[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Has anyone ever complemented your appearance since you've begun transitioning? What did they say?
>>
>>19941800
no
>>
>>19941800
yeah, all about my hair or shoes. kind of shallow compliments imo, but i'll take what i can get.
>>
>>19941800
They said, "you look great, hon."
>>
>>19941800
i've gotten complimented for my clothes and eyebrows
>>
>>19941800
yeah, my skin, my clothes sometimes, one guy said I had a nice figure, a hairdresser said I took great care of my hair (probably because I've never done anything with it besides just cut it)?
>>
>>19941800
I'm manmoding but girls at my work have been saying my skin's looking really good. I've been asked what my skin routine is.
>>
Yeah boymoding I get a lot of compliments. Especially on my fitness and skin and hair.
>>
>>19941945
kek
>>
>>19941800
I got complimented on my female hair and told it looks good on me and I didn't even start presenting as female or taking pills or anything.
Hello? Help?
>>
>>19941800
Chasers and hugboxers tell me I'm beautiful and stunning lmfao
>>
>>19941800
a guy walked up to me after class at my university and said i looked really pretty and ran away. it was nice in an awkward way.

also a construction worker catcalled me one morning as i went to class.
>>
>>19942753
>also a construction worker catcalled me one morning as i went to class.

i wouldn't let a construction worker with bad vision work on my projects, very risky.
>>
>>19941800
my hair, told I have good features, that I'm pretty & handsome (boymode).
>>
I get compliments all the time from my female friends, and the occasional awkward one from my male friends.

>out for breakfast with guy friend I've known for years
>wearing just mascara
>"your makeup game is really good, you look great these days"
what did he mean by this
>>
I was told today I have very nice hair.
>>
No
I've never been complimented for my physical appearance in my entire life
Only teased and bullied
>>
>>19941824
lol the only complements I've had are on my hair too, but as a boymoder I can't expect much more to be honest
>>
>>19941800
i mean i got catcalled once... idk if that counts
my parents also say i seem happer but i haven't really gotten any compliments on the way i physically look
>>
>>19941800
i rarely see my family. i've seen them twice since i started transitioning, the first time my mom said "you're looking well, you've lost weight since last time" and the second time my family were saying i look younger than last time and my mom asked what skin care regime i have. what's funny is the second time i was wearing nail polish, eyeliner and mascara but all black and along with androgynous clothing you can get away with that level of makeup and still be androgynous, nobody even mentioned it
>>
Nobody's complemented me...
or complimented, either
>>
>>19941800
Bi cis women love how I look now but I still feel really dysphoric, I look like a faggot man - not boy, man
>>
>>19943007
>what did he mean by this
just a compliment, a straight man would never say something like that.
>>
some people online called me cute
(I am boymoding)
>>
File: 1277871540750.jpg (254 KB, 1088x732)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
a fair amount of comments about my hair looking nice and my recent weight loss

I haven't done jack shit with my hair and I haven't lost any weight
>>
FTM here, and I actually recall that I met up with a girl with whom I had a hateful rivalry as little kids. I thought she'd make some cutting comment about me being disgusting or not looking any better as a man than I did as a girl, but she actually just did a double take and said, "Damn, you got hot!" then she hugged me.

That was one of the nicer trans moments in high school.
>>
yes

the weirdest case recently was a guy in a MAGA hat who followed me creepily for 10 minutes in an airport while I looked for a place to get food, then approached me and wouldn't shut up about what a striking woman I was and how he appreciated seeing tall women

it was beyond uncomfy
>>
>>19941800
They say I look a lot happier, and girls that come on to me always tell me about my eyes being really pretty.
Since I started putting more effort into makeup and clothes I usually get compliments from random people about outfits, and my friends tell me that I'm dressing a lot nicer/more fashionable now
>>
>>19942856
hope you rope :)
>>
>>19941800

I got "Dayum girl!"'ed from some dude because of my butt. I also got "Helloooo sweet cheeks!"'ed from a bus driver, also because of my butt. Then there was a crazy dude on the bus who told me "you look good" and asked me if I had a boyfriend.

Another guy told me my skin was "glowing".

And then there's the endless compliments I receive on my hair. I like those the most.
>>
>>19941945
zozzle
>>
>>19943495
Yeah, you ain't fooling anyone who's seen your photos
>>
>>19941800
my mom said I looked very womanly and I needed to start wearing bras around the house
otherwise no
>>
File: 1533406040891.png (67 KB, 720x644)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>19941800
"Nice moustache, ma'am".
>>
>>19941800
I keep getting compared to random singers from metal/rock bands in the 80s. Most of the ones I get compared to are attractive so I take it as a compliment.
>>
>>19941800
i get called cute a lot but I'm a short (for a guy) goblin hon
>>
>>19941800
Just on my hair and skin same as others here. Am a boymoder though so not sure if that changes things.
>>
>>19941800
My Nigerian friend who is hella religious and thinks I'm one of the good ones
sees me stand up on video call: "wait DAMN BROO YOUR GETTING THICC"

hair and skin, I get alot. Otherwise my glow up happened just before covid so not many people have seen me pear shaped yet desu
>>
I get a lot of comments on my eyes when I post here or other places. I'm a boymoder, but everyone says I have pretty eyes, or girlmoder eyes, and stuff like that. It makes me feel nice.
>>
>>19941800

My girlfriend really likes my skin, and many of the guys i've flirted with say I look really soft and squishy. Plus people like my freckles.
>>
>>19945665
Only the one that has to compliment you does.
Shocked I tell you.
>>
Been called hot, attractive, cute, sexy, beautiful but an assortment of people but somehow I'm never gendered correctly.
life uhhhh.. finds a way
>>
>>19941800
A black woman said I have nice eyes once. I'm very ugly and I hate the color of my eyes
>>
>>19941800
My grandma calls me handsome
t. babytrans mtf
>>
File: 1613456962782.jpg (19 KB, 300x300)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>19945803
HUG THE BB
>>
>>19941800
uh yeah i barely took care of myself pretrans and i'm actually a functioning human now, so i look much better
>>
>>19941800
Yes. People compliment me on my makeup and outfits all the time, usually cis women.
>>
A middle aged man who looked like he travelled to Thailand frequently pre-covid border restrictions walked up to me in a shopping centre and said "wow, you're beautiful, are you a model?" i was so surprised i said "no" in just a straight up man voice and walked away as quickly as possible

it happened right after I got passport pics taken too, so I was feeling especially atrocious about my appearance. Passport photos really do highlight all the pitted scars in my chin and my fivehead because my hair had to be pulled back. suifuel ngl

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.