[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: danz.jpg (98 KB, 1080x1080)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Do cishet women actually browse /lgbt/?
>>
>>19946972
some "cis het tomboys" say they do, but i think they're lying
t. straight femboy
>>
>>19946972
That's a fortunate name for being in the music industry
>>
im a cis bisexual woman but sometimes
>>
yes we do browse tttt
>>
>>19946972
yes I'm one, personally I'm a straight girl that wishes she was a straight guy and feels suicidal over not being one
>>
>>19947064
>>19947089
Feels like larping mtf or repressing ftm but ok
>>
>>19947094
Just transition if you think it's right for you... which it sounds like it may be.
Just become malebrained ok? Socialize male & get top surgery, that's all ftms need to do to be valid and based to me
>>
>>19947094
>why, yes I wish I could throw away my life-on-easy-mode to become something that every person, teacher, politician, activist, megacorporation, news outlet and opinion piece hates, mocks, accuses, inculpates and demonizes at every opportunity and won't stop until all men are extinct and their culture destroyed, how could you tell?
>why, indeed I do enjoy the thought of having to pay for everything myself and be expected to work overtime on a regular basis and just "take it like a man" regardless of my physical, psychological or emotional state, sounds great!
>>
>>19947120
I'm planning on diying t and girlmoding but I'll never pass so I'm trying to give up on transitioning. I can't get male friends or act very malebrained, only autistic malebrained at the most. I can't make female friends either, personally I'll just be alone.
>>
>>19947171
why yes how'd you read my mind. female privilege is a lie I don't get treated nicely whatsoever hon, I'd rather be a virgin male for the rest of my life instead of a virgin female. Plus I absolutely love "male" exceptions, I already live it
>>
File: 1504047629410.jpg (17 KB, 198x130)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>19947189
>female virgin
>>
>>19947230
its true sadly

>>19947189
>Plus I absolutely love "male" expectations, I already live it
fixed it
>>
>>19947260
>its true sadly

How old are you
>>
>>19946972
Me! I LARP as a gay guy in /gaygen/ sometimes
>>
>>19947094
Kek same but I'm bi
>>
>>19947172
Don't mean to be mean but holy shit stfu "i'll never pass", "I'll never be malebrained" etc.
This is a loser mentality. First get on t before becoming doomer. I promise T is very powerful. I lived too long with an excess of it, i would know. Then get into male fashion and everything, start working out too. Maybe get into /fit/. You could prob bind in public too idk for sure though doesn't it hurt?? Anyways stay on t while girl missing for some months/years then once you pass go to the gym regularly and befriend Gym rat chads and have them help you w/ lifting and everything. Then find me and marry me pls

Ftms are too good for this world, they make rlly good men wo even realizing it. The only good trannies.
>>
>>19947171
Stfu and leave this nice man alone, incel
>>
>>19947289
sorry bro, maybe we can get reincarnated as straight men in our next lives and get gfs

>>19947305
Thanks for the advice, I'll try and see how far t gets me. I hope transitioning is easy for you too, and ya know maybe I'll take you up on your offer.
>>
>>19947189
>>19947260
What male expectations?
>>
>>19947305
Wrong, bottom femboys are the apex of transdom.
>>
>>19947283 #
20, how over is it

>>19947947 #
Well I don't cry, I used to get shamed if I expressed sadness since I was a child and emotions are weak to me. I don't like the idea of people helping me whatsoever, but most don't so it's not a concern, I'm too prideful when it comes to diy I don't ask for advice for most things. I like being the emotionally distant and assertive partner in a relationship, I already get pigeonholed as that. I like being a nobody in society and ignored. I don't really view these as male gender roles tbhon cause since I already perform it I have a hard time of viewing it as male, I feel like real male gender roles are a lot more honorable or meaningful than whatever I just wrote. I also just wish I could be with a woman as a man, that sounds gay/bi but I'm not
>>
What do cishet women thing of cishet men who became gay because they're incels but still dreams to stop fucking men and settle down with a woman?
>>
>>19947094
>>19947289
Why do you want to be straight men?
>>
TRV gender is cringe
Trans is best
>>
>>19948271
Well I'd like to have a male body cause it's better, the female body is trash. I'd like to be in a relationship with a woman cause they seem cute (?) and I like hetero roles but I want to be the guy not the girl, I'm obsessed with heterosexuality tbhon. I don't want to be a girl with a girl because it seems constraining with labels and judgement and I don't like my potential dating pool. I don't like lesbian or bi girls cause they're annoying, obsessed with being queer and are thots. I only want to date straight girls because even if they're thots at least I'm the man. Plus I'm not gay/bi my attraction to women is only possible if I'm a guy.
>>
>>19948436
kinda malebrained tbhon
>>
File: bunny angry.png (327 KB, 717x402)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
No one on this board is cis het. It's fucking terrible here. Who would subject themselves to it willingly?
>>
>>19948436
>it's better, the female body is trash.
I disagree with this, why do you believe this?
>>
>>19948716
The female body was made to birth children, not for manual labour or really most physical activities

Hell your broad hips almost make it impossible for them to run properly
>>
>>19946972
cishet women are the worst women, and that's a really high bar
>>
>>19949056
It's so weird seeing these two threads up at the same time. One insists everyone would be women (if they could) cause being a man and male genetics are shit. Here, it's the opposite.
>>
>>19946972
>cishet
What do you mean by this? Normal?
>>
>>19949303
cis heterosexuals

i.e. normal, healthy people
>>
>>19949475
Yeah, but why cis?
>>
>>19949613
https://www.historians.org/publications-and-directories/perspectives-on-history/may-2017/tracing-terminology-researching-early-uses-of-cisgender

>As a term, cisgender combines the Latin prefix cis-, meaning “on this side,” with gender, in contrast to transgender, where the prefix trans- signals something is “across” or “on the other side.”
>>
>>19950276
That's really dumb. Just say normal.
>>
>>19950291
Well I did, until you asked me and I had to google the etymology
>>
>>19949056
Women can still do manual labor and physical activity, the fact that most women can give birth to children is an advantage.
>Hell your broad hips almost make it impossible for them to run properly
That's not true at all.
>>
>>19948436
>Plus I'm not gay/bi my attraction to women is only possible if I'm a guy.
Holy shit.
>>
>>19950353
This wtf most women can run just fine? Sure they are slower by average than men but that has to do with other anatomical differences than fucking wide hips.

>>19948436
Just get over the internalised misogyny and homophobia and get a gf.
>>
>>19950353
>>19950424
More fat, less muscles, worse oxygen supply, wider hips, less testosterone - all play a role into how women are much slower runners than men.
>>
>>19950368
Some of the funniest mental gymnastics i've ever seen
>>
>>19948716
Female body is inferior in every level as the other poster states. Nearly all men are stronger than nearly all women barring insane genetic freaks, they can't ever run as fast or carry as much. The female reproductive system is inherently flawed cause of periods and how hard orgasming is (a large proportion of females cannot orgasm whatsoever like myself). You can't do as many activities, like go camping in the wilderness with just the bare minimum because of risk of infection.

>>19950353
>>19950424
Face it, the female body destroys even intelligent design
>>
>>19950424
Internalized misogyny and to an extent homophobia is just self actualization. Also I really amn't gay, I don't have crushes on girls barring that asian chick that spoke to me once at the kiosk and that's just an example of intense meta attraction.
>>
>>19951545
>Internalized misogyny

Stop using meme words
>>
>>19952643
That's what I meant, its self actualization faggot
>>
Dont shit on DANZ aka Computer Magic on your tranny infested board.
>>
>>19949056
>Hell your broad hips almost make it impossible for them to run properly
God women were a mistake
>>
>>19953093
Post some of her stuff then, I know next to nothing of her
>>
>>19948178
How noble of you, but your sentiment is lost in a world that's increasingly hostile towards respectful behaviour
>>
>>19948178
>I like being the emotionally distant and assertive partner in a relationship

No you don't.
>>
>>19955374
There's a tinge of sarcasm there but I deserve it

>>19956951
I am emotionally distant and I am assertive, I don't really want to be but I am
>>
>>19947094
I’m bi but big same. Can’t believe I was born with this useless hole instead of a dick.
>>
>>19948716
Completely agreed. Can’t stand this fucking garbage body.
>>
>>19957035
At least you can fuck some guys or something still, unless you get dysphoric over it in which case sad
>>
>>19957222
I could fuck but whats even the point? It doesn’t really feel that good and i can’t even cum.
>>
>>19957436
I can't orgasm either too but its cause of a deformity. Life sucks tbhon the female reproductive system seems like it evolved with pleasure as an option unlike men, sad cause theoretically women should enjoy sex since they can bred throughout all seasons.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.