[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How does it feel to have such a body?
>>
>>19212784
That lady is particularly hairy. Nice butt though.
>>
I wanna have hips so bad ;_;
>>
>>19212784
I think I'm at the point of general repulsion for the female body where I'm kinda glad I dont look so rediculously proportioned , and I dont even understand anymore how men can find this desireable
>>
God I want to bury my face in that dump-truck of an ass
>>
>>19212784
The soft layer of hair looks cute
>>
frens if you had it it would just be normal to you dont worry
>>
>>19212829

are you gay?
>>
File: 1597641213160.png (13 KB, 128x128)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>tfw have this body but Grug face
>>
>>19212972
No fucking way you have this body
>>
>>19212909

Dunno about that. Body like that gives you so much attention. But if hrt would gimme that - holy shit this would feel insane! I would go totally bonkers.
>>
>>19212997
really pretty girls actually dont want so much attention most of the time i dont think they would probably rather just have attention from people they care about
>>
>>19212972
haha how you doing queen
>>
>>19213014

yeah I know most trannies would have trouble handling it and end up in interesting situations
>>
>>19212784
Who is this?
>>
File: 1801.jpg (43 KB, 540x800)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>19212934
I think that really depends on who it is passing judgement desu
men be lookin like this now tho & smell fucking g l o r i o u s
>>
>>19213187

this thread is not only about what you crave but what you want to be
>>
>>19212784
>>19212972

yo same just a scuffed version of her, just more pear shaped probably smaller boobs and scuffed face.
>>
>>19212784
Looking at this makes me sad that straight dudes are attracted to this beached seal. I just want to go to planet gay where the frat bros will let me suxk them off goddamn
>>
Who is she?
>>
>>19215192
>>19213168
You in 2 years. Take your pills Alice
>>
>>19215192
bump, really wanna know too.
>>
>>19215352
God I hope so
>>
>>19212972
L O N D O N
>>
>>19215036
>attracted to this beached seal
Yes, the majority of women look a bit weird, technically. Short and compact, blown up ass and thighs, huge permanent mammary glands hanging on their chest. Neotenous face and bone structure like children. They dont signal much physical competence.

But we have no choice. When I think about being romantic with men, or kissing men, the disgust reflex is activated.
We are programmed by nature to impregnate women, to lick their nipples and seek their approval. Its literally insane how much a good looking female body can arouse me. MUST HAVE WOMAN!
>>
>>19213187
mirin twinks? ngmi
>>
File: 20210212_201012.jpg (987 KB, 1497x1996)
987 KB
987 KB JPG
>>19215782
Wtf that sucks dude. It really sucks being a dude attracted dude. I really like straight guys for some reason and I'd be fine with taking hrt to get them but I think men would want me to look more fem than I'm even comfortable looking. How fem does a gay bottom have to be for a straight dude to let him blow/fuck them?
>>
Looks like woman
>>
>>19215841

You probably won't become feminine enough if you're not 12
>>
>>19212784
>How does it feel to have such a body?
Tits hurt when moving
Tits hurt your back
Bra is uncomfortable forever
Stomachache every month
Bleed every month
Vagina leaks whenever
Can't wear revealing cloth suited for hot weather without looking like a slut
Weak asf even if you lift
Lower endurance than a males' on average
Less braincells than a male's brain on average
Emotional
Nice butt
Can get easy cash if you whore out
>>
>>19215782

The problem with being a massive AGP-Coomer ist that I'm never really sure if I want a woman or if I wanna be a woman. I feel similar to what you described like feeling drawn to feminine women but when it comes to fucking them I'm too insecure. I wanna touch them somehow but it seems to me that it would be even hotter to be like them but that will never happen.

So I wonder if Blanchard never really examined the root cause of AGP being sexually frustrated? I mean aren't the majority of western men sexually frustrated in some way by momogamy and the harsh realities of the dating game?
>>
Women look so deformed. Weird ass mammary glands, deformed large hips, tiny ass shoulders, and flimsy noodle arms.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (6 KB, 343x147)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>19212794
thats the best part
>>
>>19212784
>How does it feel to have such a body?
How would I know
>>
File: 1613380681189.jpg (122 KB, 960x1200)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>19216051

But doesn't such a body lead to people being nice to you for nothing? Your family loving you just because you are an attractive female which might attract a handsome husband and have beautiful babies?

I feel like as an amab I need to work hard for people being nice to me.
>>
>>19215841
Your pic looks feminine if I block out the pp and if the person shaved their arms. Straight cis men have a dumb reptilian brain that just wants to coom on anything remotely feminine looking even if they have a pp sometimes
>Have good waist hip ratio
>Booba
>Hairless body
>Feminine face
>Feminine voice
>>
File: twunk.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1350)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>19212784
If I could have her ass, a torso like this, and a 12" cock, that would be my ideal body.
>>
>>19216336
>shaved their arms
Some people get so fucking weird about body hair. Is this an American thing or something? She has super thin light colored hair why the fuck would you shave that. That's such a hassle with basically zero payoff
>>
>>19212784
its a picture noting more nothing less
>>
>>19216348
Your body with slightly bigger legs is my goal body for the summer
>>
File: goscut.jpg (30 KB, 500x500)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>19212784
Makes me laugh, knowing the troons here will never be this
>>
>>19216349
The forearm and hand hair pattern in >>19215841
is unmistakably male, it goes all the way up the ridge of his hand. He would absolutely get more straight guys if he removed that hair.
>>
>>19216370
That is my realistic goal as well lol, I'm hoping to have it by the fall, but if I could also stick on OP's ass that would be the dream.
>>
>>19216105
People are on average nicer to you but a lot of straight guys will be creeps or “nice” in exchange for asking you out and then getting angry if you decline
Male invisibility is not the worst thing, when there are wolffish men who view you as prey
At least, according to women in my life
>>
File: spare-coochie-spare.jpg (40 KB, 574x469)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>19216382
This. It's funny that I take issue with the hair and associated with masculinity and not the pp. But hey it's 2021
>>
>>19216379
I want a goose bf so hard bros :(
>>
>>19216336

you forgot one of the most important part: shoulder/torso, waist hip/butt/legs ratio.

If you have fridgebod with sticklegs straight coomers are gonna be no gusta.
>>
>>19216524
I guess I thought it counted when I sad waist hip ratio but yeah. Fridgebod is a big turn off. But hey im glad people are transitioning younger these days and getting more feminine proportions.
>>
>>19216439

But isn't this behaviour becoming really rare if you avoid certain places situations? At least when we talking about western first world countries?

I'd like to think about it like when you are walking through a big city with beggars and promoters and stuff and you just walk fast and ignore them. There is this video where this attractive girl walks the streets of NYC and if you discount the black males it wouldn't be so bad. Where I'm living there are very few black people so I think if you avoid migrant/black areas you're fine.
>>
>>19216348
>>19216370
>>19216404

so gay bottoms(?) wanna basically look like a conventionally attractiv guy with a girls ass?
>>
>>19215841
>How fem does a gay bottom have to be for a straight dude to let him blow/fuck them?
As a straight dude that is not excited about sex with trans women:
A small penis and balls that are not low-hanging is more appealing than a SRS-vagina. (Penis and balls that approach prepubescent looking when flaccid.)
No orchiectomy.
Your face is #1 and should be above top 10% of women and not remind me of a man.
You can have androgynous body proportions or even more masculine proportions if the face is very good.
Fat distribution, smell and skin texture should be estrogenized. Small perky boobs are great.
You can behave both feminine and masculine if you want to.
Behave and communicate in good faith.

Pic related: For me, this is a 10/10 transwoman in looks. Would even attempt a longterm relationship if our personalities match :)
>>
>>19216604
I think they meant like even when you’re at a store trying to buy stuff or at work. Guys won’t go full beast mode when you decline but they will get more snippy, passive aggressive, etc
>>
>>19216807
Edit: Deleting the part about masculine proportions. A large ribcage would not fly.
>>
>>19216807

>Your face is #1 and should be above top 10% of women and not remind me of a man.

What do you mean? That's not really possible.
>>
>>19216633
I'm a bi bottom but yes.
>>
>>19212784
It feels nice when you are actually turned on but sort of annoying when you are not. You get a ogled a lot which gets awkward.
>>
>>19216871
taste is extremely subjective
its possible but yeah id say very hard to achieve

for me, i find trans women hot in some ways, but the face is often a dealbreaker, moreso than a masculine looking body

to be fair, the face can easily be a dealbreaker with women too, you simply find some people too ugly
but id say with women there is a lot more leeway because the chance theyll have a sexy, feminine body is obviously much higher
>>
>>19212784
How would anyone here know? All the troons and dykes are disgusting fat bitches. Post men or fuck off.
>>
>>19217008
That anon just posted an example. Basically look like a 7-10/10 tranner.
>>
File: 1403989650003.jpg (12 KB, 200x200)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>19217064

fuuuuuuuuuu I'm so jelly
>>
>>19216807
Who is this?
>>
File: 1613854977299.webm (754 KB, 720x1280)
754 KB
754 KB WEBM
>>19217097

so you meant facewise in the top 10% of ciswomen?
>>
>>19216105
As a girl who looks like this, I don't feel like people are nice to me at all.
>>
>>19217196
L O N D O N
>>
>>19217196

>As a girl who looks like this

you probably don't
>>
>>19216807
your standards seem extremely high for a chaser posting on tttt
>>
>>19217008
>>19217152
Also FFS is a thing
>>
>>19212784
>tfw the best you can ever hope for is to have two asses, one broken when badly and expensively installed
>>
>>19217248
Yeah but girls are transitioning earlier and in greater amounts because of less transphobia
>>
>>19217008
>above 10%
>What do you mean? That's not really possible.

see:
>As a straight dude that is not excited about sex with trans women

To be more explicit, how about, above top 20% of women in the range 15-40 years old.
Whatever, these numbers are not important. Be sure to have a very attractive face that wont remind me of a man. The rest is secondary.
>>
>>19215841
>How fem does a gay bottom have to be for a straight dude to let him blow/fuck them?

a straight guy? you have to look like a woman - with a vagina
its in the name - if they wanted to fuck a guy, they wouldnt be straight

if you mean "straight" in a very vague way - a guy that has no problem with cocks on girls, i think you have to look well, like a girl with a cock

i like mostly regular ol women but also girlcocks, so with that in mind - femobys are a no go for me
a transgirl, she needs to be so feminine i forget shes actually male
consciously i dont care - but unconsciously if im reminded too much shes male, its just a automatic turnoff
tits, even small ones are necessary - a male looking chest is a big turnoff
and especially a female looking face/hair etc. (short hair is fine but the face needs to be that much more feminine so its difficult to pull off for a MtF)

its debatable at what point you can still be called straight rather than bi
i think if youre into a male looking face and chest, thats definitely beyond that point, right? why even call yourself straight?

so for example if youre a femboy as in - you dont have tits and female looking face, i dont see how youre gonna bag a straight guy unless hes lying to himself about being straight
>>
>>19217462
To add to this, it's mostly virgins who have never had sex with either a cis woman or trans woman that get transohobic about trans women not being real. Once you see both or had sex with both the genitals dont matter as much. It's more about appearance and how feminine looking you are at least imo
>>
>>19216105
some of it, some of the time
but people are also jealous
some people just assume youre stuck up, or a bitch, or dumb

its hard to say how much good vs bad you get as a hot chick

i think a lot of it is about you and how smart you are about using that hotness, maximizing the benefit while minimizing the bad by avoiding cunts and creeps
>>
>>19217536
I recognize trans women as real but it's definitely not the same experience. Eating pussy is very different from sucking cock, fucking ass is different from pussy, and even eating cis girl ass is different from eating trans girl ass.
>>
>>19217680
Yeah but at the end of the day the genitals are secondary to who they are and what they look like cis or trans. They aren't my main focus but it is fun. But I agree both experience is fun
>>
>>19217702
Oh yeah for relationships or even just hanging out, they're the same (in that they vary just like anyone else).
>>
>>19217536
eeeh, i dont about this
virgins aside, i do think some straight dudes have a strong aversion to cocks that are not their own but i guess its hard to say how truthful people are about claims like that
but yeah, generally i think secondary sex characteristics are more important

for me, id say im straight but cocks do have a certain appeal, some can look "attractive" to me on a sexy girl. Most dont though.

I dont know how much of it is just being a degenrate from watching a lot of drawn and CG stuff - basically i often like the enhanced, cleaner representation you can get in a drawing, right?
Real ones, yeah if theyre close to that artistic "ideal" but mostly theyre not very appealing to me.

I dont know, maybe its just normal pickiness.
Are there any gaybois here that are picky about cocks? My impression is always that gaydudes have - i guess you could say "low standrds" - they just want to gargle every cock, no matter what it looks like - but maybe im wrong?
>>
>>19217462
I think your post and mine (>>19216807) are in agreement.

Your way of thinking about straightness is clear and intuitive :)

>if you mean "straight" in a very vague way - a guy that has no problem with cocks on girls, i think you have to look well, like a girl with a cock

>so for example if youre a femboy as in - you dont have tits and female looking face, i dont see how youre gonna bag a straight guy unless hes lying to himself about being straight
>>
>>19212784
makes me feel bad anon what do you think
>>
>>19217808
Both vaginas and cocks are not "ideal" for the most part but you just live with it. All bodies are weird or have some weirdness too it.
>>
>>19217702
>>19217740
>genitals are secondary to who they are and what they look like cis or trans
when it comes to non-sexual relationships, sure, but thats obviously not what we're talking about here

for sex itself, i dont think who they are is more important than what genitals they have - unless you like both of course

for genitals i think you either like them or you dont - there is no real middleground.

I dont think you have people, generally speaking, like "well i dont LIKE cocks but i dont mind them that much, as long as she has a nice personality"
>>
>>19216051
male hands wrote this
>>
>>19218058
We are talking about both tho. My lizard brain can compromise if I just stick to anal and pound away as long as her face reads "female"
>>
>>19218009
for sure
however i find that with tits, vaginas and the female figure in general, i like a much wider variance, i can compromise on my ideal a lot more compared to cocks, you know what i mean?

maybe its incidental but i dont think so - its more likely that as a straight guy, female sex charactaristics are much more of a general turnon so it doesnt matter as much how exactly they look

while cocks, thats more specific/odd for a straight guy - maybe something to do with what my own cock looks like, what im used to? i do find that ones that kinda remind me of my own are more attractive - but maybe im just vain :D

while on the other hand like i said before maybe gay dudes have lower standards for cocks - they like most of em - because they just really like cocks. And when it comes to women or tits, its a lot narrow what they may like. Can any gaybois comment on this?
>>
>>19218156
>My lizard brain can compromise if I just stick to anal and pound away as long as her face reads "female"
what do you mean by "stick to anal"? obviously its anal, she has no vagina
but do you mean that you just go doggy so you dont see her cock? because thats losing the point - sure if you dont see it and just pound away, thats easy - i can cum in a guy if im blindfolded and just imagine im fucking a girl

but assuming you see the cock (lets say shes cowgirl riding you) - its gonna be difficult getting hard if youre not into cocks
i guess sure if youre horny as fuck, whatever can happen, but a normal sex life would be impossible, wouldnt it? its too much of a compromise on a daily basis
>>
>>19217289
>I keep getting older, but the t-girls keep getting younger, heh heh heh
>>
>>19212784
Damn, i do feel bad for the MtFs when i see that.

As a straight guy i can tell you, everything about her looks ridiculously hot. Id kill to fuck her.
I love a nice girlcock but yeah, they dont come with faces and bodies like that.

On the other hand, shes an extreme outlier so you dont have to be too depressed about it - theres plenty of horny dudes out there.
>>
>>19218443
There's reverse cowgirl but if the tranner isnt to dysphoric about her pp then it's ok. It's also about your partners needs and what they want so I would compromise if she wanted to cowgirl and she is cool with her pp. I guess I would say if she's turned on enough then I am too. I'd focus on her tits and her face and that would be enough to not be too focused on her ding dong. As far as normal sex or not I've seen both cis and trans girls use anal plugs to get stretched and prepped for anal and they have enough fiber in their diets
>>
Still wanna know who is she. Lol
>>
>>19218058

you are forgetting that homo- and transphobia are very real. I think most straight guys would fuck a 10/10 with a babydick if nobody would know about it.
>>
>>19219047
There are other factors. Tiny dicks freak me out. But I'm happy to fuck an average looking tranner with a normal or larger dick.
>>
File: 1590848809009.jpg (247 KB, 807x807)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
I want to be her so I can fuck chads all day long.
>>
>>19213168
>>19215192
>>19215371
>>19218974
Lola Naymark
>>
File: 1612765656029.webm (540 KB, 720x1280)
540 KB
540 KB WEBM
>>19219099

I'm just saying because the early transitioners tend to have pre-pubescent gentitals which should make them more appealing to straight guys.

I think if you would set up an experiment with random straight guys and make sure and somehow convince them that this would be kept anonymous and confidential probably all would fuck a transgirl like vid related.
>>
>>19219201
I'd definitely take a blowjob from her but if she has pre-pubescent genitals that would freak me out personally.
>>
>>19219099
I think intersex trans girls can have micropenis tendicies but its cool imo
>>19219201
I've brought straight gf and trans gf to my friend group and I never disclose so there is big truth to what you are saying. And most of the time trans girls don't want that info known anyway
>>
>>19219138
god bless you, anon.
>>
File: Capture.png (444 KB, 398x478)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>this is her now
>>
>>19216633
Girls ass, skin, hair, and a cute than average male face but other than that yeah.
>>
>>19219201
>pre-pubescent gentitals which should make them more appealing to straight guys.
lol, what? whats your rationale behind this thought? to me it makes absolutely no sense

if youre repulsed by the thought of having sex with someone with a dick, it doesnt
matter what size it is whatsover, its binary - yes dick or no dick
>>
she is a woman i will never be thats how it makes me feel im alredy depressed
>>
>>19219870
ah... well, this doesnt look like its about age as much as simply good photography/movie magic
>>
>>19219201
Nah, i dont think so. Many would, but many wouldnt.
Obviously there is no question that face is hot AF but the dick would be a dealbreaker for many and it doesnt matter if its a babydick (why would it?)

Personally though, id love it if she had a massive cock - the contrast with the cute face... hhnnng
>>
>>19220764
Well if many other wouldn't then more tranners for me I guess
>>
>>19220800
For sure. Dont get me wrong, its unqustionable that many are ashamed to admit theyd do a tranny. Thats obvious.

But we can easily know what people are actually into - porn site statistics.
Trannies are fairly popular - but not even close to straight porn.
Its been getting more popular this last decade especially but it seems to be leveling off and settling at maybe 10% of males being into trannies, very roughly.
>>
>>19220679
>>19220764

Well for me as a gynephilic chaser its hot to dominate a feminized/emasculated would-have-been male and I like their dicks to be limp and small - feminized. I feel like big cocks look out of place on a petite transgirl and I don't like them in particular. They should be more like a clit. And I think for a hetero guy that didn't have anything to do with transgirls in his life a really small dick would be more beareable.

>Many would, but many wouldnt.

The problem are the "moral" implications plus fear of being ridiculed because of transphobia. But if you would eliminate those I'd say 70-90% of young, sexually active straight guys would fuck a hot transgirl. It's not about the penis or even less about pussy but about secondary sex characteristics that trigger desire. Otherwise they would think Buck Angel is hot.
>>
>>19220942
Nah again, we know from porn what people jerk off to. Not only that, people sometimes jerk off to things they wouldnt even do in real life, only in fantasy. Rape for example.
But even if we ignore that and assume that everyone who likes tranny porn would fuck a tranny, its still not even close to 70%, more like 10.

Trannies are more popular than youd expect just by talking to people because like you said many wouldnt publicly admit it.
But i think you are in a bubble or possibly are biased based on your own sexuality and mistakenly assume that most people are like you.
>>
>>19221062
True this anon >>19220942 has the confidence to be going places. I think that generally people are starting to realize that trans girls are a thing in normie populations. It helps a lot if the tranner is feminine in her appearance so the dick is secondary. And many of them choose to get srs so its importan whether they have a dick or not that they be normalized.
>>
>>19221062

Well if you think about the 80 / 20 rule about 80% of guys are underfucked or sexually frustrated in some way. Some of the most attractive ones would maybe decline because they can get most of the girls they want. But why would an average guy in a unlucky relationship turn down the offer to fuck a beautiful trap? Most would decline because of the fear of homo- and transphobia which basically affects men too if the confess that they think a transwoman is attractive. If you would do phallography most guys would be aroused but they aren't even allowed to think let alone talk and act about it in public because of public ridicule. Just think about hangover.
>>
so jealous
do people really not mind her body hair...? I don't think it looks bad, but I'm so self conscious about mine and it's still so much darker
>>
>>19217248
Some cishet ms who are here actually aren't even chasers. Some of us are counscious that it's just porn and that it looks way better than what it is in reality and there's nothing wrong with that.
I'd even go as far as to say that his tastes are actually more helpful to you than what the average cishet m wants in 2020, which usually is much less attainable by trans women. Then again, straight guys don't have to go for trans girls and viceversa.
>>
>>19220942
>The problem are the "moral" implications plus fear of being ridiculed because of transphobia. But if you would eliminate those I'd say 70-90% of young, sexually active straight guys would fuck a hot transgirl.
damn this actually makes me really happy
>>
>>19217008
bad luck my friend, time to rope then
>>
>>19221429
dont mind? soft peach fuzz like is hot

of course if youre man hairy thats something different
>>
>>19221429
>>19221925
I would not have even noticed if people didn't bring it up ITT
>>
>>19221768
well dont get your hopes up too much because its not true
>>
>>19221937
yeah because its completely normal
i notice it because i particularly like it but its nothing out of the ordinary
>>
it feels like shit
t. rep ftm
>>
>>19212829
Are you fking kidding me? "How men can find this desireable".

She's gorgeous, hot and sexy. Nice round and big butt, nice round and big tits. Feminine body. That's perfect.
>>
File: mqdefault (1).jpg (13 KB, 320x180)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>19212784
>How does this make you feel?
Sit on my face then get creampied in every hole until I'm dry.
>>19216379
Most cis women won't either

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.