[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I wish I was a transbian so fucking badly.

Men are nice and ideal but they only view you as a novelty... They will never love you like you expect
>>
Transbians only see you as a body to add to their polycule.
>>
I wish I was a transbian instead of a meta attracted asexual transbian
>>
>>19211705
>They will never love you like you expect
then stop expecting, and live one day at a time
no partner is ever going to fill the template you have in your mind of an ideal partner
>>
>>19211727
Not true. Monogamous transbians are the most deeply loving people you could ever date.
>>
>>19211727
>poly
this is a meme, vast vast majority of cute transbians are monogamous.
>>
>>19211731
me too, but i can still live as a normal transbian.
>>
>>19211705
i wish boys found me cute
i'd stop dating mtfs for good if i found a boy that wanted me

every boy i've been interested in has found me weird and eventually stopped talking to me
>>
>>19211839
bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Oh wait, you were serious?
bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>19212153
who hurt you?
>>
>>19211705
I'm a boy, I'm cute, and I'm unbelievably monogamous (was gonna get married @18, still volcel @21) but there's not really any way I can whisk you away without seeming bizarre, desperate, and predatory, is there?

What a story for the lads. Met the wife on a 4channel thread where they lamented being attracted to cismales. Standard fare, you know. Right next to bumping into somebody at the grocery store in terms of frequency.
>>
>>19212153
stop reading transphobic memes and seeking out people you dont like to laugh at them and you'll find that most transbians are actually quite shy and monogamous. they tend to hide themselves a bit because they're ashamed of their reputation. most transbians are honestly cute and innocent, you just have to look for the genuine ones (in private) instead of looking for public people to laugh at.
>>
File: 12456432.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I see your well thought out posts and raise you:
>>
>>19212231
Not them but saying this in a thread dedicated to calling the entirety of cismales promosicous & empathy devoid chasers doesn't make a ton of sense.
>>
cis men*
>>
>>19211705
im with a cis gf, kind of overrated

probably gonna only date trannies in the future if it doesnt work. I'm into men too but im not touching that shit for the reasons you stated in OP
>>
>>19212250
it makes a lot of sense. i just have no vested interest in also writing about men so i wont waste my time, but i know there are good men too.
being positive and truthful doesnt not make sense just because someone else is being negative.
>>
>>19212227
post pic
>>
>>19212256
why?
>>
>>19212231
>most transbians are honestly cute and innocent
this sort of self infantilization is very characteristic of transbians frankly
not necessarily a value judgment but its a stereotype that holds water
>>
>>19212256
>another body to add to my future polycule

Yes. Excellent.
>>
>>19212289
>self infantilization
its not
>>
File: IMG_20210216_190212660~4.jpg (674 KB, 1728x2268)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
>>19212278
Mmmmmm

Nah

There's no way I can justify bothering as what are the chances I meet the love of my life in an admittedly quite low-qual thread on /lgbt/? Practically 0%

Unless...
>>
>>19212289
all i meant are that most are not depraved coomers and care a lot for monogamy, you are the one who made that assumption from your own stereotypes because of confirmation bias. you see what you want to see.
>>
>>19212331
please find me a normal adult cis woman who would call herself cute and innocent
>>
>>19212354
it's just the opposite words of depraved hon which is the general stereotype people have with transbians. you're reading too much into it.
>>
>>19212370
>>19212346
itt: transbians being overly defensive as part of their general desire to evangelize transbianism to the straight tranny minority
>>
>>19211705
You will find a man who loves you for who you are, silly girl.
>>
>>19211705
then you'd just be complaining about the shortage of tops compared to bottoms like all transbians do. you'd either be part of a harem or in a dead bedroom sub/sub relationship.
>>
>>19212376
literally any defense is "overly defensive"?
>poly
>converting straights
literally nobody in this thread is poly, nobody is trying to convert op. get help with your obsessions. all i tried to say was that we're not poly, but you cant accept that so you start making new accusations.
>>
>>19212407
in this reply: transbian being overly defensive
>>
>>19212425
>literally any defense is "overly defensive"?
ok no use talking to someone who hates transbians with all their might.
>>
>>19212433
in this reply: mad
>>
>>19212407
I know for a fact once in cute enough to pull passers imma join a polycule. Imma just pretend that the same bullshit that happened last I was in polycule won’t happen again because last time it was two repressors and a cis woman.
>>
>>19212440
you sound pretty angry too senpai
>>
>>19212338
>bothering
just say it makes you uncomfortable next time, you will sound like less of a pussy<3
>>
File: IMG_20210207_164620664~3.jpg (2.61 MB, 2847x3562)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
>>19212666
Because I haven't posted my face on multiple times, on multiple boards, and multiple threads this day alone.

Go and sherlock around for it (you've got ample clues) if you want it so bad, as now I refuse simply to spite you.
>>
>>19212714
I wasn't >>19212278 I don't particularly want a pic of you, but I just wanted to give you a lil tip about presenting yourself bro.
Your whole post reeks of insecurity and the sooner you recognize the signs and learn to address them as you produce them, the sooner you can become a more confident and socially successful person. Please don't respond with some passive aggressive shit, reading what I'm telling you as conflictual rather than friendly is just blue pilling yourself.
>>
>>19212773
Joshing around in such a low quality thread shouldn't have given you as much false insight as you post about.

My reasons for not posting my face here are not at all a matter of lacking confidence, or being socially unsuccessful; it's a matter of not coming off as a completely manipulative chaser. What other kind of cis male is going to enter a thread like this and just start posting pics, trying to court people who are almost certainly hundreds of miles away? The answer is none.

So oh well. While I'd like to make a genuine connection I very rationality recognize that here is certainly not the place to make it.
>>
>>19212773
>>19212871
the autism is simply dripping off every word either of you types
normal people dont talk like this
>>
>>19212884
You would think that, but I got "brad" on a normie test I took last year. Before rona I would go to house parties with my friends and crap like that. I just like to write in a kind of precise manner.
>>19212871
Alright I'll be honest I just registered all of your posts as shitty pickup attempts and then deflection, cause they read like material from @beam_me_up_softboi on insta. Have a good night my man, enjoy a picture of my waifu.
>>
>>19212440
in your head rent free: transbian polycules
>>
Women can't love you either
The only one who can love you is god
>>
u are mentally ill
>>
>>19212376
>evangelize transbianism to the straight tranny minority
i am not the most hsts person in the world, but male attraction preceded any conception of being a girl for me and my feelings around needing to be in a relationship with a man but being uncomfortable doing so looking masculine were a major part of why i started hrt. and this suggests that this can be true for straight trans and not just meta attracted.
http://individual.utoronto.ca/ray_blanchard/GID_Men.pdf
i more into contact with a man as me. i am not just getting off on the woman role.
in considering hrt i had some fantasies and reactions that might be called agp, but that was not a thing for me as a kid.

i am writing because i want to complain as someone who has never once been into breasts or butts or vaginas or really moved much at all by naked female bodies that it is kind of suffocating being this much of a minority.

pan and bi trans girls and hrt femboys are always posting about tits and mommy dommy and if they post about males its about the most girlish males imaginable. its pretty clear they do not need a masculine man particularly badly, whether they can imagine themselves with one or not.

there's young woke transbians who advertise transbian-ness as an oppressed class and make points to cross lines about being proud of "breaking taboos" being active in sex "spit-roasting" cis women with another transbian, or as one friend of mine said that one need merely look at any picture of any woman to see why they are a lesbian. all that is fine but sometimes it comes across as normative, like, oh, why you trying to be so traditionalist comp-het, purely sexually passive-you know you actually like women and not those patriarchal men. no, actually i am trans specifically because i was not satisfied with women and needed laser/hrt to be comfy with men.

and then there's the older married transbians (sometimes just late 20s or 30s) who often do not care about anyone with a different experience.
>>
>>19215571
>actually i am trans specifically because i was not satisfied with women and needed laser/hrt to be comfy with men.
oversimplifying obviously.
>>
>>19215571
liking masc men? utterly based rare top 5% tranny
>>
I have the opposite problem. I’m a bi trans woman, but I’m more attracted to women. I have no problem finding decent men to date who are interested in more than just sex. But I’m too “male-brained” and have trouble finding cis women that I relate too, and the only trans women that are interested in me are too kinky for my tastes.
>>
>>19216197
>”bi” trans women
Just give up the ghost already
>>
File: 1610332021983.jpg (84 KB, 768x969)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>19215571
>and make points to cross lines about being proud of "breaking taboos" being active in sex "spit-roasting" cis women with another transbian

Where might one find these kinds of transbians? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>19216272
@acvalens ana valens on twitter
her tweets are protected right now and i unfollowed her for her pro gun stuff but here is part of the tweet from google
in her future trans ruled society she will...
"initiate breeding facilities where we hive five each other while spitroasting cis women"

my reply was, can i's be the cis woman?
>>
>>19216272
>>19216398
people post pictures of her being fat here (not a bad thing) i actually find her pretty hot
>>
>>19211839
>Deeply loving

I think you mean too damaged to not be in anything obsessive and unhealthy relationship
>>
>>19215740
my experience in the work force and them lifting heavy things for me is part of why i could not get them out of my mind. but its so simple, if i get near enough to them i get all bothered about their stoic demeanor and chest hair coming out of shirt and facial hair 10x more than i ever had, and maybe most of all strong hands....once i am melted my subbiness kicks in in earnest and my way of speaking changes (doing my best not to seem too much a fag) and the fantasies begin of going somewhere secluded and sucking them off. i had quite weird levels before hrt, i find that even stylish skinny guys are masc enough for me as the difference between us is still obvious (even if i feel ugly), those guys are just easier to ignore than 240 pound 6' 2'' fishermen and tradesmen.
>>
>>19215740
i don't feel like top 5%, but thanku, being one month on hrt that is lovely and reassuring to hear

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.