[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i can get bottom surgery in a few years but idk if i want to tho, like i feel super dysphoric about my dick but it feels weird thinking about having a vag dood
>>
>>18608147
i haven't got it myself, but there's enough horror stories on the internet to make me wait a very long time to ever get it, if ever
if you truly must get rid of your dick, maybe get zero-depth, it has less complications, and neovags aren't that great as far as sex
>>
>>18608180
General rule of thumb is if you don't know anything about something don't try to give advice.

OP, being dysphoric is reason enough. Imagine living the rest of your life with a penis and if that isn't something that you think you can live with it doesn't hurt to start the process. It takes a long time partly because surgeons want you to be absolutely sure. Talk to a therapist about it, not 4tranners.
>>
>>18608218
i never said i didn't know anything, i said i don't have it
>>
>>18608285
You also called it an axe wound, aka you don't know shit.
>>
>>18608315
Myb. You said horror stories.
>>
>>18608315
it is an axe wound tho
>>
>>18608315
>>18608325
Being this overly defensive makes your point worthless.
>>
>>18608325
i never said axe wound.
srs is a complicated surgery with a high risk for complications. even if you have no problems with the surgery itself, it still may not look or feel the way you want. obviously there are a disproportionate amount of bad experiences to good experiences on the internet, but from what i've heard from medical experts and my therapist are, only do it if you have to. if you just want to be rid of your dick, get zero-depth, and if you can live with a dick, just get orchi

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.