[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7e92a3e.png (536 KB, 697x776)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
Why there is much more male trannies(MtFs) in comparison to female trannies(FtMs)?
>>
>>19948598
There aren't, remember penis envy
>>
Because you are hanging in male spaces.
>>
>>19948606
Not every penis envy girl is a FtM.
>>
>>19948598
there aren't, MTFs are just more visible.
>>
>>19948598

Because mtfs are attention whore and need to be seen. Ftms integrate better.
>>
>>19948598
there's been a massive increase in FTM diagnosis in the last decade or two vs. before it was more commonly MTF

historically: probably something to do with masculinity being accepted for women but the reverse not really true for men

currently: its harder for mtfs to pass than ftms generally, so you "see" more mtfs
>>
>>19948598
>go to male board
"Who so many more MTF?"

Gee I wonder anon.
>>
>>19948598
they believe in "male privilege"
>>
File: grimey.gif (251 KB, 315x315)
251 KB
251 KB GIF
>>19948598
Dr. Johanna Olsen-Kennedy works with gender nonconforming and transgender children and youth at Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles, the largest transgender youth clinic in the U.S. “I’m not sure I’ve specifically read any research related to a shift in gender balance, but I feel like it’s a very common anecdotal report from most clinics that work with trans youth,” she explained, continuing:

There have been soft papers, observational papers, describing more people presenting for care at a younger age. At our clinic, the balance was about 50/50 when I started [7-8 years ago], and it’s shifted to be maybe 65-to-70 percent transmasculine today. We also see a different trajectory for our transfeminine and transmasculine patients, such that more of the younger kids under 12 are transfeminine/trans girls, and then we see transmasculine patients coming in for care at or slightly after pubertal development. This is unfortunate because what happens is, because of the age, it’s often dismissed as just an adolescent phase.

Olsen-Kennedy speculates that genital dysphoria may be more common in young trans girls because a penis is such a central part of what society associates with being a man. She thinks dysphoria in young trans men might be more likely to show up around puberty because we culturally associate breasts and menstruation so closely with women. However, she stressed that there’s much more research to be done on transgender people in general and trans youth in particular, and that we shouldn’t be reading too much into who clinics see regarding the larger trans population, especially during a time when information about transgender people and access to care is expanding rapidly.
>https://slate.com/human-interest/2017/09/trans-youth-clinics-are-seeing-more-trans-boys-than-before-why.html
>>
Looking at statistics there are more countries having surplus males nowadays (more males than females).
>>
>>19948598
FtM transsexualism is incredibly rare, the biological processes that make a MtF transsexual just aren't there in the reverse. for the most part, FtM transition to gain social status as men whereas MtF transition either due to gender dysphoria, or autogynophilia.
gender dysphoria itself likely occurs because all fetus start out as female sex, and then XY develope male characteristics later through gestation whereas female fetus never have a period of being male

this is the same reason why FtM are so much more likely to detrans, because a lot of them will develope gender dysphoria once they start to become men.
>>
>>19948798
Actually there's a lot of evidence emerging that mothers with PCOS are much more likely to have female children who go on to be transgender. It's likely to do with the hormone conditions in the womb.
>>
>>19948598
The simplest explanation is mtfs are women and thus attention whore more, whereas noone cares about ftms as they are men, and don't post themselves as often
>>
>>19948606
as usual when a woman does it its socially acceptable
nobody gave a shit when women had penis envy
but if a guy envys women or doesnt act masculine they get shit on by everyone
>>
>>19948798
i can tell you why im a tranny
when i was in the womb whatever shit my mom took or was exposed to gave me a mega dose of estrogen
probably gave me aspergers
i will never transition because i dont want to be a feminized male i want to be a woman
i should just off myself
>>
>>19948834
exactly that aswell, and mothers who concieve while on estrogen based birth control are more likely to have offspring who identify as transsexual in males aswell. my point being it's not a 1 to 1 mirror of one another, the biological processes that occur here are very different. gender dysphoria is quite literally a mutation of the brain causing one to have a brain more similar to a woman & this is why likewise MtF have a higher rate of suicidality.
I encourage everyone to look into the biological reasons behind transsexualism, I feel like the move for propagandists on both sides, for or against transsexuals are really insistant in painting everything as a cultural phenomena, and im sure some people are sort of "socially transsexuals" but to ignore the biological manifestation of gender dysphoria or elsewise intersex characteristics is to ignore how serious and real these problems are, and not merely a matter of "just another way to live as valid as any other"
>>
>>19948876
I felt like the reverse of you for a while - I don't want to be a trans man, I want to be a real man, blah blah blah.

Just transition. Everyone has shit wrong with them, everyone is ugly in the real world. Just fix what you can and cope with the rest. It makes life better, even if it's not perfect.
>>
>>19948598
I really doubt that's true
I personally know far more trans men than women, and I see the same pattern on the internet
>>
>>19948798
>all fetus start out as female sex
this isnt true
all fetuses start out as a neutral with the capacity to go in either direction
>>
>>19948876
well, its good you acknowledge the distinction between a female and a transsexual woman, but you still have to deal with this life you were given & I'll admit there's no winning here. fantasizing about suicide isnt going to help you you have to choose the best pathway for coping with this as you can and unironically taking hormones and never presenting as a woman helps a lot of people subdue the horrors of gender dysphoria. something to think about, at least until we have better repression therapy than putting electrodes on your balls and praying :/
>>
>>19948798
it's about brain functioning too. i'm ftm trans because i have severe aspergers which is literally male brain.
>>
>>19949112
that's nice and all but aspergers doesn't make you trans. It affects how you think and feel about the world, but it doesn't impact your gender identity.

You're still absolutely a trans man, but that's not being caused by your ASD
>>
>>19949163
Yeah this, although ASD is still a notable marker for transgenderism, as both are generally believed to be caused by different types of hormone imbalances in the womb.
>>
>>19948598
Abnormal psychology affects males much more
>>
>>19948598
there aren't
>>
>>19949112
>>19949163
aspergers trans is probably the one way actually where there is parity between the sexes if you think about it.
Its kind of a mixture between being mentally trans, and socially trans but to the point where the fascination of trans culture kind of makes one unable to seperate themselves from transsexualism on an internal level.

I think FtM with aspergers probably are a lot less likely to develope gender dysphoria through transitioning, and as a result build a real persona around his identity as a trans man, but it's still a different phenomena than that of those who are gender dysphoric. It'll be interesting to see in the future some research between the two.
>>
>>19948924
i cant take it anymore
cross dressing helps a little
so does living my life how i want without judgement
but like i said i hate myself
im christian i just want to be a normal girl and be happy but for some reason God gave me the life of a freak of nature
>>
>>19949112
not true i have aspergers and people literally tell me i act like a girl all the time
not as much anymore after i graduated highschool and had to put on a front to survive the real world
but still
>>
>>19948686
Speak for yourself
>>
>>19949260
Yeah the 'male brain' thing doesn't hold true when it comes to your gender.
>>
>>19948616
It would make sense that MtFs would hang out in male spaces because they themselves are males lol.
>>
File: 02.IvanPranishnikoff.jpg (62 KB, 338x400)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>19949249
as a depressed christian trans girl, you have to acknowledge that this is the life he had selected you to. you can question why but you're never going to get the answers. its a plan so big you could never understand it.
transition has made me a better christian I think, because it was a necissary step in humbling me before God, and now I really have something to be repentful for. I wish we could have been mothers and wives, but that just wasn't our fate, this is our ultimate burden sister, bare it.
>>
>>19948598
Because women stay cute and beautiful longer than males, men have to readjust their self image way more than women, for women it's mostly the shock of puberty and that's it men change way more drastically but over a longer period of time.
>>
>>19948798
>there exist no conditions which make females more masculine

Isn’t CAH in natal females related to an increased incidence of gender dysphoria? I remember Dr Powers mentioned in one of his lectures that he noticed how ftm’s seemed to be more likely to have conditions like CAH.
>>
>>19949278
except no it wouldnt because after transitioning, they ought to be socializing as women, and many even before transitioning if they're dysphoric.

male socialization is common among AGP specifically, but that doesn't necissarily mean transition wont help alleviate their autogynophilia or that they wont "grow into" the role of womanhood from years of HRT.
>>
>>19949289
Women after hitting 30s are literally rotting.
>>
>>19949300
How retarded you need to believe in that.
>>
>>19949304
>Women after hitting 30s are literally rotting.

Not what I meant. They just age while men and teen boys are completely different kinds of being mostly physically but also mentally, women are basically finished after puberty, they just age from then on.
>>
>>19949291
that's the leading theory at least but for now we're a lot less sure of what causes FtM transsexualism on a biological level, yet we still observe it in some form in every culture on earth throughout history. it seems like FtM are a lot less dysphoric about their bodies and have in general better outcomes mentally than MtF, regardless of passing. my point being the biology here is super complicated and we dont totally understand it all yet, but its not a total mirror of one another how these things happen between the sexes.
>>
>>19949316
you would need to not be indoctrinated to fantastical rhetoric on either side about the realities of transsexualism, and have a nuanced understanding of complex biological and social ailments instead of some elegant solution that doesn't describe reality :P
>>
>>19949282
You're a man.
>>
>>19948598

No one notices females because they are bland and boring unless they are whores. FtMs are just short arse manlets that get ignored just like cis manlets do. MtF either are gorgeous and incredibly feminine or they are laughable hon ogres that are equally entertaining in their efforts to imitate the female form. Its kind of like how conservitards used to view gay men as this big threat to society but literally didn't give a shit about lesbians because no one takes women seriously.
>>
>>19949356
Yikes, that's a bad botch. Poor guy.

I'm planning to just let my clit grow into a micropenis and pump it every day
>>
>>19949651
Based. I would love to get fucked by a enlarged clit.
>>
>>19949398
Except >>19949356 posted a picture of a phalloplasty?

>>19949324
>ftm’s seem less dysphoric about their bodies

Idek, my first hand experience seems to be the opposite.
>>
>>19949732
i'm working on it
>>
>>19948598
That haircut just screams hon to me.
>>
>>19948598
FTM's blend in better, the first FTM I met irl I honestly thought he was a twinky dude till he talked about HRT and shit, and was proud of his stubble.

MTF's are more common though because everyone knows being a girl is easier than being a guy. Most of them won't ever be girl-like but the effect of thinking it makes them think it's worth the transition.

I've seen more FTM tranners detransition than I've seen MTF's pass, because life as a dude is way, way harder.
>>
>>19949889
>dysphoria plays zero role in being transsexual
oh, okay.
>>
>>19950040

very few people start transitioning because they are dysphoric, dysphoria is extremely rare in every group of people.

Less than 5% of people have neurological dysphoria before they transition, 90% of people who transition don't read into it until they are given the option to start HRT and even then, they usually don't research much. There is a ridiculous amount of peer pressure involved in transitioning, especially from older friends to younger friends, which is where the "these trannoids are grooming kids" issues come from. Intentionally or not, lots of kids start down an irreversible path to fit in with trans people.
>>
File: 1616205642354.png (315 KB, 474x530)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>19950077
>>
>>19948598
:(
>>
>>19948876
>i will never transition because i dont want to be a feminized male i want to be a woman
literally me.
>>
>>19948876
take estrogen retard
>>
>>19948876
Good choice, it's better to be dead than be a freak of the nature.
>>
>>19950077
so, literally all rhetoric based outside of reality yeah?
>>
>>19948876
>i dont want to be a feminized male i want to be a manly man
but why?
>>
>>19948798
You can't just make shit up based on how it sounds. You're a layperson and your post shows it.
>>
booba
>>
>>19950077
>very few people start transitioning because they are dysphoric, dysphoria is extremely rare in every group of people.
Fucking incredible. Absolutely genius. Give this man an award
>>
>>19949291
CAH, PCOS, etc. can all cause extreme masculinization of females. the poster is retarded and doesn't understand shit. we don't all start out as females either. their entire post is absolute trash.
>>
>>19948710
A lot of the older statistics were also based on who was getting SRS.
>>
In all likelihood the rates of MTFs and FTMs are probably about the same. People just ignore FTMs and erase them from the discourse so no one knows we exist
>>
File: 670.jpg (28 KB, 499x499)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>19951569
And I wouldn't want to have it any other way.
>>
>>19951569
i literally have not met one FtM in three decades of existence on this planet
>>
>>19951998
That's what you think
>>
>>19948598
There's a lot of FTM out there, most people just don't wanna fuck them so they get zero attention.

With MTF, there's discussions on about if its gay to like them, are they valid if they don't pass, how should hrt be regulated if you want them to start early or not, and many other things.

With FTM, there's not that much to talk about.
>>
>>19948635
like not every guy that wants a vagina is a mtf
>>
>>19948798
as usual hon copes, we all have a sex at conception and you are male from the moment you regrettably left your dad's junk
>>
The skills are stored in balls
>>
>>19948718
>male board
where does it say that again?
>>19948798
FtM transition to gain social status as men
Oh yeah it wasn't the crippiling dysphoria that made get life altering hormones and surgeries. Fuck off
>>
>>19952135
>from the moment you regrettably left your dad's junk

can people really be this stupid?
>>
Because they are biological males
>>
>>19948911
You’re fembrained and hang out in fembrained spaces
>>
>>19954054
mfs will call you fembrained on the internet but can’t find a FEM to give them some BRAIN
>>
>>19949352
I think you said it perfectly.
>>
>>19948598
because alot of men are extreme degenerates that only become trannies to fulfill their sexual perversions
>>
>>19948598
Same reason there are more retarded men than retarded women
>>
>>19948598
Because mtf’s are made when something goes wrong involving their mother’s estrogen in the womb, and AFAB’s are much more likely to be trenders, something they acknowledge themselves.
>>
More males are born autistic than females are.
>>
>>19948761
>>19948798
I love how the nuanced take of a doctor has 0 replies meanwhile the retarded bait post has billions. Never change you fucking autists
>>
>>19954366
>the nuanced take of a doctor
>>
>>19953803
>janitor detected
>>
File: transut suomessa.png (22 KB, 497x327)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>19948598
Finland ftms are more than mtfs and this is basically those who at least take hrt, so no big trenders
>>
>>19948761
>a penis is such a central part of what society associates with being a man
>we culturally associate breasts and menstruation so closely with women
>>
>>19949249
That is some premium uncut copium
>>
Men are much more sexual so there are a lot of AGP trannies. Other posters are retards if they disagree considering men have a much greater interest in sex and sexual affairs than women and this has been measured.

As far as your pic is concerned, OP, Remilia was pretty cute by the end, that is an outdated photo by years, I jacked off to her alot
>>
>>19954366
And yet I can't stop coming here. It's like an addiction to eating feces
>>
Because nobody would choose to live life on hard mode :°)
>>
>>19948892
I think there's two kinds of transsexuals, the ones who were actually fucked up in the womb and born 100% tranny (lots of intersex disorders, extreme dysphoria, almost always attracted exclusively to the same genetic sex, naturally already feminized males or masculinized females before even transitioning) and psychological transsexuals (at best they're bisexual and they MIGHT be really good at copying the opposite sex's behavior). Social transsexual isn't a thing though, that's called transgender. You have to physically transition to be transsexual.
>>
>>19954087
lmfao
>>
>>19949304
If they take care of themselves even partially, that’s not the case
>>
File: 200px-SonichuOriginal.jpg (28 KB, 200x308)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>19948598
closeted faggotry and being an incel will do this
>>
>>19949300
>they ought to be
this is just a "just so" story
get fucked
>>
>>19959649
not them but what do you mean?
>>
>>19960016
anon said that transwomen "ought to be socializing with women" which doesn't align with any observation of reality.
transwomen dominate male spaces and demand access to female spaces.
its very fun to watch
>>
>>19960048
that's not what a just-so story is tho?
even if it were true

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.