[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 01022020.jpg (56 KB, 675x675)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
What is your honest opinion of her content?
>>
its cool
>>
>she
>>
>>19208221
Kinda cringe and tryhard tbqh
>>
Seeing a transbian try to act hsts is cringe
>>
>commie mommy Breadtube uwu
No thanks.
>>
>>19208221
Content? Never seen one of her videos in my life, I just wanna fuck her ass.
>>
>>19208221
no1 one cares hontra stop posting your streams and videos here
>>
>>19208221
Contra represents a delineation of commentary content on YouTube from the previous format of the “rant” or reaction based content of the past for better or worse. Now, in order to gain traction in the business of commentary one must script, plan and add spectacle to succeed. Note the change around two years back once Contra started seeing more major success. Pretty much every type of analysis on YouTube has been influenced by her, she’s pretty gud tho imo, probably the best of the bunch.
>>
The production is great, but I don't really watch her anymore and wish she did more academic/philosophy stuff.

I really loved her earlier content and the video where she came out made me feel more than maybe any other youtube video so I still appreciate her.
>>
File: ShoeOnHead-28.jpg (26 KB, 463x463)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
She's ugly, so I don't watch her. Shoe is better.
>>
File: drink.png (24 KB, 128x128)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
She's based and most of her opinions are sound. I don't get why people hate her; I think her head is on pretty straight compared to most tranners, especially ones with a political presence.
>>
Based when she's talking about trans stuff but some videos like Oppulence are a bit boring. Her gaming streams are pretty good too, wouldn't mind if she switched to that full time desu

>>19208331
>im a leftie but make fun of other lefties xd
Yawn, there's a million girls like her out there. Find me another contrapoints
>>
>>19208451
PhilosophyTube
>>
>>19208466
Skinwalkers don't count
>>
>>19208221
I gotta be honest I tuned out from her after that video where she “came out” as lesbian. The whole thing rubbed me the wrong way, as in you’re already trans so why do you assume enough people care enough for you to make a big deal out of it.

I greatly respect her for making a deliberate effort to pull young guys out of the alt right pipeline with the traps video for example, but I honestly can’t tell where she stands on most issues beyond that she thinks tranners should be accepted. I’ve come to prefer Harry Brewis for cultural commentary, and for more specific policies I mainly listen to Kyle Kulinski and Krystal Ball. Natalie doesn’t offer me much as I’ve been liberal for years now and I already know that tranners should have rights.

Fine person all around but I don’t get much out of her actual content. She makes comfy sets though.
>>
>>19208221
I don't like it

watch top gear instead
>>
>>19208221
i've never watched an entire video of hers from start to finish
>>
>>19208221
she's okay. her videos are good at convincing people to be more open minded to left wing stuff because she's a very empathetic person.
she has energy that makes me enjoy her as a person even if i think her takes are kinda overly moderate, so i usually watch her videos with my gf whenever they come out.
>>
>>19208507
Why did he even ""come out""? Everyone knew he liked women since the pre-troon days.
>>
Older videos are decent and she puts in time in her work. Her vids are boring and stupidly long. To be honest if you honestly fell into the alt right or need to be told why biden is better than trump you must be somewhat retarded. Her trans stuff is meh
>>
He’s fake and gross looking. I don’t like his agenda and prefer to be a nazi tranny instead of a weird guy with pink lights
>>
>>19208830
>I don’t like his agenda and prefer to be a nazi tranny instead of a weird guy with pink lights
take your pills you sociopath, seriously no one wants to be around people like this. you’re probably more of an ape than contra too
>>
>>19208221
i enjoyed her gaming streams especially morrowind but i've literally never watched her youtube videos because they seem kind of cringe
>>
>>19208331
it's not 2014 anymore anon
>>
>>19208221
more entertaining than that other transbian
>>
>>19208246
this. Also when she transitioned she adopted California 90s bimbo mannerisms and speech which is weird asf and unsettling.
She has a lot of talent but politicringe and trans stuff gets boring after the hundredth time.
>>
>>19209129
Hontra wants to be Blaire White so bad
>>
her jk rowling video was good but i miss her content from before she transitioned or from when she first came out as queer. i feel like the points she makes now are unnecessarily long and simple, i wish she made content for people who already have a certain level of understanding instead of trans101 for cis people
>>
>>19208331
>>19208451
How exactly did Shoe end up a lefty? Last I listened to her she was ranting about SJWs and feminists
>>
i like and favourite all her videos
i wont hit the bell because notifications are cancer
>>
>>19209194
>How exactly did Shoe end up a lefty?
Because the anti SJW grift was getting stale and people started to get banned en masse. She saw the wiritng on the wall and switched over to greener pastures, the uncancelable breadtube sphere with plenty of fresh kiddies waiting to be milked. The gamergate kids she got to fund her were starting to grow too old and were probably moving on to more mature content or going outside and having a life.
>>
>>19209129
all hontra does is larp. first it was hitchens when he was nykytyne, plinkett/redletter in early contrapoints, and recently theryn meyer.
>>
>>19208221
she's great but she needs to train her voice a bit more and stay off twitter.
She could just make a private account where she replies to people but nobody can read it, this way it scratches the itch, but batshit NBs will attack her
>>
>>19208221
I haven't seen it. But I have read her kiwifarms thread.
>>
>>19208877
>b-b-but the nazi "boys" on pol said I could only be a "normal" woman if I pretended they're not retarded!
>>
>>19208221
its probably the best that a trans person is capable of
>>
>>19208569
stop misgendering

>>19209129
isn’t it somewhat normal for new tranners to act a few years below their actual age since they’re experiencing a second puberty and resetting massive portions of their learned behaviors? since she’s in her thirties I would find it way creepier if she acted like a zoomer vsco girl. I think she could stand to tone it down on camera a bit but I feel like this is just a standard part of transitioning that eventually passes provided that she doesn’t ride the rope
>>
>>19208331
She is funny and would be fun to hang out with, but she's kinda dumb too
>>
>>19209153
That’s probably why she spends all her time seething about her
>>
File: 1605551904107s.jpg (2 KB, 125x91)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
feels bad to be ignored even online
>>
File: download (4).jpg (12 KB, 258x245)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>19209787
>>
>>19208221
The quality of her content is basically inversely proportional to her confidence as a woman at the time
>>
>>19209669
who are you quoting?
>>
>>19208221
i don't have any hon opinions
>>
>>19208221
I like her. Wish she was further left but her stuff is good
>>
>>19208232
Man... I know I’m not supposed to feed the troll but people like you just make the world worse
>>
>>19208506
Toxic
>>
>>19210111
that would be contra darling
>>
>>19209094
Mia Mulder?
>>
>>19209194
Think the Vaush debate changed her, which is annoying. Fuck Vaush
>>
>>19208466
>PhilosophyTube
>>
It’s pretty cool and informative for the general population. Great rep, except for the heroin addict shit.
>>
It's way too produced. It's like the capeshit of vaguely political YouTube channels
>>
File: 778.png (212 KB, 815x858)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>19210247
>>
>>19208331
ive coomed to her nudes daily since they leaked
>>
>>19210522
Link pls
>>
>>19208221
I used to donate to her on Patreon but it felt wrong to just give money and get a video every 3 months, plus all the rubbish content of her larping as gamer girl kinda got on my nerves. I don't get how her 13k+ patrons are happy with her content desu.
>>
>>19208221
6/10
>>
>>19208221
I found her pre-transition videos significantly funnier
I don't know why all these bread tube fags can't keep things under 20 minutes. If I wanted to stare at a screen for 3 hours id watch an actual movie
>>
File: hakase4.jpg (8 KB, 200x200)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>19208221
i think she is cool but her videos are too long for my adhd also i don't care about politics
>>
antisemitic pick me girl
>>
>>19208507
>cultural commentary, and for more specific policies I mainly listen to Kyle Kulinski
LOL
>>
>>19208569
He did it for the attention. He's a youtuber, and youtubers need revenue
>>
>>19208246
HTTP strict transport security?
>>
>>19208221
I liked it at first and thought her videos were very interesting, buuuuut her videos became long winded and boring to me. I just stick to her gaming channel now. She's cuter when she isn't blabbering on and on about bullshit.
>>
>>19212330
>antisemitic
That's a good thing!
>pick me girl
I don't do zoomer nigtalk what does this mean?
Also
>girl
>>
>>19208221
absolute cringe tryhard breadtuber
i dislike all youtube trannies
>>
File: IMG_20191208_215303.png (1.06 MB, 696x900)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
So zoomers really do get their news and opinions from social media influencers.... I'm a millennial boomer. I get my news from the FT and AP, my political opinions from econ/polsci papers, and my ideology from reading history and philosophy. I don't know if this is a horseshoe thing where 17 year olds and 70 year olds get their news from extremist YouTubers and Facebook pages. Every zoomer I come across talks in memes and will link me videos to rambling moronic 'breadtubers' or unhinged rants by teenage altrighters.
>>
It's entertaining. I don't see much value in it beyond that.
>>
File: IMG_20200317_133103.jpg (80 KB, 768x512)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>19213623
Now online it seems the "left" is winning, and the same nazis who called me a liberal zogbot/glowie are now calling me a liberal crypro fascist. My views haven't changed, I'm still a neoliberal, but all these breadtubers have converted braindead alt-right teenagers from 2016 into brainded communists in 2021. The left are just as dishonest and violent, just as cloistered and fantastical, just as delusional, they just believe other half-truths now because the algo presented them with a new narcissist YouTuber with a new set of talking points.
>>
not as entertaining as she used to be. I still don't get why people hate her so much.
>>
>>19208221
overall very good. super based. not like other shit lib youtube leftist people. shes the only one i tolerate
>>
>>19213678
>still a neoliberal

cringe
>>
>>19208246
What's HSTS
>>
DGG4LYFE
>>
>>19212209
>>
She tries really hard tobe witty and smart and smug, but is really just a pseudointellectual. The people she goes for, she has a very clear and stark bias, and she focuses on one or two things and neglects all other aspects of them to rip them down to her audience. She does this a lot with JBP, when she focuses so much on the tranny stuff to discredit him a a whole, when that's only a fraction of his stuff. Not saying I like JBP, but I feel she should go after more?

I do think she's smart and certainly creative, just not nearly as smart as she thinks. Without outright saying it, she tries to assert that she's absolutely correct on subjects that are somewhat subjective philosophically. She's not as bad as Shoe, though. Shoe just pretends jokes are arguments and uses ridiculous hyperbole whenever possible to discredit someone.
>>
Her earlier stuff is way better because she could make a point in less than 40 minutes and it actually had some levity to it.
>>
File: IMG_5066.png (297 KB, 815x858)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>19208451
Philosophy tube
>>
File: IMG_5122.png (109 KB, 326x219)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>19209194
Because she couldn't truly be a /pol/ /our girl/ because she's a coal burner. She moved to the left because she had to.
>>
>>19209547
>>going outside and getting a life
Have you been on /v/? They're still here
>>
>>19212330
She's no pick me. No cishet men give a shit about her
>>
>>19215218
lurk more
homosexual transsexual
>>
>>19208221
When she doesn't have a personal grudge or stake in the subject her content can be good, but you can tell she gets really catty with certain people and subjects reducing them to strawmen and putting words in their mouths.
>>
>>19216679
Imagine actually being a racist faggot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.