[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how do I stop being a depressed lethargic fat autistic retard and force myself to put effort into my transition
>>
Lmfao u think you’re gonna deal with that made up bullshit before obesity RIP in pieces
>>
>>18608228
this entire board is lethargic fat autistic retards lmao
>>
>>18608239
im not so much obese, I used to be tho, but i am certainly still overweight and have been "plateaued" on weight loss for the past year
>>
My fren, lifting is everything a human needs in life.
PUSH that IRON. Not pushing the iron = Not generating motivation hormones to do anything else in life.
>>
>>18608228
Me personally its dysphoria that pushes me to do it
>>
File: 1602305994881.jpg (158 KB, 677x1023)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>18608228
find a dozen things in your room that aren't where they belong
ask yourself "do I need this thing?"
if you do, ask yourself "Where does this belong"
and then put it where it goes.

you do this 1000 times and you'll be married
>>
>>18608314
i have dysphoria too but most of the times it just makes me want to kill myself because overcoming it seems impossible
>>
>>18608392
Like today I've seen a picture of a cute mtf and it made me want to die so i ate like nothing today. Or i hate everytime ive to use my male voice so im forced to voice train if i want to leave this night mare

its things like this that make me move forward
>>
>>18608228
It’s not that hard
Stop eating junk food
Go for a run a few times a week
Watch some makeup / skin care / hair care tutorials
Make an appointment for laser hair removal
etc.

You have problems so get in the habit of addressing them. You shower and brush your teeth, don’t you?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.