[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20201127_181752.jpg (27 KB, 534x574)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Like, shaving off body hair, dressing up like a femboy and stuff. Parents are very homophobic, so, what are my options?
>>
>>19215861
Cyclists and swimmers shave their body hair too, it's not a gay thing.
As for dressing up, just find a good place to hide your shit.
>>
>>19215861
Have you tried not being a faggot who is a disappointment to your family?
>>
>>19215861
Patricide/matricide combo is always an option. Just make sure it looks like an accident. (Kidding) (unless...)
>>
>>19215861
I hate my life and I wanna die
I ain't got no iPhone
My heart is breakin', thinkin' suicide
I ain't got no iPhone
I hate my life and I wanna die
I ain't got no iPhone
My heart is breakin', thinkin' suicide
I ain't got no iPhone
Like a boat capsizin'
No hope on the horizon
Got a two-year contract,
And I'm stuck on Verizon!
I got no iPhone I hate my life and I wanna die
(I got no iPhone)
It's 2009 people. And everyone should have an iPhone.
(I got no iPhone)
(My heart is breakin', thinkin' suicide)
(I got no iPhone)
Aww
I got no iPhone.
>>
>>19215914
How about I tell you to kiss my ass instead?
>>19215900
Huh, guess I'll just try one of those two to cover it up.
>>
>>19215914
Or getting a job or getting a sugar daddy.
>>
>>19215861
PO Box or your country's equivalent / deliver to a friend if you need HRT, + don't hide it all in one place

As for the rest, work out the steps you need to take to move out and start working towards them TODAY. There is no other way and your situation is unsustainable and will lead to a lifetime of regret and unhappiness if you try to force yourself to obey your parents for safety etc., uni might be your best bet for starting out depending on your situation and grades.
>>
>>19215963
Getting a higher education exists, y'know? Can't do shit until I finish uni, I just don't have the type of money to move out, so I'm looking for alternatives in the meantime.
>>
>>19215940
>How about I tell you to kiss my ass instead?
Tell that to your parents you fucking coward, not some anon online.
>>
>>19215988
I think you don't understand how living under parents works. For now, I don't have the resources to sustain myself (I just said I'm still in uni) so I'm relying on parents to literally live.
>>
>>19215977
Get on HRT and get some friends (hopefully also secret bf or gf) you can dress up and play at
>>
>>19216011
>I think you don't understand how living under parents works.
everyone who isn't an orphan understands how this works retard. Maybe you parents would respect you more if you straight up told them what was up and didn't sneak and skulk around hiding your fetishes like weird pervert.
>>
>>19215861
if you're underage please leave.
shaving your junk and thighs won't be as noticeable if your parents have any sense of boundaries. dressing up is kinda out of the question unless your parents dont give two shits about what you do in your room and/or are regularly out of the house.

another option would be to find a friend that supports you and is willing to have your clothes in escrow
>>
>>19216145
mentioned parents being homophobic, so very bad idea unless op is simply projecting their own homophobia, but I'm not sure with this little info about their parents
>>
>>19216280
No, I literally posted above that I'm in uni.
I'm 19, if you're wondering.
>>
>>19216304
ah, pls forgive me I skimmed through the replies
>>
File: 1606572926298.png (425 KB, 989x793)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>19216145
t. cishet
>>
>>19216357
No you're right, continue to sneak around doing things behind their back as they grow more and more suspicious of you until they confront you.
>>
>>19215861
Hmm.
Stop being a faggot
>>
>>19216400
concern trolling at its finest. *mwah*
>>
>>19215861
wait for them to leave the house and then do stuff you wanna do, just be clever with your time
as for dressing like a faggot you just have to bite the bullet. although, you could introduce it to them slowly and gradually
>>
>>19216420
Don't worry, their your parents, they always knew something was off about you. That you were... different than the other boys. You can't spend 19 years around someone and not suspect them at all.
>>
File: stn.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>19216145
You don't get it. I'm not hiding my "fetishes" forever, I'm just being smart about it and doing it for the time being because I know my parents would be extremely unaccepting and who knows what they might do?
They're homophobic, but I can't know how they'd react.
Maybe they'd just be mildly angry or maybe they'd full on disown me. Who knows? I'm just not willing to take the risk.
But once I get a job and a place of my own, even if they know I like dick and doing this stuff, they can't do anything about it. They will literally seethe because I'm going to block their phone numbers and see "10+ missed calls" on my phone while cuddling in bed with my future bf.

And I'm going to enjoy every single second of it.
>>
>>19215861
Pretend its all to get pussy, then if your parents start bugging you just tell them cause of covid its harder to meet up but your getting plenty of attention online and they're just acting like boomers
>>
>>19216441
wrong anon dummy. but fyi I've had my gay bf for about a year now and still living with my homophobic parents with them none the wiser :)
>>
>>19216468
>But once I get a job and a place of my own, even if they know I like dick and doing this stuff, they can't do anything about it. They will literally seethe because I'm going to block their phone numbers and see "10+ missed calls" on my phone while cuddling in bed with my future bf.
Disowning your family to own them instead of just talking to them, mentally ill mindset here.
>>
>>19216515
ghosting your family is based and cool
>>
File: i love anal.jpg (74 KB, 818x960)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>19216515
I mean, that's the worst case scenario. If they'll be accepting and won't care, of course I'll still be in contact with them, no problem.
But if they have a problem with my lifestyle after I'm living on my own, then they don't deserve to be a part of my life. Simple as.
>>
>>19216526
>>19216544
>2021
>destroying familial bonds is good
lmao If only you understood how fucked in the head you are for thinking this
>>
>>19216571
>If in a worst case scenario where my parents would disown me or generally be unaccepting of my life, I should still be honest with them and tolerate their bullshit
You're retarded. If they won't have a problem with it, everything stays the same as before, if they do and really give me bullshit for it, I don't care, I'm ghosting them.
>>
File: 1595161148726.gif (1.83 MB, 389x413)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>19216571
this is your brain on conservatism
>>
>>19216597
>>19216612
enjoy your aids and dying in poverty
>>
>>19216630
thus the poltard shows their true colors!
>>
>>19215977
Oh shit no no no anon you're supposed to go from uni dorms to moving out elsewhere, not uni dorms then back to parents, that's the #1 way to find yourself still living there in 5 years time. Protip: The perfect time and circumstances to move out will never arrive.
>>
>>19216630
>Anon wants to find romance even if his family won't let him
>Massive fit ending in wishing poverty and death on him
Do you seriously think you are the person to lecture anyone about bonds of any kind? Fuck off cunt
>>
>>19217491
hook, line, and sinker
>>
>>19216400
Oh also dumbass, having accepting parents means you don't need to explicitly show or hide shit like that from them. My mom and dad don't know my fetishes or anything like that, cause it isn't their business and they don't care as long as I'm safe.
If someone's family has already made them feel like they have to explicitly hide that shit, they have already failed on their end of the relationship.
>>
>>19215926
why did you have to set off my nostalgia anon
I remember seeing that on flipnote studio all the fucking time
>>
File: 1608324825616.webm (1.75 MB, 576x1024)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB WEBM
>>19216479
>Pretend its all to get pussy,
this
>>
>>19216826
Well, I do live in a dorm, it's just that, on the weekends, I go back home. I don't live in a dorm through the whole week but my plan is to finish uni, get a job, even a mediocre one, just enough so I can pay for my own apartment.
I'm already independent in all other fields though, I know how to take care of myself, cook, clean, general houseworking stuff etc., so I'd definetely be fine on my own.
>>
>>19215861
Go out like EFchan
>>
>>19215861
I was raised in the same type of houshold. I just did it anyway and bought clothes with my own money. It all turned to shit when they thought I was gay.
>>
>>19215861
Have you spoken to your parents?
>>
>>19218439
Ah cool that's good, well done. Weird, my dorms were 24/7 all semester. It's never too early to start jobhunting though, don't forget other people at your uni may also be snapping up local job listings around graduation time, get the jump on them. Swimming is a decent excuse for shaving, doubly so if you actually do it to keep in shape so it's not actually a lie.
>>
>>19215861
Have you tried getting better parents?
>>
>>19215861
get a PO box.
>>
>>19215914
Based

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.