[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do i naturally just be gay? I want to have a slow paced, cheifly platonic relationship with a dude that turns into more. Im so tired of this pump and dump mentality, how do i find a guy that i can just flirt with until a budding relationship happens?
>>
>>18608107
Just make friends, lots of friends and maybe you will fall for one and they will fall for you and then you will have the relationship you want
>>
>>18608175
but im a 4chan loser with no friends that would like me like that
>>
>>18608217
Get a running start - become a better person that people actually want to date
>>
>>18608107
Just groom somebody on discord. They'll be loyal forever.
>>
>>18608217
you want my kik anon
>>
>>18608245
Can confirm was groomed on discord
>>
>>18608245
no
>>18608250
no, but thanks for offering, really. I feel like everything i do online is fake but i cant stop. All internet relationships are just pretend and i cant escape it. I want to satisfy my desire for companionship with a guy but it feels like theres no way to fall in love with a dude outside of the internet
>>
>>18608290
lmao welcome the the 21st century my freind
your not allowed to leave
>>
>>18608290
>All internet relationships are just pretend and i cant escape it. I want to satisfy my desire for companionship with a guy but it feels like theres no way to fall in love with a dude outside of the internet
You should probably just give up then.
>>
>>18608312
if i had a time machine i would go back and shoot vinton cerf in the fucking face
>>
>>18608320
i cant give up, im 18
>>
>>18608290
IRL is your goal, huh? Whereabouts are you located? Are you at least cute?
>>
>>18608390
North-west Pennsylvania. I dont even know what counts as hot anymore, im not fat and smelly ig, my face is mostly proportional
>>
>>18608107
fuck man, so much like relates to me here
>>
i realized it some time ago than only lovers can fall in love. any lover will know it from a mile away who is one and who isnt.
>>
>>18611158
what the fuck does this mean?
>>
lovers are in equal parts patient, compassionate, creative, and a little glamorous. this illicits a certain response to their observer and they will let down their guard and open up to such a person. time seems to slow down to a halt and feelings of eternity and forever begin to dominate their thoughts. in return for this the lover will ask for the same response in return. if they have fallen in love with the lover, there is a small chance that they can be transformed from the stubborn, impatient, ill tempered, judgemental person they were into someone like the lover. but if not, the lover will not love them in return and continue to seek the one who will.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.