>>19949317
stop being reasonable
>>
Pansexual was pushed onto people by other lgbs as a sexuality that "included" trans people in their attraction previously being another term for bisexuality that served to affirm that they where attracted to all genders and not the commonly perceived bi as in two
then people had enough time to mull it over and realism that posing pansexuality that way was misinterpreting bisexuality and transgender identity
pansexuality is basically a giant culture shift
>>
>>19949317
You're the one misinforming them. You're teaching them that gender is a spectrum and that you can change gender if you don't feel perfectly comfortable being 100% aligned with typical gender behaviours. You know fine well what you're doing backdooring this new ideology to a captive and impressionable audience.
>>
>>19949498
shut the fuck up you mongrel
>>
>>19949168
>Can someone under 30 please explain Pansexual to me?
pansexual means there are billions of genders and you're attracted to some of them that probably doesn't even exist so it's just an attention grab.
>how does it differ from Bisexual?
bisexual means there are two genders and you're attracted to both
>>
File: gd diagnostic criteria.png (879 KB, 794x1200)
879 KB
879 KB PNG
>>19949498
kids get taught about stds in sex ed and they don't go out to get stds because they feel like it would make them cooler and more special and be able to get attention, because it's not presented to them as such. it's a matter of careful education, and knowing the gender dysphoria diagnostic criteria mandated by the dsm
>>
>>19949520
Shut up, nigger.
>>
File: D39HCdxWAAIzui1.jpg (135 KB, 1200x900)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>19949233
literally all the teacher needs to say is that gays and trannies exist and it's not bad to be one, and not glorify or glamorize them, "if you have further questions you can ask me in private". and leave it at that. just needs to be neutral and matter of fact, not this grooming shit you see now. goddamn "allies" are making our lives hell
>>
>>19949648
what school was this photo taken in? this is very important but not talked about too often
>>
>>19949661
its apparently a mandatory presentation made in UK schools by a charity called mermaids. seeing this shit makes my stomach drop and incredibly angry. god damn these freaks
>>
>>19949193
I hope you also believe that religious studies are also indoctrination.

Being taught about butt sex is not even an ounce as severe as being taught to give your eternal devotion to some deity.
>>
>>19949168
Bisexuality is having sexual attraction to both sexes

Pansexuality is having sexual attraction to ALL sexes, all two of them.
>>
>>19949168
Bi = 2 = men & women. Includes binary trannies
Pan = above + nb (all fairytale genders)
>>
>>19949233
No, they're calling themselves bi. Which is literally not a problem at all.
I wish someone would have told me at any point in school that it's ok to want to be a girl, and that all those repulsives transvestites are just repulsive because they've waited for too long to express themselves.
I thought I was the only person on earth who just wanted to be a normal girl and not a pervert freak.
>>
There is a very small difference between pansexual and bisexual. I believe it was actually created by tinder not by the LGBT communt or anything so,, yeah. Badicay in theory bisexual people only like men & women, while pansexual people like men women and nonbinary ppl, but in practice there's a ton of ppl who identify as bisexual and like nb ppl, i believe the vast majority of bi ppl like them. So in theory there's a difference but in reality they are the same thing.
>>
>>19949168
A pansexual by definition would also fuck minors, corpses, animals and motor vehicles
>>
>>19949168
You're a teacher but you can't use google? Do some research. Pansexuals are "gender blind". They aren't attracted to people based on gender. Bisexuals are attracted based on gender on a spectrum. A bisexual may be attracted to a man more than they are attracted to a woman or vice versa it isn't in black and white terms. With pansexuality there are no preferences or bias you are attracted to all equally because you are "gender blind".
>>
>>19949168
shit b8
>>
So are we really just going to pretend that teachers get their curriculum from 4chan these days?
>>
>>19949168
The flags are different colors.
>>
>>19950274
>Pansexuals are "gender blind". They aren't attracted to people based on gender. Bisexuals are attracted based on gender on a spectrum.

How is any of this scientific, it's arbitrary horseshit. Schools are supposed to educate based on a scientific worldview. Mentioning that people who see it this way and who act accordingly is constructive but not stating stuff like this as fact. Asshole gay activists are just as guilty as homophobes for messing with my head in my teens. I would have wished to just naturally explore my sexuality as most gays have when it was not that ideologically loaded and discussed. All this shit made question my sexuality more than any homophobe could have caused me to. Homophobes once were some kind of negative you could define yourself against but this shit just messes with your head, thanks for my wasted youth.

I now really get what reactionary gays and lesbians are on about. And silly teen me thought stuff like gay republicans were a bad joke but it all slowly comes together...
>>
>>19949498
Take your pills schizo.
>>
>>19949168
go away troll, no teacher would come here for advice
>>
>>19950730
You're the one who thinks that gender is a spectrum. Imagine having that severe delusion and then calling other people schizo.
>>
>>19949231
it's the flag for people who really like neopolitan ice cream
>>
>>19951100
lol, what a naive view of teachers you have.
>>
>>19951108
>says the shizo
take your fucking pills and do some deep breathing exercises
>>
>>19949561
we need some transmedical org to develop standardised lessons on teaching about sex dysphoria. im counting you on amsterdam medical centre
>>
>>19949168
Blow your brains out. You’re going to hell anyway, why waste time?
>>
>>19953285
schizo
>>
>>19949168
I don't think there's much difference in practice really

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.