[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1616686293546.jpg (46 KB, 512x384)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>"gender" dysphoria
more like sex dysphoria

anyone else pretty much only care about demasculinizing their body? like being a woman is such a far off goal that I would settle for even just looking androgynous.

I don't care about gender roles, or sexuality, presentation, clothes. I just absolutely hate looking, sounding, and feeling like I have a male body. that's like 90% of my "trans" issues, it's all body related. shoulders, voice, facial hair, MPD. this is the shit that actually bugs me, not neopronouns or bathroom issues

anyone else relate? I talk to normie trans people and you can just tell that we aren't the same thing
>>
>>19945553
so you're hrt femboy filth
we have a lot of those faggot. welcome to /tttt/
>>
>>19945553
you are literally a normie trans person.
>>
>>19945553
You are the same thing. You desire the same thing - to be female.
It is just that you interpert and chase this desire differently. They seek to be acknowledged by society as female, while you don't care and just want to approximate the female body as closely as possibly.
>>
>>19945553
yeah honestly I'm at this stage, I'm just manmoding and masculinizing less over time and given my starting point that's satisfactory I really don't think I want people to see me as a "man" or a "woman" or anything in particular
>>
>>19945553
>anyone else pretty much only care about demasculinizing their body? like being a woman is such a far off goal that I would settle for even just looking androgynous.
>I don't care about gender roles, or sexuality, presentation, clothes.
Something aint right and it picrel
>>
File: 1617744895452.jpg (124 KB, 1200x1014)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>19945553
Congrats, you're a trans-fem enbie, or a trans woman with realistic easy goals. Also the people who give a shit about neopronouns arent trans, theyre liberal attentionwhores and nothing more
>>
>>19945553
I think a small minority of mtf are genuinely women trapped by their male body. The rest are in it for other reasons, like it's cool politically or its rebellious, dumb shit like that. It sounds like you're part of the group who really are female stuck in the wrong body, and that's why you don't fit in with let's say posers.
>>
>>19945626
correction *it's not
>>19945639
GD's a mental illness they aren't trapped in anything their brain just think they do
>>
>>19945639
brb taking hormones for the rest of my life and training my voice and changing my wardrobe and religiously shaving myself all to make a statement and tell my parents to fuck off
>>
>>19945710
implying most "mtfs" do this shit. see the last hon thread?
>>
>>19945730
I was being sarcastic, if it wasn't obvious.
>>
>>19945553
desu all I want is to be cute. dont care about penis vs no penis or getting sir'ed instead of ma'amed, etc. I see this as having fuckall to do with dysphoria/gender and everything to do with vanity

might seem crazy now but if technology ever progresses to the point where people can freely alter their bodies, tons of people would be experimenting like this
>>
>>19945585
Wish that were still true but nowadays it's rare for trans people to concern themselves with the physical aspects of transitioning. It's why there has been very little push to increase access to hrt. At best you get people whining about puberty blockers but in most places even adults can't get HRT
>>
>>19945710
Weirder things have happened. But it's not just telling the parents to fuck off anon, it's also telling society, your school memories, and perhaps god or the image of god that people hold dear. Probably 1-2% of mtf are genuinely born with the wrong sex, similar to the amount of people born with other debilitating conditions.
>>
>>19945790
Trooners make up less than a percent of the population. What makes it hard to believe that a decent chunk of them are genuinely born with the wrong sex if you consider that?
>>
>>19945671
GD abates for people who aren't authentically born into the wrong body. Just because a large segment of this community are what we could call faking it, that doesn't mean they all are. Remember that mtf used to risk beatings and death only 20 years ago. That's when the number of mtf were probably 1/10 what it is now. The posers are people who are looking for the next boundary to cross, yet there aren't any boundaries left. In the 1970s being punk rock was edgy. But people grew out of it once they matured into adulthood.
>>
>>19945828
It's literally a fashion trend. How do you people not understand this? Gay fashion is ALWAYS stolen by normiefags. Every single gay fashion trend that was cool and unique was eventually appropriated by straight dorks who hate gay people. The last edgy frontier for males to appropriate from was the tranny community, who were treated like AIDS for their entire existence by normies like you.
>>
>>19945904
But anon...
I'm not a normie, I'm both severely autistic and trans.
>>
>>19945904
trans people don't do gay fashion though
>>
>>19945790
this literally sounds more based than the reality (i have dysphoria) desu
>>19945553
you sound like either a she/her femboy or a transfem enby in terms of physical appearance, though identifying as a trans woman is probably fine for you too
>>
>>19945553
idk i used to be like this but as i started actually passing and stuff social things became more apparent. idk how long youve been trans or whatever but i feel like for most ppl this mindset is just a function of time
>>
>>19945553
I'm the same with the addition that I'd like to be seen as a woman.
I've never really had a strong desire to wear women's clothes, makeup or whatever else, though I guess it would be nice if I thought I could pass (I can't).
>>
>>19945904
>implying anyone would choose to be trans
>>
>>19945553
Yeah, when dinosaurs roamed the earth that was called being a vain bastard. Honestly the trans thing kinda pulled me in a few years ago when I started to notice my twink looks to fail, it was kinda subconscious but I connected the dots, luckily and come to the conclusion that I porbs just long for lost time, I didn't live out my urges when I was young and hot but repressed my sexuality and then the trans thing crossed my mind, despite never being at odds with my body when little, I was just slightly gnc but really nothing extraordinary for a gay man. Picrel really just illustrates the difference between me at 16 and me now at 29, nothing more nothing less. It's meme surgery, as you correctly conclude, just facial man removal for prolonged twink looks.
>>
>>19948211
>It's meme surgery, as you correctly conclude, just facial man removal for prolonged twink looks.

It will also make you look like shit later on. At least it suspect as much because your proportions will get more and more out of whack. Just think of nose jobs getting worse and worse, after looking ok initially - think meghan kelly. I never noticed she had one at first, only after she got older.
>>
Well im not probably on your boat but i enjoyed being andro boy, when i was 20 a lot of people mistaken me whit a girl i had this cute Disney boy look and now i'm 24 and get bald... Fucking genetics
>>
File: 1617041483069.jpg (43 KB, 540x540)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>19945553
I easily passed when I tried presenting thst way I just only want to be androgynous/feminine
I dont like being seen as a girl I just don't like having masculinity
Its not far off but it's just not me
>>
>>19948859
Same and based
>>
yeah i definitely have it
ive had it since like
age 4
it wasnt as bad as a kid because i had a single mom and could do as much feminine shit as i wanted
but as i got older especially when puberty hit i got miserable
the second i turned 13 everything felt even more wrong
the thoughts kind of went away for a year when i was 18 but i was just repressing
all the trannies who do it for fetish or other reasons can go fuck themselves
i have never been genuinely happy my whole life because of this shit
and i hate myself for it because everyone knows being a girly boy is pathetic and being a tranny is for freaks
i feel like God hates me because he wont even talk to me
>>
>>19945553
Gender dysphoria is just an extension of "sex dysphoria". Being treated like a man makes transwomen dysphoric because it means they look/sound like a man. If you only have "sex dysphoria", it means you're more independent and other people's opinions don't affect your self-perception as much.
>>
>>19945553
sex & gender dysphoria here
I hate the width of my back, the narrowniss of my hips and the boyishness of my face. but I also hate that I cant keep a boyfriend because I dont have a vagina, that other people know im transsexual (Absolute repulsion) and that I'll never mother children of my own.
>>
>>19945553
i can relate, it seems like physical changes is all that matters. hrt and surgeries helped my well being alot but social changes did nothing. it’s just kind of forced if you pass because you get treated female by default. i don’t really feel like anything, i only changed my id to female and i’ll answer she/her when asked because it’s the least hassle. the physical changes just make me happy
>>
>>19945553
Yes
I don't care about anything social since I'm a recluse anyways, I can live as male as long as I can manmode on HRT for the rest of my life so my body and face dysphoria doesn't get any worse again
>>
bump
>>
>>19945553

that's the core issue but if you would actually look like a woman you also would be treated as one.
>>
>>19945904
lol as if gay men aren't constantly appropriating slang and attitudes from black people. stop marking territory over words, it makes you sound like an idiot.
>>
>>19945553
then you aren't trans. jesus christ you people
>>
>>19945632
>a trans woman with realistic easy goals
lol
shoot me please
>>
>>19954367
No kidding lmao. It's like people with naturally feminine/andro bodies can't fathom that other people are different.
>Just wear a mask lol
>Just have long hair lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.